Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472724 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Bragging rights choque!!
A winner in the house
A winner of the grand prize
A winning after the show
Bragging rights oporrrr!!!!!
Imagine a winner winning the show on Sunday?
Choi!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by charzyh2: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Make we calm down dey call God, he's way beyond our sentiments. He's also not a partial entity. Kidd was right- Nigerians are too easily fooled. So it's the devil that's supporting the other 19 housemates abi?

I watched that particular incident. Infact it was from there Alex started joking about how Baye said she'll "win da maaney!" because SHE provoked Neo into an argument and then insulted Venita which blew up into an argument. People watching from their neighbors' windows were even hailing Baye for making Venita cry, whereas Venita was crying because she barely restrained herself from beating Baye to a pulp. That was the night Kidd closely observed Baye crying and then started clapping, saying "what a wonderful performance!".

The CeeC issue was clearly also her fault. Baye clearly started running amok after shots of alcohol and started attacking CeeC who of course has a sharper mouth. CeeC being an OG gamer saw it was getting messy and turned away, only to have her wig pulled and her neck choked by Baye who still went on to do same to Doyin and openly implied that she's trying to pull a Tacha script(this is probably when Tacha started supporting her). By week 2 she was a big enough irritant that almost everyone wanted her to leave. Like previous season, Princess complained that Baye's behaviour didn't add up because she was simply rude and provocative to everyone for NO reason.

It was Kidd and Angel that first clocked her.

Baye the next day started feigning ignorance of what she did. Everyone expected her to be disqualified and as with most anticipated disqualifications, arisers and defenders started to gather. Instead she was given strikes, and suddenly became the victim.

Egged on by Doyin, Baye simply kept up with insulting housemates until she badly insulted Pere who was trying to hear Kidd's side of the Moneypoint task disaster. It snowballed into Ike's extremely stupid and cruel act of damaging her stuff (triggered by her nasty insult of Seyi). Biggie highlighted the event as somehow being a plot between 4-5 grown men - and boom, the arisers army was born and Baye became an overnight cause. I still think Ike deserved disqualification (in typical stupidity worrying many Nigerians, another Ariser army started gathering for Ike as well!).

Nigerians LOVE underdog stories, and we also love trends. The smart housemates like Angel and Mercy knew something was wrong when Baye kept surviving week after week and Kidd, Seyi, Frodd,etc were leaving.

It's why i believe that while Baye will win, she's NOT a deserving winner in mindset, maturity,behaviour, and temperament. Neither was CeeC in 2018, and neither was Whitemoney this year. Mercy has played a clean game so far, but this show is about second chances and showing improvement, in the aspect and under different circumstances, the biggest improvements were undoubtedly found in CeeC and Adekunle.

These people came back better and more improved and are deserving winners, but we're dealing with Nigerians that voted Efe over Bisola and Tboss! That's how Buhari deceived millions of otherwise sensible people with a picture of drinking tea with sachet Milo and we've been in a black hole since!😒
If I were to be an online viewer, I'd have believed your one-sided stories that you cooked up with lies and exaggerations.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

Everything ends on Sunday.
No more hiding .... everything will be out in the open.

k.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2023
Cece has a strong spirit but she doesn't act on it and that will continue to cost her in life!!
Just as she felt that Kidd is the best and realest from the rest of her men and honoured him! She still feels strongly about the need to give the pity me idiot her 3rd strike but procrastinating when to act till she sees herself out of the house with no major wins lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
For the records ilebaye became a potential Winner even before week 2 when Tolanibaj pulled the duvet on her and sent her rapist ass out of neo's bed!! which was misconstrued by the public as bully cos the production hid were she insulted tolani first to protect their chosen underdog winner!!

