Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1524117 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
So they don't want to release the votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
pingpong1:

Is she now officially two-timing because I heard her tell Pere that she has someone outside and that WM knows the person.
Odiegwu!! Na Tory wet Dem use hold body for house. No be so Mercy take shout "My Man, my man" till a night to finalle she come tell Pere I am single as fork.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ilebaye win dey pepper our fan base enh! You go think say na out fave Ade come 2nd and na him for win am if Baye no win.
You won't believe we took a very distant 4th.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sweet pink, Jen96 ... I'm enjoying this post show vawulence you guys are serving on this thread.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jen96:
😂😂😂 u r so unbelievable. U didn't sleep all night because of this ur useless fave that has bin ass licking Baye since she won.

. Please leave that village of yours and go to the city so u see fine guys.

Get her!! 🤣

Drag the Werey!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chuksy12:
Big Brother U.K starts today by 7pm.

Good luck to the housemates
any online streaming
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nhazeru:
Sweet pink, Jen96 ... I'm enjoying this post show vawulence you guys are serving on this thread.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go to twitter n see 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ wey Baye tribe dey serve....
To stan a winner dey sweet sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Pere sounds pained😁if u have always wanted Mercy why didn't u go for her since ur 8weeks in the house rather u were trying to share Kim with cross until she rejected u😂
Doesn't make sense to me.. rather It defeats the narrative that he was the victim in his situation with cross and Kim!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
Olodo24:
they are still cooking it. Seems the salt and pepper no dey enough yet. Long after the show ended, no full results yet
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
How far , for those of una wey dey like believe everything una see online

Shey chioma don send the 10 million naira to Baye as promised grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tolanibaj that bodyshamed CeeC to go and reduce her fat, went and increased hers after the show. Some girls shaa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kachidubem:

no be only 10 million naira. Dont mind what most of those yeye celebrities say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye won 120m and she’s still spraying pepper into the eyes of her haters!
Lmao!
Baye giddem!
Which empire she wan build ?

Baye rest ijn...you have no substance or talent, Nigerians can't patronize "crying" in real life.

Coz for me, that what won you the show, any small thing you don dey "cry"

I don't see how you want to build a brand with just "crying"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dear haters of SOMGEL 🖕🏽

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Thank God CeeC asked whitemonkey to shift big time very early in the show. Whitemonkey tried to get the housemates to ostracise her, no way. They conspired not to seperate her from fight, which we all know how it went down - they started fighting themselves and punching wall.
Today they are dragging same whitemonkey on twitter that he wrote rubbish on twitter when he carried another girl to the party and someone asked him what about lambo?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
thatigboman:
no be only 10 million. Dont mind what most of yhose yeye celebrities say
Na mumu people for nairaland dey believe every nonsense.

Do you know why MTV cribs show did not work in Nigeria.

Lemme tell you why, aside the few big names, most celebrities in Nigeria live extremely fake life ,many don't have a house to dia names and those cars dey usually post online aren't thiers

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
youngWilly:
Dear haters of SOMGEL 🖕🏽
Soma, go and hustle ... hunger go finish you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kachidubem:

Baye rest ijn...you have no substance or talent, Nigerians can't patronize "crying" in real life.

Hahahahaha I have even forgotten about the rejected audio winner she is that irrelevant I no dey see am😁😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kachidubem:

Soma, go and hustle ... hunger go finish you

For the past 30 years he did not die of hunger

So how hunger wan take finish am now??
Or
Is he asking u for money??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
pingpong1:

Is she now officially two-timing because I heard her tell Pere that she has someone outside and that WM knows the person.
She also lied about having a serious relationship outside the house and that Frodd knows the guy but I knew she wasn’t telling the truth.
I always said that she wasn’t in any serious relationship and she proved me right!😂😂😂
She’s just using Pere to pepper her sponsors and I hope Pere is fully aware of her antics.😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kachidubem:

Kwa kwa kwa
Baye is a bundle of talents and a smart girl,that’s one of the reasons why I love her!😍
FYI,She is already building her empire and you will continue to cry!!😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kachidubem:

Which Chioma?
Lmao!😂😂
Baye doesn’t need any fake money because She’s already 120m naira richer and she’ll make more money than she already has.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
thatigboman:
they are still cooking it. Seems the salt and pepper no dey enough yet. Long after the show ended, no full results yet
They're editing it. I'm sure their winner didn't top the first week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hello dear!😊😍😘
We are just getting started o…by the time Baye starts posting her million dollar endorsements eh,they will drink sniper one after the other!😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gbadoboy:
Ilebaye win dey pepper our fan base enh! You go think say na out fave Ade come 2nd and na him for win am if Baye no win.
You won't believe we took a very distant 4th.
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye’s victory will continue to pepper those miserable Fourthlanders until they accept the fact that Baye is their mummy!😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
EmmyCC:

Odiegwu!! Na Tory wet Dem use hold body for house. No be so Mercy take shout "My Man, my man" till a night to finalle she come tell Pere I am single as fork.
Believe Mercy at your own risk!😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Olodo24:
What difference will it make?
Baye don win!
Period!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
See vawulence!!😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
I still can’t believe how Baye single-handedly downgraded winners to evictees and 1st runner up!
1st runner up to a 2nd runner up!
Top Finalists to bottom finalists!
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂
Why won’t they hate her?😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sweetpink:
I still can’t believe how Baye single-handedly downgraded winners to evictees and 1st runner up!
1st runner up to a 2nd runner up!
Top Finalists to bottom finalists!
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂
Why won’t they hate her?😂😂😂
The thing can pain ehn.....i don laugh tire 4 twitter

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
The thing Pere n Mercy are doing 4 clout is kinda irritating to me ...who are dey competing with....omo!!!!
Cant wait 4 ship to sink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sweetpink:

Hello dear!😊😍😘
We are just getting started o…by the time Baye starts posting her million dollar endorsements eh,they will drink sniper one after the other!😂😂😂
one has even committed suicide cos I haven't seen his post since Baye won... @Doptical how is life in d land of d dead?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.