Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501870 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Sweetpink:

So these two have been cruising behind us?🥺🥰😘

What happened to your main username? You don misyarn collect ban? 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:12am On Nov 12, 2023
Dsimmer:
Ceec's and Baye's supporters are at eachother's throat. Funny when I looked at the whole thing, I still didn't see why some Hypocrites arose for Baye, aside Baye's toxic PR decamping other Housemates. Of course Ceec has her wahala but so is Baye. Point is one can't condemn Ceec yet champion Baye. I can't just understand the bullshit which was what I disliked on the show. Heck, the Housemates who weren't even as toxic were attacked by these hypocritical toxic Baye's clowns out there.

I even blamed Doyin for carrying the battle of the entitled selfish brat on top head like gele while playing the victim for her at the beginning of the show which charted the whole thing for her. Funny Doyin shouldn't have even had much problem in all stars, considering she didn't behave like she did in level up but for her busybody and carrying the battle of a selfish entitled brat on her head like gele. Even Adekunle didn't try to retaliate what Doyin did to him at the reunion but rather ignored her on the show. However, it was her busybody for the ungrateful Baye which got her into lots of trouble. She already reduced a bit of her possessiveness which was her major achilles in level up, considering she was possessive over Deji, Shegg and Adekunle after they were with other women since she felt these guys should belong to her thus her getting angry at all of them while she kept playing the victim. Even went on to sabotage Adekunle and Allyson. Lol.

In all stars though, Doyin only went after Kidd and even though she was still showing a bit of her possessive trait, it was only over Kidd this time around whereas she was possessive over several guys in level up. Point is She shouldn't have had much trouble with several in all stars because she already toned it down this time around but for her busybody and taking up Baye's battle was her major achilles in all stars. It was the entitled Baye who fought with everyone while Doyin carried it on her head like gele and started battling with several on the show. Wetin no concern her. Speaking of her possessive tendency sef, of course it's no surprising considering she's got Scorpio placement like Ceec. Naturally, Scorpio tends to act out their possessive traits except other placements or factors are stifling it. And those who don't have Scorpio placement but are quite possessive have probably got several 8hhh or have Scorpio in 8hhh spot. Plutonnic can also be possessive but they're not as loud in your face.

Of course I know my Chicago baby with her Scorpio placement was also loud with her possessiveness on the show 😂 albeit over only one person. However, I liked the fact that Tolani wasn't playing the victim in all stars. Of course She probably felt she and Neo were thingy on the show since Neo wasn't too happy with her flirting with the other guys at the beginning while he kept denying dating Beauty and co to her face thus she stopped her brief flirting with the other guys while pouring all her possessive energy over her thingy (so called ship) with Neo on the show 😂 however she wasn't playing the victim over it. In fact, It was actually the hypocrisy from those toxic clowns out there that made me stan her because she was mostly unproblematic on the show yet hypocritical toxic idiots wouldn't let her be while they supported a much more toxic person who fought with everyone on the show.
sorry to ask, but how do u really sit n compose such long epistles on something u gain nothing from? It surprises me every time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:16am On Nov 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dear even God and all his Angels and Saints knows that I will not tolerate any form of rubbish from any serpentine witch and principalities..
If they want war,I will release firee on them
Gbam🤩🤩🤩🤩The dead and forgotten Odebaye no get authentic people sef😄her low hanging kpekus value wey no reach 0.01kobo couldn't keep her in the spotlight🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2023
Dsimmer:

Scream it to the mountain until you engage your brain grin
Buhahahahahahahaha the idiotic bandwagoner didn't see this coming Giddeh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Funny how the Mzansi selections are more regular looking men than the BBNaija ones. The closest group we had to theirs was the Level Up set. The males there didn’t stand out for anything spectacular. It was a real reality show. The same average guys you saw on the street were the types you saw on the screen. The BBTitans selection of Nigerians was the same apart from Marvin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Gbam🤩🤩🤩🤩The dead and forgotten Odebaye no get authentic people sef😄her low hanging kpekus value wey no reach 0.01kobo couldn't keep her in the spotlight🤣🤣🤣

kwa kwa kwa kw kwa…
We watched how Cross dumped her unripe breast immediately beautiful Kim entered d house..
An ibo man will always know what he wants..we no dey chop nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2023
Jen96:
sorry to ask, but how do u really sit n compose such long epistles on something u gain nothing from? It surprises me every time
Joblessness and frustration can do a whole lot of things my dear!
Kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2023
fyneguy:

