Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489885 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mehnnnn.. person wey Uriel go use this her lips give blowj0b go enjoy o..

Na straight cumshots after 3mins

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Una don start again…
Start Wettin!!U know me I no dey look face if u near my person u go collect😁😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Abegi u too…how did I come for her..

Or cos I said she reduced herself to nothing…did I lie..

When you said someone "dey yeye" herself and said she should "stfu"... it reflects being civil right?

Please grow up!
This is some juvenile crap undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Geezeem:

And the accent? cheesy

You too like vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ur segun elephantiasis get legs ?🤣 Deks has destroyed ur lord🤪infact it's a flawless victory from Mutichoice acknowledging him as the Level UP All-Star Ultimate King to kicking him into the abyss of no return with his Wicked Handsomeness😁😁😁Una just pack L full ur fc😂😂😂😂
Which fc.. hope that f doesn’t stand for football cos pick pocket(Shegzs) mentioned at the reuion that he failed in his career as a footballer..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

I think people are perceiving it through Mercy's lens when she implied that Ike smell and doesn't flush. I think Neo was only talking about drip, considering Tbaj also mentioned another guy and he also criticized the person's drip.
I will agree with you on this.
Neo didn’t mean it that Ike smells, people misinterpret talks a lot.

If Ike smells or he is that dirty, Angel would have insulted him with that the other night she was chasing clout, she will never hold back on such.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Geezeem:

I wouldn't even bother to respond to this kind of post. It's a distraction from the competitors.

This is Ike's second coming on the show. During his first time, nobody ever accused him of being dirty or smelly.

And Ike is better off now than then in terms of finance, so no matter how little, there is definitely an improvement in his life, which translates to doing better and looking better

If at all what Mercy alleged is true, I suspect Ike was drunk when he let down on his hygiene.

Again, this boy has no clue to what's been said and so can't defend himself

Rico of BBA was accused of mouth odour, he still WON THE GAME.

so I don't care for this argument as it does not reduce Ike's entertainment value

It's what it's

Well, I don't know. But I believe Neo was only talking about Ike's drip such as his inner wears, he didn't say he was smelling. As a matter of fact, when Tbaj brought up another guy name, he tried to wave it off by saying it's just 1m drip. Thus, he was only implying from dripping lenses but people are now looking at it from Mercy lenses since she said Ike smells and doesn't flush the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kuku came with a pierced ear wearing similar earring like Sheggzs'. Wore neck piece like Sheggz and decided he's no more Kuku but bad boy desk!! Only that bad boys don't walk bending like old men.

Pretending to discard his God given talent of a resident gossip in a bid to sway viewers, but a leopard can never change its colours, So he decided to lie against Biggie!! . Adekunle can never give content without spreading malicious gossip!! It's in him tongue See how he's become a delawood trying to show the public he changed!! (Soon very soon, he'll come out of character). Now he wants to desperately ship with Venbitter.

Kuku, I know Sheggz is your role model ... Wearing ear rings, neck piece, keeping beards, trying to ship up like Sheggz won't help you. cheesy cheesy

Get a passport go to UK and get your right arm tattooed before I take you serious.

Anyways Islanders here is your food
Even his new name bad boy deks sounds like sheggz. Check out the rhyme

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Don’t think so too. However, IMO, the extent she went in changing her physical attributes point to a psychological trauma possibly related to attracting and keeping long lasting romantic relationships. There are also possibilities of hereditary mental health issues comparable to her uncle’s (Charly Boy) behaviour. That said, I really like her and do wish her the best going forward.

Uriel and Mercy have made it very clear that they want to settle down, but Uriel has some issues that aren't even her fault:-

- She said she had ovarian cysts(which is why her hair is permanently short)

- Her mum's dementia which might be seen as hereditary

- Her brother (the guy is based in the UK and is openly gay. He even wears lip gloss like Uncle Clifford)

Mercy's issue is that she's too successful and friendly with Rich men in a way that might be intimidating(even though she can obviously be with a guy earning 200k a month).

The problem now is that these 2 girls are still insisting on marrying only Igbo guys that typically marry late. If Ike had finally committed Lambo, she would have been happy to just be a flexing housewife and Madam. Uriel is solid wife material, i just don't know why nobody in the house or outside wants to be serious with her.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Altrarecords:

Any clip of this?

The show is "My Beautyful life" on African Magic Showcase or Showmax.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Geezeem:

When you said someone "dey yeye" herself and said she should "stfu"... it reflects being civil right?

