Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466430 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Thesame thing I said a while ago,minus Tacha.
but Maria has been campaigning for Mercy. They know better. It's all a game. Yes, I would have preferred Mercy going solo cos she's big enough, but idis waridis (in Tochi's voice)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol 😂
But cross is very sexy and good in bed toogrin
I can imagine him mumbling sweet nonsense into my ears after the show!😍

Soma will cook for me,feed and massage me after the show.
I want the best of both worlds,just like Angel!🤣

Soma’s chronic sinusitis is a sure plug for halitosis (smelly breath, mouth)
I don’t find him sexy at all but he is very handsome…
His eyes look like that of a coochie eater but one never knows
Cross
Prince I could do (won’t take BBaj’s scorned woman words) looks like he would give fun sex too…

But Cross looks like sin😭
Animal magnetism on fleek

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol 😂
But cross is very sexy and good in bed toogrin
I can imagine him mumbling sweet nonsense into my ears after the show!😍

Soma will cook for me,feed and massage me after the show.
I want the best of both worlds,just like Angel!🤣

Cross will pass out after drinking 2 bottles. I suspect he may be a 2sec man.

Yeah.. Soma will absolutely slave his ass out to make us happy.. I agree with you on this one 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Baye fans that shipped her and Cross are now hating lol
Can’t be taken seriously as they are in pains cheesy
This is why Tati is hot lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eeghe:

Cross
Prince I could do (won’t take BBaj’s scorned woman words)

Animal magnetism

Stop capping dust here. If truly you are a doctor or in the medical field, then you shouldn't be capping like this.
Yes Chronic sinusitis can cause halitosis, but it's never a SURE cause. Something can, does not mean it will. There are so many people with Chronic sinusitis, yet they have the freshest breath you can ever think of.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

Cross will pass out after drinking 2 bottles. I suspect he may be a 2sec man.

Yeah.. Soma will absolutely slave his ass out to make us happy.. I agree with you on this one 🤣

Soma see your life outside 😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
My two faves carrying the show.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
The quack dokinta is at it again🤣🤣
My Sommie don suffer sha
Bad breathe from where to where?

Holy spirit keep guiding me,so I can keep avoiding this woman in Jesus name Amen 🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eeghe:

Cross
Prince I could do (won’t take BBaj’s scorned woman words) looks like he would give fun sex too…

Animal magnetism on fleek

I'm sure Soma does not have Halitosis.
This is Big brother . Someone would have mentioned it...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
Twoclans:
Geeeeeezeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmn

Geezeem let me give you update..

General sang happy birthday song for mercy in the locker room.she sat on his leg in a cow girl position.

While sitting she told him she will sleep on his bed, immediately she gave him that assurance the general just carried her up and dropped her on his bed .

This two are crazy but the chemistry between them is lovely .

The camera is on them .

My fellow shipper kiss

You made my day with this juice! 🙏

I fought sleep but it won me over... few minutes to 12am cry

Before then...they were standing in front of the mirror and she was asked him to affirm himself positively. He was doing that while sleep was dealing with me

It was beautiful

She told him to make her birthday memorable and told him and cross to carry her to the pool cheesy

Mercy is crazy

Those two are giving me joy grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Onyi beeke
I’m still waiting for you to do the needful!

I don vote na
Do you want my kidney 😭

Tati lemme o
Get ready to celebrate on Sunday💃💃
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Mercy is useless without being in a ship. She knows that.

It's quite unfortunate that the world has already picked their winner before this her yeye ship with Pere started. It's a lost course for her already...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
AwkaFinest:

It's quite unfortunate that the world has already picked their winner before this her yeye ship with Pere started. It's a lost course for her already...

I agree 💯
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
kowema:
Geezeem are you watching?
Pere just sang a happy birthday song for Mercy and gave her birthday kisses.

Mercy: I dey pity you Pere, If I oparate like queen of highlights, I don't want to put you on a pedestal

Pere: Hmm, God forbid oh, make I relax first.

Mercy: (speaking in a hushy tone) You know you deserve love?, You deserve to be happy, you will get someone that likes you so don't waste your time whne someone doesn't like you...dont put yourself in a position where you are second option, You are the price....

Enjoy.