What happened to your main username? You don misyarn collect ban? 😂😂😂
This is my one and only moniker.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2023
Dsimmer:

Scream it to the mountain until you engage your brain grin
Your fave is an olosho kobo kobo!
Cry more!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Who is their boss again? Sweetpink come n c O 😃😃🤣🤣🤣

It's clear. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
Giddeh Adekunle…

Its OppoXAdekunle…

I love the fact that lots of morons will eat their words soon..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa

600 yrs later Kuku got ordinary influencing gig with oppo
I mean a community deal with the likes of Soma and Angel? And his fans are on the verge of yanking their clitoris off with excitement....such a dumb fanbase with no bragging rights.

Talk to me when your brandless fave get an endorsement deal not a cheap community gig with a cheap chinko phone😏😏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwa

I mean a community deal with the likes of Soma and Angel? And his fans are on the verge of yanking their clitoris off with excitement....such a dumb fanbase with no bragging rights.

Talk to me when your brandless fave get an endorsement deal not a cheap community gig with a cheap chinko phone😏😏

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa….

What can this my Adekunle not do..
He just made his haters crawl out from her hole..
You see this ur tears…I go dilute and drink am..
Loserrrrrr… I love the fact that u are finally eating ur words..phucking retarded biatch that doesn’t have a life aside trolling Adekunle..

And save ur tears darl cos we have more deals and u remember when I told that Adekunle will remain in ur face..yeahhhh..Ma Nigga is now an actor and we will be seeing more of his movies..This is just d tip if d ice berg..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jen96:
Who is their boss again? Sweetpink come n c O 😃😃🤣🤣🤣

It's clear. Case closed.
Illebaye Odiniya is their BOSS!!!
Same deal,bigger bag!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwa

Kwa kwa kwa
My vawulence minister is back and she’s not showing any mercy!!!!
Lmao!
This is brutality laced with fatality and there are casualties!!!!🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣
My dear,giddem wotowoto!!!!
Scatter everywhere!!🤣🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
kwa kwa kwa
Islanders will not cease to amaze me with their lies and delusions!
Since when did Oppo Black Friday ad become a big deal?🤣🤣😂😂
They say he’s got a deal with Skechers and Oppo but these brands are not following,liking or commenting on his post related to them!
One mumu on Twitter said he just joined the Oppo family..Lmao!🤣🤣😂😂
Apart from Angel,Oppo no sabi soma and Adekunle o!🤣

Anyway,Baye thank you for not forcing yourself on brands that don’t even know you and doing free ads for them just to give us bragging rights!🤣🤣😂😂
We are content with your victory in BBN and your progress in life!😍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Meh!!!
This All stars is really a second chance o.
Baye didn't make it far in LU but came back to be the ultimate star of all seasons, Ade couldn't get anything even if it was to influence for a pure water brand but today he's going to influence for Opor ! Opor por por o!
Thanks to Soma and Angel for carrying a brother along.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gbadoboy:
Meh!!!
This All stars is really a second chance o.
Baye didn't make it far in LU but came back to be the ultimate star of all seasons, Ade couldn't get anything even if it was to influence for a pure water brand but today he's going to influence for Opor ! Opor por por o!
Thanks to Soma and Angel for carrying a brother along.
Kwa kwa kwa
See fresh vawulence wey sweet like early morning palm wine!!!🤣🤣😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sweetpink:
kwa kwa kwa
Islanders will not cease to amaze me with their lies and delusions!
Since when did Oppo Black Friday ad become a big deal?🤣🤣😂😂
They say he’s got a deal with Skechers and Oppo but these brands are not following,liking or commenting on his post related to them!
One mumu on Twitter said he just joined the Oppo family..Lmao!🤣🤣😂😂
Apart from Angel,Oppo no sabi soma and Adekunle o!🤣

Anyway,Baye thank you for not forcing yourself on brands that don’t even know you and doing free ads for them just to give us bragging rights!🤣🤣😂😂
We are content with your victory in BBN and your progress in life!😍
Wait are you saying there's no deal! I heard he told this same lie with a clothing brand last year ! I am very disappointed with him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwa

