Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468545 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Dem dey fake happiness forgetting mercy drop money to get votes

It's funny shaa. You lost, yet you are the one making the loudest noise🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
AwkaFinest:

It's funny shaa. You lost, yet you are the one making the loudest noise🤣🤣🤣🤣

grin dem no dey allow other ppl talk sha grin grin grin dem just gather hide for timeline dey prevent other ppl wey wan curse them from speaking grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
IconicR:
Thunderrrr faya u

I'm not mad at ilebaye's win but Mercy making top two
See your left breast don dey loose alignment and you want thunder to faya me? grin

Why are you mad at Mercy making top 2 if nor be witcraft wey dey disturb you 😄

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
See your left breast don dey loose alignment and you want thunder to faya me? grin

Why are you mad at Mercy making top 2 if nor be witcraft wey dey disturb you 😄

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…

Can u guys go to bed already..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Aguwanyi:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…

Can u guys go to bed already..
Was not referring to you, do well to mind your business.
✌️🤍🤍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Has Baye slept?
I don’t want her to get another strike!
Meanwhile,how do I vote for her again?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Dem done dey fight cee cee fans

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKAWPXeOyJb?s=20

That handle is silly

Very toxic uncouth humans on that platform

Jeez
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Has Baye slept?
first time your fave is winning the show. Congrats grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Has Baye slept?

E don do Tati..ur Baye don win,u suppose sleep well this night..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
I am happy CeeC and Mercy didnt win tho grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Patriots shedding tears ? Maybe you see one or 2 accounts complaining e don turn the whole patriots

Na pere send cross and not patriots ,nobody Dey see cross aside pere with their yeye friendship

Laughing at their tears when cross nor him won the money ? Walai you are funny

It's more than one or two accounts, and these are accounts that heavily participated in trolling and decampaigning Cross over the weeks, so, I am very happy at their disappointment tonight for how unnecessarily vile they were towards him.

Cross has the most wins of all the guys in the house this season, so, that's enough for me.

My post is not a slight on Pere or Patriots here, but the ones that were vile on Twitter. So, no need to get in your feelings.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Has Baye slept?

That geh almost gave me bp yesterday 🤣😂.
She tension me.
Naso so prayer I dey pray.
"Baye go and sleep, Biggie call Baye".

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

Biggie messed up alot this season oooo.

My rating for the season is 5 over 10.

The jury thing was the big first flop.

Playing that pere and the guys conspiring video was a total BS ......it had absolutely nothing to do with what Ike did.

Public view influences the show alot and it was more evident this year........Kidd not attending the party last night was the right thing to do cos they were treated bad.

You told them open conspiring was allowed and still went on to throw them under bus with that video just to please the public

Baye won that day the video was played.

The BBN organizers were kinda biased this season....they also promote the bullying narrative to crown baye.

No show is perfect but organizer should be fair and shouldn't try to bend /change rules to favor anyone.

No he should have waited till they pushed an housemate to the brink and something crazy happens. What're you even saying?

A sane person would think about conspiring for nominations, pardon, coins e.t c. What type of person thinks of pushing a housemate to anger so as to get a violent outburst. Is it until someone gets seriously harmed on the show.

The organizers want drama but they don't want trouble. It's simple.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Promicah: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Back to base. My last supper as I don use all my money take vote.

Baye win sweet me pass anything.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Vicicey:
FROM THE VOTES PERCENTAGE, THE ONLY BBNAIJA HOUSEMATES THAT MIGHT BE STRONGER THAN CEEC IS TACHA. EMPHASIS ON FAN BASE AND NOT PITY VOTES O

You're free to conduct census Sha.

After all the noise about winning the show, they bounced her ass before 8pm.😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2023
kowema:

That geh almost gave me bp yesterday 🤣😂.
She tension me.
Naso so prayer I dey pray.
"Baye go and sleep, Biggie call Baye".
Chai!
So many negative thoughts ran through my mind yesterday About her getting another strike and getting disqualified but I refused to entertain those thoughts!
I thought that those ex housemates would give them a clue of Baye being the winner and they’d gang up against her and get her out of the way but I thank God for taking control.
I’m so happy that she’s finally won the show and I wish her all the best in life!
She’s now a property of Multichoice and she’ll be well groomed,coupled with her supportive family…she’ll definitely do well!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Promicah:
Back to base. My last supper as I don use all my money take vote.

