Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489570 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Your name says you are salty, so I'm not surprised you are displaying your saltiness. Take several seats madam
And my Salt will continue to choke u dia🤪🤪🤪Brokeass Vegetable of a man!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rahkman:
Illebaye must not win...... everybody even those wey no dey vote be4 please hands on deck this idiot must not win ......illebaye must not win!
And she won.....against all odds

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
SaltyAisha:
😘
you obviously don't have sense.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
DGOODLYF:
And she won.....against all odds
Lol u still on this thread? lol go and get a life kid, the cruise is over

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
livelymatilda:
Honestly, I still don't know or see how Ilebaye will win this show?

As far as BBN is concerned, it doesn't favour some categories of housemates.
1..Married people.. They are always stiff and try their best to protect their marriage.
Viewers don't like this.

2..The Yankees and Janded people.. People see them as rich and won't want then to come and collect their money mean for the poor and hustlers in Nigeria.

3.Age....Once you are the oldest in that house, just forget about being the winner.

If you observe, these are the set o people that have been leaving when almost the general house apart from some few have been put on possible eviction.
This will also continue with this new nomination method.

After these set of people have left, the real game will start maybe in about 3 weeks time.

I STILL DONT SEE HOW ILEBAYE WILL WIN THIS SHOW.
As for me, highest will be her getting to the finals
you don see am now

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol u still on this thread? lol go and get a life kid, the cruise is over
i just dey remind you ni.......This my life n am enjoying d moment....dunno abt you

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
scondy:

Na So I see am too o.....how majority of Spartans...mercenaries ..islanders ...go abandon their fave go arise for baye no dey feasible to me....her case go be like Cindy...but maybe she fit enter final sha ....

This all atar season...neutral votes no plenty....it has been a battle of fan base that has been making mouth for years

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
DGOODLYF:
i just dey remind you ni.......This my life n am enjoying d moment....dunno abt you
ur buisness
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
TheEnforcer:
you obviously don't have sense.
But far sensible than u have ever been all the 50yrs of ur life🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
OMG!!!
God will continue to vindicate Baye everyday and shame everyone who called her production pet!
Lmao!
Pere just confessed that Baye didn’t do half of all the things Alex did in the house,yet collected 2 strikes!
Lmao!
So Alex was very violent and provocative?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Madam love and light FC,how market?😂😂😂
https:///symply_kim/status/1710647413751320591?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Giddem!😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Spartans are looking 4 relevance so hard....ordinary 10km walk dem no allow us rest 4 twitter....Maybe if she walk from nigeria to london....We will consider giving her 50m out of d 120m
Kwa kwa kwa
Spartacus FC should just now their heads in shame because I saw the clips and it was so embarrassing and disappointing!
Ceec was just forcing herself to smile!😂😂😂
No crowd,just a few people that were paid to wear the power oil tee shirt and make some noise,people who also came out for MJ and most importantly to collect free gifts from Power Oil!😂😂😂
No hyping from random people in the streets!
Lmao!
Is this the same Cece they compare with Tacha?
Kwa kwa kwa
Tacha for turn that event into a mini carnival!
What were they even thinking?
Lol 😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
I hope you all have seen pere's interview with Gloria this afternoon.

I have always said it that the truth will come out and the righteous and Just will be vindicated.

People will always spill misinformation against the Righteous to suit their agenda.

Pere was never a military nurse, he just confirmed it that he served in USA military for 6 years and after he left the military, he then studied nursing in USA.

So he was never a military nurse, rather he was a soldier and later then studied nursing.

So let's set the record straight

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
OhBritannia:
I hope you all have seen pere's interview with Gloria this afternoon.

I have always said it that the truth will come out and the righteous and Just will be vindicated.

People will always spill misinformation against the Righteous to suit their agenda.

Pere was never a military nurse, he just confirmed it that he served in USA military for 6 years and after he left the military, he then studied nursing in USA.

So he was never a military nurse, rather he was a soldier and later then studied nursing.

So let's set the record straight

Cc. Threebear

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Are you still pissed?

Are you still jobless
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
MercyStan:
Angel and Whitemoney need to go home. They must not be allowed to make the finals

Mercenaries need the votes from their fans in the final week so that the Igala bushbaby will not smell that 120 million.

This is a hill I am ready to die on.

