Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472878 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2023
Nkl4u:

Hello. Pls I haven’t used my iuc to vote before. Dunno if I can send it to you. Also I can collect that of my sisters too
Okay dear,quote me in another thread,let’s do this.🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2023
Frank65:

Lmao. This one has already started wailing and lamentations and Sunday never even reach. Your Mercy was also production pet in her season. So let's just say it's Ilebaye's turn now. grin grin

By the way, are you giving up on Mercy already? Abeg, if you have given up, help us vote Baye with any voting material still in your possession. Thank you.
Giddem!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2023
DOptical:

Adekunle wasn't the one desperate to be scheming on the show, even against those who didn't offend him like your dumb abusive quack auxiliary constantly did to Adekunle because of BFF 😂 Nor did Adekunle hire toxic PR to demonise all the housemates like Baye did with Kogi people's money after fighting with almost everyone.

Ceec and Mercy didn't also hire toxic PR to demonise the housemates.

Hating Baye will not stop her from winning.

Good morning My Baye tribe, today is the last day for us to push our Golden girl to win the 120millon, we must not relax, let's keep Voting for Baye.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2023
DOptical:

Pere's are still crying about Adekunle & Venita, even as Pere kept crying about Adekunle unwarranted from the first week because of BFF 😂

Has there ever been a time when Pere was in charge? 😂

Venita always gave it hot to him in the first week when he wouldn't stop poking her.

Come to think of it, Alex had every right to having grudges towards Pere, despite her not aware of Pere's plot against her. For example, he told Adekunle to go fight with Alex while telling him that it was Alex who stole Adekunle's stew with chickens, even though Pere was also part of it. Told stuff about Alex to Ceec but would return to say stuff about Ceec to Alex. And etc. Of course Alex wasn't a saint but she was right about her grudges, even though she didn't know about all the plotting which Pere kept planning against her.
Don't forget the abuser pere throwing a ball at Ilebaye then telling crybaye that it was Alex that did it which made ilebaye and Alex have a little fight?
I'm sure Alex felt it also all the poking we outlined. a 2 faced pretencious snake of an abuser was pursuing her pretending to want to date her while she was rejecting him at every turn meanwhile at her back he was planning her dq.

That was why I was always happy at the fact that none of his plotting worked out 😂 I like seeing him plot but failing in his plotting in the end 😂

When he realized that all his plot has.failed but rather, it was victim strategy that was reigning out there, he started crying to the viewers while using Cross & Kim as his victim strategy after Kim chose Cross over him. His victim strategy was later outed by Doyin & Ceec😂 But his coward quack nurse ass quickly backtracked and claimed he didn't do such 😂

Were you not the one that outlined the abusers strategy? Plot against a housemate and fail miserably than pretend to be nice the rest of the season or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2023
DOptical:

Imagine the entitlement from toxic clowns cheesy

After dumb toxic Baye demonised all the housemates with the toxic PR she hired with Kogi people's money when she's the one fighting with almost all the housemates, you dey cry?

Other housemates didn't hire toxic PR to decamp all the housemates unwarranted at least.

Unfortunately their loss. This shit is a game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2023
Originality007:

Good morning My Baye tribe, today is the last day for us to push our Golden girl to win the 120millon, we must not relax, let's keep Voting for Baye.

I keep giving her web votes in my own little way everyday

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2023
Nkl4u:

Hello. Pls I haven’t used my iuc to vote before. Dunno if I can send it to you. Also I can collect that of my sisters too
[
Nkl4u:

quote author=IghravweIG post=126086272]
You carry gun come fist fight grin cheesy[/quote]
Goodmorning dear,please let’s look into this and help asap.
It’s very urgent.
BayeTribe,please let’s look into this and
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2023
Originality007:

Hiring toxic PR with her politician father's money to demonise all the housemates after fighting with almost everyone won't make toxic Baye win.

If you fight with everyone in a place, you're the problem, let alone hiring toxic PR to demonise all the housemates!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2023
tonididdy:

Not surprised at pere on 2nd because I hacked my ass off for this general
Well ...still 12 more hours ...let me see if I can make that a 24, 25, 30% atleast.
Problem is all subscriber have exhausted their votes but I'll persist!
things can still change, but not much, because Ilebaye has already won. Just that Ilebaye took away what belongs to Pere. This is supposed to be Pere's time 😔

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
the way I don analyse it the result will be like this

Ilebaye 25%
Mercy 24%
Ceec 22%
Adekunle 15%
Pere 13%
Cross 4%

not possible. And who told you CeeC has fans 🙄 people think CeeC has fans, but they are all audio fans 😏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2023
drimzsmoke:

People have always be confused about my look. Some of my friends say I look like Soma while others believe I look like Cross!!!

