Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1503035 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Frustrating game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Love or hate her....Mercy is highly competitive!!!

Mercy/Angel and/or Venita will qualify

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Giel:
As I no too like anybody for this group
Let me take a break

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I think so, but it seems CeeC's anger is directed at Alex because of him while Alex is clueless of the situation.....
OK, that explains why Alex had that chat with Pere and her insistence to be left alone. With time we'll know if Princess' reveal was helpful or a setback.
Thanks Fitz!! tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
This game is fatphobic angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Asabe4:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Asabe4:
And that's why she keeps winning.
She'll likely win again 😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Threebear:

And that's why she keeps winning.
She'll likely win again 😁
Sadly,she may. This game is about money and numbers,she has both!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
This Bbn show has run for too long for anyone to still be deceived by these housemates.
Everyone of them is playing the game even those without fan base, they will use any means to play the game.

There is no innocent soul among them, none of them is a victim, NONE.

Ilebaye is no victim, she talks sharply, rude and gives it back to whoever tries her so how is she a victim of bullies.

The only reason anyone perceives her as a victim is because she is younger, Angel is equally younger, Saskay was young while on the show why were the later not playing victim?

Venita should continue sprinkling her atarodo and others should continue standing up to her, the game will be more interesting this way.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
I talk am say this next team go suffer.

CeeC is not even putting in work. She don give up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Lol, let's assume i am. What made you feel so? And yes, i imagine there are better things to remember than the password to your account on a platform run by a bigot masquerading as a techpreneur.

What are the similarities between me and this Gentlefury? 🙃

You don’t insult forumites people at least not me and my forum fam
You usually respond to my posts even when we don’t agree
And the whole style and length
I just know- I am not a GenZ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Frodd is thinking bout his life. grin cheesy grin grin and probably cussing Big Brother in his mind.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
crystalpapers:
Alex sabi torment ceecee sha. Saw her sitting on cross laps grin grin grin
how's that torment? everybody knows that cross is cruise
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Frodd should just stand there...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Frodd Nwanem, what is the matter? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Why won’t Alex tell Pere to leave her alone, as she see say CeeC has put him in invisibility mode.

As CeeC is now very close to Cross, Cross is now her target. She don already use style try Whitemoney because he’s also close to CeeC, but Odogwu don already sight her game from a mile away..

If CeeC decides to give Cross space now, and be close to someone else, for example Soma (I deliberately chose someone that neither CeeC nor Alex are extremely close to at the moment), you’ll suddenly see her going to do “bestie” with him.

Her game don cast. Las las, na Pastor go do deliverance for her, in regards to this her obsession with CeeC. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mercy no even gree move. She has mastered the art of time wasting. Weh done!!!! If na me sef, na Wetin I go do be that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Venita, how e take concern you if they all decide to stand there till the time is up. This woman
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Threebear:

Ilebaye is a bandwagon?
You're lost and confused....better face your quack nurse and smelling failed blogger.
chai. This one is hitting below the belt
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
PrincessEstates:
Why won’t Alex tell Pere to leave her alone, as she see say CeeC has put him in invisibility mode.

As CeeC is now very close to Cross, Cross is now her target. She don already use style try Whitemoney because he’s also close to CeeC, but Odogwu don already sight her game from a mile away..

If CeeC decides to give Cross space now, and be close to someone else, for example Soma (I deliberately chose someone that neither CeeC nor Alex are extremely close to at the moment), you’ll suddenly see her going to do “bestie” with him.

Her game don cast. Las las, na Pastor go do deliverance for her, in regards to this her obsession with CeeC. undecided
CeeC said it best, Alex wants everything she has .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Alex will enter trouble again with CeeC, why is she sitting on Cross legs now When she knows CeeC will go on a ranting spree now.......
What? Having decided to steer clear of Pere, is Ceec claiming cross as well? Is the vibe with Cross mutual? You do know that Pere debunked any closeness with Ceec and only identified Venita as the babe he had crossed the line with (whatever that means)? If Ceec is not romantically linked with any guy, it's somewhat mischievous to throw banters over any babe coming close to anyone she's friendly with particularly Alex, haba.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Buhahahahahaha! Choi! Lightning and thunder.

Aguwanyi:

Which fc.. hope that f doesn’t stand for football cos pick pocket(Shegzs) mentioned at the reuion that he failed in his career as a footballer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Frodd and Mercy will win for their team...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Frodd and CeeC should make it out of this group, I was rooting for Venita.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Are hands allowed in this game?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mercy about to win again.

Mercy haters una go explain tire, no evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Frodd plans to stand at that spot for the next 4 minutes...💪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
The moment Venita got 3 balls in her tray. mercy decided to climb on with her 4th ball.

I respect that actually. She is actually competitive.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Angel be like person wey dey fetch water inside basket.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
carammel:
Frodd and CeeC should make it out of this group, I was rooting for Venita.
it's looking like frodd and mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Many guys in Naija wouldn't want to risk having that type of very close in-law. You know this is the truth.
Yet many Nigerian women are married to gay men. Bobrisky no get in-law? Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Venita is Mercy's fan.

It's weird to watch...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.