Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1505505 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Sharrap which twitter!!
I can't even remember when last I saw her on the trends table since the prize presentation day cheesy cheesy

Tell me you no dey frequent twitter without telling me you no dey use Twitter.

The babe trend straight seven days. No body drag an with am. Today wey she don rest small na him you come dey cap.

She will resume pressing your neck shortly.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Tell me you no dey frequent twitter without telling me you no dey use Twitter.

The babe trend straight seven days. No body drag an with am. Today wey she don rest small na him you come dey cap.

She will resume pressing your neck shortly.
Okoto Scra Scra!!
Very stupid excuse!! If u don't have it u don't have it!! ilebaye ur unworthy audio winner isn't regarded and that's why she struggles to trend!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Oh Shut it!! U banza bunsuru has been trying to pacify me calling me sweet names like teamie,Twinie Buhahahahahaha though I cursed u oooo and it stands cos I don't deal with useless wretched old men like u with nothing to offer like ur faves😁😁
Deks Power Salt controls u and ur faves breath u can't just help it😁😁😁😁
As we are both Islanders so we are Teamies, because we also Stan Kidwaya wich shows we have same taste so I call you Twinnie.

As for the curse, I think it's rather affecting Adekunle and Kidd our fave. Adekunle's own is stagnation while Kidd is backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Gbadoboy:

As we are both Islanders so we are Teamies, because we also Stan Kidwaya wich shows we have same taste so I call you Twinnie.

As for the curse, I think it's rather affecting Adekunle and Kidd our fave. Adekunle's own is stagnation while Kidd is backwardness.
The curse is affecting u and ur Miserable broiler segun that his career rot long ago even before it kicked off😂😂😂😂Including ur useless baboon iyele that is now begging after embarrassing himself publicly over his fellow man's sexy smile🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ewo chimoooo
Tatiana/Sweetpink come out from hiding u Ewu !! ur curse has destroyed this bandwagon u joined even her Mother is now begging arisers to comeback cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
God of Obawaya and other people she took advantage of to play her pity card never sleeps🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
This is probably fake or not recent. Y'all need to let go. Baye won. Move on.

SaltyAisha:
Ewo chimoooo
Tatiana/Sweetpink come out from hiding u Ewu !! ur curse has destroyed this bandwagon u joined even her Mother is now begging arisers to comeback cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
My baby girl!!!😍😘🥰❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
zanieike:
This is probably fake or not recent. Y'all need to let go. Baye won. Move on.

The tears loud oooooo Lmao
I get evidence so ur shalaye holds no water🤣🤣🤣
Ilebaye's win is rejected by even the Creator and its dealing with her mental state shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sweetpink:
My baby girl!!!😍😘🥰❤️
Audio Win suffering and Smiling!! Ogbeni come out here and face this cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
The Female rapist met her Waterloo earlier than envisaged I rest my case😁😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Baye on Arise says she's cool with Doyin, Alex, Whitemoney, Mercy, Cross and Adekunle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Obawaya I feel horn.y come to Mama😍🥵😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Obawaya I feel horn.y come to Mama😍🥵😍

Dirty house 🤢🤮

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Dirty house 🤢🤮
Dummy Is that a house to u😁😁😁Anyways I love it outside sometimes🥵🥵

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
MasterSteps:
Baye on Arise says she's cool with Doyin, Alex, Whitemoney, Mercy, Cross and Adekunle.
link
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
EmmyCC:

Even if Ilebaye was coming last from week 1 to 9, the Koko is that she topped when it mattered the most. The topping that hands 120M.
Gbam!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
EmmyCC:

See why I like Hermes, love and light always.
That’s why I love him too!❤️😘🥰😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kachidubem:
Whitemoney don go rent babe.... 80k per day !

This guy will end up worse than efe... toofake for a man !!! Damn undecided

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Teamie, see why I call you a fannemy, why do you insist on burning bridges for Adekunle? If not for nonsense from fannemies like you, successful House mates like Sheggz, Hermes etc would have helped Ade. But you keep insulting them.
Now Ade has started licking Ilebaye's ass like he did Phyna's ass after she won. You want to spoil things for him.
Gbas gbos!😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Otilo first time a supposed winner isn't trending this is so shameful and it's just a week she came out of the house🥺not even trolling her shame dey shame me sad
She won the show!
Deal with it!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sweetpink:

She won the show!
Deal with it!
Ewu Shuttup!! her fraudulent win has been rejected by both God and Men!!
Here is the outcome no peace for the wicked😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
thatigboman:
top fire. She didn't top at all even up to the finale. Fraudulent bbnaija producers manipulated the results sent by delloitte.
When there was outcry that if Erica had not been disqualified, she would have won, they quickly released the results that Erica had been coming 2nd behind laycon.
Oya now, release the result naa, they are dragging foot, knowing no way they can cook it that their liar thief topped from any from week 2 when voting started. And can't explain the winning they Fraudulently gave her
Laycon was always ahead sha. He was the most obvious winner after Efe. For this year: I have a feeling Mercy topped with Ceec in the second place like I heard, but their vote spreading rule made Ilebaye the winner. Ceec and Mercy were always the top 2.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
SaltyAisha:

This is fake

Even someone with half a brain will know that

From her mum is your evidence?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:

This is fake

Even someone with half a brain will know that

From her mum is your evidence?

grin grin
U go explain tire with ur alternates cheesy cheesy
U can't even prove that the message from her mother to an ariser in their group chat is fake with ur full sized brain😁😁😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Make we no lie.....Baye is d show sha.....
Since morning... Everybody using Baye 4 clout
A queen i stan

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
God will continue to fight for these housemates coz ilebaye and her family doesn't mean well for them 🥺

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by seasy: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Haters of beautiful things!
Please, leave Mercy and Pere alone.
Let them be!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Trying to push the blames of their woes on the housemates when they are only reaping from the evil seed they planted😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Baye’s granted so many interviews but she hasn’t given haters any topic to drag her!😂😂😂
Baye thank you o!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Kwa kwa kwa
You wish!😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
You wish!😂😂😂
Odiegwu!! just delivered a message from her arisers group chat🤪🤪🤪 I may just be helping a soul by creating awareness here😁😁😁

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.