Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473950 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Angel is just a total delawood this season,she is not giving anything

Instead she came with too much pride sef , she would have just stayed at home and face her twitter feminism

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:
Open Mercy's butthole and you'll find Venita and Angel inside.
LMAO
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
carammel:

He dressed up like today is his birthday, he look ma really good..
Awayu

He's been looking good from day one till now. Money good o.

I'm fine, mamma mia. Tinubu economy don wunjure me but I go survive.

How are things with you?

S** has been scarce as well, since last season. How's she? I guessing it's you know what that's kept her on a low profile.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Geezeem:

When did Princess become chummy with Alex biko?

I think it's just like how Pepper Dem HMs are close to each other, Princess is also close to Alex over the years because they were in the same set.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Phyan just publicly declared her support for pere who is my general.

Now the game is about to get hot 🔥🔥
Where are all my fellow phynations?

Pere for the money 💰

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Which was why I asked Tete to list how Kunle is more active than Pere in the house right now grin
You guys and bragging rights! grin
I kinda like both of them sha. Wouldn't bat an eyelid if either is bestowed with the grand prize.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
CeeC is telling ike where she put her coins. i pity her. ike will make sure he takes it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Hmm......are you insinuating addiction issues?

His recent picture (if it's recent ooo) don't look good. It might be phone camera sha 🤷
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
omotolly22:
You guys that are trying to decampaign adekunle that he is boring better free the guy

All the guys this season have underwhelming except cross and ike who are clearly extroverts

If adekunle is boring then what of pere whitemoney, seyi and frood that have given us absolutely nothing this season

You want adekunle to be fighting unnecessarily , if he gossip now ,you people would still insult him

Adenkunle firewood is boring and that's a fact. All he does is grumble, complain and form Aristotle on every topic, even the one they didn't ask him. The only highlight he has is the one Mercy gave him.

Cross is a child caged in a grown man's body and Ike is a smelly thief that Mercy dumped and chased out of her house

All the guys this season no reach! Mercy is already outshining them, and as for the girls, she owns most of them.

In this season Mercy is the Queen and there is no King.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

Even though Ike dey talk like Neo too, I don't think Neo meant that. I think he dey imply say Ike no dey drip pass him. The reason why I said that was Tbaj mentioned someone else but he also waved it off by saying it's just 1mil drip. Neo this season reminds of someone in the other edition wey dey love to dey cast those he perceived could be rivals to his love interest while he bigs himself up. That aside, He was also telling Tbaj that he's been single for a long while which means he and Tbaj aren't dating. But the question is where did Doyin hear about him dating Beauty, considering he said he's been single for a long while? Or was Doyin feeding on rumors from those blogs while putting 2 +2, because she saw Neo and Beauty hanging out?

Anyway, whether he gets with anyone, including Uriel, the point is Neo is single and has broken up a long while, I hope venom people leave him alone 🙄

Point is no one is bothering about who Veee date or didn't date, so leave Neo alone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
dominique:

She should not talk about Adekunle as per who him be? Lord and personal saviour of the BB franchise? If you want to insult her go ahead and do so, not like it will remove one kobo out of her multiple endorsements. Something your Adekunle cannot relate to grin

I did not mention you

I don’t want nothing to do with any doyin or her fans

Anything wey concern witchcraft and evil , I dust my slippers comot

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ike cover your mouth while yawning.. no wonder u no dey clean yansh after pooing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

You guys and bragging rights! grin
I kinda like both of them sha. Wouldn't bat an eyelid if either is bestowed with the grand prize.

I no dey do bragging rights per se grin
I was just wondering how Pere is doing nothing while Adekunle is doing much

He/she who asserts much prove

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
My babies 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
OhBritannia:
Phyan just publicly declared her support for pere who is my general.

Now the game is about to get hot 🔥🔥
Where are all my fellow phynations?

Pere for the money 💰

Lol. Most Phyna fans are either Mercy, Whitemoney or Ceecee fans.

You honestly think they will leave their main favs and support some boring delawood recruit because Phyna declared her support for him?

The brains of some of you need to be examined.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
dominique:

She should not talk about Adekunle as per who him be? Lord and personal saviour of the BB franchise? If you want to insult her go ahead and do so, not like it will remove one kobo out of her multiple endorsements. Something your Adekunle cannot relate to grin
Madam Mod..u don finally reduce yourself to nothing for this street..
Who we wan dey report matter to now as u don yeye yourself finish…

These are d brands Adekunle have worked with,he posted this and none came out to deny it..so stfu..

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kuku came with a pierced ear wearing similar earring like Sheggzs'. Wore neck piece like Sheggz and decided he's no more Kuku but bad boy desk!! Only that bad boys don't walk bending like old men.

Pretending to discard his God given talent of a resident gossip in a bid to sway viewers, but a leopard can never change its colours, So he decided to lie against Biggie!! . Adekunle can never give content without spreading malicious gossip!! It's in him tongue See how he's become a delawood trying to show the public he changed!! (Soon very soon, he'll come out of character). Now he wants to desperately ship with Venbitter.

