Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502969 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Kwa kwa kwa…
I will keep quoting cos I enjoy seeing u as an irredeemable chiwawa…
Adekunle is not d cause of ur unfortunate life..
Adekunle did not tell u to end up with an unfortunate rapist..
Having tried checking up on ur sons whenever they are with ur husband..cos I heard ur husband is a first class gay..he puts his dick is every hole reasons u keep projecting his miserable lifestyle on Adekunle..

And even if ur husband open yansh for all d gays wey dey for PH ,he will never get to Adekunle’s

Meanwhile…
3 deals..
Movies..
More to come cos u gonna choke on ur miserable tears..
Buhahahahahaha barren tattered tat and her lineage are forever damned 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 The disgusting old hag at 45 offered her useless self to a gay man and borrowed to pay her own bride price😂🤣 The child killer will always be lonely and miserable desperately seeking for validation here on Nairaland as her unfortunate husband keeps rejecting her decayed clits and will rather his fellow men😁 Life is really dealing with the Oloriburuku and e dey sweet my belle😋😋😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Buhahahahahahahaha Odebaye with all the socalled money still looks like an unembalmed corpse🤢 Nowonder Till today no man cares to price her rotten 0.01kobo melons😷It must really suck to be Odebaye serves her right!!!

What money..
MC needs to settle Phyna first before attending to her case..she will need to wait till d next 5 years before she gets half of d money..Until then let her continue as a low lifer and a worthless weener..
And besides if she had something going on with her miserable life,her rats wouldn’t be so fast to organize a home coming for her..kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Buhahahahahaha barren tattered tat and her lineage are forever damned 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 The disgusting old hag at 45 offered her useless self to a gay man and borrowed to pay her own bride price😂🤣 The child killer will always be lonely and miserable desperately seeking for validation here on Nairaland as her unfortunate husband keeps rejecting her decayed clits and will rather his fellow men😁 Life is really dealing with the Oloriburuku and e dey sweet my belle😋😋😋😋😋

Kwa kwa kwa….
Giddem!!!

Thank u for making me know d reason why her husband choose to be gay cos I’ve been wondering..
I think d decision was best for him just that he had to deal with the fact that he will keep wearing diapers for d rest of his miserable life.. having a wife like Tatiana that sells her pussy for a pot of soup can be torturing.

Well they both deserve each other..they are each other’s karma..Imagine a first class rapist get married to a serial child killer..Nature doesn’t fail in taking it place..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2023
QueenSindel:

Buhahahahahahahahah…

Nne e dey sweet me too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2023
Warris did…

Like what manner of fuckery is this…

Tueh!!!!

Class-0
Star power-0
Talent-0
Style-0
Beauty-0

This una weener is a useless piece of utter disaster..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Seriously it is not what u wear..it is how u wear it..

Ilebaye aka ileole aka ilebandit aka ilepity aka ileklepto aka ilebarawo aka ileoyeoshi will make d work of any good stylist look trashy..Maybe she needs to start moving naked instead🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

What money..
MC needs to settle Phyna first before attending to her case..she will need to wait till d next 5 years before she gets half of d money..Until then let her continue as a low lifer and a worthless weener..
And besides if she had something going on with her miserable life,her rats wouldn’t be so fast to organize a home coming for her..kwa kwa kwa
Eeeeeh I am not surprised though cos Odebaye has been cursed from birth to be a starless bornthroway that every man loses his feelings at the sight of her🤮Except she rapes them while they are drunk as usual!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Eeeeeh I am not surprised though cos Odebaye has been cursed from birth to be a starless bornthroway that every man loses his feelings at the sight of her🤮Except she rapes them while they are drunk as usual!

Kwa kwa kwa..
I Iove d fact that u are not releasing ur legs from her neck soon..
Someone that became insignificant to Cross immediately beautiful Kim entered..a proper yaba left escapee..

I’m not leaving that onye oshi soon…Her fans called and I’ve answered..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
I heard that Baye’s meet and greet is choking some unfortunate fellows!
Lmao!
😂😂🤣😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Shuuush where u there to know what the brands discussed with him!! U sound severely pained cheesy cheesy
Anyways whatever u think is irrelevant as long as he is cashing out Welldone Deks😍The Rich,Super endowed and Magnanimous King generously adding value to humanity with his platform in this period of bad economy buhahahahahahaha
The question is did the brands even have a discussion with Adekunle?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kwa kwa kwa buhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Gbadoboy:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kwa kwa kwa buhahahaha
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Gbadoboy:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kwa kwa kwa buhahahaha
Ofcourse the brands had a discussion with Adekunle if not u want be out here restless Buhahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Meanwhile Ur useless audio winner Odebaye can't be linked to any single discussion pertaining Brands except we are talking about unfortunate Oloriburukus that chased and got rejected by men cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Kwa kwa kwa..
I Iove d fact that u are not releasing ur legs from her neck soon..
Someone that became insignificant to Cross immediately beautiful Kim entered..a proper yaba left escapee..