I watched up until this point
Thank you grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

There's something I don't like about Mercy which I feel is making most of her friends treat her badly...Mercy is two faced!! Mercy will help you now and go behind you to demonize you . Mercy lies a lot and can throw you under the bus without looking back. She did it to Angel when Venbitter confronted her about their issue, she lied and tried to pin the whole thing on Angel .That's a shitty character and I don't blame any of her friends that left her to support another

The friends are worst if we go by this narrative

If they don’t like her , then don’t take her money or support or attach yourself to her

Take your L and go

Na why I like Phyna ,Bella and Cee c be this , no need for shalaye , I don’t like you , I don’t like you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

Angel is busy with honeymoon. I feel she already watched Mercy's diary session where she said their friendship is over even outside the house. So don't blame her too much

I blame her 100%

People should learn to be accountable and loyal

Na lack of loyalty dey make things scatter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Man acts like an slowpoke. He can hardly string two sentences together. Some excuse him for that.Alk he knows is to chase women all over the house.For sure one of the dumbest in the house with Mercy

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
tolexy007:

well i also know that that short, fat, dwarf and bitter leaf lawyer is not going win .

lets keep voting baye grin
Giddem!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
I went to all my relative and padi houses to make sure they voted for Ceec, wasted some cool cash I can't even mention here and did other forms of manipulations on people that have no clue.

I really did a lot for my girl and no Ghanian/Igala thief can take her winning from her.
As for that amerigbo mgbeke it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for her to win this show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lauryn41:

The friends are worst if we go by this narrative

If they don’t like her , then don’t take her money or support or attach yourself to her

Take your L and go

Na why I like Phyna ,Bella and Cee c be this , no need for shalaye , I don’t like you , I don’t like you
does Ceec even have friends from BBN? I haven't seen her with any BBN girl.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Olodo24:
She doesn't have business to do with all those low budget Olosho

She's a decent girl who doesn't rely on men for survival

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
IconicR:
I went to all my relative and padi houses to make sure they voted for Ceec, wasted some cool cash I can't even mention here and did other forms of manipulations on people that have no clue.

I really did a lot for my girl and no Ghanian/Igala thief can take her winning from her.
As for that amerigbo mgbeke it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for her to win this show.
even if Mercy doesn't win, she'll top Ceec. Mgbeke wey jig pass your lawyer

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
IconicR:
She doesn't have business to do with all those low budget Olosho

She's a decent girl who doesn't rely on men for survival
or she's just not loveable or generous

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Olodo24:

She does

Nina , Koko , a few others
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
AwkaFinest:

honestly. I am irritated now. If it ere another girl going from man to man like Mercy, the girl Would v bin called names. I always get angry when she touches Pere nipple

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Olodo24:
even if Mercy doesn't win, she'll top Ceec. Mgbeke wey jig pass your lawyer
What's jig about your mgbeke

Mercy is almost non human again, she's silicone, everything about her is artificial and you want to compare her with a thick natural brilliant tough lawyer?
You are a joker

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

There's something I don't like about Mercy which I feel is making most of her friends treat her badly...Mercy is two faced!! Mercy will help you now and go behind you to demonize you . Mercy lies a lot and can throw you under the bus without looking back. She did it to Angel when Venbitter confronted her about their issue, she lied and tried to pin the whole thing on Angel .That's a shitty character and I don't blame any of her friends that left her to support another
God bless you for stating this fact!
Mercy hides behind her generosity to perpetuate evil!
She will give you one naira,cut off your hands and sympathize with you!
That’s why her so called friends are not supporting her…except for her low quality friends that she pim.ps out.
Rita D na her “sweet mummy”,so I’m not surprised at her strong support for her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Olodo24:
or she's just not loveable or generous
Far from that

If she wants to open legs men will rush her not minding her toughness

She's just not an ashawo just like her fans, we are all decent but tough people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
IconicR:
What's jig about your mgbeke

Mercy is almost non human again, she's silicone, everything about her is artificial and you want to compare her with a thick natural brilliant tough lawyer?
You are a joker
Lawyer wey no know arm of government wey dey make laws. What case has she handled?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Shebi I told you that very soon,our most popular psycho will be joined in a holy matrimony with that Amuche FC that was parading herself as Baye’s fan?
Lmao!
It has come to pass!
Baye has given us a ship on this thread DoPGel😂😂
They are united by bitterness and frustration for Baye and I wish them a happy married life!😂😂😂😂

A marriage sanctioned by their village People?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Final round of votes on going.

The money is Mercified. Tears will flow on Sunday. Folks go experience meltdowns.

E go shock una like electric waya

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:
But Pere never dated Maria...
He just had an interest while they were in the house years ago...
If they dated or married you would have had a point...
Please Pere and Mercy are free to do whatever, they are adults...
The Maria sef wey be person babymama..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: Nelly9kelly(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.