Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467946 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
ogorwyne:

This lady! I'm not Trying to insult you but Try engage your IQ small na. What kind of calculation is this?

Alex was not evicted in the finale. Her percentage could have been higher because the lineup wasn't a very tough one. She wouldn't have gotten 13 percent in this final.

That person is an idiot. Most likely a teenager. I saw the calculation and just shook my head. A hopeless lazy youth..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
They said that Baye's 7% gap wasn't gapping.. Lol

Only if you know the thousands of votes behind that 7% ehn

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Islanders we tried. We retained our position. Anyway don't forget that Nairaland belongs to us so after Bate Dem don make their noise we'll come back to carry our thread and continue where we stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Congratulations to you Ilebaye ! Now,let me drop this before I move out of this thread :

Multichoice should stop the idea of picking more than halve of the contestants from a particular tribe,Igbo precisely ! That nonsense has got to stop; it's rubbish ! How can you have 20 contestants and 10 of them are Igbo in a country like ours ?! What the fvck is that ?!
What is the rationale behind that crappy idea ? Which edge do the igbos have over others that qualifies them for such an undue privilege ? Like some of us have already contacted Multichoice on the issue,they should never repeat that rubbish again in Nigeria !

We want to see contestants from Akwa Ibom, Lagos,Enugu,Kaduna,Oyo,Rivers,Kogi,Abia, etc properly mixed and presented to us, viewers. Don't pack 12 igbos out of 20 contentants and present such anomaly to us as BBNaija ! We will assist you to change such nonsense to "BBIgbo" if you try it again !

Congratulations to you once again Ilebaye,the newest Millionaire in town ! Enjoy your fortunes, girl,it's your time !

Igbos are blessed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Chimezie198:
They said that Baye's 7% gap wasn't gapping.. Lol

Only if you know the thousands of votes behind that 7% ehn

Even amidst the 15 million oh🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
IF NOT FOR IKE AND THE WHOLE WEEK 2/3 SCENERIO, CEEC WOULD HAVE WON HANDS DOWN

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
You people are here.

Go to Twitter Tacha is burning the streets grin grin grin

As she should.

I knew tacha was waiting for today .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
But Cross is strong sha. Imagine he didn’t try to escape evictions? I was expecting 1% & he was dragging with Pere.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Congratulations to you Ilebaye ! Now,let me drop this before I move out of this thread :

Multichoice should stop the idea of picking more than halve of the contestants from a particular tribe,Igbo precisely ! That nonsense has got to stop; it's rubbish ! How can you have 20 contestants and 10 of them are Igbo in a country like ours ?! What the fvck is that ?!
What is the rationale behind that crappy idea ? Which edge do the igbos have over others that qualifies them for such an undue privilege ? Like some of us have already contacted Multichoice on the issue,they should never repeat that rubbish again in Nigeria !

We want to see contestants from Akwa Ibom, Lagos,Enugu,Kaduna,Oyo,Rivers,Kogi,Abia, etc properly mixed and presented to us, viewers. Don't pack 12 igbos out of 20 contentants and present such anomaly to us as BBNaija ! We will assist you to change such nonsense to "BBIgbo" if you try it again !

Congratulations to you once again Ilebaye,the newest Millionaire in town ! Enjoy your fortunes, girl,it's your time !

if e pain you knack head for floor

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

The crowd management was poor.

Most of them are young teenagers so it will very difficult to control them.

The organizers needs to work on that next year.......the shouting and screaming of names during eviction is very wrong and distasteful.
Before this season I thought the crowd were selected and told on how to act..

From house guests leaking info from out outside to the housemates this season to this today and other inconsistent judgements, Big brother have showed certain signs of disorganization this season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
ObinnaT:
But Cross is strong sha. Imagine he didn’t try to escape evictions? I was expecting 1% & he was dragging with Pere.
Normal na. Cross that topped Pere during their season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vicicey:

🥱.

have you Congratulate Baye today?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Which of the cross ooo...General was 3rd and Cross 4th
Vicicey:
Normal na. Cross that topped Pere during their season

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
MercyStan:

Threebear is a man that thinks he is a woman. A homosexual and crossdresser that likes playing female.