Please grow up!
This is some juvenile crap undecided
Oga I no wan grow up…

I live by my truth and my truth is my truth…
Why Mod go come here dey yarn dust her,no be yeye she wan yeye herself…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
OhBritannia:
Sorry to burst your bubble.
More than 70% of Phynations are First time stans.
I know this from experience during the campaigns.
Many never had favs before and Phyna is their first ever favorite.

I dare to say that Phynations are the top 2 most loyal fan base in the history of big brother after tacha and her fans.

Phynations might support other housemates but their loyalty to Phyna is enough to win a political election.

As Phyna has already declares her support for pere,
pere is 99% capable of winning this all Stars because i know Phynations follows phyna anywhere she goes.

Lol. First time fans? You must be joking.

Every Phyna fan on social media is a BBNaija addict and it shows from their posts. And every BBNaija addict supported either of CeeCee, Mercy, Whitemoney or one of the other housemates in the house. Lol I know some Phyna fans who still have Mercy's picture on their profile pic..

The only people who are first time Phyna fans are kids below 18. And these ones don't have any voting power.

Besides the Twitter dogs, the other demographic that voted Phyna are just casual BBNaija watchers who don't even follow her on social media but liked her personality that season. These ones won't even get the news that she's supporting Pere and even if they do, they won't give shit..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Geezeem:

And the accent? cheesy

Which stupid accent?😂 Ur segun olodo's Fraudulent accent dey give migraine🤦 Oba Waya has the real british accent that gives joy🥰
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Start Wettin!!U know me I no dey look face if u near my person u go collect😁😁😁
LOL…I trust u say u no dey look face but..
Tatiana4u na our family friend na..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Which fc.. hope that f doesn’t stand for football cos pick pocket(Shegzs) mentioned at the reuion that he failed in his career as a footballer..
Their own FC stands for fraud club nothing dey Sabi my dear grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Olodo24:
After her season, TBoss made it clear that she wouldn't do BBN again...not even for a billion. See Gobbe was too mentally draining for her. She's kind of a very fragile person. She cries easily.

Cee-C looks like the one that can shake Mercy with gbas gbos, and I think it'll happen. Remember the long wait we had for the Tacha x Mercy conflict to happen. Just wait

I'm not too sure. Ceecee is mad, but still bougie. Infact her annoyance with Alex was that she felt she, a student in UNN, was too small to exchange words with her, a lawyer, a rich kid and fresh Island girl. Now in Mercy, she has a much more bougie person who has the support of the female housemates and fans and who also keeps to herself. The old Ceec for be problem sha!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Chimezie198:
Ike cover your mouth while yawning.. no wonder u no dey clean yansh after pooing
From close quarters, i I observed that a lotta people from and living in the US don't cover their mouths.I found that quite weird given that we are used to that as Nigerians
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Uriel and Mercy have made it very clear that they want to settle down, but Uriel has some issues that aren't even her fault:-

- Her brother (the guy is based in the UK and is openly gay. He even wears lip gloss like Uncle Clifford)

Mercy's issue is that she's too successful and friendly with Rich men in a way that might be intimidating(even though she can obviously be with a guy earning 200k a month).

The problem now is that these 2 girls are still insisting on marrying only Igbo guys that typically marry late. If Ike had finally committed Lambo, she would have been happy to just be a flexing housewife and Madam. Uriel is solid wife material, i just don't know why nobody in the house or outside wants to be serious with her.

They both need a total makeover in outlook and attitude for a start.
Mercy is probably too mgbekeish and Uriel too upper-classy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Their own FC stands for fraud club nothing dey Sabi my dear grin
LMAO..
Dem get accent..
Very yeye people

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Geezeem:

We are okay with those on the show now. Thank you

Are you very sure you don't want to see beautiful T-boss again?😏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
OhBritannia:
Sorry to burst your bubble.
More than 70% of Phynations are First time stans.
I know this from experience during the campaigns.
Many never had favs before and Phyna is their first ever favorite.

I dare to say that Phynations are the top 2 most loyal fan base in the history of big brother after tacha and her fans.

Phynations might support other housemates but their loyalty to Phyna is enough to win a political election.

As Phyna has already declares her support for pere,
pere is 99% capable of winning this all Stars because i know Phynations follows phyna anywhere she goes.

🗑️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I'm not too sure. Ceecee is mad, but still bougie. Infact her annoyance with Alex was that she felt she, a student in UNN, was too small to exchange words with her, a lawyer, a rich kid and fresh Island girl. Now in Mercy, she has a much more bougie person who has the support of the female housemates and fans and who also keeps to herself. The old Ceec for be problem sha!
I remember Alex saying she only had 2000 in her account when she came for big brother then.She was just a local girl. Wonder if she eventually finished school
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Oh my
This is enough
For PCOS she is doing the right things already - work outs, dieting etc so should be fine, hopefully
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
carammel:

I will agree with you on this.
Neo didn’t mean it that Ike smells, people misinterpret talks a lot.