Baye win sweet me pass anything.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her win sweet me pass food!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Did she also pay to your account or you joined the hopeless bandwagon?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:03am On Oct 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:

E don do Tati..ur Baye don win,u suppose sleep well this night..
Kwa kwa kwa
How can I sleep when my girl is still awake?
Anyway,it’s just because of you o…Goodnight!😘🥰🥺

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Promicah: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her win sweet me pass food!
lolxxzzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2023
Ceec's fans are delusional

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2023
davodyguy:

Based on intellectual capabilities and intelligence, Adekunle should win, cos he brought in entertainment and intellectualism.

CeeC, Ilebaye etc were both very toxic people
Its a reality show based on luck,not talent per say.But if we gonna go that route,I can't say Deks beat Baye intellectually.He can speak some grammar but that doesn't equate to intellect.In fact in terms of performance,one would wager that Baye did better than him by winning over 10 tasks,and even the supakimando mathematical task.So there you have it

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:29am On Oct 02, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Congratulations to you Ilebaye ! Now,let me drop this before I move out of this thread :

Multichoice should stop the idea of picking more than halve of the contestants from a particular tribe,Igbo precisely ! That nonsense has got to stop; it's rubbish ! How can you have 20 contestants and 10 of them are Igbo in a country like ours ?! What the fvck is that ?!
What is the rationale behind that crappy idea ? Which edge do the igbos have over others that qualifies them for such an undue privilege ? Like some of us have already contacted Multichoice on the issue,they should never repeat that rubbish again in Nigeria !

We want to see contestants from Akwa Ibom, Lagos,Enugu,Kaduna,Oyo,Rivers,Kogi,Abia, etc properly mixed and presented to us, viewers. Don't pack 12 igbos out of 20 contentants and present such anomaly to us as BBNaija ! We will assist you to change such nonsense to "BBIgbo" if you try it again !

Congratulations to you once again Ilebaye,the newest Millionaire in town ! Enjoy your fortunes, girl,it's your time !

You have a point
There,they should make it more representative of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Its a reality show based on luck,not talent per say.But if we gonna go that route, I can't say Deks beat Baye intellectually. He can speak some grammar but that doesn't equate to intellect.In fact in terms of performance,one would wager that Baye did better than him by winning over 10 tasks,and even the supakimando mathematical task.So there you have it
peak fooling grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Congratulations to you Ilebaye ! Now,let me drop this before I move out of this thread :

Multichoice should stop the idea of picking more than halve of the contestants from a particular tribe,Igbo precisely ! That nonsense has got to stop; it's rubbish ! How can you have 20 contestants and 10 of them are Igbo in a country like ours ?! What the fvck is that ?!
What is the rationale behind that crappy idea ? Which edge do the igbos have over others that qualifies them for such an undue privilege ? Like some of us have already contacted Multichoice on the issue,they should never repeat that rubbish again in Nigeria !

We want to see contestants from Akwa Ibom, Lagos,Enugu,Kaduna,Oyo,Rivers,Kogi,Abia, etc properly mixed and presented to us, viewers.
Don't pack 12 igbos out of 20 contentants and present such anomaly to us as BBNaija ! We will assist you to change such nonsense to "BBIgbo" if you try it again !

Congratulations to you once again Ilebaye,the newest Millionaire in town ! Enjoy your fortunes, girl,it's your time !

So which region would you place Enugu and abia state? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 12:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Angel might resurrect her Damijo account to troll Ilebaye. That woman has mental problems.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Who didn't make adequate arrangement before going to the house? Ceec even paid me cos she spent a lot on influencers so she could trend even before the show started. Mercy topped Ceec. Take it or leave it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:07am On Oct 02, 2023
AwkaFinest:
Mercy was hearing BAYE BAYE BAYE BAYE and she burst into tears saying it was Lambo the audience was chanting
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 v rewatched that video time n time again n it's still either Illebaye or Baye I am hearing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:12am On Oct 02, 2023
AwkaFinest:
Mercy was hearing BAYE BAYE BAYE BAYE and she burst into tears saying it was Lambo the audience was chanting
lie. They were screaming Lambo. Unless it's not the video where she was coming down the stairs with Baye. If it's that video, it was Lambo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hugo55(m): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2023
This is how Bayes life just changed. Her parents will be so proud of her just as we her fans. Ok on my part now, i want to propose to Baye.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2023
Olodo24:
Who didn't make adequate arrangement before going to the house? Ceec even paid me cos she spent a lot on influencers so she could trend even before the show started. Mercy topped Ceec. Take it or leave it
I think Ceec topped her before.
Let them release the full results. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.