Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1549409 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Tory!!!
Anyway, on a happy note she has just bagged a mouthwatering deal as a Brand ambassador.

Has Adekunle ever been referred to as "Brand ambassador" ? The answer is no 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The answer is NO!!!
Giddem!🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2023
See my beautiful babies. Beauties on point! Funny I can guess Adekunle rising sign. Was never in doubt.

Don't know Tolani rising but I know Tolani have got Sagittarius lunar. I know Sagittarius look when I see one, aside their bluntness. I know Veeiye is a Sagittarius rising for example. Tolani seems to have water placement with her facial look but it's not Pisces. Or is it her scorpio placement showing?😁 she's either a Virgo or Cancer rising.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dsimmer:
See my beautiful babies. Beauties on point! Funny I can guess Adekunle rising sign. Was never in doubt.

Don't know Tolani rising but I know Tolani have got Sagittarius lunar. I know Sagittarius look when I see one, aside their bluntness. I know Vee is a Sagittarius rising for example. Tolani seems to have water placement with her facial look but it's not Pisces. Or is it her scorpio placement showing?😁 she's either a Virgo or Cancer rising.
Sharap!!!
What have they achieved after BBN?
No endorsements!
No relevance!
No money!
Agaykunle is busy sucking industry divks while shapeless and ugly Tolani is busy hawking her overused pussay with her horse teeth!😂😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sweetpink:

Sharap!!!
What have they achieved after BBN?
No endorsements!
No relevance!
No money!
Agaykunle is busy sucking industry divks while shapeless and ugly Tolani is busy hawking her overused pussay with her horse teeth!😂😂😂😂

Typical useless dumb ugly toxic rat things without accountability. She can't even compare to Adekunle and Tolani to begin with. Take that from me!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gbadoboy:

And winning 120 m

You mean charity dumb toxic thing cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dsimmer:

Typical useless dumb ugly toxic rat things without accountability. She can't even stand near Adekunle and Tolani to begin with. Take that from me!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Shamelesshipper:
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️??
Kwa kwa kwa
Venita is tired of covering up for that unfortunate impotent gay motherphucker!🤣🤣😂😂😂
Lmao!🤣🤣😂
No wonder he’s been trying so hard to be in her good books!🤣🤣😂😂😂
Venita please come and tell us how Agaykunle only gets erection when he’s with his fellow guys and not you!🤣🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dsimmer:

Don't know Tolani rising but I know Tolani have got Sagittarius lunar. I know Sagittarius look when I see one, aside their bluntness. I know Veeiye is a Sagittarius rising for example. Tolani seems to have water placement with her facial look but it's not Pisces. Or is it her scorpio placement showing?😁 she's either a Virgo or Cancer rising.

Apart from the fact that I know Sagittarius placement when I see one, I know Veeiye is Sagittarius rising because of Esther btw. Both have got roughly similar placements, even though their personalities are a bit different, aside their bluntness 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Shamelesshipper:
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️??
Benita does not want to be contaminated.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dsimmer:

Apart from the fact that I know Sagittarius placement when I see one, I know Veeiye is Sagittarius rising because of Esther btw. Both have got roughly similar placements, even though their personalities are a bit different, aside their bluntness 😂
What about their brokeness?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gbadoboy:

What about their brokeness?

Are you projecting yourself? Of course you're. Dumb thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Shamelesshipper:
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️??

They weren't in a ship. Didn't they already break up on the show? Adekunle already said they would have to have a lot of conversation if the ship was to even work out there (considering Venita's controlling & insulting/rude attitude).

I wondered what got Venita angry to post about shipping today though? 😂 Was it because Adekunle was seen with Mercy? Lol. Adekunle can't be fighting everyone's battles na. Even the Odebaye idiots that are attacking him unwarranted today was because he was close to Venita. It always amused me though because I knew they wanted Venita out at that time but Adekunle foiled and botched the plan thus the anger 😂

Meanwhile, Mercy and Adekunle nominated eachother as a matter of fact and they moved on from it outside of the show. I even remembered when Soma came out and said Adekunle nominated him, I could only laugh at that time because I realised that Adekunle had several reasons to do that and besides, it wasn't as if Adekunle was constantly nominating Soma. It was only once. In fact, anyone in Adekunle's shoe wouldn't have trusted Soma at that particular time when the so called letter brouhaha happened which he knew about but didn't disclose to Adekunle and there was also Angel who was always having problem with Adekunle unwarranted and was constantly nominating Adekunle which Soma would have been aware of, since Soma and Angel always discussed their nomination. So, Adekunle was justified to have nominated Soma which only happened once after the so called letter brouhaha. Lol. Good Adekunle and Soma have settled it out there though 😅

As for Mercy and Adekunle, they both nominated eachother (I think Adekunle nominated her once when all the guys agreed to nominate her because she was the previous winner and she also nominated Adekunle), so both nominated eachother and have moved on from it outside of the show. Good. Anyway, Adekunle can't be inheriting people's battle na.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kwa kwa kwa
Kuku posted his email address on his ig stories some weeks ago begging and crying for brands to notice and sign him, Angel took pity on him and pleaded with Oppo to at least help him, so from what I heard he was paid 100k for that gig cos they knew he has no market value and again having known him as the worlds notorious onion thief they were scared he will end up stealing their phones. And of course he didn't disappoint...he made away with 5 brand new oppo phones at the end of that meeting. He also went to sketchers store and stole a reasonable amount of shoes thank God for the CCTV camera in the store that caught him. A thief will always be a thief... Initially we thought we were dealing with an ordinary onion thief, but from the look of things Kuku has taken this thieving thing up as a lifetime hobby and I keep praying for him every morning so he doesn't end up where they will put tyre for his neck 😭😭😭

