Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473489 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olodo24:
It looks like a cruise ship, but their chemistry and physics are topnotch. They're naturally sexual appealing individuals. Venita is so beautiful, but I don't find her sexy and Adekunle is too dry romantically. They couldn't even fake a chemistry. Adekunle na one of those intelligent class prefects wey no dey send girls.

Also, Mercy x Pere have a strong star power

Adekunle isn't a pretender though. He's who he is. He reciprocate energy. If anyone closemark him, he would try to give his attention in return. He doesn't chase but reciprocate energy.

As for Pere, wasn't Mercy available all these while when he was asking Alex while instigating things in her absence, showing dicks to several girls, including Doyin before he started playing the victim with Kim situation, even though he wouldn't make Kim his girlfriend all these while he's known her out there? Na money Pere dey look for. I did say he's the type to go for someone he perceive to either be glam which he can use as trophy thus why he was playing the victim with Kim (even if it was Nengi that came, he would have also done same) or someone who's got money! Mercy has money.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Clement1111:

@

Today na final day,abeg make una dey tag the person concerned abeg😫😫😫
I no mean any violence but the guy posts always looks deluded. Anytime I read his post I just dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
OhBritannia:
Threebear you always talk about how Venita and Adekunle will enjoy shipping benefits after the show.

It may seems as though the ship between mercy and pere will eventually make them more than 120 million naira after the show.

The entire Twitter are all invested in the ship from fans to celebs to many brands.
My dear , I wish all the ships the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You know we like small vawulence na mention the person name make fire start for the thread na.....cheesy
I come in peace cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olodo24:
It looks like a cruise ship, but their chemistry and physics are topnotch. They're naturally sexual appealing individuals. Venita is so beautiful, but I don't find her sexy and Adekunle is too dry romantically. They couldn't even fake a chemistry. Adekunle na one of those intelligent class prefects wey no dey send girls.

Also, Mercy x Pere have a strong star power
Little wonder Maria stopped campaigning for Mercy 😁😁🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
dominique:
How did Venita not win this lush hair grand prize? Angel that is hardly in the salon and was ranked lowest as at week 7 now won. Which criteria did they use in picking the eventual winner? Congrats to cross, Neo's 3million don complete be that.

Angel was always wearing their robe

Consistently

One of the criteria for lush hair is constant usage of their merchandise/ equipment

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lauryn41:

Angel was always wearing their robe

Consistently

One of the criteria for lush hair is constant usage of their merchandise/ equipment

Those who supplied them that pink towels should also credit angel aswell........that was her best cloth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

Adekunle isn't a pretender though. He's who he is. He reciprocate energy. If anyone closemark him, he would try to give his attention in return. He doesn't chase but reciprocate energy.

As for Pere, wasn't Mercy available all these while when he was asking Alex while instigating things in her absence, showing dicks to several girls, including Doyin before he started playing the victim with Kim situation, even though he wouldn't make Kim his girlfriend all these while he's known her out there? Na money Pere dey look for. I did say he's the type to go for someone he perceive to either be glam which he can use as trophy thus why he was playing the victim with Kim (even if it was Nengi that came, he would have also done same) or someone who's got money! Mercy has money.
na only you dey watch the show with brain. Same Pere that said he doesn't care for any girl in the house, said he's never getting married again, and just wants a baby mama. Mercy will be a fool to fall for him sha. Shippers are already planning marriage, I wonder if they think Pere is someone that can commit and to someone like Mercy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
https://twitter.com/aromaofolive/status/1708302244683169924?s=46&t=fSIeb14GCYA5zpatFLf4gw

From Mercy to Pere, Patriots and other haters- let Cross breathe🗣

Nonsense✋🏾 cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Hahahaha his beauty dwarfed them all already cheesy cheesy Imagine when he starts eating the fruit of his labour and travelling around the world🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
AaaaDekunle really looks good...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

Those who supplied them that pink towels should also credit angel aswell........that was her best cloth.

