Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466365 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lauryn41:
So once again Adekunle has the most task win

Most task wins in level up

Most task wins in BBN all stars

Taskunle their nightmare

I will never ever regret stanning Adekunle

God bless you real good , OCT 6th , we party
wrong arrow.. I am still targeting the person

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
IconicR:
Who carried Baye like this?

It'll not pass cross

Hehehehehe
Right on topic
Cross the primal one
The raw and sexy one with animal magnetism
Can lift woman and man both
The shippable one that turned public enemy because he wouldn’t ship
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

I'm sure Soma does not have Halitosis.
This is Big brother . Someone would have mentioned it...

Cross is not a two minute man, or someone would mention it…
Miss me with the selective mention✋🏾
undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Pere, Pere, Pere?

What are you do in with Mercy under that duvet?

Pere is starved!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pere is really handsome though.....

He is
Thank you

I love his smiles like kilode!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jen96:
😂😂😂 u just keep trying to push him in our faces. Don't worry no one is dragging 4th with him. U don't need to campaign anymore.

Let me assume you’re not as small minded as you sound

I don’t care who wins , who comes out in what position

I’m happy I got to watch this all stars and I miss them already
I am most happy I got to see my Deks again

Everything is not a competition, kindly rest

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
I thought Mercy said she was in love with WhiteMoney and would love to date him to marry outside the house?!

These people cannot be trusted! Hey

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jen96:
😂😂😂 u just keep trying to push him in our faces. Don't worry no one is dragging 4th with him. U don't need to campaign anymore.

Does the write up look like a campaign to you..so she’s not allowed to praise her favorite again or what exactly is ur problem.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
DrTee1:
I thought Mercy said she was in love with WhiteMoney and would love to date him to marry outside the house?!

These people cannot be trusted! Hey

Lol enjoy the game as it goes 😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lauryn41:

Let me assume you’re not as small minded as you sound

I don’t care who wins , who comes out in what position

I’m happy I got to watch this all stars and I miss them already

Everything is not a competition, kindly rest
it was actually not meant for u though. One Judith that has bin insulting Baye . She was d one I was targeting. Sorry about this. Wanted to throw banter at her. Didn't look well. Sorry.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Abeg juice dey from Percy land?
Make una help my shipping ministry biko 🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Cross just broke that table by saying he wishes he can have sex in the house!!!!

These people are all starved.

What's the lesson? Men need sex as an essential part of life with or without emotions for their partners.

Women are however, more often than not, demisexual. They lose that part only when sapa and poor planning for their lives have made them prioritise money over it...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Does the write up look like a campaign to you..so she’s not allowed to praise her favorite again or what exactly is ur problem.
was just a wrong arrow. I was trying to target one Adekunle fan that has bin insulting Baye. Didn't know was Laura I replied to.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eeghe:

They are sure Cross is a two minute man without checking
I can say Soma has halitosis. He even has chronic sinusitis and is a smoker. His is surer even. Without testing
Baye fans you guys are weird✋🏾

I just finished writing a State’s strategic health plan .The first two chapters. A consultation. When you get there you buzz me📌

At least Soma is more handsome, loyal, intelligent,loving,patient and caring than Cross. If I was a man and married,I wouldn't be afraid to leave my wife in Soma's house and travel but would be so afraid to do that with Cross who knows no boundaries or what loyalty means.

I used to like Cross a lot in Sye but that rubbish he did with the Pere,Kim situation was a total turn off for me. And like Kuku said to him in the Kitchen area one day, "I used to think you are a pure soul but after that issue with the drinks during the pool party, I just concluded you are human "

Angel was so moody,cranky, sad throughout her time in SYE despite being in a ship with Cross but look at her today with Soma, she even said she has never been this happy and lucky all her life.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
DrTee1:
Cross just broke that table by saying he wishes he can have sex in the house!!!!

These people are all starved.

What's the lesson? Men need sex as an essential part of life with or without emotions for their partners.