Anyway, hearty congratulations to one and only Bbn All stars winner for her latest endorsement deal. Here we brag different. My baby is busy signing mouth watering deals while Kukuruku is busy stealing 🥺

Buhahahahahahahahaha this Old layer is still Dazed from the Humiliation Kabiyesi Deks dealt on segun in levelup cheesy cheesy grin Well Kabiyesi Deks has outgrown Levelup🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 He is the unmatched King of All-stars that ur Impotent Olodo exconvict segun with Staph wants to be like in all ramification!!! Even bella still claims to be a virgin cos ur segun's manhood is incapable due to his Staphylococcus☹️Fyi U only exposed the Soma u claim to like with ur stupid cooking!! Telling us that Angel plugged Soma to Oppo and making people believe all the accusations that he is squatting in Angel's home cheesy cheesy If not that I know he truly likes my baby Deks eeeeh he for hear nwiiii😁😁😁 U wan carry badluck give Soma after destroying segun to the extent that he got booed on stage cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dsimmer:

Okuuur🔥Odebaye the rapist actually wanted this but they gave her a cease and desist buhahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Everyone knows he is agay, they almost stone him to death at Ikota last month where they caught him having sexxx with his gay partner. The whole of people living in Ikota knows him very well is not a hidden something. He takes it in the ass free of charge, he's literally being pass around like palliatives by Island men.😔
Where is Ur evidence? Anyways Ur father was the gay which is the reason ur Mother used a dog's seed to conceive u buhahahahahaha u go explain tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
Their is no endorsement for Odebaye and her slowpokes fooling themselves till I see a discussion! !Which must be with reputable brands like the King of All-Stars Deks🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Is she dumb??
Trend with caution?? 🤡😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Okuuur🔥Odebaye the rapist actually wanted this but they gave her a cease and desist buhahahahaha

I laughed hard at this because of Kidd's laughter, considering how Kidd chased her out of his bed. Chased after every guy and played the victim when turned down while fighting with everyone on the show. Toxic thing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

They weren't in a ship. Didn't they already break up on the show? Adekunle already said they would have to have a lot of conversation if the ship was to even work out there (considering Venita's controlling & insulting attitude).

I wondered what got Venita angry to post about shipping today though? 😂 Was it because Adekunle was seen with Mercy? Lol. Adekunle can't be fighting everyone's battles na. Even the Odebaye idiots that are attacking him today was because he was close to Venita. It always amused me though because I knew they wanted Venita out at that time but Adekunle foiled and botched their plan thus their anger 😂

Meanwhile, Mercy and Adekunle nominated eachother as a matter of fact and they moved on from it outside of the show. I even remembered when Soma came out and said Adekunle nominated him, I could only laugh at that time because I realised that Adekunle had several reasons to do that and besides, it wasn't as if Adekunle was constantly nominating Soma. It was only once. In fact, anyone in Adekunle's shoe wouldn't have trusted Soma at that particular time when the so called letter brouhaha happened which he knew about but didn't disclose to Adekunle and there was also Angel who was always having problem with Adekunle unwarranted and was constantly nominating Adekunle which Soma would have been aware of, since Soma and Angel always discussed their nomination. So, Adekunle was justified to have nominated Soma which only happened once after the so called letter brouhaha. Lol. Good Adekunle and Soma have settled it out there though 😅

As for Mercy and Adekunle, they both nominated eachother (I think Adekunle nominated her once when all the guys agreed to nominate her because she was the previous winner and she also nominated Adekunle), so both nominated eachother and have moved on from it outside of the show. Good. Anyway, Adekunle can't be inheriting people's battle na.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2023
Ilebaye replied pere

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

Are you projecting yourself? Of course you're. Dumb thing.
They are broke nah. Ah!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Their is no endorsement for Odebaye and her slowpokes fooling themselves till I see a discussion! !Which must be with reputable brands like the King of All-Stars Deks🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
When brand don post her on their official pages.
Ilebaye the ultimate winner can never be like Agaykunle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2023
Sweetpink:

The answer is NO!!!
Giddem!🤣😂😂
My dear if it didn't dey it didn't dey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

A kwekwekwe brand posted her cheesy cheesy Odebaye can never be like the The real Winner and King of All-Stars Deks let that Sink in!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Shamelesshipper:
Ilebaye replied pere
Odebaye is really pained and frustrated that she is insignificant cos those that are really cashing out no dey talk na people go sing ur praises cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

I laughed hard at this because of Kidd's laughter, considering how Kidd chased her out of his bed. Chased after every guy and played the victim when turned down while fighting with everyone on the show. Toxic thing.
That day was epic cheesy cheesy ObaWaya no dey chop rotten fruit if u check his file🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩I was just mad at him for not taking the case up and disqualifying Odebaye for rape!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2023
Shamelesshipper:
Is she dumb??
Trend with caution?? 🤡😂
She said what she said!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Period!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

My dear if it didn't dey it didn't dey
Kea kwa kwa kwa
Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2023
An unverified kwekwekwe brand is not a brand buhahahahaha that's why she is frustrated and wailing on twitter cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Look at their only bragging right since 1768!!!
Lmao!
Did oppo introduce him as their partner or ambassador?
They didn’t even tag or mention his useless name because he’s so insignificant !🤣🤣😂😂
No wonder his fans were wondering if it’s legit…cos they’ve been fooled so many times!🤣🤣😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.