Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1548236 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2023
So Adekunle doesn't really watch sports. He did well with his commentary though. Now thinking back on that, it was a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

Thanks to biggie and level up Housemates.
Yeah…they all voted for her!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

Adekunle will always be himself. He doesn't want shipper's money. Why are they cursing him out? Adekunle can do whatever he likes outside of the show na. I wanted him to help Venita on the show which he did (He did nothing wrong to Venita to begin with, even when she insulted him). But outside there, if he wants his free life, shippers should stop cussing him out.
He doesn’t want shipper’s money,yet he entered into a ship in the house and got a strike for fornicating inside the bathroom with Venita!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2023
Jen96:
Yes o..

Thank you biggie for making me a star " - in Baye's words 😍😍😍😍😍
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem mummy!😍🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2023
Dsimmer:
So Adekunle doesn't really watch sports. He did well with his commentary though. Now thinking back on that, it was a surprise.
Kwa kwa kwa
I thought you were only a toxic wailing wailer and a Baye hater but I never knew you were a disloyal and fair weather fan!😂😂🤣🤣
Lmao!
How you dumped Tolani for Adekunle in a split second should be studied in Harvard!🤣🤣😂😂
Are you licking Adekunle’s ass for solidarity or alliance?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2023
Tati, is it true that our infamous Olosho pra pra is posting her nudes everywhere for clout?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Adenkita canoe capsized
Somgel mental health canoe capsized after fuvking each other brains out. I already knew what they had was sexual chemistry nothing deep.
💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Percy already capsized but still maintaining face for shippers money.

Well I came here to warn Kuku to stay away from Soma's nyash. I understand he wants to ship badly with Soma. Kuku should take his g*y dick else where Somadina is as straight as a ruler. Just negodu the way he leaned on Soma's body I bet if there's no camera this dude would have kissed Soma.😏😏

On another p. I'm so glad Baye won and doing great such an amazing babe.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2023
Zihno:
Tati, is it true that our infamous Olosho pra pra is posting her nudes everywhere for clout?
Kwa kwa kwa
Really?
Her desperation knows no boundaries!!!
Lmao!🤣😂😂😂
Abeg send me a link!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Nhazeru:
Adenkita canoe capsized
Somgel mental health canoe capsized after fuvking each other brains out. I already knew what they had was sexual chemistry nothing deep.
💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Well I came here to warn Kuku to stay away from Soma's nyash. I understand he wants to ship badly with Soma. Kuku should take his g*y dick else where Somadina is as straight as a ruler. Just negodu the way he leaned on Soma's body I bet if there's no camera this dude would have kissed Soma.😏😏

Kwa kwa kwa
I love how you sprayed pepper everywhere!🤣😂😂
Lmao!
You be the real odogwu!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
This All-stars season was designed for Ilebaye, she gained the most

*Gained 120m
*Gained true fans all over the world
*Gained respect from her peers

Just wanna say, the people's winner Ilebaye is here to stay!! ✍️
https:///symply_kim/status/1719392179968233712?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Meanwhile,she rented a whole cinema just to meet and greet her fans!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Swarovski diamonds,3.5Million,plenty gifts and a whole cinematic experience?

They even gave her Mac products to compensate for all the insults from bitter ceece!🤣😂😂
https:///bigoyin007/status/1719409320025031044?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Bayetribe y’all did so well! ❤️🥰
Odogwu fanbase!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sweetpink:

He doesn’t want shipper’s money,yet he entered into a ship in the house and got a strike for fornicating inside the bathroom with Venita!

Well, Venita made a move on him and he accepted. He's never been the type to reject anyone however we've always known it was going to take a lot to work it out there, considering some factors. Besides, he doesn't like to be stifled.

Anyway, if he wants to live his free live out there, no one should cuss him out over it. He actually helped Venita on the show as a matter of fact because without the ship, she would have been out since.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
I thought you were only a toxic wailing wailer and a Baye hater but I never knew you were a disloyal and fair weather fan!😂😂🤣🤣
Lmao!
How you dumped Tolani for Adekunle in a split second should be studied in Harvard!🤣🤣😂😂
Are you licking Adekunle’s ass for solidarity or alliance?

