Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464128 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Altrarecords:

Good lineup but Mike is gonna be supremely biased in mercy's favour
Mercy will never be in the bottom though...lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

Ade is stronger than pere

Ade who ended up behind Bella wey no get fans strong pass pere wey get fans pass angel and cross

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Threebear:

Done and dusted.

The little horror and his dead beat father are burdens I now carry.

This is both disgusting and funny at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
omotolly22:
See the nonsense tolani baj is saying ,just few minutes after ebuka warned them

See they should not waste our time for 10 weeks abeg

Since most of the housemate came to asslick mercy eke,they should end the show tomorrow give mercy 100m and give the rest housemates 20m to share,let us rest

because it is about to become 10 weeks torture of asslicking

How would we enjoy a show of no competition, so we would just be analysing top 5,who top 5 help ,when there is no price for runner ups

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Titaniumental:
My own preferred eviction jury(rep each season)

1. See Gobe: Bisola
2. Double Wahala: Tobi
3. Pepperdem: Mike
4. Lockdown: Ozo
5. Shine Your Eye: Liquorose
6. Level Up: Chizzy
Nice line up .....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
omotolly22:
So now tolani baj is ganging up to put cece up for eviction, because the girl affirmed that she would win

[b]They want cece to be like them, and give up and start licking ass

I don't like cece ,but I love her confidence, [/b]that is what we want

Exactly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Avedonn:

Wining the show is no longer in the hands of their various fans.

Eviction and winning is now more complicated than before.

Do you think Biggie is a fool to allow those with huge fan base like Mercy to come and win easily?

Baring any unforeseen twist, as it stands now, the HMs nominate to save. The ones not nominated are up for eviction. The public votes and the jury decides who to evict from the bottom 3. I can't think of any lineup that'll have mercy at the bottom

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

The same Adekunle that couldn’t match ordinary Bella if I am not mistaken ?

He will be lucky to match angel let alone pere

Oga,he defeated bella and shegz earlier in the show.shegz fans voted bella so how could he beat her without Alliance

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
I suspect biggie will still change the rules towards the end of the season.

The housemates will still be the ones to crow their winner. I will be like an in-house jury.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ike just do your thing don't mind that girl, she's past
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2023

The housemates will still be the ones to crown their winner. It will be like an in-house jury.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Ade who ended up behind Bella wey no get fans strong pass pere wey get fans pass angel and cross

In all the social media platforms,ade leads pere in fanbase

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,he defeated bella and shegz earlier in the show.shegz fans voted bella so how could he beat her without Alliance

Shegz wey no get fans ,how many percent be shegz fans grin

Last BBN was the one with the poorest fanbase

Even their winner phyna cant stand a runner up like Liquorose

It’s possible Adekunle might win more fans now ,but if it’s his fanbase from their set e no go fit see angel back ,let alone pere

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

No wahala

I Kuku like Adekunle self
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Shegz wey no get fans ,how many percent be shegz fans grin

Last BBN was the one with the poorest fanbase

Even their winner phyna cant stand a runner up like Liquorose

It’s possible Adekunle might win more fans now ,but if it’s his fanbase from their set e no go fit see angel back ,let alone pere

From my analysis,mercy and ceec top followed by ade.ade currently has won more hearts than pere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
omotolly22:
Am happy the didn't bring any house mate again, they are not needed ,let's work with the people In the house

Apart from maybe phyna ,nengi tacha and vee,there is no other housemate they would bring in at this moment that would change the dynamics of the game or make any impact

Mike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Like neutral wont vote aswell.

Right now if angel ,pere and Adekunle should be up for eviction....Adekunle will have the most vote follow by pere.

Angel wey dey asslick mercy up and down nah en get levels.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Godoverevery:

Hmmmm

That why cross counter her by saying he doesn't have big breast and is bum bum to make it big outside.

It always irritate me anytime that mercy attributes her making it to grace......which grace?? God or Devil.

From the wey ds girls act around her .....it is confirm she is a runs madam.

