Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1549403 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Sweetpink come o. Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Kwa kwa kwa
We may be having our first BBN gay wedding soon!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gbadoboy:

It's called losers unite.
Gbam!🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol. Cross can be funny. I think that was what Adekunle said he liked about him.
Buhahahahahahaha it's sweeting me seeing their Bromance torment Odebayes slowpokes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
We may be having our first BBN gay wedding soon!
They will arrest them if they try it in Nigeria o.

How will poor Kunle manage for 14 years?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
According to Doyin, Ilebaye over transferred money to someone. Na one thing wey dey do rich people. Can never be my Adekunle or Brokewaya their bank go just tell them "insufficient funds".

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dsimmer:

See tears! I would rather lick Adekunle's ass than the dumb toxic idiot who fought with everyone and lacks accountability you support! What's there not to like about him? He's handsome & intelligent.

I was talking about possessiveness which can be due to several factors. I expected Adekunle to be possessive but he wasn't (both in level up and all stars) and I understand why he's not.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jen96:
like ..... It amazes me how he has the time to write those epistles honestly. People need to actually have something doing o. Na wa..
I don’t think he’s okay…na mental patient wey escape from yaba left!🤣🤣🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dsimmer:

So say the dumb toxic cowardly idiot. I have got nothing to write about your fellow dumb toxic idiot whose highlight was fighting with everyone like the toxic fool she is!

Like I already stated, she should be thanking Biggie and level up housemates!
She won the show!
Choke on it!🤣🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gbadoboy:

They will arrest them if they try it in Nigeria o.

How will poor Kunle manage for 14 years?
Kwa kwa kwa 🤣🤣😂😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gbadoboy:
According to Doyin, Ilebaye over transferred money to someone. Na one thing wey dey do rich people. Can never be my Adekunle or Brokewaya their bank go just tell them "insufficient funds".
Kwa kwa kwa
Don’t mind Doyin!
She’s trying to make it seem like Baye’s a spendthrift who’ll end up mismanaging her fund while pretending to be hyping her!
That was how she exposed Baye for renting the whole cinema just for them to flex!
Gbeborun!
Anyway,it doesn’t change the fact that Baye is a baller!😍
Unlike those broke ass grandpa Adekuku and Brokewaya!🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2023
Meet Handsome Adekunle Olopade😍😋😋😋 The first BBN housemate to Win all 3 rounds of a Brainstorming competition that fellow housemates including a certain odebaye failed woefully and couldn't clinch a single round 🤭

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2023
Gbadoboy:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Fourthlanders keep consoling themselves for winning a Dano task that isn’t up to 2m!😂😂🤣🤣
Lmao!
Where was Adekunle when Cece won a car?
Where was he,when Neo and Illebaye won one of the most prestigious games in the house and won 2.5m each?🤣🤣😂😂
Ode!🤣🤣😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
Don’t mind Doyin!
She’s trying to make it seem like Baye’s a spendthrift who’ll end up mismanaging her fund while pretending to be hyping her!
That was how she exposed Baye for renting the whole cinema just for them to flex!
Gbeborun!
Anyway,it doesn’t change the fact that Baye is a baller!😍
Unlike those broke ass grandpa Adekuku and Brokewaya!🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣
Baye is just trying to help Doyin's life so she won't fall into depression like Brokewaya.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Fourthlanders keep consoling themselves for winning a Dano task that isn’t up to 2m!😂😂🤣🤣
Lmao!
Where was Adekunle when Cece won a car?
Where was he,when Neo and Illebaye won one of the most prestigious games in the house and won 2.5m each?🤣🤣😂😂
Ode!🤣🤣😂
grin Are you saying that what Kunle won in the three tasks is not even up to what Baye won in one task?
Chai Kunle🤝suffer head.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 2:27am On Oct 30, 2023
Buhahahahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣 The Miserable Odebayes can't even hype their Ugly insignificant starless low hanging dead fruit without hailing Kabiyesi Deks The Omo Oba that Won in all prestigious tasks right from level up and still adding more salt to ur injuries🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 3:39am On Oct 30, 2023
Dsimmer:

You mean thanks to Biggie and level up housemates?
Gbam she can't even talk in their presence !! Dem go just finish her that's why a bottomite Doyin could boldly mud the useless thing and her pathetic slowpokes cheesy cheesy Doyin even went ahead to expose how they all begged her for friendship🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Fourthlander Grandpa Fc will never stop wailing because their fave is a pathetic loser!🤣🤣😂😂
Baye didn’t just win 120m but she won so much money that could change your wretched fav’s life forever!
Deal with it!!!!!🤣🤣😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2023
Gbadoboy:

grin Are you saying that what Kunle won in the three tasks is not even up to what Baye won in one task?
Chai Kunle🤝suffer head.
Yes o!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Baye’s Supa komando task alone cancelled Adekunle’s total net worth!😂😂🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Baye is just trying to help Doyin's life so she won't fall into depression like Brokewaya.
Kwa kwa kwa
She needs to do away with that loudmouthed cretin before she drags her down just like she did to Beauty!
Lol 😂
Brokewaya is already an empty barrel and a never do well…Even his father’s ill gotten money couldn’t help him!🤣😂😂😂
That’s why he’ll continue to audition for BBN and chase clout!🤣🤣😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2023
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha the Salt enter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Kabiyesi Deks leads u Odebayes🤪🤪🤪🤪 If u like weep till thy kingdom come🤪🤪🤪🤪She will remain a forgotten piece of trash and that's on Period☺️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
One pathetic imbe said that Baye’s forgotten!🤣🤣🤣
Lmao!
I still remember how you guys were desperately begging her to give Adekunle a little bit of publicity and how she aired your fellow clowns!🤣😂😂
FYI,She won a show which your pathetic grandpa fave couldn’t make top 3…coupled with the fact that her extra winnings are worth more than your Fourthlander and his entire generation!🤣😂😂
Deal with it!🤣🤣😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Apart from Baye and Cece no BBN Allstars housemate has been able to get an endorsement since the show ended!
Na only pictures dem dey post!
Na wa o!
Thank God my girl won the show and other prices!😍

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Why is Adekunle blocking Adenita shippers on X??

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
youngWilly:
Why is Adekunle blocking Adenita shippers on X??
He doesn’t want his gay partner to scold him!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Gbam she can't even talk in their presence !! Dem go just finish her that's why a bottomite Doyin could boldly mud the useless thing and her pathetic slowpokes cheesy cheesy Doyin even went ahead to expose how they all begged her for friendship🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The dumb toxic girl that lacks accountability! Had nothing to show on the show apart from fighting with everyone like the toxic idiot she is. Like I stated, she should be thanking Biggie and level up Housemates (both the ones on the show and outside of it). I even remembered how busybody Doyin (who could just be as toxic) took up the toxic girl's battles at the start of the show, based on the fact that they were both level up Housemates. Even Adekunle condoned her stupidity & provocation to him because they were both level up. As well as the level up Housemates out there who campaigned for her. She should thank them all and Biggie!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

The dumb toxic girl that lacks accountability! Had nothing to show on the show apart from fighting with everyone like the toxic idiot she is. Like I stated, she should be thanking Biggie and level up Housemates (both the ones on the show and outside of it). I even remembered how busybody Doyin (who could just be as toxic) took up the toxic girl's battles at the start of the show, based on the fact that they were both level up Housemates. Even Adekunle condoned her stupidity & provocation to him because they were both level up. As well as the level up Housemates out there who campaigned for her. She should thank them all and Biggie!
Yen yen yen yen
Baye won the show,remain inconsolably pained forever!🤣🤣😂🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2023
Sweetpink:

Yen yen yen yen
Baye won the show,remain inconsolably pained forever!🤣🤣😂🤣🤣

Thanks to biggie and level up Housemates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Sweetpink:

He doesn’t want his gay partner to scold him!

Adekunle will always be himself. He doesn't want shipper's money. Why are they cursing him out? Adekunle can do whatever he likes outside of the show na. I wanted him to help Venita on the show which he did (He did nothing wrong to Venita to begin with, even when she insulted him). But outside there, if he wants his free life, shippers should stop cussing him out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2023
In this life, two things are as sure as passing days: 1. Frodd will eat ofe akwu (like say them use the soup curse the man). 2. Marvis will eat eba.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

Thanks to biggie and level up Housemates.
Yes o..

Thank you biggie for making me a star " - in Baye's words 😍😍😍😍😍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2023
Jen96:
Yes o..

Thank you biggie for making me a star " - in Baye's words 😍😍😍😍😍

Unmerited toxic idiot without accountability!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.