Eeya, see as Baye matter dey make u cry everyday, grin grin grin

lets keep voting for baye

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Clement1111:

You sure say you be real mammy water abi na just cruise

You literally can attach a bible story to any argument and it is always on point

Better face your calling and become a Christian if you are not one yet because the marine kingdom won't give you peace like you deserve
The real mammy water is me 😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2023
tolexy007:

Eeya, see as Baye matter dey make u cry everyday, grin grin grin

lets keep voting for baye
Hahahaha I don tell una she will face a million times worse disgrace than even Whitemoney if she takes that 120M! I dont cry cos it pains me but to let my people know I have cried and not part of the corruption going😊
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
They knew all they were doing but that money will still bring her more curses cos it wasn't hers by merit!!
God bless Kidd, Venita, Frodd and Soma🙏they may have their own flaws but those are the people I will like to have as friends for life!!

See as ur tears is rolling grin grin grin

cry harder, the more u cry the more Baye get more votes, that is the juju baye do. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

Baba werey 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2023
tolexy007:

See as ur tears is rolling grin grin grin

cry harder, the more u cry the more Baye get more votes, that is the juju baye do. grin grin grin grin

It seems my tears dey even put more sand sand for una garri🤪🤪🤪🤪I will cry more to ur damnation🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Hahahaha I don tell una she will face a million times worse disgrace than even Whitemoney if she takes that 120M! I dont cry cos it pains me but to let my people know I have cried and not part of the corruption going😊

look urself in the mirror u will see how much weight u have lost since u started cry on Bye matter, well u still going to lose more. Cos baye stii acquiring more votes.

LETS KEEP VOTING BAYE

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2023
tolexy007:

look urself in the mirror u will see how much weight u have lost since u started cry on Bye matter, well u still going to lose more. Cos baye stii acquiring more votes.

LETS KEEP VOTING BAYE
Baye will get 120M more curses I will continue to cry to ur painment🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Wahalur oh!!.
Uti posted something on Facebook,
Comment session changed it to pepper spraying session.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
E Choke!.

Ilebaye all the way 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2023
Wetin Baye wear like dis?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Cece has a strong spirit but she doesn't act on it and that will continue to cost her in life!!
Just as she felt that Kidd is the best and realest from the rest of her men and honoured him! She still feels strongly about the need to give the pity me idiot her 3rd strike but procrastinating when to act till she sees herself out of the house with no major wins lol

There shall never be major wins for her until she starts being happy for others.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

I told my friend that works at a rig that if he sees Mammy water at sea, he should catch her for me. I need to get some secrets about earth and nature.
Me I dey find mammy water connect 😂😂😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye stole plenty mercenaries and Elites.Even some Spartans sef don comot body join BayeTribe.
Erica sef no serious with Cece before dem drag am and she don rest!😂😂😂
The street is bloody!!😂😂😂
If you talk,you must You must collect!😂
you are right about this.. you'll be seeing comment like ' I still love mercy but ilebaye should win this time, mercy has won it before'🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by charzyh2: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

So that same God supports wayward girls that drink to stupor and lust after men? Why will that same God not answer Ceec’s prayers and help her fight and humble her own enemies? Abi na devil Ceec dey worship and pray to when she dey sing songs of praise? 🤔
Rest... God doesn't like us the same. When God said "I give men for you, and people for thy life." Who are the "men" God was talking about?

Same thing is playing out here. Baye was the underdog. Everyone expected her to leave with Princess but she made a positive declaration from her mouth to God's ears. God stamped her words and immediately the show obeyed, the housemates played to her favour and the viewers followed suit.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

No I am not.
I am not offended. I don't hide it.
I don't believe in any organised religion.
I am not an atheist just an Agnostic who holds deistic views about God.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2023
kowema:
Wahalur oh!!.
Uti posted something on Facebook,
Comment session changed it to pepper spraying session.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
E Choke!.

