Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472849 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Maria and Pere had pre-intimacy in the house,which I’m very sure of and Mercy is not supposed to have anything to do with Pere!

Mercy told Pere that she knows he is a bad boy and a fvck boy.
Infact, that nailed my thoughts as to why Mercy is yet to go wild with Pere.
I believe Mercy has that thing Pere did to Maria in her head. She probably believes pere will cast anything she does with him like he casted Maria after he fingered her and gave her to lick.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
davodyguy:

This gal
Yes?grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
As promised my three friends who came around, I jst made use of dre numbers for web vote, dats 600 votes, I don try for ilebaye 🤣🤣🤣, even wen I don't know y am voting her 🤣🤣🤣, I pray she wins sha 🤲🤝

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geezeem:
I say make I steal some moments and watch my ship...na Ceecee I jam lipsrsealed
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Soma is the first housemate to be gifted iphone 15 promax that was launched two weeks ago💃💃

Since my baby left the house,they have been gifting him daily to think all these are coming from few people that just formed different groups.

The main gifting go too choke🤭

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Almost time for innoson task, God do it for my girl 🙆

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

🤣🤣🤣

I saw this on twitter I laugh sotey I almost pee on myself
😂😂😂😂😂
After showing us her front and back nyash,she’ll go and read her Bible😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

At least Soma is more handsome, loyal, intelligent,loving,patient and caring than Cross. If I was a man and married,I wouldn't be afraid to leave my wife in Soma's house and travel but would be so afraid to do that with Cross who knows no boundaries or what loyalty means.

I used to like Cross a lot in Sye but that rubbish he did with the Pere,Kim situation was a total turn off for me. And like Kuku said to him in the Kitchen area one day, "I used to think you are a pure soul but after that issue with the drinks during the pool party, I just concluded you are human "

Angel was so moody,cranky, sad throughout her time in SYE despite being in a ship with Cross but look at her today with Soma, she even said she has never been this happy and lucky all her life.

This write up has told me all I need to know
Adios
✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Estellie:
Biggie sef nor dey try. See how dry the house is😒
What happened to those days of top celebrities visiting the house, dinner with family members, crazy games, one set even ate meal worms, another picked rice all afternoon. Those times when ninjas tormented housemates. So much fun then, now they just leave everything to the housemates..

It’s like each year Biggie does less and expects the show to be better.

Biggie is broke, inviting family members for dinner requires funding. The man is even tired of those gluttons in his house (except Baye) and can't wait for Sunday to come so they can all get out of his sight

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lauryn41:
Truth icon wan kill me 😂😂😂

He said Spartans were also arisers

Factos.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
DrTee1:
I thought Mercy said she was in love with WhiteMoney and would love to date him to marry outside the house?!

These people cannot be trusted! Hey
Believe Mercy at your own peril!😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eeghe:

But you climbed inside Soma’s mouth to defend it undecided

You well so?
You claimed that soma has halitosis and I pointed that someone would have said it. Because he talks to all of them. Because its easier to verify.
And your only comeback was that someone would have also mentioned that Cross was a two minute man. As if he has slept with all the housemates.
How does that make sense?

And why are you defending the claim sef. Weirdo angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eeghe:

They are sure Cross is a two minute man without checking
I can say Soma has halitosis. He even has chronic sinusitis and is a smoker. His is surer even. Without testing
Baye fans you guys are weird✋🏾

I just finished writing a State’s strategic health plan .The first two chapters. A consultation. When you get there you buzz me📌

You make me laugh.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Me and Mercy Sha have an off and on thingy going on

She can't seem to leave my boys alone....Ike, Kidd and Pere...

Today I hate her, tomoro she is making me smile

I don't mind her win at all

Apart from Pere, she is the only person I would want to win

Big brother show is not a quota or rotational thing. Person wey work suppose chop

I like that she is a philanthropist....a coded one. So I am confident the money will circulate to other people

I wish My boy good luck, and if it must be a female...may it be Mercy!

Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
256gb🥹
Small but mighty fanbase

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

You well so?
You claimed that soma has halitosis and I pointed that someone would have said it. Because he talks to all of them. Because its easier to verify.
And your only comeback was that someone would have also mentioned that Cross was a two minute man. As if he has slept with all the housemates.
How does that make sense?

