Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470226 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Olodo24:
I told you Alex was strong. Forget what people say about her. Even Ceec is condemned by many, yet kept getting millions of votes. Alex just had a horrible luck with the nominations. She found herself in the toughest lineup of all time. At that point, Adekunle had become the central male contender people were pushing as it was obvious that the top 3 had all girls. If anybody else had replaced Adekunle, Alex would have survived. She was always strong

You're always do sweet in regards to me and Alex.
Thank you 🤗🤗
Ok you just made me know why Adekunle started beating Alex.. I know ilebaye was pity votes.
I didn't know what made Adekunle to beat Alex

Last last
Na ilebaye carry win.
Shout out to Ike 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sweetpink:

Congratulations to us!
We did it!!!
u, shey I tell u this one wount make us querell. Despite u were a bandwagon
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kingcid: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Threebear:
Guess who was singing it like a hymn that Ilebaye has been topping from the third voting week ? 😁

Oh that's right ....me 😁

She didn't need Ike or any other person because the money was already hers ....
Adekunle never topped the poll

He was lucky Biggie had to put a top 6 or else he would have been a goner

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Cece’s Spartacus should stop blaming Baye for their fave’s loss because even if she participates in Big Brother Anambra,she’ll still end up being a runner up!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Last last na frood kill mercy game. Mercy would have won easily if she had started the show the way she ended it with the Percy ship. Of course bad belle people go say na only ship she Sabi, but it would have given her the win.
She played too safe believing in her voting money and large fan base and paid for it.
Frodd isolated her for real and she felt she didn't need to be controversial considering how her first outing ended. She wanted a very clean game, but a clean game doesn't win BBN. There has to be a huge topic surrounding the winner. At first, Mercy and Pere didn't know what to do with each other as they had other love interests. Mercy's initial intention was to ship with kiddwaya, but eviction came the moment the ship started getting some traction. Whitemoney doesn't give her the bad boy vibes that she likes. I guess it wasn't meant to be
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bennytwin:
Give it to mercy and cee c's fans!

Una be am!!!
Take your flowers abeg!!!!
What!

If not for pity train,who be baye? Lol
Why baye and mercy head dey reject pity?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
thatigboman:
u, shey I tell u this one wount make us querell. Despite u were a bandwagon
I’m a proud bandwagon my brother!😊😂😁😛

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kingcid: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Threebear:
This season only three housemates topped the poll.
Mercy once
Adekunle twice
Ilebaye multiple times.

CeeC has never topped the polls at any point in the show.
😭😭😭

Cee c topped once and Adekunle didn't even topped at all

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Baye gave us a SHOW and deserved to win!
If it’s by pity,are Mercy and Cece allergic to pity?
Why didn’t Soma win or become a finalist despite all the tears he gave us every Monday morning?
Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kingcid: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Pillar12:

Even bottomite Neo topped P40 nurse when they were all up.

It can never be my fave
Same p50 topped your fave

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ilebaye the newbie is still making ancestral fanbases wail even post show and you wonder why she won?🤣
People call it pity I call it pure entertainment!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
thatigboman:
tnx, all fair in love and war. Which arisers? Na we be arisers, na we hold ground. Spartans that disbanded in 2018 came back and shook every ground.
It's all good and fine, the full results have put a closure.
See u guys next time

Lol

Have a wonderful day bro
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Giel:

You're always do sweet in regards to me and Alex.
Thank you 🤗🤗
Ok you just made me know why Adekunle started beating Alex.. I know ilebaye was pity votes.
I didn't know what made Adekunle to beat Alex

Last last
Na ilebaye carry win.
Shout out to Ike 😂
ur pendulum behaviour has make it difficult for someone to defend when u get being bashed up and down by fans of different housemates.
Support one housemate, u say no, that u are a storywriter, that you write stories about housemates, but always find way to skip writing CeeC's own.
If u join the headless mob that supported the thief pity victim, u would have said so with your full chest. My wife did and I didn't kill her.
Check the votes, CeeC did extremely well, especially in the face of all the decampaigning, demarketing and narrative twisting evil people like you and your cohorts did.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sweetpink:
Ilebaye the newbie is still making ancestral fanbases wail even post show and you wonder why she won?🤣
People call it pity I call it pure entertainment!!!
hey, how r u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
So Spartacus FC and mumunaries are at each other’s throats because of Baye?
Lmao!
Things I love to see!😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kingcid:

