Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1546594 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Best in catching sub.

Best in crying and playing the victim after being toxic 🤣 Smelling toxic thing who lacks accountability and can't take what she dishes out.

What sub btw? That was directly under my post! I speak with my full chest anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
Gbadoboy:

So you think going to Big brother makes one automatically rich? I used to think so too, till Adekunle happened.
Going to Bigbrother doesn't make one automatically rich but they won't remain poor either as it opens more doors to affluence for the housemates except u are unfortunate and cursed like iyele😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
DOptical:

You're wailing because she dey plummel you and odebaye on here daily 🤣 She hasn't even done much, considering how Kidd was insulted when it was odebaye who almost raped Kidd on the show till he chased her out of his bed and even left his bed. Same way she had wanted to rape Kess in level up till he chased her out.

Smelling toxic idiot who fought with everyone on the show! In fact, all the Housemates were decamped for the smelling toxic idiot!
Buhahahahahahaha my dear u are dealing with the miserable bandwagoner Wellacheesy cheesy cheesy I don't even bother myself on Odebaye as she is a decomposed fruit and no one wastes much energy throwing stones on rotten fruits🤣🤣🤣🤣What I love most about this Obawaya's arrival is that his opinion of the smelly rapist didn't change one bit☺️he never kissed her decayed ass for once😂Infact he completely ignored the worthless Odebaye to linkup with Cece his preferred candidate😄Odebaye has failed once again in hooking him, David ,Prince their lawyer and even their bodyguards Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 3:30am On Nov 09, 2023
Sweetpink:
See fine babe with standing breast!😍
A Gen Z baddie with the sauce!

Why do you always stan loose girls?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Obawaya really scattered everywhere cheesy Very audacious Zaddy probably the most audacious Man to ever grace the show🤩🤩🤩Even Ike and Neo that have been in Nigeria with Cece couldn't make that much impact in her life😂And he doesn't care how some frustrated BBN fans see him thats why he never cried for votes on the show, played pity card nor buttlick any idiot! His authenticity is top notch😍 Same with my other baby Deks😍 I don't Stan hopeless anywhere belle face dustbins😄

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2023
Was Ilebaye bullied during the event? I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2023
Gbadoboy:

So you think going to Big brother makes one automatically rich? I used to think so too, till Adekunle happened.
Jesu!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2023
finallybusy:
Was Ilebaye bullied during the event? I want to check something.
Sorry to disappoint you,she received a very warm reception and she was highly recognized for being a star girl while her hater(Kidd) kept hating!!!😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2023
fyneguy:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2023
DOptical:

You're even eyeing his bum because it's yummy 😝! Yummy than your dumb toxic rat!

Adekunle looking yummy and fly 🥰 Funny I'm just noticing the birthmark on his eyelid. Lol. He's got beautiful eyes.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2023
My baby doesn't need to show his genitals and scream to be noticed😄He Got the StarPower that swallows odebaye the expired fruit for eternity🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
So Baye rats are still trolling my Adekunle even when Islanders are in their peaceful era..
Na una dey find trouble now o..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
fyneguy:

Ask google!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
[quote author=Aguwanyi post=126871952][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Aguwanyi:
So Baye rats are still trolling my Adekunle even when Islanders are in their peaceful era..
Na una dey find trouble now o..
Sharap!
The only reason why Adekunle’s being dragged on this thread is because of that unfortunate fellow who happens to be a salty Islander!🤣🤣😂
We are peaceful people o!😋😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
A baddie and more!😍😍😍
Omo,see engagements!!!
Can your faves ever?😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Clap for Baye!!!😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sweetpink:
Clap for Baye!!!😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sweetpink:

Sharap!
The only reason why Adekunle’s being dragged on this thread is because of that unfortunate fellow who happens to be a salty Islander!🤣🤣😂
We are peaceful people o!😋😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cece be careful of Kidd o…I don’t want to hear that fingered you with peppered fingers!🤣🤣😂😂
This one that he’s calling you his “wife” and using you to get traffic on his page…let it not end in tears o!🤣😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotng: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Oppenheimer 2023 is on the high seas Sailors. cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FloPixel: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
https://bigbrothermzansin.com/