Hope you are ready to spend 14 years in jail?
Dem tear him anus
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Better calm down
Hope you were this hyper during the presidential election.
Blablabla

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vicicey:
Yes plus the fact that CeeC contributed greatly in sabotaging her own game. This could have been her time.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin
The only person on Nairaland who got me a VIP ticket to Kuje prison... What's cooking, good looking? 😄 How you doing?
ukaface:

Better calm down
Hope you were this hyper during the presidential election.
Blablabla
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Jessewizy:
The pepper 🌶️ is too hot.
Our atarodo has been crowned. Queen of all queens and kings. The undisputed queen of
BBNAIJA all stars 🌟.
Dame and Conqueror of all OGs including Mercenaries and Spartans. The Woman King.
The Queen of BBNaija Pepper dem
The Queen of BBNaija Lockdown
The Queen of BBNaija Shine Ur Eyes
The Queen of BBNaija Double Wahala
The Queen of BBNaija See Gobe
The Queen of BBNaija Level Up

First and last of its kind. The Undisputed Queen of all seasons put together. Our Gen Z mathematician. I’m super proud of you. I swore to deactivate if mercy wins about 3 weeks ago. I did my little for you.
Giddem!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
AwkaFinest:
While trying to give Ilebaye her 3rd strike, [b]Ike, Seyi & Pere gave her N120 million instead[/b]

🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Ike actually crowned her and she milk the shit.

She don win she don win, there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

Kudos to Biggie, Prince and Sholzy(Omoshola)
They played a big role if not Ilebaye for take voluntary exit for wetin dey do am. It's not easy to be in a confined space where people feel you don't belong and needed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
IconicR:
Idiots can vote for mercy but the same idiots will open their mouth waaaaaaaaaa to condemn my Asiwaju

I'm waiting for you all in politics section

Come and repair Nigeria let me see na
Selling their votes without using their stupid brains
Nonsense
Based on intellectual capabilities and intelligence, Adekunle should win, cos he brought in entertainment and intellectualism.

CeeC, Ilebaye etc were both very toxic people

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
AwkaFinest:
While trying to give Ilebaye her 3rd strike, Ike, Seyi & Pere gave her N120 million instead

🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
The God of Baye is active!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Congratulations Baye and to her Day1 supporter here DGOODLYF# Not the other bandwagoners...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wotowotoman:
All those lazy youths wey dey shout baye up and down for here, now she don win. She will go off to enjoy the money while una go continue to dey suffer for naija recession angry

Bia! Nwokewotowoto, why you wicked like this? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You are such a fool.... Just say I should tell you.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
IghravweIG:

Yea and she deserves it.

Worked so hard for her win.
Yes o!
They say it’s pity votes but they couldn’t give their faves toxic votes to win the show!
Even the other one who dropped money to buy votes still didn’t win,despite the millions of Naira that Erica,Don jazzy,Nengi and co donated to her handler!
Dem dey crase!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
toluxe0075:
Meanwhile 🤓🤓🤓
Yet he couldn’t make himself a winner!
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olodo24:
congratulations to you and the rest of the Baye team. I'm happy for you guys. It's all love.

But you must bow to the Queen 👑 still
Yimu
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Snow don and and Ilebaye don win am

Which one be last woman and man standing again ?

I hope many of you will rest after today sha

Adekunle was the last man standing and illebaye was the last woman standing on the polls!
What in my statement did you not understand?
Next time ask questions for clarity instead of over reacting like a dog in heat!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
toluxe0075:
Meanwhile 🤓🤓🤓

He should get out!!!!! But I love this sha. 50/50 no cheating. Shebi mercy talk say he no dey wash hum nyash and he no dey flush toilet and he was living off her. Make he pepper her well. I love it.

Reunion go sweet.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Why Unnoble Igwe and Aurafool dey cry for twitter.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even Erica couldn’t hide her displeasure with Baye’s victory!
Na wa o!
Anyway,their opinion is irrelevant!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gbadoboy:
Islanders we tried. We retained our position. Anyway don't forget that Nairaland belongs to us so after Bate Dem don make their noise we'll come back to carry our thread and continue where we stopped.
See one of them; the jobless who’ll fill this thread with epistles six months in the future.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
So Mercy came ‘to prove a point’ that Her win wasn’t because Tacha was disqualified…🤭

…I guess A point was proven that Tacha’s Disqualification was the ONLY reason Mercy won!👍🏼

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.