Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468701 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Titaniumental:
One shameless foolish thing that both her fave, adopted fave and cut and join fave didn't smell finale,is still pain to the bone marrow.

Shameless fool,no be us u go use take run ur dirty mouth.

Shameless Mambarian thing that couldn't even get her pathetic fave to the finale

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Congratulations Tatiana4u, Nhazeru, and other Attachee Baye tribe members on this thread! 🎉 Your victory is truly well-deserved. 🙌 Let's celebrate this achievement together! 🥳🏆 #BayeTribeVictory 🌟

Now Back to Back winners... Share me comback soap dear...
Tatiana4u:

Thank you dear!!!🙏

You were very brutal to our haters and I enjoyed it!😂😂😂😂😂
Congratulations to us!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Imagine cecee not being a bitter person ? She would have won

Congrats to Ilebaye

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:
Mercy you can now head on to big brother Jupiter to prove to Tacha that you can win without her Disqualification

LMAO 🤣😂🤣🤣😂

Hahahaha.. this post should be a national treasure.

I no really pity the mercy abeg.. tacha warned dem,dem no gree hear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
It was fun whilst it lasted, people.
The curtain has now been closed.
Congratulations to all fellow winners of the Ilebaye fanclub.
I love to see a perceived underdog rise to becoming the numero uno of the crop. Ilebaye did it. 👏👏
Congratulations to every other fanclub who's fave was in the house today. You're all secondary winners. It wasn't a walk in the park, and you campaigned hard. Give yourselves kudos, as you are basking the night away.

It's time to leave the Big brother Naija Thread now.
This is Big Brother. Paulotl, you have ten seconds to leave the BBN thread. 10...9...8...7...6...
I'll miss some of you... * Sobs *

Love and light baby. Love and light!
Gather around for an e-photograh all Baye tribe members.
Now, say cheeeessseeee!

Have faaan lovelies!
Peace out ! ✌️🤍❤️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Najdorf: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Amya:
Another bandwagon finale I didn't bother to tune in to. The last finale I watched was pepperdem. That says a lot.

Don't care for the brat. Don't care for her win. Hoping multichoice will try as they can to reduce external power in coming seasons. Presently watching BB US and it's night and day compared to the rubbish we do here.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
benedictilemona:
GOD bless u ma,a true fan...atlast we r smilin
Thank you dear!🙏
Yes o.
We didn’t labor in vain!😊🥰
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vicicey:
After all the noise baye people made, the gap wasn't even gapping
Lol
Congratulations to her though

How do you expect the gap to be much when she's up against a past winner and Ccee that has real fans....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:
Ceec kinda maintained her fanbase Sha

Just a little reduction from 28% to 23%

All the talk of Alex lost fans Alex lost fans

Meanwhile na only she dey grow fanbase from 7% to 13%
Almost x2

Damn, this is not how to interpret data.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
The pepper 🌶️ is too hot.
Our atarodo has been crowned. Queen of all queens and kings. The undisputed queen of
BBNAIJA all stars 🌟.
Dame and Conqueror of all OGs including Mercenaries and Spartans. The Woman King.
The Queen of BBNaija Pepper dem
The Queen of BBNaija Lockdown
The Queen of BBNaija Shine Ur Eyes
The Queen of BBNaija Double Wahala
The Queen of BBNaija See Gobe
The Queen of BBNaija Level Up

First and last of its kind. The Undisputed Queen of all seasons put together. Our Gen Z mathematician. I’m super proud of you. I swore to deactivate if mercy wins about 3 weeks ago. I did my little for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Twoclans:

No darling .

It is absolutely real.

Congratulations
Thank you dear!
I’m so happy!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
While trying to give Ilebaye her 3rd strike, Ike, Seyi & Pere gave her N120 million instead

🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
MamBi:

Congratulations Tati….

You deserve the win… grin
Thank you dear!🙏
I’m so happy and grateful!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Congratulations dear!!!
Our efforts didn’t waste!
Yea and she deserves it.

Worked so hard for her win.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Somebody check on Dsimmer and Giel.

Fast fast.

Why una wicked like this na.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:
Sanqa
Where are you? 😂😂😂😂😂
You said it oh

You said if anyone gets up to 13% on Sunday let them talk
How did you know?