Se make I drop hotel address😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
If they’re confused,then I’m confused as wellgrin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2023
Can some one post d web vote website, chrome will be preferable, make I drop small web votes for ilebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2023
kowema:
Today is Innoson task.
💃💃
Baye should win this!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2023
Bossladyy:
things can still change, but not much, because Ilebaye has already won. Just that Ilebaye took away what belongs to Pere. This is supposed to be Pere's time 😔

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2023
MrBroke:

Unfortunately their loss. This shit is a game

Not everyone is that pathetic and desperate to hire toxic PR to demonise other housemates! Dumb toxic liar, Baye had to even pretend about her politician father until some housemates mentioned that her father was politician which she couldn't refute.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2023
Nkl4u:

I am out of devices but if your device has not been used please follow the steps below and vote for Ilebaye. Don't just give it to anybody do it yourself with your device so that the person will not vote for another housemate.
Follow this process.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye should win this!!!
You want people to die grin

Lol, imagine she wins it come still win the money many go enter ICU.
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2023
Seunomobo:

I keep giving her web votes in my own little way everyday
Hope you are using different devices oo.

10 web votes per device. More than 10 is invalid.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye should win this!!!

If Baye win innoson, Hospital go full of Baye haters, Dem go just dey faint dey go🤣🤣🤣.

We should not relax let's keep Voting Baye.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2023
endure207:
Can some one post d web vote website, chrome will be preferable, make I drop small web votes for ilebaye

https://www.dstv.com/africamagic/en-ng/show/big-brother-naija

Here. God bless you also after giving her 100 votes please go to desktop site on your Chrome you have additional 100 votes there. So it is totaling 200 votes of that mobile number.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am out of devices but if your device has not been used please follow the steps below and vote for Ilebaye. Don't just give it to anybody do it yourself with your device so that the person will not vote for another housemate.
Follow this process.
Thank you so much.

Let me post the link to make it easier for him/her
https://www.dstv.com/africamagic/en-ng/show/big-brother-naija/season/8/vote?gbraid=0AAAAABvbCF90zWfeB3Rxho6TqGecCA_WL&gclid=CjwKCAjw69moBhBgEiwAUFCx2BYUKzdBU-VnpT3kObM1DsSPuXIGhWpSFCA0AC_6IzCi2EMG685cgRoCcSoQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2023
Adekunle Omo Oba a man of Value u deserve all the votes and more🌹🌷Keep the votes coming lovelies❤️❤️❤️❤️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2023
Giel:

Don't forget the abuser pere throwing a ball at Ilebaye then telling crybaye that it was Alex that did it which made ilebaye and Alex have a little fight?
I'm sure Alex felt it also all the poking we outlined. a 2 faced pretencious snake of an abuser was pursuing her pretending to want to date her while she was rejecting him at every turn meanwhile at her back he was planning her dq.

Were you not the one that outlined the abusers strategy? Plot against a housemate and fail miserably than pretend to be nice the rest of the season or something like that.

All Plans of quack auxiliary abuser Pere failed na 😂

He wanted to ship with someone with at least big or fair base which would help him and he would demonise her and get her evicted like he did to Maria thus why he kept asking Alex while instigating things in her absence. Still failed! 😂

Wanted to win the HOH so he could use it to terrorize the housemates like he did in sye but couldn't thus had to form his own scheming gang against all the other housemates. Still failed! 😂

Then resorted to victim strategy while using Cross & Kim after the fake housemates already told them that it was victim strategy that was reigning out there until he was cast by Doyin and Ceec. Still failed 😂

Then resorted to asslicking for votes 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You want people to die grin

Lol, imagine she wins it come still win the money many go enter ICU.
lipsrsealed
Kwa kwa kwa
How’s it our business if they chose to die?
Na Baye kill dem?
Kwa kwa kwa
Dem never see anything!!!
Baye should win this Car and still win the show,if dem wan die,make dem die!😂😂😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2023
Spartans, vote hard. 😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
How’s it our business if they chose to die?
Na Baye kill dem?
Kwa kwa kwa
Dem never see anything!!!
Baye should win this Car and still win the show,if dem wan die,make dem die!😂😂😂🤣
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2023
ObinnaT:
Spartans, vote hard. 😭😭
Shebi your sauce told you Ceec used to always top?

She is winning no need for Spartans to vote again.

Even the other girl you posted here before that one was even outed to be lying. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2023
Originality007:

If Baye win innoson, Hospital go full of Baye haters, Dem go just dey faint dey go🤣🤣🤣.

We should not relax let's keep Voting Baye.
Kwa kwa kwa
Let her win it and send her haters straight to hell!
Dem dey crase!
Baye’s always happy for others but they’re never happy for her!
Make she win this car first,I wan check something!😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Let’s keep voting!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2023
ObinnaT:
Spartans, vote hard. 😭😭
How legit is this source?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2023
Nkl4u:

Ok.

You can send it to my mail.

Please private mail me with the iuc number, Surname and password.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: Gbadoboy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.