Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472995 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2023
OhBritannia:
😁😁😁😁 i am scared on behalf of arisers..
The fact that today is mercy's birthday is making me to be more scared for baye 😁

Anyways may the best woman win between mercy and Ilebaye...

I don't want Cece to win at all, she is too bitter.

My pere already made history this season so i am satisfied with how far he has come this season.
I hope he wins the innoson tasks today to further solidify his season.
You have a point to be scared but let me tell you that today being the last day of voting there is nothing fanbases are doing today that they have not done before. Today is mostly web votes that's why it is street campaigns nobody is giving anybody 7 million votes again. The time left is not enough to do that.
If Ilebaye is topping let 10 pm come fast.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Everybody knew Soma abi?

Go and sit down even the flyer said it was also for second chances. This is Ilebaye's second chance.
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye’s emergence ruined all their plans!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cross and Soma are the only guys I’d love to have sex with in that house!

People have always been confused about my look. Some of my friends say I look like Soma while others believe I look like Cross!!!

Se make I drop hotel address😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2023
dominique:

Mercy maintained personal relationships with her fans over the years, even financially supported a number of them. I may have trolled her a few times on this thread but I won't hold back her positive attribute which is her generosity. I was thinking I was going to be pained if she wins again but when I remembered that a lot of people benefitted from her last time she won, I think I'll be ok with her winning again. Na Ceec winning go pain me pass but even her fans know by now that she ain't winning.

Same opinion here.

Even as a Titan this season I have no problem with Mercy or her winning. They say she is a nice person. I wish her well.

If Ceec does not win ehn or enter top 2. I am so going to drag Spartans. I will be a troll for one week. These people and their fave came for Ilebaye this season ehn. They called her a thief yet same people are going to the market to steal votes with her name. Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She is smart. I was not worried for reason. She realized she drank much and quickly went to bed to avoid wahala.

She is woke.
Thank God!
I hope she replicates this on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2023
Schmoople:
This mercy and pere closeness is so fake

Cox they where nominating thereselve for eviction every week

Na because people don't go house finish

Why aren't them this close since the start of the show like soma/angel deks/benita

You should know that the hustle is real. Both of them are just fooling each other, hustling for the votes of last minute shippers😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2023
Some of Mercy's people abandoned her this season sha.

I see Mercenaries keeping different evidence to show Mercy when she comes out.

Some of her people didn't even campaign for her. Today they are lamenting about one Aunty Efe supporting Ceec over Mercy I think they said Mercy buys clothes from her. To the Woman's defence she was a Spartan before Mercenary and that she and Ceec came a long way so since Mercy has won before let Ceec win.
That is how Spartans are defending her. Even Angel and Venita nor even campaign for Mercy.

Mercenaries have said she will learn when she comes out sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Baye’s emergence ruined all their plans!
Yes oo.
Even me didn't see her coming. Just supported her regardless.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes oo.
Even me didn't see her coming. Just supported her regardless.
U didn't see her coming cos she was forced on the public by the production team🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Lol Cece two days ago I wish their is a phone allowed in the house let Cece call Oba Waya to give her a perfect idea to execute it smoothly😊
issover for Ceec. It's a wrap. She's not destined to be a BBN winner. She won't even top Mercy which is good for her mental health cos standing with Ilebaye and losing to her? Ceec go just kpeme 😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nkl4u: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Goodmorning BayeTribe,today’s the last day of voting.
Please don’t stop voting or soliciting for votes around you.Cece’s desperate fans are now taking advantage of people who can’t vote and diverting their votes to Cece and this is the height of desperation!
It’s now obvious that that Baye’s the choice of the people and the streets but it’s not enough to make her win if their votes don’t count!
Please let’s not celebrate victory yet because mercy’s fans are trying too hard while Spartans are very desperate.Even Adekunle’s fans are silently voting but na we Dey make noise everywhere!
Let’s not allow what happened to Hermes to happen to Baye and then blame Multichoice for rigging the show against her.
Let’s look around us and start a subtle campaign for Baye today,so that we can be sure of her victory.
Hello. Pls I haven’t used my iuc to vote before. Dunno if I can send it to you. Also I can collect that of my sisters too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2023
You found a "fault" and gave a "reason" for the fault, so keep this opinion to yourself as you already found the solution to your problems

Schmoople:
This mercy and pere closeness is so fake

Cox they where nominating thereselve for eviction every week

Na because people don't go house finish

Why aren't them this close since the start of the show like soma/angel deks/benita

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2023
Olodo24:
issover for Ceec. It's a wrap. She's not destined to be a BBN winner. She won't even top Mercy which is good for her mental health cos standing with Ilebaye and losing to her? Ceec go just kpeme 😂
It's not just about being a Bbn winner but her village people didnt even let her win a brand task.. Well their is still few minutes for her to act!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2023
dominique:

Mercy maintained personal relationships with her fans over the years, even financially supported a number of them. I may have trolled her a few times on this thread but I won't hold back her positive attribute which is her generosity. I was thinking I was going to be pained if she wins again but when I remembered that a lot of people benefitted from her last time she won, I think I'll be ok with her winning again. Na Ceec winning go pain me pass but even her fans know by now that she ain't winning.

Mercy understands the game so well. I'm satisfied with how far she's come. Na Ceec fans get heavy load. I know say Titans go yab us, but once a winner is always a winner. Check yabbing go even worse cos she don troll Tacha several times....even inside the house despite say them no dey the same set
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cross and Soma are the only guys I’d love to have sex with in that house!

