Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469944 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:19am On Sep 27, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Ike is the game changer this season. He vowed that Mercy will not win again. Him vandalizing ilebaye's personal items was part of the plan and a big turning point.All hw wanted was to take away the spotlight from Mercy who always wants that.Ilebayes meteoric rise then Began
The person Ike jeopardized was actually CeeC .... Mercy wasn't ever gonna win .
Before Ike destroyed Baye's property, Mercy was coming 4th and Baye was already topping lol

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 2:32am On Sep 27, 2023
* An Eagle doesn't belong in a gathering of Turkeys.
It will always stand out.

Ilebaye. The difference.

#BBNAllStars
#VOTEILEBAYEFORTHE120M

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 2:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Na wa o. I saw a voting center for Ceec in Kano.

Omo, Spartans are not joking.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:04am On Sep 27, 2023
fyneguy:

All these just to finish first runner up just like the last time..

Sunday go funny 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 3:23am On Sep 27, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Sunday go funny 🤣🤣
No one can say for sure as it is right now. Spartans and Mercenaries are not playing at all. Bayetribe can't afford to relent or be complacent.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 5:02am On Sep 27, 2023
DOptical:

He surprised me with his dance tonight. I have always known he's got flexible body but he doesn't use it as much. Tonight tho, he came to play & enjoy himself. The way he was twisting his legs side by side while moving his body with it was so fun.

True, and it confirms one fact: that we cannot know everything about everyone even are watching them round the clock for 19 weeks in 12 months.

Strange but true.

Cos I heard even CeeC describe Adekunle as an average dancer in a conversation with Mercy a few days ago - only for Deks to stun the whole world on his second appearance on the Lipton party stage. He was particularly casual during his Level Up Lipton party. He quite looked like an older and more frail man at LU, from the videos I saw on YouTube - as I almost didn't watch BBN LU at all - when compared to the zest he brought to the party yesterday.

Adekunle may have been this season's winner if he didn't ship with Venita and had stayed 100% objective. Same way Laycon didn't ship - or was rejected by Erica - but went on to win the show as a man without a ship.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 5:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Threebear:

The person Ike jeopardized was actually CeeC .... Mercy wasn't ever gonna win .
Before Ike destroyed Baye's property, Mercy was coming 4th and Baye was already topping lol

Like people always talk about Ike trashing baye's clothes like one big game changer. It is like we all have collective amnesia or it is just convenient to say something like that. The truth is even if Ike didn't trash her clothes, Baye would have still been a top contender. She was already a top contender by that time and I am pretty sure when the voting results are released they will confirm what I am saying

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 5:15am On Sep 27, 2023
DOptical:
Even though one "pity me'' toxic idiot turn the show to a mess with the constant demonizing of all the Housemates, as if the Housemates were brought in as nannies and robots for her on the show.

My best highlight of the show though.

The major conspirators (Kidd, Pere, Ike, Cross) constant plotting. I liked seeing them gather to scheme to vent off against all the other housemates but failing in their plan in the end😂 The Pepperdem also had their mini plotting before Venita got into ship.

Adekunle drama with Pere. His break dance and the whole drama were something else 😂

Kim's drama while turning both heads of Cross & Pere 😂 Kim was the best fake housemate!

Adekunle's commentary during the Guinness football task. That was hilarious and fun. The way he was praising his team with some fun tease during the commentary 😂

The usual Lipton event. It's always colourful fun event. The dances too, albeit the girls were quite rigid.

What else?

Ebuka & Gideon coming to chat with the Housemates yesterday was fun too.

Got to give this a "like" even though I may not agree with the rather mean words in the opening paragraph directed towards Baye's handler.

CeeC looks like a really mean lady though. She couldn't pretend to be happy to smile and dance on stage last night. She just kept that mean face and barely moved on the dance floor. She may need to really really loosen up.

You shouldn't be that uptight over 2 seasons on our screens, although a large number of people apparently like and encourage her at it.

When Gideon said Pere's view of life may be generally condescending, might he have refrained from telling CeeC same because of their friendship? Who is worse at that when both of them are compared?

