Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1548828 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Giel:
Imagine if ilebaye wins hoh and picks doyin. Neo and mercy as her bff's
I don't know who else she likes

She likes White Pig

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:
White pig showing how useless he is outside the kitchen

He would surely be more successful as a housewife than a musician.
Why are you insulting the ally of your fave?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
thatigboman:
bff has no immunity this week. biggie say there are three ways of gaining immunity. 1. HOH 2. black envelop 3 will be those nominated to stay.

Abeg who won the black envelope game?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mhizdebs(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
😂😂😂 Cee c is so funny

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:

It's Mercy.

Don't misspell the name of the Queen.
Come collect my phone na..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Why are you insulting the ally of your fave?

I'll insult anyone that's not Mercy.

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seunomobo:

Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mhizdebs(f): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
After all these insults wetin you wan gain?
These guys no send you oo
They will always be cool outside.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:

I'll insult anyone that's not Mercy.
Because of your statement, WM stans may not vote to save Mercy if she is up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I'm not sure I agree with your assertion. Alex is free to mingle and flirt with anyone in the house that is not romantically linked with Ceec. Any guy that's equally interested in Ceec will definitely avoid flirting with Alex since the tension between both girls is in the open. Ceec is over reacting and this is evident in her attitude to Pere. It's instructive to also note that Pere rejected the notion of any closeness with Ceec, so why should Alex not express herself freely ? I think fans are fuelling this feud beyond what it is really.
True

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:

Mercy.

Mercy again?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Adekunle might win the hoh game again....

He did something similar to this last season......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ade doing well
Slow and steady
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Soma has so much potential, just very little sense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Facebook loves their Whitemoney

Mercy has lots of dedicated fans

God don't allow any past winner go home again with that 120mil cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

What? Having decided to steer clear of Pere, is Ceec claiming cross as well? Is the vibe with Cross mutual? You do know that Pere debunked any closeness with Ceec and only identified Venita as the babe he had crossed the line with (whatever that means)? If Ceec is not romantically linked with any guy, it's somewhat mischievous to throw banters over any babe coming close to anyone she's friendly with particularly Alex, haba.

The above is the question for CeeC o, as I don't understand why she is mad that Pere is close to Alex. Give it some few days she will start talking about how Alex wants to claim Cross since she knows that Cross is very close her......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
mediocre:
In the first half of the sentence I thought this was going to end up as a beautiful positive statement grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
DoubleeDee:

OK, that explains why Alex had that chat with Pere and her insistence to be left alone. With time we'll know if Princess' reveal was helpful or a setback.
Thanks Fitz!! tongue

Alex has always maintained she doesn't want any rivalry or men drama, the advise from Princess will just ensure that she is more aware of what's going in around her and continues to stay clear of anything drama related......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Because of your statement, WM stans may not vote to save Mercy if she is up for eviction.

Because of my statement? You must be delusional to think that Nairalanders have any voting power. Don't you wonder why the most hated housemates on this thread always go on to win? Check the likes and comments, every housemate these perpetual losers on this thread support never wins.

Currently they are supporting Adenkunle firewood who will not even make top 3

Besides, most white Pig fans are Mercy and CeeCee stans. Merceneries are not sharing vote this year so white pig is in trouble if he comes up against Mercy and CeeCee. We don't need votes from his depleted fanbase. We are more than enough.

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Adekunle why na?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Adekunle was so close yet so far
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Chai… Ade😭😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Seunomobo:

not yet done. After the HOH game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Bandwagoner
Na de work wey she/him dey do

Maybe "they/them" are non binary or gender fluid......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Adekunle you have played this game before na, no dey whine us.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
mediocre:
He's allowing his libido control his wits.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Giel:

In the first half of the sentence I thought this was going to end up as a beautiful positive statement grin grin

Watching him attempt this game is pissing me off. He should be one of the favorites to win but he somehow thinks speed > balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Giel:

Big brother has told them about nominations to stay?
no. But he told them that there are 3 ways of getting immunity. One of them being HOH, say he will tell them others later. We know the 2nd is the black envelope and the 3rd will be Pardon me pls, nomination to stay.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Alex has always maintained she doesn't want any rivalry or men drama, the advise from Princess will just ensure that she is more aware of what's going in around her and continues to stay clear of anything drama related......
She's already being accused of moving on Cross deliberately to spite Ceec.
Seems she's in a catch 22 situation.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
thatigboman:
no. But he told them that there are 3 ways of getting immunity. One of them being HOH, say he will tell them others later. We know the 2nd is the black envelope and the 3rd will be Pardon me pls, nomination to stay.
Ok thank you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nhazeru:
Facebook loves their Whitemoney

Mercy has lots of dedicated fans

God don't allow any past winner go home again with that 120mil cry cry cry
none. CeeC is winning this.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
bluefilm:
Adekunle why na?

Fairdamsel:
Chai… Ade😭😭

Giel:
Adekunle was so close yet so far

kowema:
Adekunle you have played this game before na, no dey whine us.

A bunch of deluded folks supporting a delawood that will end up disgracing them

This is a sneak peak into the future. This is how Adenkunle Firewood fans will cry when he gets evicted soon..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.