Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473294 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hazardfan1:

If she's using strategy, will she even still be causing trouble yesterday night when voting and everything had ended??

People are just daft and want to push stupid narratives

When show don end? Did you see her play the victim like she was doing at the beginning though?

Someone who said she came to copy Tacha even though it was her toxic self because if you ain't toxic, you wouldn't want to copy toxicity in the first place. The only thing she added was victim card to it since she knew how stupid people can be out there!

Just like Phyna asked for cloth for the finale, see her asking for cloth to play the pity card during voting even when she's a politician pikin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ilebaye's diary session is killing me.
She say "Biggie I don't want to think, my temperature".
Even me my temperature go rise with that kind money 🤣😂😂😂.
She said she doesn't want to think about it.

This girl is joking with Bayetribe
My dear think about it oh, make you no faint today

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

Omo! I gats to high o before tension finish my enemies ,😂
j swear I need to dey on that cruise. Nor be me tension go finish o 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:

Even the one she did to ceec
Collected ceec's foundation and Left it carelessly and it spoilt

Then started lying that it's Alex's own or she "thought" it was Alex's own. Bringing Alex into a conversation she has no business being in. Alex was always her fall guy

What I really didn't understand is that so crybaye thought it was Alex's foundation yet still left it so carelessly?
Na so she no rate Alex reach?
Very nasty girl who doesn't have regard for others. No one is her friend in that house no matter how good you were to her. Ungrateful spirit.

Ike trashed her clothes only for her to later on trash ceec's foundation and throw Alex's name in unnecessarily.

A devil through and through
I'm happy to see that Alex ignored every trash last night

Exactly. She wasn't only rude but provoked people by trashing their properties unwarranted such as Angel's and Ceec's. Apart from her stealing people's things in their locker, sexual harassment and going physical with the housemates.

She should have been disqualified!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

Exactly. She didn't only insult but provoked people by trashing their properties unwarranted such as Angel and Ceec's. Apart from her stealing, sexual harassment and going physical with the housemates. She should have been disqualified!
These ones dey mad😂

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Estellie:
These ones dey mad😂

Na your papa dey mad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
The world will always remember the name ILEBAYE ODINIYA!
She really stamped her name in our memories. Hate her or love her, you cannot deny that!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by benedictilemona(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

Exactly. She didn't only insult but provoked people by trashing their properties unwarranted such as Angel and Ceec's. Apart from her stealing, sexual harassment and going physical with the housemates.

She should have been disqualified!
u go lament tire,no evidence

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

Na your papa dey mad!
😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

Na your papa dey mad!
Dominique
Mynd44
Seun
Rule number 2 has been broken.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
davodyguy:

When's your 30th birthday?

Wanna know

My own na on Monday. You wan do transfer?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Threebear:

Omo ! Men mount in Lagos.
I pity the people that think there is no money in Nigeria.
I have seen 500 million naira in one guy's account and that's one of his many accounts.

Don't ask me if I slept with him later , because I did 😁😁😁😁

Na ashawo I be 😁
Come Abj and see men turn their house to bank vault

I still want to stake on your birthday if e never pass make your purse smile. Notify me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye's diary session is killing me.
She say "Biggie I don't want to think, my temperature".
Even me my temperature go rise with that kind money 🤣😂😂😂.
She said she doesn't want to think about it.

This girl is joking with Bayetribe
My dear think about it oh, make you no faint today
Baye still doesn’t know that she’s a winner!
Na wa o!
Are we a joke to her

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
benedictilemona:
u go lament tire,no evidence

Na you dey cry over my facts which you can't refute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Like a grateful person, if Baye wins, may the stars align for her.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Dominique
Mynd44
Seun

😂🤣🤣🤣
You send the other moniker go purgatory, now time to send this one to hell🤣😂.
Let him go there to beg for a drop of water come 7pm when he starts choking on Ilebaye's victory 🤣😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Jay16:
Come Abj and see men turn their house to bank vault

I still want to stake on your birthday if e never pass make your purse smile. Notify me

Na last week be my own. Please, make my purse smile.