Only that Venita may be the most vile of them all. Venita relentlessly attacked Ilebaye and Adekunle never cautioned her publicly at least. That killed his game, at least for me. It was what stopped me from supporting him and fully began voting for Baye

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Sunday go funny 🤣🤣

CeeC won't be first runner up, Mercy will ..

CeeC would be the 4th to be evicted.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2023
datribune:

Pls how do I use multiple IUCs on one device?.
Thanks
Download either GOTV or DSTV app. Follow the instructions below and don't use more than 10 IUC's per device.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2023
datribune:

Pls how do I use multiple IUCs on one device?.
Thanks

You can use 10 IUCs on one device meaning after voting with one you log out and login with the details of the new IUC to continue voting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chuksy12(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Baye tribe

Please play the quiz on your Gotv and Dstv App and answer the 5 questions correctly to get more 100 votes.

And also play the true or false section and answer the 5 questions correctly to secure another 100 votes.

The questions are easy.

I have done mine.

Baye tribe no retreat no surrender.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

I pray for her a lot. Sometimes I wake up late nights paranoid, switch on the TV just so I can see her and make sure she's still in the house. Once I see her sleeping peacefully, I return back to sleep.

Sunday should come real fast so I can get myself cos I don't know what's happening to me again
Goodmorning dear 😍❤️😘
I went offline and I’m back now.
Yes o,things we do for love❤️❤️❤️
I can’t wait for the show to end,let me relax and have fan😂😂😂
How are you doing?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She said this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2023
thatigboman:
Most of you here are closet CeeC fans.
Ask hungry man sura de tailor fans what their fave said today and they reply "CeeC said..."
Ask 22 (just being polite because of Tatiana4u) fans what their fave said today. Those ones are frontline CeeC worshippers. You hear "ha, CeeC woke from sleep and said, CeeC went to toilet and back and said. CeeC was eating in the dinning and said..." and 22 said what all the while? Invisible. Forming sickness after the alcohol she consumed last night.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:07am On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
Thanks you Ilebaye!.
That was true!.
Love is about the good, the bad and the ugly!.
Beautiful piece
Doyin’s fans are now voting massively for Baye!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I love this!
Btw,I thought Cece would write about Doyin or Neo,despite how she claimed them as her friends…only for her to write about Kidd!
Lmao!
Doyin should be ashamed of herself for befriending Cece and giving her an evil letter to antagonize Baye!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2023
DrTee1:

Got to give this a "like" even though I may not agree with the rather mean words in the opening paragraph directed towards Baye's handler.

CeeC looks like a really mean lady though. She couldn't pretend to be happy to smile and dance on stage last night. She just kept that mean face and barely moved on the dance floor. She may need to really really loosen up.

You shouldn't be that uptight over 2 seasons on out screens, although a large number of people apparently like and encourage her at it.

When Gideon said Pere's view of life may be generally condescending, might he have refrained from telling CeeC same because of their friendship? Who is worse at that when both of them are compared?

Only that Venita may be the most vile of them all. Venita relentlessly attacked Ilebaye and Adekunle never cautioned her publicly at least. That killed his game, at least for me. It was what stopped me from supporting him and fully began voting for Baye
Adekunle has told venita to stop saying somethings and he has done this many times, he even told her to not say some things about the sponsors. That is the least he can do bcs venita is not a baby that he will be scolding every now and then. In fact I’ve watch where he told venita to stop something and it leads to another fight. Please venita is responsible for herself, it’s not in even Adekunles place to be cautioning her when he’s not the one that brought her to the house.

finally, you are not a fan of Adekunle. There’s nothing Adekunle did this season that the other hms haven’t done worse. Just say the bandwagon jazz touch you and you ported, stop giving reasons that is very watery for your decision. As you leave Adekunle he still enter final bcs of the people that really love him.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My dear good morning.

Mercy people are not relenting oo.