Kuku, I know Sheggz is your role model ... Wearing ear rings, neck piece, keeping beards, trying to ship up like Sheggz won't help you. cheesy cheesy

Get a passport go to UK and get your right arm tattooed before I take you serious.

Anyways Islanders here is your food

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:
For those hoping on Beauty to return and spice up the show, i just remember when an episode of Beauty's reality show showed her secluded Island party where she hosted almost all former BBNaija and BBTitan housemates and Miss Nigeria contestants. When Mercy arrived the party in her own boat along with Diane, Beauty could barely hide her happiness, acting like a silly fan on her own reality show!

I think BBNaija should pay Tboss to return. That's the only person that can truly shake Lambo.

We are okay with those on the show now. Thank you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
carammel:
I like Ike’s new haircut, it fits him better than the dread.

That dread made him look average. This new haircut places him amongst the finest boys of the season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Chimezie198:
Ike cover your mouth while yawning.. no wonder u no dey clean yansh after pooing
LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
dominique:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:
For those hoping on Beauty to return and spice up the show, i just remember when an episode of Beauty's reality show showed her secluded Island party where she hosted almost all former BBNaija and BBTitan housemates and Miss Nigeria contestants. When Mercy arrived the party in her own boat along with Diane, Beauty could barely hide her happiness, acting like a silly fan on her own reality show!

I think BBNaija should pay Tboss to return. That's the only person that can truly shake Lambo.

TBoss vs Mercy?

Now that's something I would love to see cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Beorn:

That dread made him look average. This new haircut places him amongst the finest boys of the season.

Finest boys?

What would you say about cry baby Soma, Adenkunle firewood and Kidd?

I'm now convinced some people on this thread are clinically blind.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Drugs ke?
Since when did weirdness translate to symptoms of drug abuse?
It’s okay to dislike someone but don’t spread false rumors about them!
Please!
I don’t even know why I’m so calm and less combative these days!

Growth my dear. Growth

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

Even though Ike dey talk like Neo too, I don't think Neo meant that. I think he dey imply say Ike no dey drip pass him. The reason why I said that was Tbaj mentioned someone else and he also criticized it by saying it's just 1mil drip. Neo this season reminds of someone in the other edition wey dey love to dey cast those he perceived could be rivals to his love interest while he bigs himself up. That aside, He was also telling Tbaj that he's been single for a long while which means he and Tbaj aren't dating. But the question is where did Doyin hear about him dating Beauty, considering he said he's been single for a long while? Or was Doyin feeding on rumors from those blogs while putting 2 +2, because she saw Neo and Beauty hanging out?

Anyway, whether he gets with anyone, including Uriel, the point is Neo is single and has broken up a long while, I hope venom people leave him alone.
Look that lousy talkative Neo can do his drip comparison without exposing Ike's poor hygiene People didn't even take it seriously when mercy said hers cos it was seen as normal rant of a scorned woman but now coming from a fellow man absurd undecided undecided Ike may go physical with Neo if he finds out cos this so embarrassing to his brand😁😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Biggie in anything you do, pls and pls this guys needs to lose their wager this week!!

Adekunle needs to go back to his malnourished state!! He came back looking good with an added weight and I'm not happy about it cry cry

Biggie biko introduce hunger to the house na God I take beg you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

After her season, TBoss made it clear that she wouldn't do BBN again...not even for a billion. See Gobbe was too mentally draining for her. She's kind of a very fragile person. She cries easily.

Cee-C looks like the one that can shake Mercy with gbas gbos, and I think it'll happen. Remember the long wait we had for the Tacha x Mercy conflict to happen. Just wait

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Look that lousy talkative Neo can do his drip comparison without exposing Ike's poor hygiene People didn't even take it seriously when mercy said hers cos it was seen as normal rant of a scorned woman but now coming from a fellow man absurd undecided undecided Ike may go physical with Neo if he finds out cos this so embarrassing to his brand😁😁😁

Ike is also a talkative na 😅 Anyway, I people are perceiving it through Mercy's lens when she implied that Ike smell and doesn't flush. I think Neo was only talking about drip, considering Tbaj also mentioned another guy and he also criticized the person's drip.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Eeghe:

They were both in Double Wahala
They are both 042 girls…attended HRC and Alex dated Princess’ brother in secondary school.
Ha maluu onwe ha uno well well

Alex always deferred to Princess during DW

Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Soma tii di ikaraun fun Angeli, anywhere she goes, he follows her.
The boy, learn naa sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Madam Mod..u don finally reduce yourself to nothing for this street..
Who we wan dey report matter to now as u don yeye yourself finish…

These are d brands Adekunle have worked with,he posted this and none came out to deny it..so stfu..

She dissed the person on the show, you came for her personally, unto wetin nah?

I thought this silliness ended last year?

Abeggiiii! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

I think people are perceiving it through Mercy's lens when she implied that Ike smell. I think Neo was only talking about drip, considering Tbaj also mentioned someone else and he also criticized the person's drip.
He say he dey dozaaa🤮 it's on all blogs!! Neo no be good person😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.