Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,536 members, 7,830,598 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1492720 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2023
Bayetribe, neutrals and all lovers of Ilebaye today is a good day to intensify your votes for Baye.

Please stand up and go crash the polls our opponents are not sleeping. Let's do this for small pepper 🌶️

God no go shame us

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2023
Keep Voting the King of Content Kabiyesi Adekunle ❤️❤️❤️
Only the Fire Dance steps he gave us this week alone deserves extra points to crown him with the 120M from a neutral point of view👍👍👍👍

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2023
DOptical:

The useless entitlement I was talking about as if the housemates were brought in to become nannies and robots! The nerves! I mean other housemates are sole responsible for themselves alone, they didn't bring anyone's papa to come and be their nannies or robots for them, so why should anyone expect this from the housemates who came to enjoy themselves yet some toxic dumb idiots out had the nerves to be demonising them all because of one toxic dumb idiot on the show?

Meanwhile, did you forget Baye was badmouthing Adekunle to Doyin right from the beginning? Adekunle didn't have a problem with Ilebaye yet she was constantly badmouthing him to Doyin because of her entitlement over BFF. She promised to sabotage his wage task and had even refused to wear the costume made for her. She was disgraced in the end because Adekunle won his wager regardless. I keep saying that na Adekunle's head fought with both of them who lost their wagers in the end. Funny Baye sabotaged Doyin's wager task and her own wager was nothing to write about. Both wanted to ruin Adekunle's wager task but lost their own wager in the end. Adekunle's head fought with them both.

Baye was just as toxic as Venita and Ceec. Baye fought with almost all the housemates as a matter of fact. That was her only content! She was the one who went to fight with Venita over a dick, Venita's cousin, so why should it be anyone's problem? Who even does that? Baye was as toxic as Ceec and Venita. Baye also fought with Ceec because Baye felt entitled to a naked Cross in the bathroom apart from stealing Ceec's make up while lying about it.

On Gideon's words to Pere, He probably didn't say such to Ceec because he probably realised that none of the girls were better. I mean the girls are more or less the same as Ceec, so if he was to say such to Ceec, he would have to tell all the girls the same thing.

I personally don't support anyone who plays the victim and start to cry any useless tears to play the victim. I mean there are hardly victims on Biggie's show, considering all of them came to eat, enjoy and rest. So what's with the nonsensical victim card trash? If Tolani had done such, I wouldn't have supported her to begin with. I supported Tolani because of the toxic hypocrisy from useless people out there! I mean Tolani was quite peaceful, as admttited by lots of the housemates yet useless toxic people out there wouldn't let her rest but kept attacking her whereas these same useless hypocritical people were arising for one toxic dumb idiot who fought with almost all the housemates while expecting the housemates to be robots and nannies, as well as the Dumb toxis idiots supporting her. They demonised all the housemates for her. Worst show ever!

I'm sorry. You sound really upset. I apologise if I offended you.

That written, Ilebaye is nowhere near being a perfect person. She's simply a young person coming of age. She's like a much younger version of Whitemoney: innocent, naive, error-prone, alcohol-weakened, some small kleptomania - but she's a loving and nice heart.

She was certainly caught in some peer pressure ugly activity with Doyin. She apparently undermined previous HOHs when she never thought she would be one. She possibly took Ceec's foundation and her alcohol on another occasion without owning up to both, but who doesn't make mistakes, especially when young and immature?

Look at the tattoo on her cleavage which is exposed whenever she wears beach wear on Thursday Pool parties. You'll wonder how she got it. It would mean she exposed her bare chest to a body artist. Someone who is a Daddy's girl with a protected life and who attended a private university.

This is a lady who cannot cook for herself, who has a second class upper and speaks Ghana-English but cannot read briefs coherently. I don't know who is worse of she and Omatshola. My Baye baby shouted 'Jesus' when oil minimally splashed...