I simply stated fact!

Adekunle was fantastic with his commentary on that particular day. I didn't know he wasn't even a sport fan which made it even more surprising.

Of course I like Adekunle. He's handsome, enigmatic and intelligent. What's there not to like? I will rather asslick him than one toxic dumb idiot whose highlight was fighting with everyone on the show!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

I simply stated fact!

Adekunle was fantastic with his commentary on that particular day. I didn't know he wasn't even a sport watcher which made it even surprising.

Of course I like Adekunle. He's handsome, enigmatic and intelligent. What's there not to like? I will rather asslick him than one toxic dumb idiot whose highlight was fighting with everyone on the show!
too much talk.. Make u na gift am if una love am or u na broke?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
Na him BBTitans and Ultimate Love contestants no enjoy up to half of all this publicity?! Reality show pass reality show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
meobizy:
Na him BBTitans and Ultimate Love contestants no enjoy up to half of all this publicity?! Reality show pass reality show.
d worse was ultimate love

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jen96:
too much talk.. Make u na gift am if una love am or u na broke?

Truth dey pain your head bah? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

Truth dey pain your head bah? grin
more actions, less talk
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Jen96:
more actions, less talk

About what exactly? The fact that your dumb toxic idiot lacks accountability!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

About what exactly? The fact that your dumb toxic idiot lacks accountability!
At the end of the day, did it get her 120million or not? Do anything that works for you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jen96:
At the end of the day, did it get her 120million or not? Do anything that works for you.

She should thank level up Housemates and Biggie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Funny Isaac Newton embodies Rania factor. Now, I'm looking at his third law of motion with one eye. Lol 😂 He was a stutterer though.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dsimmer:

She should thank level up Housemates and Biggie.
of course she said : Thank u biggie for making me a star... 🥰🥰🥰🥰

God will always put people to bring us to success.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2023
Jen96:

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Jen96:
Evidently!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Dsimmer:

I simply stated fact!

Adekunle was fantastic with his commentary on that particular day. I didn't know he wasn't even a sport fan which made it even more surprising.

Are you now supporting Adekunle instead of Tolani?
What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Jen96:

Na today useless dumb toxic people dey act toxic on the show while her fellow dumb toxic idiots out there begin to asslick like the toxic fools they are? grin despite her dumb toxicity and her toxic rats out there, she should thank Biggie and level up housemates!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye please continue to avoid this deranged fool who keeps disgracing herself,family and fans,entire generation!
Tueh!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sweetpink:

Are you now supporting Adekunle instead of Tolani?
What a shame!

Did I ever say I disliked him or had a problem with Adekunle? Or what's this one munching about?

What's there not to like about him?

He's handsome, enigmatic and intelligent guy, so what's there not to like? He's actually like a flsehy onion or should I say a wrapped candy 🍬? Because the more you peel, the more surprises. He was actually the show and he didn't do that by being dumb toxic while fighting with everyone on the show.

Speaking of Adekunle, while I don't really know Adekunle's rising sign per se (I have a guess though) but I definitely know it's not in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Dsimmer has finished Odebayes

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2023
Nhazeru:
Adenkita canoe capsized
💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Between Raspberry Adekunle and agbero Soma who go toast who😂😂 Ofcourse Soma go don cum for that place just by sitting next to the Gorgeous Adekunle🤣even lucy had to clear him to leave her Adekunle🤣🤣🤣🤣Ur post shows Ade as the focus 😍 the yummy pink candy that soma wanna lick so bad🤩🤩🤩🤩

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Dsimmer:

Did I ever say I disliked him or had a problem with Adekunle? Or what's this one munching about?

What's there not to like about him?

He's handsome, enigmatic and intelligent guy, so what's there not to like? He's actually like a flsehy onion or should I say a wrapped candy 🍬? Because the more you peel, the more surprises. He was actually the show and he didn't do that by being dumb toxic while fighting with everyone on the show.

Speaking of Adekunle, while I don't really know Adekunle's rising sign per se (I have a guess though) but I definitely know it's not in the morning.
I asked you a simple question and you’re still licking Adekunle’s ass!
You’re so irredeemable!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.