Same way he no dey ever win any individual task! Kunle too like community things. Any way we are not even sure there's a deal.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Wait are you saying there's no deal! I heard he told this same lie with a clothing brand last year ! I am very disappointed with him.
Kwa kwa kwa
Who dash monkey banana?
No deal o!!!🤣🤣😂😂
During his season, none of the brands he claimed to be an ambassador for acknowledged him and he is suffering from the same fate this season!🤣🤣😂
Lmao!🤣😂😂
If not for Angel who exposed him,we wouldn’t have known that he had no deal during his season!
Receipts choke!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
How can you be top 5 back to back but can’t have a legit deal attached to your name?
Chai!
If unfortunate is a person,that must be you!
Oloriburuku!
Yet your fans won’t stop bitching about Baye who legitimately won a show where you ended up with the Fourth position!🤣🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Baye’s already in Warri,enjoying the warmest welcome,recieving gifts from her fans and giving them money in return….isn’t this beautiful?
https:///assistantebukaa/status/1723735998658453555?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha 2 people go Warri Mercy and Odebaye but na only Mercy dey trend! How unfortunate it is to be Odebaye the irrelevant audio winner🤣🤣🤣Anyways Congratulations King of All-Stars Deks always Winning bigger bags🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa….

What can this my Adekunle not do..
He just made his haters crawl out from her hole..
You see this ur tears…I go dilute and drink am..
Loserrrrrr… I love the fact that u are finally eating ur words..phucking retarded biatch that doesn’t have a life aside trolling Adekunle..

And save ur tears darl cos we have more deals and u remember when I told that Adekunle will remain in ur face..yeahhhh..Ma Nigga is now an actor and we will be seeing more of his movies..This is just d tip if d ice berg..

Deks Power Salt is no joke e dey show them shege cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Odebaye slowpokes are already restless when he hasn't even started unraveling his bags🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Nne we are forever eating fat with Kabiyesi AaaaDekunle😍😋😋😋😋

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
One mumu said Baye is not trending…lmao!
Are you done celebrating your fave’s fake oppo gig?
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye the winner of BBN Allstars is trending!
Deal with it!🤣🤣😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Baye rats are so restless…
Like I have never seen a restless fanbase even after winning a show..
So…u wereys can celebrate ileklepto appearance in a beer parlor but Islanders should not celebrate Adekunle’s oppo deal..
They even had to even patch her up cos initially it was just Ceec and Mercy..

By this time last year,Phyna was long gone in signing deals..let me not even go to Whitemoney and Laycon..what exactly has ileklpeto done with her unripe breasts since after d show… Even Uriel no don get level pass..
You guys should keep choking on ur miserable tears..
OPPO have called my fave and he has answered..And better get more buckets cos ur tears are not ending soon..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha 2 people go Warri Mercy and Odebaye but na only Mercy dey trend! How unfortunate it is to be Odebaye the irrelevant audio winner🤣🤣🤣Anyways Congratulations King of All-Stars Deks always Winning bigger bags🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

My dear it was just Mercy and Ceec they had on their post..ileklepto team had to beg like d bambiala that they are before she was included..
Like its shameful na…all d housemates have gone far
Even Gotv that gives past winners ambassadorial deals no rate her..she’s slowly moving into oblivion..

Meanwhile OPPO called and Adekunle have answered.. haters can choke on their tears..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ewu Odebaye is in ur own mumu table not on the Real trends table🤪🤪🤪MiracleOp of Bbtitan is actually trending in my personal trends but the General trends has Kabiyesi Aaaadekunle The King of All -Stars and Mercy the recognized person that went to warri🤣🤣🤣🤣Keep wailing out loud Dem no send ur expired 0.001kobo fruit Odebaye🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dear it was just Mercy and Ceec they had on their post..ileklepto team had to beg like d bambiala that they are before she was included..
Even Gotv that gives past winners ambassadorial deals no rate her..she’s slowly moving into oblivion..

Meanwhile OPPO called and Adekunle have answered.. haters can choke on their tears..
who is their boss?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

This is so humiliating for Odebaye and her Slowpokes Lmao and u say they shouldn't be restless cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Aaaadekunle is in a Class of his Own my dear☺️U can't compare a true consistent finalist to a worthless charity case that arisers have abandoned as she have nothing to offer them asides her rotten melons🤮

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
SaltyAisha:
This is so humiliating for Odebaye and her Slowpokes Lmao and u say they shouldn't be restless cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Aaaadekunle is in a Class of his Own my dear☺️U can't compare a true consistent finalist to a worthless charity case that arisers have abandoned as she have nothing to offer them asides her rotten melons🤮

(1) (2) (3) ... (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.