Baye isn't a saint, but she isn't a sadist. She isn't proud. She isn't resentful. She is human. She is a young person. 22 is only 4 years an adult but she's otherwise sweet on the overall, and that's why she'll win this year.

After winning this show, she'll have a lot to do to maintain that societal acceptance vibe over the rest of her career, and the good Lord would help her.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Your Cece have disgraced you again!😂😂😂
Neo and Venita’s fans would have voted massively for her but she chose Kidd who has 0 fans!😂😂😂
Cece keeps sabotaging herself!😂😂😂
how did CeeC disgrace me? How many fans does Neo have?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2023
DOptical:

The useless entitlement I was talking about as if the housemates were brought in to become nannies and robots! The nerves! I mean other housemates are sole responsible for themselves alone, they didn't bring anyone's papa to come and be their nannies or robots for them, so why should anyone expect this from the housemates who came to enjoy themselves yet some toxic dumb idiots out had the nerves to be demonising them all because of one toxic dumb idiot on the show?

Meanwhile, did you forget Baye was badmouthing Adekunle to Doyin right from the beginning? Adekunle didn't have a problem with Ilebaye yet she was constantly badmouthing him to Doyin because of her entitlement over BFF. She promised to sabotage his wage task and had even refused to wear the costume made for her. She was disgraced in the end because Adekunle won his wager regardless. I keep saying that na Adekunle's head fought with both of them who lost their wagers in the end. Funny Baye sabotaged Doyin's wager task and her own wager was nothing to write about. Both wanted to ruin Adekunle's wager task but lost their own wager in the end. Adekunle's head fought with them both.

Baye was just as toxic as Venita and Ceec. Baye fought with almost all the housemates as a matter of fact. That was her only content! She was the one who went to fight with Venita over a dick, Venita's cousin, so why should it be anyone's problem? Who even does that? Baye was as toxic as Ceec and Venita. Baye also fought with Ceec because Baye felt entitled to a naked Cross in the bathroom apart from stealing Ceec's make up while lying about it.

On Gideon's words to Pere, He probably didn't say such to Ceec because he probably realised that none of the girls were better. I mean the girls are more or less the same as Ceec, so if he was to say such to Ceec, he would have to tell all the girls the same thing.

I personally don't support anyone who plays the victim and start to cry any useless tears to play the victim. I mean there are hardly victims on Biggie's show, considering all of them came to eat, enjoy and rest. So what's with the nonsensical victim card trash? If Tolani had done such, I wouldn't have supported her to begin with. I supported Tolani because of the toxic hypocrisy from useless people out there! I mean Tolani was quite peaceful, as admttited by lots of the housemates yet useless toxic people out there wouldn't let her rest but kept attacking her whereas these same useless hypocritical people were arising for one toxic dumb idiot who fought with almost all the housemates while expecting the housemates to be robots and nannies, as well as the Dumb toxis idiots supporting her. They demonised all the housemates for her. Worst show ever!

"When prayers last too long, angels begin to fly out of the window"

Your repetitive diatribes have become boringly n achingly tiresome.

Pls take your meds. Blessings

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2023
DrTee1:

Laycon was the most intelligent house mate that year. His IQ was way over the charts. He didn't win via pity votes. Lekan was a genius in that house. The closest to him in this house is Adekunle. Even at that, Deks still fumbled at least once during the HFM General Questions task. Let's not talk about Ceec's, Mercy, Cross or Alex's during that task.

Lekan Agbeleshebioba was a meteor in Big Brother's house. I've not seen another.

You can believe anything you want to believe if it makes you sleep well at night smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2023
DrTee1:

True, and it confirms one fact: that we cannot know everything about everyone even are watching them round the clock for 19 weeks in 12 months.

Strange but true.

Cos I heard even CeeC describe Adekunle as an average dancer in a conversation with Mercy a few days ago - only for Deks to stun the whole world on his second appearance on the Lipton party stage. He was particularly casual during his Level Up Lipton party. He quite looked like an older trailer man at LU, from the videos I saw on YouTube as I almost didn't watch BBN LU at all, when compared to the zest he brought to the party yesterday.

