Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473502 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Low self esteem.

Reason I am happy that Cross is going all out to get it
ADEKUNLE actually….

ADEKUNLE OLOPADE WILL WIN..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Thought Pere liked uriel?😢😢

My dear, na that one shock you? He also mentioned CeeC, his friend from outside shocked

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
I hope there are 3 housemates from each season, that will be an eviction jury of 18 ex housemates
That'll be nice

Bella since you won't come back for the show will you come back for eviction jury?
Nini, liqourose

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Thought Pere liked uriel?😢😢

Maybe he saw the kiss with neo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Incredible stuff.They will pay them to do the most unimaginable things there haha .Naija
Nothing they don't do there.
There are some men to love putting things inside women , they pay bigger money for it.

Sometimes one female takes four at a go

Every hole in her body filled up.

When you see them posting houses and cars be happy for them.

It ain't easy work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Godoverevery:
Doyin self dey select guys.......nawa ooo

A rich guy going for someone doyin is a foolish rich guy honestly.

You that footballer out there that dated doyin.....you are a foolish guy honestly.

See how she ridiculing the guy......if is a guy doing this...we be hearing he doesn't respect women bla bla.
Lol.. there's a guy for every lady... Vice versa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Godoverevery:

Despite ebuka giving them a hint tonight about the BS......most of this girls are into hook up and that more important to them.

From the constant statement of which guy can give them 10 million it evident they ain't here to competit at all.

Imagine saying you don't mind if mercy wins and you can't nominate her is it that foolery at it peak.

And the worst part is Dem no dey shame
Ass licking to the highest power

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Really?
lolgrin
I prefer to support their brands instead

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
MamBi:

My dear, na that one shock you? He also mentioned CeeC, his friend from outside shocked

He has been having issues with CeeC so I am not too surprised… but I actually thought he liked uriel
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kidd sounds so funny when he speaks pidgin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kidd said he doesn't have a nigerian number.. that he only has a UK Whatsapp number..
And whoever has it meant he personally gave it to them.. wawu undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Giel:
I hope there are 3 housemates from each season, that will be an eviction jury of 18 ex housemates
That'll be nice

Bella since you won't come back for the show will you come back for eviction jury?
Nini, liqourose

I don't think they'll bring back someone like Bella sha ....

Possible Candidates might be :

Ebuka's season
Mike
Bisola
Tobi
Teddy A
Etc

No Tacha
No Erica
No Beauty

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sprints3:
adekunle is not strong joor na level up housemates be this. Worst bbn ever. He can't even match pere

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
MamBi:

The only person safe with Pere I'd cross and it's fine cus no one will share their winnings with another person in the first place

This is a game of survival

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Godoverevery:
Doyin self dey select guys.......nawa ooo

A rich guy going for someone doyin is a foolish rich guy honestly.

You that footballer out there that dated doyin.....you are a foolish guy honestly.

See how she ridiculing the guy......if is a guy doing this...we be hearing he doesn't respect women bla bla.

Stop na🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
omotolly22:

Seriously I hope so ,because we are no longer enjoying the show again, it has turn to twitter influencers and bandwagon

Gosh nigerians are so gullible

The quality of winners in the show keep going down every season because of bandwagon

This!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Threebear:

Nothing they don't do there.
There are some men to love putting things inside women , they pay bigger money for it.

Sometimes one female takes four at a go

Every hole in her body filled up.

When you see them posting houses and cars be happy for them.

It ain't easy work.

This is so sad and disgusting and disturbing at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Normally Seyi na fine man sha grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin Did Cross drink something today? What did the girls of the house do to him?

He said they are all riff-raffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
I’m beginning to think that biggy has already rigged this show for Mercy to win and her fellow housemates already know…that’s why the girls have accepted defeat and decided to be her puppets,while the guys already feel powerless(especially WM and Pere).
Cross understands the plot,that’s why he voiced his opinion to Ebuka.
The organizers might have struck a deal with her to make it easier for her to win and then give her like 20m on the condition that she keeps quiet and play along!
I’ll just follow the highlights of the show and remove all sentiments cos everything there is scripted to suit their agenda!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Giel:
That'll be nice

Nini, liqourose

Why bother to ask? She isn't on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
MamBi:
undecided What is wrong with this Soma? You are sounding so defeated already

Are you going to win 120M by acting my siblings and I on a reality show?

Lemme ooo cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Know this today and know this for a fact.

Mercy won't win this show.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I’m beginning to think that biggy has already rigged this show for Mercy to win and her fellow housemates already know…that’s why the girls have accepted defeat and decided to be her puppets,while the guys already feel powerless(especially WM and Pere).
Cross understands the plot,that’s why he voiced his opinion to Ebuka.
The organizers might have struck a deal with her to make it easier for her to win and then give her like 20m on the condition that she keeps quiet and play along!
I’ll just follow the highlights of the show and remove all sentiments cos everything there is scripted to suit their agenda!

Guinness should have given you that record instead of Hilda baci

See how you dey cook

This your cookathon na die
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No script here abeg but biko vote Adekunle if he’s up

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin grin
Froshloaded:
Lol

BrightO with the comeback…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Cross sha. The guys aren’t getting it easy outside, na why the girls dey hustle mercy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Avedonn:
As crazy as Venita is, I think she's giving Soma a good advice.

She make sense whenever she's calm.

True that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lauryn41:

Remove Adekunle from there

Islanders are small but mighty

The same Adekunle that couldn’t match ordinary Bella if I am not mistaken ?

He will be lucky to match angel let alone pere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Am happy the didn't bring any house mate again, they are not needed ,let's work with the people In the house

Apart from maybe phyna ,nengi tacha and vee,there is no other housemate they would bring in at this moment that would change the dynamics of the game or make any impact

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
MamBi:

Abeg, I missed the whole thing.. What did she say about him?

Na that one last night nah
I no want repeat am... I dey vex 😡
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Aguwanyi:
ADEKUNLE actually….

ADEKUNLE OLOPADE WILL WIN..
I admire your optimism!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.