I’m not leaving that onye oshi soon…Her fans called and I’ve answered..
Lol Nne u know me nah cheesy cheesy I am never releasing my claws on tattered tat and her likes😁😁😁Remember I have tormented the wretch for 3yrs and counting cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ofcourse the brands had a discussion with Adekunle if not u want be out here restless Buhahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Meanwhile Ur useless audio winner Odebaye can't be linked to any single discussion pertaining Brands except we are talking about unfortunate Oloriburukus that chased and got rejected by men cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kwa kwa kwa …

Bayeidiots sha..dem dey forget their brains come online sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Lol Nne u know me nah cheesy cheesy I am never releasing my claws on tattered tat and her likes😁😁😁Remember I have tormented the wretch for 3yrs and counting cheesy cheesy cheesy

I trust u jare..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Any acknowledgement from any brands yet?
Or your fave is still doing free publicity and posting fake deals just to deceive his useless fans?🤣😂😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Or your fave is still doing free publicity and posting fake deals just to deceive his useless fans?🤣😂😂😂😂
Toothless Mkpi Shut ur stupid mouth!! after u were pummelled and sent to coma this is all u could come up with cheesy cheesy
Oppo, Sketchers, Tecno etc are not done celebrating the King and Pulse is already gushing and acknowledging The Most Handsome King of All-Stars 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Let me even ask u toothless Oloriburuku is Odebaye the supposed audio winner still alive? As the third runnerup keeps getting all the acknowledgements she couldn't get after selling her rotten 0.01 Kobo kpekus buhahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Toothless Mkpi Shut ur stupid mouth!! after u were pummelled and sent to coma this is all u could come up with cheesy cheesy
Oppo, Sketchers, Tecno etc are not done celebrating the King and Pulse is already gushing and acknowledging The Most Handsome King of All-Stars 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Let me even ask u toothless Oloriburuku is Odebaye the supposed audio winner still alive? As the third runnerup keeps getting all the acknowledgements she couldn't get after selling her rotten 0.01 Kobo kpekus buhahahahahahahahahaha

Leave that retired Port Harcourt side piece..
She sneaks here to post rubbish…Make she come out fully make I finish that her expired kpekus..I will feed her to d dogs..
Dem no born her well..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Leave that retired Port Harcourt side piece..
She sneaks here to post rubbish…Make she come out fully make I finish that her expired kpekus..I will feed her to d dogs..
Dem no born her well..
Haha Nnem I trust u 😍🥰👍

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
Evidence of the discussion if any? We used to see other Hose mates post their meeting with brands.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
No acknowledgement o.
No deal yet .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Evidence of the discussion if any? We used to see other Hose mates post their meeting with brands.
Go look for the discussion inside ur dead father's carcass e pain am🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Gbadoboy:

No acknowledgement o.
No deal yet .
Yesoooo No acknowledgments
No deals will ever come to ur lineage!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
kwa kwa kwa…

Na Gen z grannie wear Ashluxe na Angelito dem give deal…🤣🤣🤣

If e no dey,it can’t fit Dey🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Happy International Men's Day to My delicious babies ObaWaya and Kabiyesi AaaaaDekunle🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Keep shinning Kings🌟✨⭐

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aguwanyi:
kwa kwa kwa…

Na Gen z grannie wear Ashluxe na Angelito dem give deal…🤣🤣🤣

If e no dey,it can’t fit Dey🤣🤣🤣🤣
Buhahahahahahaha another round of tears for Odebayes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Buhahahahahahaha another round of tears for Odebayes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa..
My darling..
I’ve have lime and ice to drink their tears..
Eternal damnation will forever be their portion..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Happy International Men's Day to My delicious babies ObaWaya and Kabiyesi AaaaaDekunle🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Keep shinning Kings🌟✨⭐

Nne u get eyes for intelligent handsome men sha..
The first and second HOH in Bbnaija All Stars..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Yesoooo No acknowledgments
No deals will ever come to ur lineage!!!

AMEN🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻..
Since he can’t celebrate people with deals..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Kwa kwa kwa..
My darling..
I’ve have lime and ice to drink their tears..
Eternal damnation will forever be their portion..
Amen my darling they deserve all the pains and sorrows they are facing🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Nne u get eyes for intelligent handsome men sha..
The first and second HOH in Bbnaija All Stars..
Yesoooo my love I carry eyes enter Market😍😍😍😍Kabiyesi Ade and ObaWaya set the pace and the rest followed🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Their Facecard 10/10😋😋😋😋

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
I heard their low budget Singapore sponsored trip wasn’t trending,so they had to bring up Baye in their discussions!
Na true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.