Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472988 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
See my babe sleeping pretty. 🥰🥰🥰🥰. Thank u camera for showing us sleeping beauty

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
By now, this mop for Adekunle hair go dey smell embarassed 🤢
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
EmmyCC:
As I no too get fave, who make I give small votes now?

Cross da Boss. Make he no enter depression with 0.7% 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
toluxe0075:
Ilebaye don sleep. The girl wey sabi😁

Very smart girl. A Queen we stan

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
This is how Ilebaye has ended up without a deserving disqualification.

Ceec, na you lose oh. First runner up sef, you no go see (e good for your mental health sha).

I don't even know why Ceec doesn't feel threatened by Mercy. 😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
me. Olodo is my name already.

Mercy Eke the mother that mothered them all

I don't know why some are wailing about Mercy. She's still the same person from pepperdem. Of course, she's fierce and likes to be respected which she got from lots of the Housemates in all stars but even without the Housemates respecting her in all stars, let's not forget she didn't fight with everyone in pepperdem regardless. So she's still the same person who's got her charms.

Only difference was she didn't have a ship like she did in pepperdem, although she tried to be in one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:
By now, this mop for Adekunle hair go dey smell embarassed 🤢
And e no too fit am sef. This him by force bad boy vibes no jig. No be himself be this
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Doptical if you finish writing the epistles, go take your drugs and don't ever quote me again!!!

God abeg o🙄

Why are you always crying about Adekunle?

Focus on your dumb quack nurse abuser who kept crying about Adekunle since week one because of BFF 😂 Kept provoking Adekunle until Adekunle put him in his place 😂

Your coward quack nurse who could only punch women in all stars 😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:

Ceec, na you lose oh. First runner up sef, you no go see (e good for your mental health sha).

even the Ceec don go bed.. I observed she has bin sleeping lately too. ....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ceec u r fine without wig, y do u sleep with wig before? Na wa O.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
DOptical:

I don't know why some are wailing about Mercy. She's still the same person from pepperdem. Of course, she's fierce and likes to be respected which she got from lots of the Housemates in all stars but even without the Housemates respecting her in all stars, let's not forget she didn't fight with everyone in pepperdem regardless. So she's still the same person who's got her charms.

Only difference was she didn't have a ship like she did in pepperdem, although she tried to be in one
They're just mad because she won her season and it's why her fans have gone all out. I just wish Ilebaye can lose on Sunday. It'll be the biggest upset in BBN history.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Jen96:
Does Cross want to cook and don't know how? See the way he was looking. His bff didn't try sha. No one went up for once to cook
Who are his Bffs?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Cross da Boss. Make he no enter depression with 0.7% 😂
with this mad deadline, he fit reach 0.7?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
IghravweIG:

Who are his Bffs?
just Pere n Ceec. None of them ever went up to cook.

I remember the day he took Pere as BFF, he was planning them making some meat sauce or so and said they all take ten ten. But I think since they r few the BFFs didn't see reason to go up n cook. So I am always seeing cross alone now in hoh lounge
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
DOptical:

She didn’t fight with anyone in pepperdem
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

u see this guy? His delu en..

Maybe Tacha is a spirit
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
They're just mad because she won her season and it's why her fans have gone all out. I just wish Ilebaye can lose on Sunday. It'll be the biggest upset in BBN history.

Baye's toxic clowns are always crying about everyone. They demonised all the Housemates on the show whereas she's the one fighting with almost everyone on the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I said fight with everyone in pepperdem.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
DOptical:

I said fight with everyone.

Okay. I for say o…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Rather Ilebaye winning will b d biggest upset in BBN history.....

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:

hope u don't drink sniper on Sunday when Baye wins?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
Her victory is hundred percent sealed.
She and Mercy will be on that stage and she'll win.

A perfect handover 😁

But una still get 24 hours to change the 1st runner up.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Rather Ilebaye winning will b d biggest upset in BBN history.....
her losing. Everyone sees her as a winner now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

A perfect handover 😁

if Mercy na first runner up, then nothing go switch unless she go become winner. Bitter leaf Cynthia no go top Lambo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Teamie no even panic because we don deliver Ade. Infact na club I dey so with fellow Islanders dey chop the remaining money wey we been wan use vote as our source wey get sauce don tell us say Ade don win. Just go and sleep na we dey run am.
This one don use ajo money go chop life😂😂😂

Instead of you to take Adekunle to 3rd position, you dey relax

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Doptical if you finish writing the epistles, go take your drugs and don't ever quote me again!!!

God abeg o🙄
😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
if Mercy na first runner up, then nothing go switch unless she go become winner. Bitter leaf Cynthia no go top Lambo
The last time I asked Mercy was second.
I'll ask again by this time tomorrow when the voting is done.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Clement1111:

Lol
That ship has sailed .
We are having an all girls top 3 for the first time in the history of bbnaija 😍😍😍😍😍😍🤭

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

A perfect handover 😁

Baye had never topped until the one where she was with Venita, Doyin. And she only had 30%

Weren't you the one who claimed Hermes was in the finale?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
I don't like the way Mercy just touches Pere's nipples anyhow. Anyways I am a girl so it's not my business. The guys don't want to cry out.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Clement1111:

😂😂😂 no hope. Na third 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
DOptical:

Why are you always crying about Adekunle?

Focus on your dumb quack nurse abuser who kept crying about Adekunle since week one because of BFF 😂 Kept provoking Adekunle until Adekunle put him in his place 😂

Your coward quack nurse who could only punch women in all stars 😂
Gbatical

He only punched biggie's wall and threw a big snake out of biggie's bed so the snake doesn't bite him

My last reply to you this season

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.