Tainzzzzzz
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Moneyyyy09:
Ilebaye this gen z thank God I gave her votes nice DS just laughing lol.....
Awwwnnn..thank you!🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Dominique
Mynd44
Seun

Why are you crying over my repeating his statement to him? Do your toxic self lack accountability like toxic Baye who always play the victim?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
kowema:

😂🤣🤣🤣
You send the other moniker go purgatory, now time to send this one to hell🤣😂.
Let him go there to beg for a drop of water come 7pm when he starts choking on Ilebaye's victory 🤣😂
Kwa kwa kwa
I know how to deal with them!😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
MasterSteps:
Like a grateful person, if Baye wins, may the stars align for her.
Amen!🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye still doesn’t know that she’s a winner!
Na wa o!
Are we a joke to her

I tell you.
Meanwhile Tati, I'm still waiting for my consignment oh. Today is a good day too.
Every weekend night you dey leave me here go follow man.🤣😂. Just send my goods

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olodo24:
I think Ceec deserves to win sha. I'm not her fan, but she carried Double Wahala and somehow the All Stars as well. Bitter leaf or whatever, toxicity is what trends the show. She has paid her dues. I'll weep for her if she's the first runner up again
This current season hadn’t started and CeeC has been trending on X back to back. People were really rooting for her both Spartans and neutral fans of the show. However, she fell out during the show. She played the game poorly. One man mopol thing didn’t win for her in DW and she should have learnt from that. She mended fences with Alex and still ruined it, threw Doyin under the bus, constantly picking on Baye and addressing HMs condescendingly are few of her undoings. To make worse, Ike,Pere and Seyi connivance against Baye didn’t help her game as arrisers for Baye became much after that. She will be fine.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omo!!!!!.......Make dem monitor Baye well ooo....she fit faint ooo....
She no even rate herself

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bayetribe it is signed and sealed.

Na delivery remain.

cool cool

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’ve crossed 30😊
Let's join CWO meeting with Dr Eeghe 😂😂😂😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yabsun:

This current season hadn’t started and CeeC has been trending on X back to back. People were really rooting for her both Spartans and neutral fans of the show. However, she fell out during the show. She played the game poorly. One man mopol thing didn’t win for her in DW and she should have learnt from that. She mended fences with Alex and still ruined it, threw Doyin under the bus, constantly picking on Baye and addressing HMs condescendingly are few of her undoings. To make worse, Ike,Pere and Seyi connivance against Baye didn’t help her game as arrisers for Baye became much after that. She will be fine.

Exactly!.
Ceec and Pere had the buzz on stage.
... because it was All Stars, viewers were looking forward to the intrigue, to the thrills, the gbas gbos.
Pere is one person who had the Buzz the moment his name was announced. I was looking forward to what he had up his sleeve.
...but they all relaxed and Ilebaye came from bottomite and stole the Show!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Oh No!!!
Why now

Theigboticman
antispambot banned thatigboman. Madam Dominique should please do the needful. 7pm is very crucial.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yabsun:

you are yarning dust. Pure undiluted dust. CeeC played the best game this season in this all stars, pure, undiluted superstar game. Housemastes inside and outside confirmed it, so your opinion from one bushbar in ikorodu doesn't matter. It is CeeC's turn to win and she has won as well deserved, awaiting the crowning at 7pm.
We know your type. Arm-chair analysts, narrative twisters like Sunday oliver, after all the grammar he blew in the studio, he was given super eagles coach job and walloped.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Aaaawww Pere
Don’t cry All Star…okay?
Not everyone was invited - you are big and the world is yours

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Honourable wey Sabi May ur New Month be blessed bountifully❤️ Let's see how the result goes today😊
Wish you a beautiful October....

Good luck to Deks..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Threebear:

Little wonder Maria stopped campaigning for Mercy 😁😁🤣🤣🤣
I don't think Maria stopped campaigning for Mercy. She did a lot of work in the past few days

(1) (2) (3) ... (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.