Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472541 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

Oga when was the second voting week , wasn't it in the third week ? 🤦

Nairalanders sha
🤣🤣And na the cursed tat give ilebaye her 2strikes and almost sent her on disqualification like her predecessors if not that the yeye gal Carry her own juju come that is fighting Ewutats badluck🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2023
Clement1111:

You need to watch the scene when both of them was talking about nominating each other😂😂

Or where this two wicked people were just staring and releasing sexual energy after their kiss during the dinner night with Ebuka and Gideon

Not to talk about the playful running around or playful jokes

If this had shipped in the early stage of the game,I would have board and supported both equally cus their content alone this week is >>>>>> than anyone's else

They are giving me joy!

Frood kept Mercy under leash for so long...mercy became active after his eviction and then WM took over!

Then Pere wasted serious time chasing mamba....then Kim came and finished work...

Pere and Mercy had many distractions to have found each other early in the game

Mercy even said she wished they found each other earlier

This friendship happened at its time ...it's so light hearted, fun, playful and lustful cheesy

And I am thankful for something to watch at final week. It's always a so so boring period in the game

Percy!!!!! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Over confidence is not a very good thing .All members of the crying team, bandwagon team,strategy team,juju team,pity me gang team,narrative team and all manner of names the opposition has given supporters of Baye.Kindly continue to vote for her today and tomorrow up until the voting lines close.

There is no vote that is too small.even if it's the mobile and web 100 votes please keep pushing it in.

Thank you for the votes thus far ,please keep voting.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Baye will not be the first BBN winner. Make una rest

She'll be the first Bbn all stars winner. Nothing beats that

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2023
Ilebaye's name being called as the BBN All Stars winner on Oct1 will be the height of delight. cool

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2023
For the records ilebaye became a potential Winner even before week 2 when Tolanibaj pulled the duvet on her and sent her rapist ass out of neo's bed!! which was misconstrued by the public as bully cos the production hid were she insulted tolani first to protect their chosen underdog winner!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2023
Clement1111:

See as you dey do 😏😏

After Pere deprived me shipping contents all season, you can't expect me to be happy for them

Try to be small abeg

General Pere really suffered from girls hands this season...this friendship is healing for him

And no one is abusing him and calling him negative energy

Be happy that he is happy pls

I like the friendship and flirting grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2023
am enjoying this flirting thing that is going on btw Pere and mercy grin

dont forget to vote baye

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

Mercy and CeeC are not crashing any poll.
No one in that house is her competition.

Honestly Sunday should hurry up and come already, I'm tired of this narrative.
CeeC is not even second.
But her fans think she'll win.
who is second? Lamborghini
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

Oga when was the second voting week , wasn't it in the third week ? 🤦

Nairalanders sha
But she started supporting her d first voting week....anyhow sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

Mercy and CeeC are not crashing any poll.
No one in that house is her competition.

Honestly Sunday should hurry up and come already, I'm tired of this narrative.
CeeC is not even second.
But her fans think she'll win.
If Mercy is second then Mercy would have won if not for Ilebaye.
I always said Mercy should not be underestimated and that she came very prepared. Her team did really well.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
🤣🤣And na the cursed tat give ilebaye her 2strikes and almost sent her on disqualification like her predecessors if not that the yeye gal Carry her own juju come that is fighting Ewutats badluck🤣🤣🤣
Ilebaye is too soft. She's no Tacha, and Ceec isn't as silently smart as Mercy. Despite knowing she was her only competition, Mercy never nominated Tacha cos she knew others would do it.
But to be fair, Ilebaye's actions were worth a disqualification. Biggie needs to apologize to Beauty and Khloe
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2023
DGOODLYF:
But she started supporting her d first voting week....anyhow sha
Oh okay
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

When you started supporting her , she was already a potential winner 😁😁😁
She started topping from the second voting week when all the housemates were up.
Abeg Tati , no change history.
Tati is her first supporter here oo. From week one.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Clement1111:
Geezem

https://twitter.com/Fswglory/status/1707317466546803129?t=2HfBE6t7Brq2vdUKPw6A3g&s=19

I watch it a thousand times! cheesy

Thanks alot teamie kiss

I think I will start watching the show again...I mean in few days these two would be off my screen cry

This is my ship for the season!