Ilebaye all the way 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Mumu Uti wey dey gba

I can't wait to mock him on Sunday

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Baye winning dis season..will b greatest BBN story ever...as in...
The very first tym a winner is not piked on stage or within d first 2 to 3 wks......
Dats wat we call d most deserving winner...
To think i v to unstan potential winners like CeeC n WM for her wen i know she stood no chance
Wow!
So you were a Spartan?
I have been seeing comments like “I love you Cece but Baye for the money”, and I’m like “really”?
To be honest,Baye’s victory will be a game changer in the history of BBN!!!
Her strategies cannot be replicated because they’re too numerous and unique!
She really deserves to win this show and her after BBN glow will be epic!!!
She go pack all the juicy endorsements eh!!!😂😂

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Someone with 120 million with many other wins will face million times disgrace? Lol 😂 Which kind weed you dey smoke.

Even if she choose Miracle’s route and goes off the radar, it doesn’t take the 120 million away from her if she wins it.

Besides, how was whitemoney disgraced? Because he didn’t make it to the finals? He has already won once now and still enjoying his money. We can’t say the same for the other guys who you feel are worthy winners 😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2023
Few more days and we can see road
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2023
DGOODLYF:
If Baye win dat innoson task .. everywhere go scatter ooo ....
I really hope she wins though
I am really praying for her to win that car,make everywhere scatter!😂😂😂
I hope they do it like that Ultimate HOH task?😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Baye will not be the first BBN winner. Make una rest
Kwa kwa kwa
So you have finally agreed that Baye’s the winner?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Geezeem:

This Percy thing dey pain you to your marrow Sha

You have been attacking Pere on this

Is it your peni.s?

Is it your tease?

Isn't the show ending in 3 days?

Why the pepper body?

Allow us to enjoy this last minute content pls ...go and vote your winner or change channel !

Na this one on our screen reach us, prize money no go reach us

😡

Nne, no be small pepper body. leave them o cheesy, low key I am enjoying their wailing epistles.

The finals is upon us, let them continue while we get entertained by our Pere.

Hope you are good?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Baye will not be the first BBN winner. Make una rest

Even though, Even though...
She will be the first All Stars winner by the way 👅😝

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
CallTheCops:
you lost me when you mentioned adekunle as a more worthy winner 😯 LoL!!
Just say you don't like ilebaye, no need for all these pointless epistles.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

When you started supporting her , she was already a potential winner 😁😁😁
She started topping from the second voting week when all the housemates were up.
Abeg Tati , no change history.
Really?😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Wow!
So you were a Spartan?
I have been seeing comments like “I love you Cece but Baye for the money”, and I’m like “really”?
To be honest,Baye’s victory will be a game changer in the history of BBN!!!
Her strategies cannot be replicated because they’re too numerous and unique!
She really deserves to win this show and her after BBN glow will be epic!!!
She go pack all the juicy endorsements eh!!!😂😂
Am not even a spartan to start with....i like gbas gbos...i like her in d first few days until shes started acting as if na she get bigbroda....dat one off me...WM became too relax...i start to dey reason Baye small small wen she told WM she likes him...and WM con take am serious...na that tym i no say d girl get am 4 body

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Mercy's butt is good. It's just hypocrisy that has blinded y'all. Nicki Minaj's yansh doesn't look natural one bit, but y'all would die to hit it because she's Nicki. If Mercy was a Yankee babe, all these talks of her yansh not rhyming would have been nonexistent. The yansh no bad

I don't even understand what you are jabbering on about.

I mentioned Mercy's ass, not Nicki Minaj's ass.

Whether I am being an hypocrite or not has no bearing on the fact that Mercy's ass looks horrible.

You be the judge. Look at the ass cheeks and compare them to the thighs.

My issue is not even with the disproportionate ass-to-thigh view. My problem is with her always wanting to flaunt it in our faces.

And mind you, I have never praised Nicki Minaj's ass. If an ass is disproportionate, I say my mind about it, even if you are as white as snow.

I don't have to hold my truth or my sincere opinion simply because I want to be politically correct.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Onyi99:
So Baye is winning?😭
No,Soma is winning!
Dey play!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.