It seems my hunch about Ilebaye being Mercy's competition was right. Her people are doing wonders this week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2023
thatigboman:
22 should shut up. She was never a friend of Doyin. The girl that was always throwing Doyin under the table. Was never there anytime Doyin needed her. Wasn't even talking to Doyin in Doyin's trying times till Doyin bounced. What sort of nonsense love is that?
Madam dominique, that day u wrote what u wrote, I say I go answer u later. Oya, rewind. When Ebuka asked Doyin who was her friend in the house, straight up she said CeeC. And when asked of thief, she said mba, we will see.
Kwa kwa kwa
Doyin has finally realized that Cece was never her friend!😂😂😂😂
Abi no be Cece nominate am?😂😂😂
Friendship in the deepest mud!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2023
charzyh2:
But Baye just apologized right now for not being there for Doyin. Or what's your point?

Even Doyin is supporting Ilebaye to win... Not Cee C.
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2023
loveuGOD:
Only ilebaye express her love to her mother and friend without reading from the book.

The most intelligent among the them.
Haters were dragging her for being unintelligent because she wasn’t writing when others were writing but see how she made her speech from the bottom of her heart!
An intelligent Queen I Stan!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Ceec to Kidd? Not Ike that always looked out for her? Hmmm 🤔
Kwa kwa kwa
I thought she’d write to Neo because they phuvk in the dream but I was wrong!
Lmao!
Ike got what he deserved for being two faced!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2023
DrTee1:
One thing I have learnt from this Lipton Task is something painful as a man:

About 70% of the 6 housemates dedicated their family and friends poem to their MOTHERS. None of them dedicated their poem to their Dad - not even Ilebaye who is a known Daddy's girl, as she had herself said on the show, as recently as the Diary Room a few days ago.

The implication for me is that men have a poor life. We do the heavy lifting. We provide for everyone in the family and while at it, we have much less time with the children and family.

Ultimately, we lose everything. Most of our children prefer our wives. We die early. We suffer loneliness when our wives go for Omugwo in old age.

Nobody tells the age-long truth in public, that men cheat and drink because they try to drown themselves at the and of the day to cope with occupational and family stress. Unfortunately, it is often counterproductive, as it worsens the problem on the home-front...

All jokes completely apart however, can't you all enjoy my baby Baye's huge smile and dance steps here as she dances to the Kogi part of this alujo?!

Go Ilebaye Baby!!!

You were making perfect sense till the emboldened. That's false. People that cheat, men or women, don't do it because because of stress. Even Dangote with all his money, private jet, yachts and life of affluence, being able to afford as much luxury as possible and less stress as he wants, still cheated. A person that would cheat would cheat for no reason at all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2023
thatigboman:
it's ike naa. Oh abi kidd. CeeC shaa
Kwa kwa kwa
Your Cece have disgraced you again!😂😂😂
Neo and Venita’s fans would have voted massively for her but she chose Kidd who has 0 fans!😂😂😂
Cece keeps sabotaging herself!😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2023
vicdom:
Only Ilebaby has so far read her speech extempore without script cool

Loud it baby!!
Their faves can NEVER!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2023
deewhydoski:
Did I just heard mercy said if she off the light to the big brother house
Her own disgrace will be epic!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Doyin’s fans are now voting massively for Baye!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I love this!
Btw,I thought Cece would write about Doyin or Neo,despite how she claimed them as her friends…only for her to write about Kidd!
Lmao!
Doyin should be ashamed of herself for befriending Cece and giving her an evil letter to antagonize Baye!

Even the Ceec sef with her corner corner friendship. She no fit even call names with her full chest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2023
lumens:
shocked

WhiteMonkey is the biggest fraud this season.

Idiot was bragging he didn't come for the money
Meanwhile Mercy said they had a plan to win.

Both fools would never win this show twice.

Amen o!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Good morning Baye tribe...
Plsss Voting is not done yet ooo...

Vote Ilebaye!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2023
vicdom:
Ilebaby has so far demonstrated that she truly understood the task gjven. I'm sure she will win.
Thank God she didn’t win it cos it would have put her in danger.
God knows best!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye wins this for me.
She expressed pure and True emotions
She didn’t win but I believe they’ll endorse her after the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2023
fyneguy:

I saw in Sambisa Forest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.