Alex stood up with the same line up ilebaye, mercy, ceec, Adekunle line up and got 13%

Idiots that have been trolling Alex are getting 5%?

Alex increased her percentage and went from 7% her season to 13%
Meanwhile useless abusers are going from 14% to 5%

But you are dull o. God have mercy

You are comparing every other evictions to a final. Chai

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Congratulations to all housemates, thread mates hope we all have faaan😂

Congratulations Once again to Ilebaye fans .
Congratulations to us Adekunle Olopade fans.

Untill next season God's willing, una bye !

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Anything wey bad belle aka haters of good things like make dem talk....call it pity, bandwagon oooo,, multichoice ooo, BBUS, BBIyanapaja....
The bottomline is dat Ilebaye Odiniya🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ is the
UNDISPUTED, ULTIMATE BBNAIJA ALL STARS WINNER
NOTE DAT....PERIODTTT

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Chibabe005:

Hahahaha.. this post should be a national treasure.

I no really pity the mercy abeg.. tacha warned dem,dem no gree hear

Tacha is online trolling on Twitter 🤣🤣🤣

She's also trending.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Na F9 you go dey get for school sha cos na dullness I dey see for wetin you write...God help us... Set awon Nefertiti undecided undecided
Giel:
Sanqa
Where are you? 😂😂😂😂😂
You said it oh

You said if anyone gets up to 13% on Sunday let them talk
How did you know?

Alex stood up with the same line up ilebaye, mercy, ceec, Adekunle line up and got 13%

Idiots that have been trolling Alex are getting 5%?

Alex increased her percentage and went from 7% her season to 13%
Meanwhile useless abusers are going from 14% to 5%

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Jen96:
the way I was shouting in my house, u will think I won.
Kwa kwa kwa
I couldn’t even shout cos I was crying as if I was beaten!😂😂😂😂😂
The uproar in my estate shocked me!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yabsun:
CeeC and Mercy would wish Ike never came for this all star. His rascality cost one of them this win.

Their % just gree their brands bigger. Brands will see them as real organic and true and tested. That is a big win... they will milk that part especially Lambo who is a clear strong favorite for the win, nobody gave her a chance.

Lastly, always take opportunity to grow and stop relaxing on your last win..

Just imagine if she didn't come?

She would be forgotten like others.
But now watch as her brand grows bigger 10x.

Stop resting on your last win.

It's better to fail trying new adventures than relaxing on your last win.

Oops

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
mariahAngel:
Tatiana4u, congratulations! 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
Your babygirl won!🥂🍾
Thank you dear!🥰😘😍🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
kowema:
Bow down bitches!!!
Bow again!!!!
Bayetribe we did it for our Bhadie!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Congratulations Tatiana4u, Nhazeru, and other Attachee Baye tribe members on this thread! 🎉 Your victory is truly well-deserved. 🙌 Let's celebrate this achievement together! 🥳🏆 #BayeTribeVictory 🌟

Thank you dearie ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
hayzed19:

Thank you dear!🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
You people are here.

Go to Twitter Tacha is burning the streets grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hazardfan1:

How do you expect the gap to be much when she's up against a past winner and Ccee that has real fans....
Even 7% is much. Thousands of votes will be required to beat that 7%
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olodo24:
Mercy would have won hands down. That woman shouldn't be underestimated oh

Actually, CeeC would have won. lol. Most arisers were Spartans. Even CeeC twitter community leader.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:
Ceec kinda maintained her fanbase Sha

Just a little reduction from 28% to 23%

All the talk of Alex lost fans Alex lost fans

Meanwhile na only she dey grow fanbase from 7% to 13%
Almost x2

23% this year is obviously bigger than the 28% of Double Wahala. They all gained new followers which is why I'm happy Mercy came back. In Ceec's case, she had a strong narrative. If not for the Ilebaye fiasco, the odds would have been in her favour since Mercy has already won and folks don't want her to repeat

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:
Mercy you can now head on to big brother Jupiter to prove to Tacha that you can win without her Disqualification

LMAO 🤣😂🤣🤣😂

Na here we go agree
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Meanwhile 🤓🤓🤓

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.