Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501038 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Can these blogs and Twitter main stream leave my Som Som for me😭

The dragging is too much,I can't even read the comments on instablog😭

Can Monday come already,so they can focus on the finalists
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ewure gerratttt

Sensei just relax it's not enough to get agitated about.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Mind you I like him so much ,but wasn’t he last when he was evicted ?

How many housemates Can he dust aside tolani seyi princess
And I said u dont like him and no point discussing with u comon shift mumu!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
endure207:
Ahhhhhh, nah ilebaye dey miss gordon's, stout nd smirn off together 🤣🤣🤣🤣, @tatiana ilebaye village people wan operate dis nite ooo
Nothing will happen.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Spartans are demons.

Mercenaries are devils.

When I said that Mercy should not be underestimated this is what I meant. They came prepared. Now I am beginning to think that the rumour of people wanting to pay Ilebaye's team to stop voting might be true.

Omo.

Baye tribe abeg don't relent.

God no go shame us . Lets just keep voting and do our best

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Sensei just relax it's not enough to get agitated about.....
See this spineless ewure u no reach to get me agitated lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
dominique:

Most of these screenshots are fake. What they do is replicate one voting page over and over again. Too many crooks on the streets of twitter
😂😂😂😂

Them plenty die
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Geezeem:
True true some people don't watch this show for fun

How are we not having faan with this Last pool party?!

Abeg vote your brat in peace and allow us watch and enjoy our soon ending show embarassed

This person said, that person said... 🙄

You want candle lighting committee to come for you abi, someone they are always praying and lighting candle for on Thursdays and Saturdays......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You see Pere name there now you show face.....cheesy grin cheesy

It's not a bad strategy though, however I would have expected she used another strategy that didn't revolve around highlight from guys.....

Cross was Cross da Boss all through SYE this season Cross da Boss only came out few times which is an improvement from the last time.....

if something isn't broken why fix it? wasn't khosi on that strategy and won months ago?

These people are doing what they can to play their games

it doesn't matter to be honest... SOME viewers are entertained by her shenanigans

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
See this spineless ewure u no reach to get me agitated lol

Sensei relax you are beginning to scream the neighbour will hear you o, just relax don't be agitated.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
kowema:

Na Mercy give her soccer pant bikini oh.
I pray make she no later go announce am
Baye needs this 120m jare.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Geezeem:

if something isn't broken why fix it? wasn't khosi on that strategy and won months ago?

These people are doing what they can to play their games

it doesn't matter to be honest... SOME viewers are entertained by her shenanigans

Well I for one I like the PeLambo die minute ship as its always cracking me up and it serves as entertainment since all the HMs have decided to sleep all day this last week......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Sensei relax you are beginning to scream the neighbour will hear you o, just relax don't be agitated.....
Thunder rubbish u and that agitation!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GeeM: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
This housemates love sunglasses 🕶️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
This poll is most times right!
My Adekunle can still Top...my beautiful people keep giving ur best to ensure a reasonable man is rewarded with that 120M❤️

As a fellow islander Comrade, that poll is inaccurate
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Onyi99:
Can these blogs and Twitter main stream leave my Som Som for me😭

The dragging is too much,I can't even read the comments on instablog😭

Can Monday come already,so they can focus on the finalists

When I watched that interview this afternoon I knew he will land on instablog's table.

Just get ready to defend cos he will frustrate the living day light outta Soma. Instablog no dey use eye see Bbn ship he will milk it.

Ask Bella what she went through in their hands.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Dynamicboss:

As a fellow islander Comrade, that poll is inaccurate
And how do u know its inaccurate!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Thunder rubbish u and that agitation!

Remember the other tenants already complained about how you always scream especially in the night, don't disturb the neighbours again this night with screaming, it not enough to get agitated just relax......

Breathe in and breathe out.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Well I for one I like the PeLambo die minute ship as its always cracking me up and it serves as entertainment since all the HMs have decided to sleep all day this last week......

Now you are talking

The only thing we are taking away is the entertainment... except you are a paid supporter, you ain't getting shishi

Abeg na last pool party, I want to milk it... na until January oooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Omor what the fork is cross doing with mercy?

Omor knowing fully well how close this girl has been with your best friend.

The least you could do is give them space the way pere gave you and kim space.

Cross dey fork up i swear

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Clement1111:

Ogdaddy

Oya rest😏😏😏
my Percy ship is forever and ever 😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Geezeem:

Now you are talking

The only thing we are taking away is the entertainment... except you are a paid supporter, you ain't getting shishi

Abeg na last pool party, I want to milk it... na until January oooo

Audition na, let's watch Geezeem on TV......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:

That one has no loyalty.

Remember in his diary session where he was capping and telling Biggie that I must have known you for a long time blah blah nonsense he was spitting to defend how horrible of a friend he was to Pere. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:

🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
CeeC should join the others in the pool now.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Remember the other tenants already complained about how you always scream especially in the night, don't disturb the neighbours again this night with screaming, it not enough to get agitated just relax......

Breathe in and breathe out.....
Shuttup u talk too much crap for a man!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Finally CeeC is in the pool.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Shuttup u talk too much crap for a man!!

Breathe in breathe out, you will be fine.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na my eyes? Kunle and Ceecee seems to have weight much?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
DGOODLYF:
calling elderly woman mad because of a show....n u think your fav will win...dat one off me...

Like Dyg?

They are as vile as their fave
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ceec don see Ilebaye dey drink.
She don begin near am for pool.
Holy ghost fire!
😏😏😏

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
CeeC is looking for trouble why she go carry drink near IIebaye when she knows her hand is always gumming anything alcohol, IconicR you might get your wish this night o.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.