It's grace because we voted mercy not because she paid us. We just loved her on the show

The fact that she slayed the biggest vilian in bbn history (tacha) too added to her legend

It's grace also that she found favour in the eyes of the cubanas

Whether you like it or not, she's a child of Grace, she didn't force the love and respect She's getting, it came because we accepted her for all her flaws

Apart from Ike, almost everyone who knows her in real life loves and speaks highly of her.. frodd and venita have also benefited from her grace which is why they are super loyal

Rest abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
nooker:

Baring any unforeseen twist, as it stands now, the HMs nominate to save. The ones not nominated are up for eviction. The public votes and the jury decides who to evict from the bottom 3. I can't think of any lineup that'll have mercy at the bottom

You're overestimating Mercy's popularity, but let's keep watching.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

From my analysis,mercy and ceec top followed by ade.ade currently has won more hearts than pere

Mercy and maybe cece which isn’t too sure

Pere didn’t came 3rd behind whitemoney and Liquorose to be behind Adekunle

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
My guess on who each housemates will save.

Neo - Tbaj and Venita
Pere- Alex and Cross
Adekunle - Soma and Seyi
Princess- Soma and Uriel
Angel- Mercy and Ilebaye/Venita
Frodd- Soma and Mercy(maybe)
Kiddwaya - Uriel and Cross
Uriel - Kiddwaya and Adekunle
White money- Princess and Mercy
Ilebaye - Doyin and WhiteMoney
Mercy - Ilebaye and Venita/Angel
Venita - Neo and Mercy/Ike
Seyi- Adekunle and Soma/Frodd
Tolanibaj- Neo and Kiddwaya
Cross - Pere and Adekunle
Ike- Pere and TolaniBaj
Alex - Pere and Soma
Soma - Princess and Adekunle
Doyin- Ilebaye and Princess
CeeC- Cross and Princess

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Avedonn:
So Mercy Ike is banking on the support of her fans to win the show?

I won't be surprise if she has already budgeted the money.

She said when Ebuka said they shouldn't count on their fans, her head started spinning.

I do not understand thos your post. Who is she supposed to bank on? Her enemies?

Make it make sense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Godoverevery:

Like neutral wont vote aswell.

Right now if angel ,pere and Adekunle should be up for eviction....Adekunle will have the most vote follow by pere.

Angel wey dey asslick mercy up and down nah en get levels.

Okay let’s see

Angel might be falling off

And yes I know ade is loved
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is a Smart move if the Hms are smart....Every week let the strongest 4 be nominated....They can only save 1 person out of the 4 ...Let's say the save Seyi out of this list
( Mercy,the other winner, Seyi , Kiddwaya)
If Seyi is saved from this list..
We have the power to save another person....
Mercy n Wm fans will battle 4 it..( money 4 multichoice tho

But the problem is( Can they be United as to call just 4 people) shocked
Anyone get my drift undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Phylla: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

I think Adekunle inherited some of Laycon fans this season, but don't underestimate Pere.he has silent voters. He's a second runner up for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

Adekunle has the most dedicated WhatsApp group amongst the males doesn't mean that he's stronger than Whitemoney.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Like I can’t imagine them thinking that 120mil will suit Mercy than them…

Of course if they could win it all then they would rather have it than mercy even If it means becoming enemies

Only problem is they think mercy is most likely to win it hence the want of pitch their tent with her so they can receive some mulla too alongside possible connections

Honestly I don't blame them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Venita would be forming idaboski but she is so scared of nomination

Abeg madam you are coming soon

I love entertaining housemate, but not vileness

Venita's vileness has covered her entertaining part

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Threebear:

Done and dusted.

The little horror and his dead beat father are burdens I now carry.

cheesy cheesy
SMH..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
IghravweIG:

The housemates will still be the ones to crown their winner. It will be like an in-house jury.
Story!
All these yeye twists and turns won’t change anything!
They would have continued with their regular BBN new housemates instead of this floppy Allstars nonsense!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Some of u are very daft!! This is All-stars not level-up even the level up sef DEks molested bella all through the polls from the beginning till segun went home and she got his alliance votes in the finals!!!! As we speak Pere is far behind Deks in engagements on all platforms and that is a good determinant of who's Stronger!! Me I feel Kidd and Cross maybe stronger than Pere aswell sef tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.