Besides Venita also talked down on lush hair

One of the things Ade was advising her about

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Did ceecee just say: 120m dem wan carry give small girl, biggie abeg share am.

Camera went to Baye afterwards

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Cross said “when Ilebaye comes out of the house, she will wish that she was left earlier” such strong hate from Cross. He even said she would hate herself. Cross free Ilebaye she hasn’t done anything to you!

Pure heart oshi
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
quivah:

Ceec sure has an Intel in that house. She has said so many things over the course of her stay in that house that made me come down to this conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ilebaye aka crybaye is a copycat Sha
She wore pyjamas when she thought she would be dqed. ( and my poor Alex was there consoling what she thought was a normal human being not a wicked witch)
Now last night she's dancing like phyna?

Where is the originality?
Anyway in all this.
Ike we blame you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
That's exactly how the voice behind Big Brother calls him, with emphasis on the Aaaaaaa.

The voice may be Yorùbá, cos I can feel the accent from the pronunciation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
quivah:

She equally Said She Saw a sign and its a Good sign Yesterday that She Will tell the person when the thing happen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

You just dey know? Worst show ever! Imagine being rude and playing the victim throughout the show while her toxic handler and idiots out there demonise all the housemates? I have never seen an edition like that.

Ike is to blame 🙏🙏
If only he hadn't thrown those clothes in the bathroom
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Originality007:
pls wen is Thier final Diary is coming up, need to watch how biggie used to Say some wise, encouraging and Emotional words to the finalist.

Good luck today Baye.

I don't already buy Red wine to celebrate ur winning today
😂😂😂 rain just started fallin in Abuja now. Will go n buy goat meat and drink soon to celebrate. I go start to drink by 7 cos of the tension. Especially when they reach top three 😂😂 . Waiting for d rain to stop

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:
She wore pajamas when she thought she would be dqed. ( and my poor Alex was there consoling what she thought was a normal human being not a wicked witch)

Anyway in all this.
Ike we blame you.
Madam you're still crying?

26 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Your own sauce too dey get salt...never correct for once 😆 😆
And he nor dey shame to post am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
quivah:

She didn't say that, she was talking about any of them that win should share with all of then, she wasn't talking about anyone it was just a general discussion as regards them thinking about the 120 M....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:

Ike is to blame 🙏🙏
If only he hadn't thrown those clothes in the bathroom
Ilebaye was already topping the polls before that incident.
After she survived double strike , it was game over for all the other housemates 😁😁😁

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

Ceec sure has an Intel in that house. She has said so many things over the course of her stay in that house that made me come down to this conclusion.

She didn't say they want to give the money to small gal, she is hoping she wins and also teasing others to share if they win, while Deks said he wasn't thinking about it as the winner amongst them is already determined......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She didn't say that, she was talking about any of them that win should share with all of then, she wasn't talking about anyone it was just a general discussion as regards them thinking about the 120 M....
Yeah she started off with that but I did hear her mention "dem wan give small girl 120m" later. The camera immediately went to ilebaye. Maybe i heard wrong.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
quivah:

Yeah she started off with that but I did hear her mention "dem wan give small girl 120m" later. The camera immediately went to ilebaye. Maybe i heard wrong.

She didn't mention small gal in her convo.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She didn't say they want to give the money to small gal, she is hoping she wins and also teasing others to share if they win, while Deks said he wasn't thinking about it as the winner amongst them is already determined......

Ok thanks for the clarification cos I'm not watching atm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:
She wore pyjamas when she thought she would be dqed. ( and my poor Alex was there consoling what she thought was a normal human being not a wicked witch)

Anyway in all this.
Ike we blame you.

Here is my shoulder for you to cry on.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Honourable wey Sabi May ur New Month be blessed bountifully❤️ Let's see how the result goes today😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tonight we feast

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lauryn41:

Besides Venita also talked down on lush hair

One of the things Ade was advising her about

Am not against angel winning.

Am just recapping her stay in the house with that jab.

She was mostly in pink towels and soma shirts....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.