Adekunle would have been this season's winner if he didn't ship with Venita and had stayed 100% objective. Same way Laycon didn't ship - or was rejected by Erica - but went on to win the show as a man without a ship.

Well, Adekunle was doing this MJ/usher "break" dance when he and Pere faced off. So I have always felt his body was flexible, even though he didn't use it much. When Tolani was also around, they were always dancing together since Tolani is a good dancer herself and he always moved his body quite well with her. There was also the little dance he did with Ceec, Neo and co. So I have always felt he's got flexible body but he doesn't use it much.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:

Spatulas have given up, they've turned into trolls since it dawned on them that they're losing. Ceec bitters fit come fifth as things dey go grin
no be only 5th, u would have said 20th. Sunday is not far.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Chai!
Cece loves nobody and she’s never loyal to anyone but she expects people to be loyal to her.
She only used Doyin to pepper Baye,only to enter the diary room and deny Doyin.
Used Ike to rile up Mercy!
Used Neo to make Baye jealous.
She later became friends with Alex just to poison her mind about Baye,only for her to badmouth her at the dinner party!
All for what?
She’ll learn the hard way!
u are a comedian. Is thief a toddler that every housemate is expected to handhold and spoonfeed her?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2023
DOptical:

Well, Adekunle was doing this MJ "break" dance when he and Pere faced off. So I have always felt his body was flexible, even though he didn't use it much. When Tolani was also around, they were always dancing together since Tolani is a good dancer herself and he always moved his body quite well with her. There was also the dance he did with Ceec and co. So I have always felt he's got flexible body but he doesn't use it much.

But last night though, I was quite surprised. I mean he tore the party floor.

This guy, have you ever supported a non Yoruba housemate

Please no epistles. A simple yes or no will do…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You can believe anything you want to believe if it makes you sleep well at night smiley

Yea WWM, we all need a good night sleep after all.

I'll always welcome superior argument, good night sleep necessity or not.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2023
DrTee1:

However, there is something about impressions, right?

You are taught that when going for interviews, not so? That's where it is important.

Big Brother Nigeria is an interview. They are participants in a reality television circus to entertain us, the viewing audience.

Finally, I presented no fact in the comment you quoted. I wrote impressions and opinions. A fact is something that has been tested and found to be incontrovertible. I wrote nothing to suggest such.

Lmao you are just comparing apples with Mangoes! Please rest!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2023
To all Baye supporters...

The ones that started voting for her from week 1, week 2, week 8 and this final week...I see and appreciate y'all , please don't relent intensify your voting ,Let's make Baye win with a wide margin.

Keep voting

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2023
DrTee1:

That written, Ilebaye is nowhere near being a perfect person. She's simply a young person coming of age. She's like a much younger version of Whitemoney: innocent, naive, error-prone, alcohol-weakened, some small kleptomania - but she's a loving and nice heart.

She was certainly caught in some peer pressure ugly activity with Doyin. She apparently undermined previous HOHs when she never thought she would be one. She possibly took Ceec's foundation and her alcohol on another occasion without owning up to both, but who doesn't make mistakes, especially when young and immature?

Look at the tattoo on her cleavage which is exposed whenever she wears beach wear on Thursday Pool parties. You'll wonder how she got it. It would mean she exposed her bare chest to a body artist. Someone who is a Daddy's girl with a protected life and who attended a private university.

This is a lady who cannot cook for herself, who has a second class upper and speaks Ghana-English but cannot read briefs coherently. I don't know who is worse of she and Omatshola. My Baye baby shouted 'Jesus' when oil minimally splashed...

Baye isn't a saint, but she isn't a sadist. She isn't proud. She isn't resentful. She is human. She is a young person. 22 is only 4 years an adult but she's otherwise sweet on the overall, and that's why she'll win this year.

After winning this show, she'll have a lot to do to maintain that societal acceptance vibe over the rest of her career, and the good Lord would help her.