Women are however, more often than not, demisexual. They lose that part only when sapa and poor planning for their lives have made them prioritise money over it...

So cross no nack kim
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jen96:
was just a wrong arrow. I was trying to target one Adekunle fan that has bin insulting Baye. Didn't know was Laura I replied to.

Ok.. no wahala
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geezeem:
Abeg juice dey from Percy land?
Make una help my shipping ministry biko 🙏
Mercy is opening her birthday cake with assistance from the general

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
DrTee1:
Pere, Pere, Pere?

What are you do in with Mercy under that duvet?

Pere is starved!!!

Leave him alone ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

At least Soma is more handsome, loyal, intelligent,loving,patient and caring than Cross. If I'm a married man I wouldn't be afraid to leave my wife in Soma's house and travel but would be so afraid to do that with Cross who knows no boundaries or what loyalty means.

I used to like Cross a lot in Sye but that rubbish he did with the Pere,Kim situation was a total turn off for me. And like Kuku said to him in the Kitchen area one day, "I used to think you are a pure soul but after that issue with the drinks during the pool party, I just concluded you are human "

Angel was so moody,cranky, sad throughout her time in SYE despite being in a ship with Cross but look at her today with Soma, she even said she has never been this happy and lucky all her life.

For real?
eyaaah

My Sommy sure knows how to take care of his woman

I am glad the ship is off my screen sha undecided

Good luck to them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

So cross no nack kim

So you thought that useless gist was real?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geezeem:

So you thought that useless gist was real?

😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
https://twitter.com/sugarbanana_/status/1707740071544131939?s=46&t=Vak66rStbjMZFFIFjB6u1w

Ergo
AdeCeeC shippers have joined the hunt to point and kill Cross
Would be hilarious if it weren’t the most projecting deluded stuff ever✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Clement1111:

Mercy is opening her birthday cake with assistance from the general

Awwwwwwww.... my crusie ship kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geezeem:

For real?
eyaaah

My Sommy sure knows how to take care of his woman

I am glad the ship is off my screen sha undecided

Good luck to them

Yes

Thank God they're off your screen, you can enjoy your emergency last minute fake ship in peace 🤣

You see this your 11th hour emergency ship? Na risk takers ship, not for my fragile heart

Enjoy..

Percy to the world 🤣

I'm enjoying my mental health Somgel ship post show and so far, they're giving me undiluted awww moment 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
This fraud finally makes sense. 😂 maybe BBN fans should stop buying votes. And start prioritizing streets.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mercy that has three birthdays yearly. Is this the real one? Somebody should check for her voter’s card DOB. If this season took place in January, she’ll celebrate her birthday. The same if the season started in October.

eepeepook:
Finale results.

1. Ilebaye
2. Mercy
3. Cee C
4. Adekunle
5. Pere
6. Cross

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
When is the Innoson task abi dem don do am?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eeghe:

Soma’s chronic sinusitis is a sure plug for halitosis (smelly breath, mouth)
I don’t find him sexy at all but he is very handsome…
His eyes look like that of a coochie eater but one never knows
Cross
Prince I could do (won’t take BBaj’s scorned woman words) looks like he would give fun sex too…

But Cross looks like sin😭
Animal magnetism on fleek
Jesu!!!
You have spoiled me too much!!!😱😱😱😱

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
IconicR:
Who carried Baye like this?

It'll not pass cross

That's Mercy not Baye biko

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Biko why are Pere lips red? Na mercy Kiss am abi na him rub lipstick? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
So pere was right after all.

Kim will never open her vagina for Cross.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
ObinnaT:
This fraud finally makes sense. 😂 maybe BBN fans should stop buying votes. And start prioritizing streets.
I nor believe your sauce but it explains why VPN votes are invalid sha.

No wonder on the timeline they kept saying popularity votes matter. It makes sense that the people voting even the ones selling votes have people scattered in different locations.

Still I never trust your sauce. Hide his identity o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.