If Ike smells or he is that dirty, Angel would have insulted him with that the other night she was chasing clout, she will never hold back on such.

What Mercy said about Ike is likely true.

Some men in America especially in black american cycles don't wash their butts after pooing because it's considered as "gayish". Any man who takes his time to keep that area clean is seen as a suspect. So to avoid the homo tag and appear staight they do the opposite extreme of leaving that place unkept.

To them, it's just another way of showing you are not gay

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dominique luv..

I love u so much and I know u love me..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kuku came with a pierced ear wearing similar earring like Sheggzs'. Wore neck piece like Sheggz and decided he's no more Kuku but bad boy desk!! Only that bad boys don't walk bending like old men.

Pretending to discard his God given talent of a resident gossip in a bid to sway viewers, but a leopard can never change its colours, So he decided to lie against Biggie!! . Adekunle can never give content without spreading malicious gossip!! It's in him tongue See how he's become a delawood trying to show the public he changed!! (Soon very soon, he'll come out of character). Now he wants to desperately ship with Venbitter.

Kuku, I know Sheggz is your role model ... Wearing ear rings, neck piece, keeping beards, trying to ship up like Sheggz won't help you. cheesy cheesy

Get a passport go to UK and get your right arm tattooed before I take you serious.

Anyways Islanders here is your food

Omo!! See cooking!! Una dey vex for this street. 😳😂😳😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ike na criminal grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ike is a game player
He is gooooood for this game
And I could listen to him all day!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Here comes the fan of an abuser,a scammer,a braggart,nonentity and pick pocket..

Remember what I told u last time..Adekunle is in ur phucking face,on a regular basis..

It took u ages to cook this after all d bragging..u must really think highly of yourself but my dear this one no gig,u never even set firee..

And just like Mercy said,this is ALL STARS..Na housemate wey dey relevant dey call…Sheggzs aka abuser aka pickpocket aka scammer in now insignificant..

And my dear, Sheggzs will cross 7 seas and rivers just to have Venita..I’m not even shipping but Ekuke doesn’t stand a chance..

Lick and be satisfied…

😂😂😂😂

Thank God say I dey house today. I'll enjoy this vawulence with my full chest.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
Geezeem:

His privileged background was the issue

Nigerians punish the rich for reasons best known to them. If there is no poverty story or pity project, Nigerians are simply not interested undecided

Otherwise, how on earth was laycon more entertaining than Kidd? in which clime?

That said, i thought the debate was who was whose highlights?

You started it by saying Erica was his highlights, I debunked it with points and asked for your own points

You are yet to give those to me, instead you asked a question with the intention to bail out
His rich background had nothing to do with his poor fanbase!
In fact,people liked him mainly for his rich background,big talks,fake promises and most importantly,his relationship with Erica…that was why he became useless in the House after her unfortunate exit!
Laycon was more entertaining than Kidd in ways that I’d rather not explain cos I wasn’t/isn’t a fan.
Now,let me list Erica’s highlights;grin
Erica was very good at games and tasks!
She won HOH countless times!
She was the centerpiece of the show!
She gave us gbas gbos!
She was an entertainer!
She was wild and erotic!
She gave us a glimpse of madness!grin
She loved her truth!
Baby girl carried the show on her head!
See eh,there was no BBN Lockdown without her and when she left,the show became lifeless!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Are you very sure you don't want to see beautiful T-boss again?😏

I would pay small money to have her come back
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

They both need a total makeover in outlook and attitude for a start.
Mercy is probably too mgbekeish and Uriel too upper-classy.

Trust me, guys like Mercy as she is. Even her igbotic accents sounds weirdly sexy, and that her behind, enhanced or not,can start a riot. Can't you see Ike still lustfully looks at her once in a while? Mercy should look beyond Island guys attend more weddings and Town Union events. Someone will definitely notice her.

Uriel is also on point. Despite her thick British , she's quiet, shy, respectful, learning Igbo very fast and is a genius in the kitchen. The problem is not her, it's just the fear of marrying into mental issues or having a brother-in-law who might be fantasizing about having sex with YOU!

Cee-Cee is 30 and is most likely looking for a man, but which man is crazy enough to risk it? Imagine having to live with her for LIFE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.