Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479404 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
This kid bff's pick pain doyin 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
dominique:
Who did Kidd pick as his BFFs?

Pere, Tbaj, Neo and Uriel

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by anadozie1: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kossyso:
Whitemoney is not even putting so much effort in this game. He is just there living each day as they come. Uriel is picking the wrong fight.
I think he mentioned it earlier at the beginning. That he didn't even come to win but to expose his brand or something. But, people just carry the guy matter for head

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
dominique:
Who did Kidd pick as his BFFs?

Tolani, Uriel, Neo and Pere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC will always try and insert Pere and Alex into the conversation with Doyin......cheesy
As in ehh
Omor Tobi try ohh grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Doyin is shocketed grin grin grin

Ntorrrr Doyin….

I am glad BFF issue is opening your eyes…. You that they wanted to put up self… grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
mediocre:

He makes her uncomfortable in the kitchen, he thinks she’s in a competition with him - for the kitchen. She did not expect that from someone she considered a friend.
He's cooking his food or make he no chop again grin

It's not WM fault that she sees it as competition, she's not valid that's it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Doyin needs to always keep her mouth shut, it's that the mouth that will always put her in trouble.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Is Doyin hurt?
She's saying she surprised she wasn't picked for bff Because kidd told her he would
Her annoyance is that Kidd came to meet her and baye in the toilet and later came to meet her again telling her he wants them to be in an alliance, bffs included, everything.
Only for today kiddwaya didn't pick her
Ilebaye tells doyin
I told you

Doyin keeps repeating that she's annoyed because she didn't go meet Kidd, Kidd came to meet her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Doyin will u keep quiet
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Me go just dey enjoy my Neo, Venita and Tbaj. Anytime they come out, they will always continue their friendships and I go still dey enjoy their talkative nature 😂 Anyone trying to prove a point with one provocative predator can do their worse. You've already failed this season. No more trying to force an entitled victim card playing provocative harasser on another person because you wanna prove a point 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Weray Neo leave Baye alone before you start claiming she's the one chasing after you. Anuofia somebody

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
thatigboman:
is cheating being successful? No wonder all your generations are into yahoo yahoo

You must be mistaking me for your dad…. Definitely not me☺️☺️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
If the money is not white then it's not legit

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

EZE EGO 1

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy angry

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
bentenny:

As in ehh
Omor Tobi try ohh grin

The thing still get effect after 6 years.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
MamBi:
Doyin is shocketed grin grin grin
Ntorrrr Doyin….
I am glad BFF issue is opening your eyes…. You that they wanted to put up self… grin

I understand this perfectly.
I have been soo mad at her for the whole Kidd rubbish, exactly what played out with Deji.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
CeeC making snide remarks close to Pere, CeeC na serious wahala......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Another reminder that no girl has dared to pick a fight with Mercy.

She owns all the girls this season and if any of them try talk pim to her face, she will open their yansh and share their receipts.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
dominique:
Weray Neo leave Baye alone before you start claiming she's the one chasing after you

Did Neo tell you that he sees her as an enemy? Neo already made his Point with his nomination. Get off your feeling.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
mediocre:

That’s not why they nominated strong housemates

Exactly.

Mercy has been clear that she wants 5 women to finish top and a woman to win. It is why Ebuka asked her the gender question. Mercy's strategy this season is to cause a gender war and she simply selected the female she thinks is the strongest and the only one she has a bit of respect for due to her pedigree.

On the other part, Whitemoney approached Mercy for a conversation last week and told her that the other housemates are jealous of them because they are past winners. He opined that since they are past winners and have the fans, they should finish 1st and 2nd. Whitemoney promised to stand by Mercy and he genuinely believes that he's in an alliance with Mercy after the failed deal.

This clearly explains why Mercy and Whitemoney nominated Cee-C and Mercy respectively.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Neo and IIebaye are sitting close together talking, while Venita carry fight wey no concern her for head......Whew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Poshpee: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
jenifer007:
I wish WM was in pepperdem or LD..Walahi WM won't win

Very useless winner
hahaha 🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
jenifer007:

Pere, Tbaj, Neo and Uriel

Ok thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
anadozie1:
I think he mentioned it earlier at the beginning. That he didn't even come to win but to expose his brand or something. But, people just carry the guy matter for head
Somebody that even stated at the beginning of the show that he doesn't plan on cooking for the group this season

Very straightforward and chilled individual is who some of them want to antagonize by force, even Uriel

It can't work grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
anadozie1:
It's normal for people to tackle him because they think cooking is his strategy but the truth is that the guy is a jolly good fellow that loves food.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Omor see lamba grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
dominique:
Weray Neo leave Baye alone before you start claiming she's the one chasing after you

Tor, I was shocked oh. I thought they were now enemies for life…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Na London boys go be the end of this ugly doyin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
dominique:

The jury might pity her like the house pitied Soma. This is a person that talks about her early eviction every Eke market day. You think the jury is not watching?

The jury will not pity anything. The jury thing is the organizers way of intervening in the eviction process. I suspect they will only keep people who serve content. For example, say someone like ilebaye is put up for eviction and they score really low votes. The jury will probably save her instead of say someone like princess that is not offering anything.

Long and short, imo, multichoice introduced this jury thing to ensure the show does not descend into a borefest. It is their way of ensuring interesting housemates, content serving housemates, remain in the show for as long as possible. This is what I think sha o.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ModupeJ(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
It’s official
Team Cee-c welcome me
Cee-c for the money

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Adekunle should run away from Venita, as she will cage his game just like Allysn did the last time.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
MamBi:

Tor, I was shocked oh. I thought they were now enemies for life…

Venita will look stupid now......Whew!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.