Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464082 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Ilebaye everywhere from week 1....she no rest oo

Like?! person go come still say na pity votes. God abeg o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Multi choice doesn't want to post voting results?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Light and darkness have nothing in common!!
As u can see I am celebrating my Fave☺️
U are ashamed of urs😁
Spits on my existence!!!
Deks pepper Giddeh baby 😁😁😁😁
We are both stanning the same person. I know you are ashamed of them sometimes too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mercy wrote she is doing her media rounds today. Wonder y they seperated her from d rest.. Probably she is doing hers with Ceec today
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jen96:
Multi choice doesn't want to post voting results?
They don’t want to give people heart attack!😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
KABIYESI PRIDE OF AFRICA U SLAY REGALLY🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😋😋😋😋😋

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
I swear!
Only Baye could do such a great magic!
Baye made people who had lost interest in BBN to start watching BBN with keen interest!
Baye made her fans and haters to stay up all night just to watch her next move!
Baye taught the people in the streets how to vote!
Baye made BBN more popular than it was!
All thanks to Baye,OG fanbases became threatened and later became humbled!
All thanks to Baye,the word “Arisers” became famous!
I’d rather have arisers that will make me win in life than to have a silly fanbase that can only make me 4th!😂😂😂😂
You could imagine Baye, Adekunle n Cross in d same car....The ppl outside say na GenzBaddie dem wan see.....Street credibility opuur

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
DGOODLYF:
You could imagine Baye, Adekunle n Cross in d same car....The ppl outside say na GenzBaddie dem wan see.....Street credibility opuur
as in en... I was on Baye's live when Kunle came to tell her they are shouting ur name

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Who watched Baye's interview today, when the interviewer told Baye about All doyin said eg _ Hope Nigerians are not stupid enough " And Baye really felt hurt from her voice though.. Tatiana4u sweetypink did u see that? What do u think of Doyin for our gal?

https://twitter.com/straight_talka/status/1710267804933337591?t=nCQLtD32NkNa9nyDFmmS7Q&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sweetpink:

They don’t want to give people heart attack!😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I am a cursed, jobless and lonely woman. That's why I have time to spend all day on nairaland wailing at Adekunle Akpofure's loss.. Forgive me sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Kwa kwa kwa
I saw that clip and I was like “what kind of love is this?“?!!!!!!
Men,women and Kids were screaming her name in excitement and it was as if they had seen a Demi goddess!
Tbh,Baye’s loved by the people and her street credibility is solid!
Opuuuurrrrr!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jen96:
as in en... I was on Baye's live when Kunle came to tell her they are shouting ur name
Chai!😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jen96:
Who watched Baye's interview today, when the interviewer told Baye about All doyin said eg _ Hope Nigerians are not stupid enough " And Baye really felt hurt from her voice though.. Tatiana4u sweetypink did u see that? What do u think of Doyin for our gal?

https://twitter.com/straight_talka/status/1710267804933337591?t=nCQLtD32NkNa9nyDFmmS7Q&s=19
My dear,I just watched the clips and these are my submissions;
1.The interviewer was trying to set her up and make her badmouth Doyin but Baye was clever enough to choose her words carefully.
2.They are trying to warn her about Doyin’s sudden closeness with her,now that she’s the winner.
I think they are showing her evidence of the evil things Doyin did and said about her…she doesn’t look shocked to me cos her people must her told and shown her.
I think Baye knows that she’s surrounded by haters and she’s just trying to be diplomatic with them!
At this early stage of her fame,she doesn’t need any beef or scandals because she’s now a brand and she needs to act like one.
I think her handlers have coached her properly,coupled with her intelligence and she’s doing just fine.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
finallybusy:
That’s all I remember. Anybody who didn’t feature in quotes did nothing on the show. It was hard enough trying to remember any of Kim’s words. Prince, Princess, Uriel, Lucy and Tolanibaj only came for sightseeing.
If e pain you go form your own 3 aside.
- Kim to Alex when she was complaining about Pere, Cross and Kims 3 aside talks.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Adeyinkarola:

Delulu is not the solulu. grin

What’s solulu?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
4th fanbase don enter kuje?🤣

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Look who we have on Arise TV!!!
Yay!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Did Kuku say he's 52?

Wow shocked.

I thought he was 45 never knew he's already 52yrs. Thank God he said the truth at last

https://twitter.com/LookingForMide/status/1710329123988537715?t=sOEUlXYYNAtHQe4CjL259A&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
4th fanbase don enter kuje?🤣

Finally 🤣🤣

Good for her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Have you seen a fine boy today?

Happy birthday DEKS #29AndWinning

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Choi. See as my CeeC chop money.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Look who we have on Arise TV!!!
Yay!!!
Baye money 🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
SHARAP MODAFUCKERS UR BOSS ISLANDERS ODOGWU WORLDWIDE LEADS AND U FOLLOW 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩DEKS TIMESQUARE NEW YORK 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyEORNRNBEZ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
CONGRATULATIONS KABIYESI AaaaaDEKUNLE🗽

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Funny enough it was Tbaj who was even bullied on the show and out there. I didn't even check her chart but I probably kinda noticed even though I believe people are hardly bullied, considering they came to eat, enjoy and sleep on the show but seeing it in her chart, I could see it now. She's got lots of wound in her chart thus making lots of people to easily pick on her like we had out there because unconsciously and without people realising it, people want to see the wound in full eye glare, even like a lot of useless people did out there, not also forgetting the show.

Aside from what was happening out there, take Baye for example who plotted against her unwarranted from the first day despite her trying to forming alliance with Baye on the first day. Not to mention how Baye joined Ceec to plot against her, even as the same Baye previously tried plotting with Uriel against her too. Baye was also the first to say nasty words to her and when she responded, she became the villain according to the toxic bullies out there who even made the actual villain the victim.

Meanwhile, I have always thought it was her too many Libra placement that made her quiet both in all stars and lockdown because Libra placement tend to be graceful while not doing too much because of their love for balance and pleasing people at times but I doubt it's her Libra placement because Libra are still airy sign which can be chaotic at times despite their love for gracefulness & charming traits as Venusian, especially not one with a blunt Sagittarius placement like her. So being quiet had probably been her coping mechanisms, especially while she was probably young, so it probably became a part of her in the end. So, she tends to be quiet most of the times but also defensive when people talk to her rudely because of her past experiences! Of course most of the guys were cool with her since she already knew most of the guys out there. I mean she already knew the likes of Cross, Kidd, Neo etc.

Anyway, the worst show ever I repeat! If someone who was mostly being peaceful and quiet on the show yet was demonised by the toxic useless idiots out there whereas the one being rude to almost everyone while saying boldly that she came to be Tacha and Ceec's on the show and even went ahead to thrash people's things with paints unwarranted, stealing things from people's lockers and insulting them over it was protected! I still blame Biggie! Worst show ever I repeat!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
When will Multichoice post the full voting results? When? Something is not adding up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Soma seems to be the only guy cashing out this season!
Wow!
Congratulations to him!
Angel really gave him luck!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jen96:
Baye money 🥰
120m looks good on her!😍🥺

(1) (2) (3) ... (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.