Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490402 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
IIebaye qualified, the gal is giving her people bragging right o.....

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
No be neo advice help Ilebaye win now eh cry

Una no good for this thread
After all the shut up neo. grin

Even ilebaye and neo have reconciled yet una still wan kill the boy cry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
I wonder how Ilebaye baby would have survived in that house without Doyin...

Nobody even held her or nothing...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I haven't been watching fervently so I could be wrong, but I feel Pere gravitates towards Alex congenially rather than vice versa. Is Ceec reading a premeditated shade from Alex by this closeness?

I think so, but it seems CeeC's anger is directed at Alex because of him while Alex is clueless of the situation.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
PrincessEstates:

If I hear say Princess remove wetin she dey wear... cheesy

I could almost see a lightbulb go off in her brain yesterday when Ike told her that he used to wear black on nominations day during his Season, so that he would be under the radar and less noticeable for the other housemates to remember when making their eviction nominations.

So when I tuned in today, I wasn’t surprised to see her on black. grin

LMAO
She should have won black wig too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pinehead1:

That's why I wanted her to win

Let it pain them well grin

I knew they wouldn't be happy.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

He won't use the same energy to study why he left the BBNaija house in 2020 with 1% of all votes on the final day. Very arrogant excuse for a sure boy. Take away his impressive fashion sense and you might have someone with an IQ and emotional intelligence level below that of Cross.

Wetin Neo do? In fact I hope the two cousin friends (Neo & Venita) continue to give pepper. I don't like the fact that Venom people are wailing over them. No one is wailing over veenom or bothered by what she does with anyone, so why the constant wailing over Neo? The audacity! Aside the dumbos making a victim out of one annoying provocative predator who's harassing men in their bed while insulting them after being chased out, apart from playing the victim. Na so she harass married Kess in his bed.

Neo, Venita have been involved in different drama. Heck, Tbaj has been planning heist since, aside other drama. What drama does predator have without the aboved named three who gave her the drama in the first place.

I once asked one person what other drama does she have, she couldn't answer till now. Point is those three gave her the drama to begin with.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Giel:
No be neo advice help Ilebaye win now eh cry

Una no good for this thread
After all the shut up neo. grin

Even ilebaye and now have reconciled yet una still wan kill the boy cry grin grin

Venita will look so stupid, IIebaye and Neo are busy hugging each other while aunty is busy planning IIebaye......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Someone whose surgical bum is so ugly that she needs to ask for a refund from her surgeon is asking where are all the flat arse girls? Wetin person no go see for this life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pinehead1:

If Doyin leaves the house now, IIebaye will probably ask for VE as that's the only person that actually gives a shyt about her......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Abeg make una no vex
Did madam women supporting women
It's a girl's time. I want a girl to win
I'm tired of women rivalry
Aka mercy D liar grin
Did she congratulate ilebaye? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Venita will look so stupid, IIebaye and Neo are busy hugging each other while aunty is busy planning IIebaye......

Did Neo say he dey fight Baye? He said he no want her. Na by force?

Even Tbaj wey Baye dey unnecessarily act vindictive and nominated was still the one instructing them before they came up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
White pig showing how useless he is outside the kitchen

He would surely be more successful as a housewife than a musician.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Alex will enter trouble again with CeeC, why is she sitting on Cross legs now When she knows CeeC will go on a ranting spree now.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The way neo supported ilebaye.
You won't even remember they had beef

Venita make she try rest.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ike thought Ilebaye put in only 3...🤧
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Giel:
Abeg make una no vex
Did madam women supporting women
It's a girl's time. I want a girl to win
I'm tired of women rivalry
Aka mercy D liar grin
Did she congratulate ilebaye? grin

Not yet, maybe she will before the end of today.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Queen ilebaye giving us bragging rights

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ike u talk too much Sharrap!! see as Mercy dey use u get clues!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Giel:

The way neo supported ilebaye.
You won't even remember they had beef

Venita make she try rest.

That's my headache with Venita jumping into a fight that has nothing to do with her, while Neo has moved past the fight she is still somewhere angry with the gal.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Threebear:
Queen ilebaye giving us bragging rights

You dey support IIebaye......shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Is the HOH game over? Just tuned in, the hms are gisting.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:
White pig showing how useless he is outside the kitchen

He would surely be more successful as a housewife than a musician.
Crazy girl? 😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Princess talked too much and gave too many clues
Even neo

Which one is it's physics?
Ike you too shut up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Stop saying Alex is clueless. Even if you dislike Cee c try to be objective. Cee c has her fault. Yes she’s pained but if you don’t see that Alex going to tell Pere that Cee c is the reason why she’s backing down from him and telling him things that she didn’t hear with her ears; if you can’t see what she’s doing, then I can’t help you.

fitzmayowa:

I think so, but it seems CeeC's anger is directed at Alex because of him while Alex is clueless of the situation.....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You dey support IIebaye......shocked shocked shocked
Yes o 😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Amillionnn:
Stop saying Alex is clueless. Even if you dislike Cee c try to be objective. Cee c has her fault. Yes she’s pained but if you don’t see that Alex going to tell Pere that Cee c is the reason why she’s backing down from him and telling him things that she didn’t hear with her ears; if you can’t see what she’s doing, then I can’t help you.

You're very wise .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's my headache with Venita jumping into a fight that has nothing to do with her, while Neo has moved past the fight she is still somewhere angry with the gal.....

That's the point you can't decipher which I have been pointing out. Venita has been showing pepper to everyone. It's not about Baye here. If she deemed anyone was rude, she showed pepper. So, everyone has got their own share of her pepper, including Neo. That's what you failed to assimilate.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
I don’t like it Abeg. He should face front or find someone else. He should stay away from this drama I see brewing.

Geezeem:

Abeg make him gee us small story line to take hold bodii grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Threebear:

Crazy girl? 😁

Yes.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
But jokes apart...women are fine shaa🙃.

Their beauty comes in all shades and sizes...👌

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
I'm starting to like Ilebaye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.