Ilebaye will never win the show!!
hw far?😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
How are Nairaland incels able to last a week without the show? Them no dey comot gate on a regular day. Please, these people should be put on suicide watch. I don’t want to hear stories before January.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
SHARAP MODAFUCKERS UR BOSS ISLANDERS ODOGWU WORLDWIDE LEADS AND U FOLLOW 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩DEKS TIMESQUARE NEW YORK 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyEORNRNBEZ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
CONGRATULATIONS KABIYESI AaaaaDEKUNLE🗽
I still don't understand why Adekunle will waste limited money to appear there.
BBNaija HMs and competition Sha...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gbadoboy:

I still don't understand why Adekunle will waste limited money to appear there.
BBNaija HMs and competition Sha...

So our Salt is still choking u🤪🤪🤪
Well u and ur useiess segun can take a dive into the nearest lagoon cos King Deks appearance there will continue to hunt u both for life buhahahahahahahahahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
SaltyAisha:
So our Salt is still choking u🤪🤪🤪
Well u and ur useiess segun can take a dive into the nearest lagoon cos King Deks appearance there will continue to hunt u both for life buhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sha after spending his money on irrelevant stuff let him not post "Dream car" anyway he must have known that we don't even move with such because the last time he tried it we Islanders left him and his dream car hanging.

😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Sha after spending his money on irrelevant stuff let him not post "Dream car" anyway he must have known that we don't even move with such because the last time he tried it we Islanders left him and his dream car hanging.

😂😂😂😂
was it he that did the time Square stuff or his fan?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skido042: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Hopeless scammer. Why don’t you go and make your billions trading the forex na? See your shiny bald head wey hunger don show shege angry

Have been on this game 4years now actually isn’t easy bro Omo I lost close to 14m I confirm say e dey happen 😢😢
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Where is WM. I can't believe I miss that nigga
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

On colos!😂😂😂
I swear!😂😂😂😂
Shege bunsuru U are the damned one on colos😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
What a handsome Delicious King Deks🥵The only housemate to have ever Graced NewYork TIMESQUARE🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
The Salt go choke for eternity 😁😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2023
Some people have not seen fine boy in their life that's why they think Deks is the best thing since slice bread... Tufiakwa....

They probably live in the village so it's not their fault.... Tatiana4u , sweetpink what do u think?

I thought the obsession will be done after the show, but now it seems that moniker is on some drugs. He/she even has more than two monikers to be replying themselves. Hmmmm Joro to Joro.

Gosh... Open my eyes make I see wetin fine for that two faced woman. He is just ur average looking tall and dark man. No spectacular factor.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Jen96:
Some people have not seen fine boy in their life that's why they think Deks is the best thing since slice bread... Tufiakwa....

They probably live in the village so it's not their fault.... Tatiana4u , sweetpink what do u think?

I thought the obsession will be done after the show, but now it seems that moniker is on some drugs. He/she even has more than two monikers to be replying themselves. Hmmmm Joro to Joro.

Gosh... Open my eyes make I see wetin fine for that two faced woman. He is just ur average looking tall and dark man. No spectacular factor.
Eiyaaaah ur blindness from Deks Salt gives me even more joy cheesy cheesy U can't stand the shame that even as a man he beats ur ilepoopoo handsdown both for handsomeness ooooo Beauty ooooo everything🤪🤪🤪🤪That's why u couldn't hold ur tears cheesy cheesy
Well i have sent ur co-drug addict Tatiana4u to kirikiri rehabilitation centre for some check up🤣🤣🤣🤣 now choke on Deks handsomeness some more🤪🤪🤪🤪

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Eiyaaaah ur blindness from Deks Salt gives me even more joy cheesy cheesy U can't stand the shame that even as a man he beats ur ilepoopoo handsdown both for handsomeness ooooo Beauty ooooo everything🤪🤪🤪🤪That's why u couldn't hold ur tears cheesy cheesy
Well i have sent ur co-drug addict Tatiana4u to kirikiri rehabilitation centre for some check up🤣🤣🤣🤣 now choke on Deks handsomeness some more🤪🤪🤪🤪
please stop doing drugs so your eyes will be clear.

Everything is beautiful to a high person.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:44am On Oct 08, 2023
Iyele shift ur ugly hands from Deks body🙄
See the loser tapping current from handsome Deks 🤣Good ISLANDERS are giving it hot to the ugly idiot on that live😁😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:06am On Oct 08, 2023
Lauryn41:

Are you still jobless
Oh yes...Rather you can find me one....back to my question...Are you still pissec😁😁😁😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.