They fit each other ....very naughty crooks

Abeg send me more videos make i take hold body

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2023
It’s “fAkE gBaS gBos” when it comes to fights, yet a cheap romantic strategy is overlooked. Hypocrisy no go kill human beings. Mercy did the same with Mike during the final week of their season.

Boredom wan kpai the housemates, including me as a viewer. Pere has nothing to return to in the real world, hence his wish for the show’s extension. I was expecting Kuku to wish the same, I no know “the general” equally no get hustle.

eepeepook:
Finale results.

1. Ilebaye
2. Mercy
3. Cee C
4. Adekunle
5. Pere
6. Cross
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

If Mercy is second then Mercy would have won if not for Ilebaye.
I always said Mercy should not be underestimated and that she came very prepared. Her team did really well.
Ceec is the one I feel for in all of this. Mercy would have won if not that Nigerians don't want to repeat winner. Despite Mercy saying she'd win again, she's scared. Ceec on the other hand is so sure of herself winning because there's a narrative to finally give her the win and her campaign started very early even before the show kicked off. She did the most work.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2023
Twoclans:
Over confidence is not a very good thing .All members of the crying team, bandwagon team,strategy team,juju team,pity me gang team,narrative team and all manner of names the opposition has given supporters of Baye.Kindly continue to vote for her today and tomorrow up until the voting lines close.

There is no vote that is too small.even if it's the mobile and web 100 votes please keep pushing it in.

🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Ilebaye is too soft. She's no Tacha, and Ceec isn't as silently smart as Mercy. Despite knowing she was her only competition, Mercy never nominated Tacha cos she knew others would do it.
But to be fair, Ilebaye's actions were worth a disqualification. Biggie needs to apologize to Beauty and Khloe
Hmm my brother the moment she walked that stage I knew the production team had their own dirty plans grin look at the other seasons reps! we were not shocked by those that we saw brought back cos they were highly requested by the public!! na only ilebaye nobody expect to see their cos she was the most useless bottom barrel from levelup and forgotten! Anyways let's see were this their corrupt practice will lead them to!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2023
Abeg anyone who has Pere and Mercy 's juice should mention me...

Only about them ooo

Nothing else concern me

Thank you

🚶🚶🚶

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2023
Clement1111:

You sure say you be real mammy water abi na just cruise

You literally can attach a bible story to any argument and it is always on point

Better face your calling and become a Christian if you are not one yet because the marine kingdom won't give you peace like you deserve
Kwa kwa kwa

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2023
ILEBAYE HAS THE MOST TASK WINS
ILEBAYE HAS ONE THE MOST INDIVIDUAL WINS
ILEBAYE WON THE MOST DIFFICULT HOH GAME
ILEBAYE WON THE MOST CHALLENGING “SUPAKOMANDO”
ILEBAYE HAS MORE ARENA GAME WINS
ILEBAYE HAS BEEN THE TALK OF THE SHOW FOR LONG
ILEBAYE HAS MAINTAINED TWO STRIKES FOR WEEKS AND STILL BEEN ON THE LIPS ON HM AND FANS
ILEBAYE IS THE LAST TO ENGAGE IN HM GOSSIP AND DEFAMATION

DEAD THE PITY NARRATIVE
ILEBAYE IS MORE THAN PITY
DO NOT VOTE FOR PITY
ILEBAYE HAS CARRIED THE SHOW
THEY WILL SAY PITY TO DISTRACT YOU
VOTE ILEBAYE TODAY BECAUS SHE DESERVES IT
VOTE ILEBAYE ODINYA FOR THE WIN

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2023
Ilebaye is packing.
Thank God she didn't bring much clothes.
She should just use Polybag to tie her clothes sef, so she can use her luggage to collect her 120M.

