Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468386 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Congrats 👏🎈 to ilebaye 🌟
I'll miss the different characters for this thread 🙂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:
Ceec kinda maintained her fanbase Sha

Just a little reduction from 28% to 23%

All the talk of Alex lost fans Alex lost fans

Meanwhile na only she dey grow fanbase from 7% to 13%
Almost x2

Which type of permutation is this. Saw you do it once I thought you were cruising. You're doing it again.

How are you comparing percentages with different lineups and different number of people in contention?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
Reussite:

This 📌

Very shocking that Pere only gave Cross a 1% gap....that was shocking for me

Patriots all over Twitter are shedding hot tears and accusing Multichoice of multiple levels of fraud, while Cross Nation are twerking all over the place and laughing at their pain.

In all, there is a severe misunderstanding of how percentages work with BBN fans. Perhaps, Patriots assumed that the 22% they got the last time he was up, would be replicated to a smaller degree in this finals. They expected at least, a wider gap between he and Cross, something like what he gave Cross their first time around.

But 22% of 50 million votes is less than 5% of 600 million votes.

Perhaps, they just didn't think Cross had the numbers to close the gap significantly. Either way, I am laughing at their tears and having a total ball. I'm taking that 4% as a win. All the haters that gathered to mock us have dispersed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

Hmmmmm......this table you are shaking.

This year they had 11/12 out 24 contestant..

We no hear any complains from other tribe.
Shame on you both. Since when did BBN participation depend on state of origin?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
AwkaFinest:
Mercy was hearing BAYE BAYE BAYE BAYE and she burst into tears saying it was Lambo the audience was chanting

to be sincere there was LAMBO chant from the right hand side audience...That was where the bouquet she was holding came from.

She's loved no cap

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Mercy no even get highlight sef

Mtcheww
She really gba
Na only kissing different male housemates I use remember her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
AwkaFinest:
Mercy was hearing BAYE BAYE BAYE BAYE and she burst into tears saying it was Lambo the audience was chanting
That was when she knew it was over for her😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
ChristoBam:

Which type of permutation is this. Saw you do it once I thought you were cruising. You're doing it again.

How are you comparing percentages with different lineups and different number of people in contention?

That’s an idiot. Don’t waste your time…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
If it was how to insult Alex and physically abuse her

Abuser Pere would have gotten 100%🤣🤣

Now vote for yourselves in finals na 5% get am last last

From we got 22% without alliance
Top fanbase.
to now 5% but the thing is that you don't understand the maths

LMAO 🤣😂🤣😂

Shalaye no dey full basket
LMAO 🤣😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
CallTheCops:
Congrats 👏🎈 to ilebaye 🌟
I'll miss the different characters for this thread 🙂

As Una dey celebrate make God touch person heart to bless me with urgent 2k abeg. Trying times 🥲

Fidelity Bank
Thanks ☺️

Go ask Ilebaye. Lazy youth! angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
safarigirl:

Patriots all over Twitter are shedding hot tears and accusing Multichoice of multiple levels of fraud, while Cross Nation are twerking all over the place and laughing at their pain.

In all, there is a severe misunderstanding of how percentages work with BBN fans. Perhaps, Patriots assumed that the 22% they got the last time he was up, would be replicated to a smaller degree in this finals. They expected at least, a wider gap between he and Cross, something like what he gave Cross their first time around.

But 22% of 50 million votes is less than 5% of 600 million votes.

Perhaps, they just didn't think Cross had the numbers to close the gap significantly. Either way, I am laughing at their tears and having a total ball. I'm taking that 4% as a win. All the haters that gathered to mock us have dispersed.
I am shocked Pere topped Cross with just 1%
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
But atleast we got to finals
Come and take medal
LMAO 🤣😂🤣 finalist with 5%
imagine dragging percentage with cross.
The same cross that abuser pere got 14% to cross 7% in his season
Now abuser is getting 5% to his 4% and you want to start solving maths
What happened to 22% without alliance
e loss?
Lmao 🤣😂🤣

Just small push from team cross sef and he would have been 5th
Rotflmao 🤣

Best in loosing fans 100%
Best in being abusive to women 100%
Best in getting 5% 100000%

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
sirqeeboi:

shey chefchi get 120m for account for her to gift Baye 10m again.
120m is like $120k. Are you joking?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Giel:
If it was how to insult Alex and physically abuse her

Abuser Pere would have gotten 100%🤣🤣

Now vote for yourselves in finals na 5% get am last last

From we got 22% without alliance
Top fanbase.
to now 5% but the thing is that you don't understand the maths

LMAO 🤣😂🤣😂

Shalaye no dey full basket
LMAO 🤣😂🤣
Alex was/is stronger than Pere. He was just lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yes o!
Tacha has finally gotten her revenge!
She used one stone (Baye) stone to kill two birds(mercy and Cece)!
Gbam.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Once the ones they support don't win, you'll start seeing talks about BBN US or BBN Canada 😂. Fvcking hilarious.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Promicah: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
davodyguy:

Dem tear him anus
Davod baba. Area dry oooo. Make I drop aza? Abi the wining no sweet you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Uwosom:
Ilebaye fans in 2023 = WM fans in 2021

...till next time..Peace out!
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Y'all said her fanbase was like Cindy. The tears omo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vicicey:
FROM ANALYSIS, CEEC IS ACTUALLY THE STRONGEST HOUSEMATES BBNAIJA HAS EVER PRODUCED. DESPITE ALL THE HATES, HER PERCENTAGE WAS REALLY GOOD AND OVERWHELMING. SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE WINNER IF BAYE (PITY😂) DIDN'T HAPPENED SHA

Nearly cannot kill a bird o. Make una rest with all these una analysis. The streets have spoken

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Next time Una no go underrate street. If you like drop 100M

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
kalan:
Mercenaries are the biggest fan base in BBN. This is confirmed.
Spartans are the biggest fanbase actually

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vicicey:
FROM ANALYSIS, CEEC IS ACTUALLY THE STRONGEST HOUSEMATES BBNAIJA HAS EVER PRODUCED. DESPITE ALL THE HATES, HER PERCENTAGE WAS REALLY GOOD AND OVERWHELMING. SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE WINNER IF BAYE (PITY😂) DIDN'T HAPPENED SHA

We're still taking donations.

CONGRATULATIONS ILEBAYE

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Damn this life. Illebaye week 3 evicteee is now 120m richer

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thanks my dear!😘😘😘
Congratulations to Adekunle for being the last man standing!
He still maintained his fanbase and gained more fans!

Thanks dear..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
ItisHi:
Damn this life. Illebaye week 3 evicteee is now 120m richer

Na so God dey bless person o…

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercy is forever a winner in BBN books

Trasha is forever a disqualified housemate in BBN books

She should sit this one out

Louder

She has been pained for how long self ,she should move on

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sanqa:

All I know is that Alex was evicted with 13,4% against the same people that were up this week, 13+ 😂😂😂😂
I don't know and don't care how other people do their math. This is a fact that can be verified

Sanqa my dear.🤣

Leave mathematicians
Dem go solve tire lmao 🤣😂🤣

Alex even went up against a former winner and 5 other people yet she got 13%
It was Alex against mercy, ilebaye, ceec, Adekunle, whitemoney and neo 6 people the least person on that line up had the same 4% cross had.

Now abuser pere was up with just 5, cross, ilebaye, ceec, mercy and Adekunle and he landed with 5% I blame team cross for not pushing. Abuser for commot that house with the 4%🤣🤣

Now they are busy running around trying to solve maths for me
This is what happens when your fave gives you eternal disgrace as finalist.
Finalist with 5% LMAO 🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Agklink:
I concur with your analysis/submission 100%. The production team gave the win since the time they played that video.
And how did the video affect the viewers choice? Didn’t we all watch it before it was shown?? We all saw the conspiracy, abi na production team tell them to conspire??

The video only made the housemates softer, Pere felt bad, Ike stopped gunning for Baye and Seyi became scared. Now how did that make Baye win?

Y’all should just rest please.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Promicah: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
You can be nobody and all of a sudden be richer and famous if God shines you.

Oya Ilebaye fans make una bless my acct number abeg.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sanqa please come let us discuss how we will start the laughter

😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vicicey:

With just 0.07%?? Not even up to 0.1%
Lmaoo😂
Facts is, CEEC IS STRONGER THAN MERCY!
Friday night contributed to Mercy's topping.
that 0.07% cost Ceec the second spot. Ilebaye won with the lowest margin, are you going to say she isn't strong? Y'all forget there was a narrative for Ceec finally getting her due, yet Mercy topped her.

Mercy off the light...case closed

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Congratulations to you Ilebaye ! Now,let me drop this before I move out of this thread :

Multichoice should stop the idea of picking more than halve of the contestants from a particular tribe,Igbo precisely ! That nonsense has got to stop; it's rubbish ! How can you have 20 contestants and 10 of them are Igbo in a country like ours ?! What the fvck is that ?!
What is the rationale behind that crappy idea ? Which edge do the igbos have over others that qualifies them for such an undue privilege ? Like some of us have already contacted Multichoice on the issue,they should never repeat that rubbish again in Nigeria !

We want to see contestants from Akwa Ibom, Lagos,Enugu,Kaduna,Oyo,Rivers,Kogi,Abia, etc properly mixed and presented to us, viewers. Don't pack 12 igbos out of 20 contentants and present such anomaly to us as BBNaija ! We will assist you to change such nonsense to "BBIgbo" if you try it again !

Congratulations to you once again Ilebaye,the newest Millionaire in town ! Enjoy your fortunes, girl,it's your time !

Well, the good thing is none of those 12 igbos won, one fool was already saying one of them will win at the beginning of the show. God shame her

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.