Adekunle never topped the poll

He was lucky Biggie had to put a top 6 or else he would have been a goner

Right from SYE top 5 was erased and top 6 was introduced and for your info Ade deserved to be a finalist..No alliance helped him out...His fans did it all alone and he's a deserving finalist

All these your talk that he was lucky no jig

Rest
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
thatigboman:
hey, how r u
I’m fine my dear.
Thank you 🙏 😘
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Thank you mercenaries!😂😍😘

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sweetpink:
Why didn’t Soma win or become a finalist despite all the tears he gave us every Monday morning?
Nonsense!
Sharrap u are dumb with this comparison!!
Cece and Mercy are confident classy ladies that were seen as Alpha females that can fight for themselves unlike llepoopoo that looked haggard like a housemaid always crying and playing victim!!
Yes Soma cried numerous times but atleast he didn't accuse the housemates of bullying him that makes him different from ilepoopoo that desperately needed pity voters!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Threebear:
Mercy once
Adekunle twice
Ilebaye multiple times.

Oniro oshi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Threebear:
Mercy once
Adekunle twice
Ilebaye multiple times.

criminal fraudster, oya refund those people you collected money from and defrauded. Basing your lies on non-existent sources.
Still have your picture and your post that you say is your picture

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Sharrap u are dumb with this comparison!!
Cece and Mercy are confident classy ladies that were seen as Alpha females that can fight for themselves unlike llepoopoo that looked haggard like a housemaid always crying and playing victim!!
Yes Soma cried numerous times but atleast he didn't accuse the housemates of bullying him that makes him different from ilepoopoo that desperately needed pity voters!!!
Did Adekunle ever topped the polls?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sweetpink:

I’m fine my dear.
Thank you 🙏 😘
enjoy. All d best
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sweetpink:

Did Adekunle ever topped the polls?
Did ilebaye top without pity voters?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kingcid: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
jenifer007:

Oniro oshi
😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sweetpink:

I’m a proud bandwagon my brother!😊😂😁😛
oh yea, I'm proud of you. U bandwagon fully. Madam dominique bandwagon without fully explaining. That man that claim to be woman, so called threebear, that one is a thief and a fraud. He used hogwash ojuelegba under bridge sources to steal money from a whole lot of people placing bet on his source- induced predictions. Pure fraud.
That bearded man calling himself a woman has sent many people to their early graves. And this come here to boast
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kingcid:

Same p50 topped your fave

Topped my fave with just 2% difference after getting all the alliances in the world

Let's talk about bottomite like Neo topping your P40 nurse when all Hms were up....

Let's not even compare him with the Top boy of the season because he was never a match...

Do you think your 5% fave would have stood a chance with Soma without alliances and survived? let's start from there
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sweetpink:
Nonsense!
What a shameless bandwagoner.
Next season,people like you will jump to another housemates that is meant to win.

People like you are the reason why Ilebaye don't really have fans.

Check out the result and you would understand that Cee-C and Mercy had the real fans and not bandwagonner anywhere belle face like you..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Did ilebaye top without pity voters?
Oh yeah!
And she won the show!
Oya continue crying!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Olodo24:
Mercy also topped her in the final week. Ceec got the biggest buzz in the final week. Her support was out of this World. They were even congratulating her on every corner as they declared her winner. Mercy was the one that suffered decamping, but Mercenaries accepted the challenge. I was so sure Ebuka was going to call Mercy that night. Fear grip me. But I'm happy Mercy Eke was never evicted
After all the buzz, she surpassed CeeC with just 0.007%😂😂😂
If not for Friday night and CeeCs mouth, mercy would have been 2nd runner up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
thatigboman:
oh yea, I'm proud of you. U bandwagon fully. Madam dominique bandwagon without fully explaining. That man that claim to be woman, so called threebear, that one is a thief and a fraud. He used hogwash ojuelegba under bridge sources to steal money from a whole lot of people placing bet on his source- induced predictions. Pure fraud.
That bearded man calling himself a woman has sent many people to their early graves. And this come here to boast
Kwa kwa kwa
I accept my “bandwagonism” with my full chest!
Lmao!
Wait o,did he collect money from people?
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
So Mercy and Cece’s fans are now fighting?
Lmao!
This night is full of entertainment!!😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.