I can't wait for Sunday.
Proudly pepper 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ FC

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2023
Twoclans:

I have given her all my votes and begging people to vote.
Nobody should be overconfident. Mercenaries and Spartans are not joking.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Ceec is the one I feel for in all of this. Mercy would have won if not that Nigerians don't want to repeat winner. Despite Mercy saying she'd win again, she's scared. Ceec on the other hand is so sure of herself winning because there's a narrative to finally give her the win and her campaign started very early even before the show kicked off. She did the most work.
Ceec came prepared too.

She and Mercy even brought finale dresses they knew they would enter finals. Mercy is confident o I don't think she is scared.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
And who says a marine spirit can’t be a woman of God?You think say this life na Africa Magic epic?😂😂
Funny enough,I know more about the Bible than most Christians because I used to preach in church when I was a teenager and I understand the scriptures better than my pastor!😂😂😂😂😂
Anyway,I still worship God in spirit and in truth but not in the Christian way.

Teamie leamme oh, I no even know if you serious

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2023
TBH....Pere n Mercy ship would v been fun to watch if they started early .....But for now its too late

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

The Mercenaries supporting Ilebaye must be very very few. Those ones don't want Mercy to win again because there is no Tacha to hate on. Even the mercenaries that don't want Mercy to win are supporting Ceec. Ilebaye does not have class according to them. So Ceec is the next big thing.

I thought Erica is supporting Ceec? Mercenaries are angry with Erica she is supporting Ceec maybe she supported Mercy in the beginning sha.
Baye stole plenty mercenaries and Elites.Even some Spartans sef don comot body join BayeTribe.
Erica sef no serious with Cece before dem drag am and she don rest!😂😂😂
The street is bloody!!😂😂😂
If you talk,you must You must collect!😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Not to shade Tati but devil know Bible past some Christians.
Atheist, agnostics and other non-believers know a lot about religions and their holybooks. It is even their knowledge of these books they use to exercise critical thinking and shun religion and it's teaching. Many of them sabi the holybooks teachings.
Giddem!!!!
They don’t know!!
The devil is also a servant of God but Christians don’t know!😂😂😂
See eh,religion na scam!
I believe in humanity and my African spirituality!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Hmm my brother the moment she walked that stage I knew the production team had their own dirty plans grin look at the other seasons reps! we were not shocked by those that we saw brought back cos they were highly requested by the public!! na only ilebaye nobody expect to see their cos she was the most useless bottom barrel from levelup and forgotten! Anyways let's see were this their corrupt practice will lead them to!!
Biggie did bad by playing those tapes and exposing the game plans of the other housemates. He presented Ilebaye as the only saint among killers. She did this pity thing in Level Up, but it didn't work because they were all young and equal. Here she's with veterans, making her look like a baby as she's claiming 22 + production working in her favour just because they want an unexpected winner.

The housemates aren't even any different from the viewers. They'll come out and start supporting the winning team while their friends are still in the house. God bless Frodd and Venita for being honest with themselves

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ceec came prepared too.

She and Mercy even brought finale dresses they knew they would enter finals. Mercy is confident o I don't think she is scared.
Mercy sees Ilebaye as the winner. It's obvious. Kim Oprah spilled a lot and Omashola running to Ilebaye was suspicious cos they love associating with anyone that's winning. They both were always going to be finalists. Ceec did the most work. Two weeks to the show, everyone on twitter was hyping her while Mercy's coming wasn't sure. Ceec trended non-stop. If she's not winning, I hope she's third

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Biggie did bad by playing those tapes and exposing the game plans of the other housemates. He presented Ilebaye as the only saint among killers. She did this pity thing in Level Up, but it didn't work because they were all young and equal. Here she's with veterans, making her look like a baby as she's claiming 22 + production working in her favour just because they want an unexpected winner.

The housemates aren't even any different from the viewers. They'll come out and start supporting the winning team while their friends are still in the house. God bless Frodd and Venita for being honest with themselves
They knew all they were doing but that money will still bring her more curses cos it wasn't hers by merit!!
God bless Kidd, Venita, Frodd and Soma🙏they may have their own flaws but those are the people I will like to have as friends for life!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.