What heart would fight with almost all the housemates while demonising them with her toxic handler if not a dark heart?🙄 She's 23 yrs old. I have seen several 21 years old younger than her yet they didn't behave like her. Worse was her toxic handler demonising the housemates, even as she does on the show with her victim card Manipulation.

Like I keep saying, this is the worst show ever because I have never seen an edition where all the housemates were demonised for one person 🙄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kuku nominated him
Ilebaye did too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

This guy, have you ever supported a non Yoruba housemate

Please no epistles. A simple yes or no will do…

You did forget I supported Nini and had even attacked Saga when people were attacking Nini. I have severally said I'm not the type to support any victim card monger on the show. Saga didn't even play the victim sef because I remembered he was the one demonised for what happened between him & Pere (he and Nini were demonised over that as a matter of fact) yet both he & Nini didn't play the victim. Saga played the victim a few times but only when it came to Nini and it was just few times, only to Nini.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

And what would Doyin’s fans lose if they vote for Baye?
Did any other housemate dedicate their speech to Doyin or spoke positively about her,since she got evicted?
Back to this loyalty stuff,I don’t even have the time to explain in details about who’s loyal and who wasn’t.
The show is about to end and Baye has finally admonished someone she considers a friend and Doyin’s also supporting her from outside and that’s it for for me!
If Baye comes out of that house and continues her friendship with Doyin after seeing all the gangups,betrayal and scheming that was done behind her back,then she’s not as smart as I thought but I won’t hold it against her!
Have a good day.👋

Lmao if all Doyin deserved in a friendship is a fake love letter from a betrayer, then you don't rate her.

Baye's true disposition to Doyin was exposed when Doyin was in the house. Anything done now is as fake as Baye's smile.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2023
DrTee1:

How old was Angel, Saskay and co when they first came for BBN? Just 21 yet they behaved. Baye is 22 but you are using age as excuse for her BS.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:

Spatulas have given up, they've turned into trolls since it dawned on them that they're losing. Ceec bitters fit come fifth as things dey go grin

I actually want her to come second. I will be so happy watching her humiliated once again as 2nd runner-up while Baye is declared winner grin

Spartacus are so bitter. If you see the way they were dragging Bella yesterday cos she campaigned for Baye.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2023
DrTee1:

Your views are valid, Tatiana. It is impressive to see a Daddy's girl in the house. I am a Daddy's boy too. I picked him as my preferred parent as early as 8 years when I had to do a composition in school, and that has not changed many decades after. Everyone in the family knows.

So you can imagine if I were to appear on Continental TV to do a poem for a relative and I pick anyone but him. It would be false. It would be make-believe. That's what Baye did.

Very few people would ever 'make-believe' a poem for their Dad in such situation, but we would create one for our Mums. How many Dads are spoken about in public?

Take this all, Tatty, as a Dad writing about another Dad. We suffer. I often joke while doing ward rounds in the pediatric ward that men have largely come to suffer on earth. It is a sad truth. We all seem to prefer our Mums - both male and female children - in the final analysis. The fact that people like me and you are different doesn't make the exception the rule, unfortunately.

You cannot be 'deeply involved' with raising children and also be the primary breadwinner of the family in Nigeria. I didn't begin having 10 minute conversations with my father until I was nearing 20 and with my WAEC result on the table in his office.