Looking to throw your hat in the ‘[url]Big Brother Mzansi[/url]’ ring? Good news, season four is upon us! Auditions have officially opened for the upcoming season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Going to Bigbrother doesn't make one automatically rich but they won't remain poor either as it opens more doors to affluence for the housemates except u are unfortunate and cursed like Adekunle[i][/i]😁😁😁
You are right. BBN opens so many doors for them like it's just up from there. I will Agree on your submission on Adekunle too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sweetpink:
Cece be careful of Kidd o…I don’t want to hear that fingered you with peppered fingers!🤣🤣😂😂
This one that he’s calling you his “wife” and using you to get traffic on his page…let it not end in tears o!🤣😂😂😂

😂😂😂 You defended his victim that year. Don't worry, Ceec no be loose geh.😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Gbadoboy:

You are right. BBN opens so many doors for them like it's just up from there. I will Agree on your submission on Adekunle too.
U must be very Stupid and Pained! Can ur miserable self , Iyele or anyone in ur lineage ever look this Fresh and Classy🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 E pain am🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:17am On Nov 10, 2023
Gbadoboy:

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:17am On Nov 10, 2023
fyneguy:

😂😂😂 You defended his victim that year. Don't worry, Ceec no be loose geh.😂
All of us na hypocrites!🤣🤣😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sweetpink:
😂😂😂😂
u I no no wetin you give me chop. While in the house and ilebaye people insult CeeC and I come in here and say let me come and finish ilebaye. And I remember you and that you have bandwagon to her, I say make I just mellow. The luck ilebaye and her supporters had this season is you. Ha, you know how we do it naa. And I say, nothing will make me and u scatter.
I came in this night to still finish ilebaye. And ho and behold, you are still. I say OK naa, 22 should enjoy.
U ehn. CeeC is taking Angel yo Singapore for her birthday party. It is well. U shaa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:28am On Nov 11, 2023
thatigboman:
u I no no wetin you give me chop. While in the house and ilebaye people insult CeeC and I come in here and say let me come and finish ilebaye. And I remember you and that you have bandwagon to her, I say make I just mellow. The luck ilebaye and her supporters had this season is you. Ha, you know how we do it naa. And I say, nothing will make me and u scatter.
I came in this night to still finish ilebaye. And ho and behold, you are still. I say OK naa, 22 should enjoy.
U ehn. CeeC is taking Angel yo Singapore for her birthday party. It is well. U shaa.
And nobody has the monopoly of Madness here!!! Cece would have definitely kicked u out of her fanbase if she knew u😄 cos she is not a coward!! Even mercy with all her Craziness and Influence avoided having issues with her as she knew Cece will not take rubbish from her despite their friendship before the show !! The same way I give it hot to whoever wants to be unfortunate not minding if we were friends or teamies in the past!! I am an energy returner just like my faves Adekunle and Kidd🥷🥷 Most people here are actually cowards Sha except Me, Doptical,JasonScolari and a few others that despite our faves may not have the largest fanbases u don't mess with our faves and live the same🤪🤪🤪🤪

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2023
Oh my love!!😍🥰
My partner in crime!
The original odogwu nwoke!
Please,Have mercy on me for I have sinned against you!😩☹️😣😖😫
I promise broke my promises to you that I won’t drag Cece again but my head is not correct and If you drag Baye,I might just faint because you a the real minster of vawulence!🤣🤣🤣😂
Thank you for not “finishing” Baye and I promise never to post about Cece.🙏😩
Cece’s birthday in Singapore will be loud o!
Thank God she didn’t carry that unfortunate Kidd along with her and I hope she enjoys herself to the fullest!
Once again,I apologize!😫

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
You think you can come in between me and my comrade?
Lmao!
You wish!😂😂🤣🤣
You will continue to Cry blaad because you don’t have sense!!!😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2023
Congratulations Chizzy!!!
Na man you be!😍
Happy married life!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.