Nahhhhhh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2023
Olodo24:
Mercy understands the game so well. I'm satisfied with how far she's come. Na Ceec fans get heavy load. I know say Titans go yab us, but once a winner is always a winner. Check yabbing go even worse cos she don troll Tacha several times....even inside the house despite say them no dey the same set
Titans go yab una oooo
The point she came to prove about her winning tacha has been defeated since she never defeated ordinary Ilebaye and hardly defeated even Ade after all the money she drop choi cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2023
zanieike:
Omo Mercy will get crazy votes today.
Good for her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2023
carammel:
Lol, had a dream overnight that Adekunle and Mercy were the final two before Ebuka called them to the stage, the stage was like a boxing ring!

Lord is this a sign? 🙏🙏
If wishes were horses.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2023
carammel:
Lol, had a dream overnight that Adekunle and Mercy were the final two before Ebuka called them to the stage, the stage was like a boxing ring!

Lord is this a sign? 🙏🙏
Yes ooo

It's a sign, Adekunle and mercy will follow each other out of the show🌚🌚🌚

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Goodmorning BayeTribe,today’s the last day of voting.
Please don’t stop voting or soliciting for votes around you.Cece’s desperate fans are now taking advantage of people who can’t vote and diverting their votes to Cece and this is the height of desperation!
It’s now obvious that that Baye’s the choice of the people and the streets but it’s not enough to make her win if their votes don’t count!
Please let’s not celebrate victory yet because mercy’s fans are trying too hard while Spartans are very desperate.Even Adekunle’s fans are silently voting but na we Dey make noise everywhere!
Let’s not allow what happened to Hermes to happen to Baye and then blame Multichoice for rigging the show against her.
Let’s look around us and start a subtle campaign for Baye today,so that we can be sure of her victory.

Imagine the entitlement from toxic clowns cheesy

After dumb toxic Baye demonised all the housemates with the toxic PR she hired with Kogi people's money when she's the one fighting with almost all the housemates, you dey cry?

Other housemates didn't hire toxic PR to decamp all the housemates unwarranted at least.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2023
Latest Results;

Ilebaye is leading with 58.37%
Pere 2nd with 19.41%
Adekunle 3rd with 9.50%
Mercy 4th with 6.82%
CeeC 5th with 4.70%
Cross 6th with 1.19%

It's over for now 😔

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Adekunle topping the poll twice won’t make him win ,or there is an award for someone who topped twice ,so rest madam

Ilebaye is winning the money at the end of the day and all housemates will be fine .

He meant Adekunle topped the Polls the time illebaye wasn't up

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2023
Bossladyy:
Latest Results;

Ilebaye is leading with 58%
Pere 2nd with 19.41%
Adekunle 3rd with 9.50%
Mercy 4th with 6.82%
CeeC 5th with 4.70%
Cross 6th with 1.19%

It's over for now 😔

Deloitte Oluyole branch result is here.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2023
drimzsmoke:

People have always be confused about my look. Some of my friends say I look like Soma while others believe I look like Cross!!!

Se make I drop hotel address😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Another man wife......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2023
Bossladyy:
Latest Results;

Pere 2nd with 19.41%
Adekunle 3rd with 9.50%
Mercy 4th with 6.82%
CeeC 5th with 4.70%
Cross 6th with 1.19%

It's over for now 😔
the way I don analyse it the result will be like this

Ilebaye 25%
Mercy 24%
Ceec 22%
Adekunle 15%
Pere 13%
Cross 4%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2023
Bossladyy:
Latest Results;

Pere 2nd with 19.41%
Adekunle 3rd with 9.50%
Mercy 4th with 6.82%
CeeC 5th with 4.70%
Cross 6th with 1.19%

It's over for now 😔

Not surprised at pere on 2nd because I hacked my ass off for this general
Well ...still 12 more hours ...let me see if I can make that a 24, 25, 30% atleast.
Problem is all subscriber have exhausted their votes but I'll persist!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Adekunle topping the poll twice won’t make him win ,or there is an award for someone who topped twice ,so rest madam

Ilebaye is winning the money at the end of the day and all housemates will be fine .

Adekunle wasn't the one desperate to be scheming on the show, even against those who didn't offend him like your dumb abusive quack auxiliary constantly did to Adekunle because of BFF 😂 Nor did Adekunle hire toxic PR to demonise all the housemates like Baye did with Kogi people's money after fighting with almost everyone.

Ceec and Mercy didn't also hire toxic PR to demonise the housemates.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Thegamingorca:

But both of you have no genders on display.

That's irrelevant. That moniker acts off, like someone who breaks into the rooms of women and steals their panties for his private sniffing.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2023
kowema:

He meant Adekunle topped the Polls the time illebaye wasn't up

Okay ,but is what suppose to be a bragging right ? lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2023
Nkl4u:

Hello. Pls I haven’t used my iuc to vote before. Dunno if I can send it to you. Also I can collect that of my sisters too
Goodmorning dear.
Thank you so much for coming through for us!
I wish I could help out but I’ve used all my available lines for other IUCs.
Can I teach you step by step on how to vote or let me mention my sisters and brothers here to help out.
Kowema
Ladyhippolyta88
Nhazeru
Jen96
Vicdom
DGOODLYF
Frank65

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2023
Today is Innoson task.
💃💃

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2023
DOptical:
It's how Baye's hypocritical clowns are always crying about Ceec. Same Baye who fought with almost all the Housemates !
Exactly
Always inserting themselves and crybaye into issues other housemates have with ceec.
like this ceec vs Alex issue, that is soley between ceec and Alex, you seem them trying to sneak crybaye into it or they try to use ceec vs other housemates eg Alex, tolani as a weapon against ceec to make ilebaye look better as if thiefbaye hasn't also fought with the same people ceec has fought with e.g Alex and Tolani.
Ceec and ilebaye.
Same joe. Minor differences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.