I had passed all my papers at a first sitting was the first of his children as of then who had cleared all 9 papers in SSCE WAEC in one sitting. That was when I apparently 'earned' the right to have adult conversations with him as a man-to-man, but guess what, I had observed him in all the years before then and he was a good man. It didn't seem like he was capable of doing anything wrong, even though one barely saw him nor did he have time to quite play with children.
Awwwnnn…I get you now.
Most men don’t show emotions to their children but deep down,they really care.I’m sure your dad is like that.😍😍😍
They act all tough and mysterious with their family but you don’t mess with their kids😂😂😂😂
Maybe it’s because my dad was a very emotional person who loved children a lot,that’s why he was able to give us all the attention we needed,despite his busy schedule.
Most of my childhood friends didn’t enjoy their dads like I did…some of them even preferred coming to our house when my dad is back from work because my dad loved to play with kids while my mum would frown at it and give them bombastic side eyes😂😂😂😂😂
This brings so much memories of my childhood😍
It’s good to understand that our parents have their own strengths and weaknesses,that’s why we need to learn from their mistakes and become the parents we would want our children to be proud of,when we grow old.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2023
Just cos cee c didnt write to those u expect her to,u all are saying all sorts. Lol

So she should write to all the housemates?

You guys should free this girl. Even her breathing is an issue for una.

Everyone who met cee c both in and outside the house have only nice things to say about her;Ike,Omashola,pere,etc

She even got 2 padi badges while in that same house,yet u guys want people to believe she is vile.

Let cee c breathe!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Ilebaye did too.

He is closer to Kuku than Ilebaye and has never nominated Kuku.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

I actually want her to come second. I will be so happy watching her humiliated once again as 2nd runner-up while Baye is declared the winner grin

Spartacus are so bitter. If you see the way they were dragging Bella yesterday cos she campaigned for Baye.

You must not know that short stumpy devilish girl. She will use second to brag. Best way to punish her is if she is evicted before Cross on Sunday. Walahi that’s enough to humble her angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are just being a nuisance.

Instead of you to be looking for votes for Ceec you are decampaigning other people.

I don't want to believe sauces but Mercy and Ilebaye are top 2 fighting for number one while Ceec is third.

Take this info and go and find votes and leave Mercy alone. Nor be she say make Ceec nor prepare.
No one is fighting Ilebaye for number 1 .
The fight ended on Monday morning.
The rest are fighting for the best runner up position .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Gbadoboy:

How old was Angel, Saskay and co when they first came for BBN? Just 21 yet they behaved. Baye is 22 but you are using age as excuse for her BS.

Exactly

They excuse her shenanigans, but expect others to tolerate her 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

He is closer to Kuku than Ilebaye and has never nominated Kuku.

Angel was doing the nomination for him. Angel was always nominating Adekunle and calling him toyboy but he couldn't caution her? Or the fact that he was privy to the letter written by Angel yet didn't disclose it to Adekunle? I remembered Adekunle always telling him about the nomination & plans of the BFF after Cross picked Adekunle as BFF. He and Angel had even wanted to steal Adekunle's coins sef.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

I actually want her to come second. I will be so happy watching her humiliated once again as 2nd runner-up while Baye is declared the winner grin

Lol You have no idea what is going on.

I wish I snapped the Kano voting center I saw yesterday for Ceec. They were bringing women from different places to vote massively for her. A rich female politician is doing that for Ceec in Kano
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2023
vicdom:
Who's the show again? Under 6 mins, see engagements nah grin
Wow!
Baye’s the real deal!!!
The Queen of Allstars!!!
I hope these engagements are a reflection of our votes?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Threebear:

No one is fighting Ilebaye for number 1 .
The fight ended on Monday morning.
The rest are fighting for the best runner up position .
I hope so oo.
I am worried.

Baye tribe keep voting please no relenting abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Housemates who cleaned up their act this season and made a good decision coming back:
Angel...no unclothedness, stuck to one man, wore a bra
Cross...was less drunk, almost didn't ship
Alex....less clingy to men, well groomed
Adekunle..less gossip, brought more clothes grin
Soma...stayed longer,hard work
Ilebaye...stayed longer, we got exposed to more of her, talent, the bad and the good
Tolani baj. ..less confrontational, well dressed and cleaner
Whitemoney...more human, mixed with others

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2023
vicdom:
Who's the show again? Under 6 mins, see engagements nah grin
It’s now 10k!😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lekida: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2023
Who else has noticed that mercy and pere have become particularly close this final week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.