Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501401 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2023
The good thing about ilebaye's win is that it is a good lesson to Ike and his fellow bullies, those who defended him or may want to think of recreating his nasty ways. Bullying and throwing someone's clothes into the toilet will never be content.
Not today. Not ever.

But Omo grin vote tight Sha🤭 grin
So if not for ceec's and mercy's stupidity, spent their final week talking nonsense.
Na so dem for disgrace arisers this year?Chai 😂
Shout out to arisers and alliance. 🤝🤝
AAs working together 👏

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Shut ur dirty trap Wretched 5%ter parrot😁U should be grateful to Mercenaries and Crossnation for taking him to the finals were he was still beaten blue black and humiliated worldwide by Kabiyesi Deks😁😁😁
Atleast Threebear was right💯 that Kabiyesi Deks is the Strongest Male and ur P50 pere the weakest general that ever existed🤪🤪🤪🤪
Salty Lowlander

Minion of Kuku AKA Boytoy Deks, u can only cry

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
I thought Adekunle’s a threat but I was so mistaken!
Lmao!
So Biggy smuggled him into the finals?😂😂😂😂
He was smuggled in o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2023
Giel:

Honestly there's no need.😂
From cowardice to abuser to 5%
One person😂
He started and ended the season with 5%

That's not someone anybody should bother with abeg 🤣🤣

We have to look for our level to fight with abeg LMAO 🤣😂🤣
The useless Man can't even face his fellow men😂😂See how Adekunle that he is old enough to birth silenced him for life or is it cross that he bends over to receive gbola from 🤣🤣🤣🤣No need to waste time on a fruitless dead tree pere jare🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2023
Titaniumental:

Salty Lowlander

Kwa kwa kwa
What a pathetic Fourthlander!😂😂😂
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2023
Titaniumental:

He was smuggled in o
Yes o!
What a shame!😂😂😂
Yet his fans have mouth to talk!😂😂
Bunch of noisemakers!😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Any way, after seeing the voting results. I randomly remembered the day Cross said his thing with Ilebaye was helping her stay in the house because his fans were voting for her. Fans that were struggling to save him oh lmaoooo!!
Chai!
Cross how far?
Are you still in shock?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2023
Meet 22 years old Ilebaye that overthrow OGs with 5 years old fanbase, within 3 months and emerge BBNaija All Stars Winner.
Ilebaye knockout all the OGs with her well built 3 months fanbase💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼. So historical and iconic 🔥🔥

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2023
Titaniumental:

Salty Lowlander

So the Salt enter ur blokos like this e pain am🤣🤣🤣🤣Minion of a fruitless P50 Mancunt Cry ooooo🤪🤪🤪🤪

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
Juicy jay face no come fine again undecided everywhere in him just slack finish I hope he is alright...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Juicy jay face no come fine again undecided everywhere in him just slack finish I hope he is alright...
He looks better than the two of your faves combined!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
What a clear winner!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sweetpink:
What a clear winner!
Shurrup ur rotten mouth Oshi bandwagoner!! I dare u to Post my socalled two faves pics🤪🤪🤪🤪

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Shuttup ur dirty mouth old man!! U must be dreaming if u expect a young beautiful tantalizing Successful Career lady like me to respect u ugly impotent pennyless deportee that achieved nothing at 55yrs Gerrrrout outa here🤪🤪🤪
You are a career woman yet you don't know how to punctuate? You make run on sentences all the time.Which school did you attend? This is really atrocious. Obviously, you are just a discombobulated cretin .So loquacious. No decorum.All you know is to abuse and be disgusting. I think the mod need to put you in your place and let the civil people continue the conversation here.Good riddance .Dominique please pay attention to this person posts

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sweetpink:

Oh yeah!!!
We are proud to be called Arisers and we delivered!!!
You bandwagoner grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Vicicey:

After all the buzz, she surpassed CeeC with just 0.007%😂😂😂
If not for Friday night and CeeCs mouth, mercy would have been 2nd runner up
The trending news that Mercy Eke was in 4th place gave Mercenaries the motivation we needed. While you Spartans were relaxed and congratulating Ceec on her audio win, Mercenaries kept voting. In the end, I'm happy that my girl wasn't evicted.

Mercy Eke the real IDAN. The inventor of fashion

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Shurrup ur rotten mouth Oshi bandwagoner!! I dare u to Post my socalled two faves pics🤪🤪🤪🤪
I only post pictures of a winner and none of your faves is one!
Kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
TheEnforcer:
You are a career woman yet you don't know how to punctuate? You make run on sentences all the time.Which school did you attend? This is really atrocious. Obviously, you are just a discombobulated cretin .So loquacious. No decorum.All you know is to abuse and be disgusting. I think the mod need to put you in your place and let the civil people continue the conversation here.Good riddance .Dominique please pay attention to this person posts
OMG!!!!
This is brutality and fatality combined!
Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
a4turitoroman:

You bandwagoner grin
A proud one at that!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Buhahahahahaha I can see My salt is dealing with u here🤪🤪🤪🤪what a delusional weakling that calls himself a man🤣🤣🤣🤣U jumped into my mention sounding Pea-brained and u think I should fall in love with u for what?😏 Comon gettat!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sweetpink:

I only post pictures of a winner and none of your faves are one!
Kwa kwa kwa
E pain am🤪🤪🤪🤪All ur faves are buried and forgotten🤣🤣🤣🤣No matter how u try to attach urself to ilepoopoo the audio winner u will always be addressed as a bandwagoner🤪🤪🤪🤪so sad for u cos u are just hyping shadows for nothing🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
a4turitoroman:

You bandwagoner grin
Hahahahaha this one enter cheesy cheesy I didn't even see this grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
E pain am🤪🤪🤪🤪All ur faves are buried and forgotten🤣🤣🤣🤣No matter how u try to attach urself to ilepoopoo the audio winner u will always be addressed as a bandwagoner🤪🤪🤪🤪so sad for u cos u are just hyping shadows for nothing🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Kwa kwa kwa
Coming from a serial Fourthlander whose fave was smuggled into the finals!!!!😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sweetpink:

A proud one at that!
I no even talk finish before they reminded u that u are nothing but a Useless bandwagoner Ntoooooor

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
Coming from a serial Fourthlander whose fave was smuggled into the finals!!!!😂😂😂
Is it not better than ur rejected fave that got smuggled into Yabaleft rehabilitation centre🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
I no even talk finish before they reminded u that u are nothing but a Useless bandwagoner Ntoooooor
my bandwagonism paid off while yours was kicked out as a serial 4th position holder!
Kwa kwa kwa
Cry more!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Is it not better than ur rejected fave that got smuggled into Yabaleft rehabilitation centre🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kwa kwa kwa
You wish!
Hermes is doing better than your smuggled finalist whose sexuality is questionable!😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sweetpink:
my bandwagonism paid off while yours was kicked out as a serial 4th position holder!
Kwa kwa kwa
Cry more!
Taaaaah Sharrap Ur bandwagonism paid nothing cos it already crashed and exposed ur master as a low hanging fruit that only lasted through pity voters Cry blood🤪🤪🤪🤪

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ilebaye×supereagles
Ilebaye×NFF...

Omo!!!!!!!...e choke!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
You wish!
Hermes is doing better than your smuggled finalist whose sexuality is questionable!😂😂😂
If My Authentic King of All-Stars Adekunle's Crown wasn't Clear to all Ofcourse ur Yabaleft castrated baboon hermes won't come kneeling and begging him publicly for friendship🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Dominique dear watch this person's loutishness! thanks ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.