And why are you defending the claim sef. Weirdo angry

Ergo…this is a sickness I see. Which some people can’t help- the jabs at people.
SMH
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

😂😂😂😂😂
After showing us her front and back nyash,she’ll go and read her Bible😂😂😂

🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
ObinnaT:
This fraud finally makes sense. 😂 maybe BBN fans should stop buying votes. And start prioritizing streets.
BayeTribe please ignore this post o!
Vote for Baye because we have less than 6 hours to vote!🙏

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
eepeepook:
Mercy that has three birthdays yearly. Is this the real one? Somebody should check for her voter’s card DOB. If this season took place in January, she’ll celebrate her birthday. The same if the season started in October.

I was wondering because Mercy’s birthday has always been before or after the show but this one be like strategy!😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Why is he so desperate to discourage people from voting for Baye?
Why’s he feeling so threatened by her?
I thought he called her a low hanging red meat and other derogatory names?
Why’s he acting like he’ll die if she wins?
Who gave him the right to decide on what the people wants?
Kidd is a very silly and useless person!
He’s a total waste of space!
A nonentity without a genuine source of income!
An empty barrel and a wretched soul!
If he really wants Cece to win,why can’t he bring out a huge sum of money and donate them to her handler?
He’s mad!
No wonder he got voted out during SYE and Allstars and up till now,no visible achievements!

Did you even read what he wrote?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
ColdHunter:

Did you even read what he wrote?

Everything Kidd said in that write up is gold.
And, I thoroughly disliked him as an ALL star HM✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
IghravweIG:
Una wey dey vote this dwarf dey try sha.

What kinda of Pride and arrogance is this?

In this life, nothing beats being humble no matter the money and social connection you have as an individual.

See as Cross siddon dey chop insult.
If it’s Baye,they’ll say she provoked Cece!😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
kowema:

Mercy told Pere that she knows he is a bad boy and a fvck boy.
Infact, that nailed my thoughts as to why Mercy is yet to go wild with Pere.
I believe Mercy has that thing Pere did to Maria in her head. She probably believes pere will cast anything she does with him like he casted Maria after he fingered her and gave her to lick.

Pere casted Maria cos she kept denying him and painting what they "had" as nothing to others

Mercy should better own up to her shit...or suffer same fate lipsrsealed

Na she find Pere go....unlike Maria that Pere went after

🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
AwkaFinest:

You make me laugh.

You don’t make me anything, that’s the difference
Zilch
Ma ofu
Nada
🤷🏾‍♀️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
Onyi99:
Somageng just gifted my Soma iphone 15 promax😭😭

I
Na lie!
iPhone 15 is out but it hasn’t circulated yet,let alone the pro max that’ll be out in November!
Choi!
Take an easy o!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

Biggie is broke, inviting family members for dinner requires funding. The man is even tired of those gluttons in his house (except Baye) And can't wait for Sunday to come so they can all get out of his sight
and the prices keep increasing? No way that dude is broke with these housemates winning millions every now and then with little to no hard work.
Housemates then used to work their àss off to win tasks with no prices sef, it was just for fun and entertainment.

He should do better else the show will die.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
I'm rooting for Baye to win this Innoson car if she can't let Kuku win it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eeghe:

Everything Kidd said in that write up is gold.
And, I thoroughly disliked him as an ALL star HM✋🏾

Exactly why I'm asking the Ilebaye fan if she even bothered to read what he wrote.

His point are extra valid. Theres life after the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:
I'm rooting for Baye to win this Innoson car if she can't let Kuku win it

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na lie!
iPhone 15 is out but it hasn’t circulated yet!
Choi!

Aunty rest
Everything is not audio
He was gifted live and he even unboxed it yet.
The gift came from his Ghana/diaspora fans

https://twitter.com/Teemah_xxx/status/1707783478761169245?t=AFrYFj9f20GQLtqxEb84sw&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

🤣🤣🤣

Shipper take it easy on us o

We won't ooo grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
Estellie:
and the prices keep increasing? No way that dude is broke with these housemates winning millions every now and then with little to no hard work.
[b]Housemates then used to work their àss off to win tasks with no prices sef, [/b]it was just for fun and entertainment.

He should do better else the show will die.

@ the bolded Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.