Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502455 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Is Doyin a parrot?

@dominique come and defend your girl ooo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

Did Neo tell you that he sees her as an enemy? Neo already made his Point with his nomination. Get off your feeling.

Lose lipped Neo has broadcasted to the best whole house that Ilebaye is chasing him, why is he now dragging her to come and sit with him? Bloody gaslighter

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
N3TRAL:

Exactly.

Mercy has been clear that she wants 5 women to finish top and a woman to win. It is why Ebuka asked her the gender question. Mercy's strategy this season is to cause a gender war and she simply selected the female she thinks is the strongest and the only one she has a bit of respect for due to her pedigree.

On the other part, Whitemoney approached Mercy for a conversation last week and told her that the other housemates are jealous of them because they are past winners. He opined that since they are past winners and have the fans, they should finish 1st and 2nd. Whitemoney promised to stand by Mercy.

This clearly explains why Mercy and Whitemoney nominated Cee-C and Mercy respectively.

Wrong analysis.

Whitemoney is Mercy's bitch along with Venita, Angel and a host of others.

Mercy was the one that connected him to Cubana and probably connected him to other big men.

I also feel like Mercy knows some secret shit about him. Hence the loyalty and docile respect.

Dude was even coming to give her info he gathered from other conversations like some rat gathering info for his superior.

Open Mercy's butthole and you will find Whitemoney inside.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
🌵
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
MamBi:

Tor, I was shocked oh. I thought they were now enemies for life…

Please what is Tor
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
aroundnaija:
Na still public voting go determine winner, dem go scrap jury later on in the show just like the LD season...

Na who get fans pass go still win🚶🏿‍♂️
It's the right thing to do.
Let the viewers decide their winner.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
🌵

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dsimmer:
Me go just dey enjoy my Neo, Venita and Tbaj. Anytime they come out, they will always continue their friendships and I go still dey enjoy their talkative nature 😂 Anyone trying to prove a point with one provocative predator can do their worse. You've already failed this season. No more trying to force an entitled victim card playing provocative harasser on another person because you wanna prove a point 😂

Funnily, they would even be attacking the said guy in the process while forcing the victim card playing provocative harasser on him and wanting to prove a point to the guy. The wonders of the world 😅
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

The jury will not pity anything. The jury thing is the organizers way of intervening in the eviction process. I suspect they will only keep people who serve content. For example, say someone like ilebaye is put up for eviction and they score really low votes. The jury will probably save her instead of say someone like princess that is not offering anything.

Long and short, imo, multichoice introduced this jury thing to ensure the show does not descend into a borefest. It is their way of ensuring interesting housemates, content serving housemates, remain in the show for as long as possible. This is what I think sha o.

This makes sense
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
MercyStan:

Wrong analysis.

Whitemoney is Mercy's bitch along with Venita, Angel and a host of others.

Mercy was the one that connected him to Cubana and probably connected him to other big men.

I also feel like Mercy knows some secret shit about him. Hence the loyalty and docile respect.

Dude was even coming to give her info he gathered from other conversations.

Open Mercy's butthole and you will find Whitemoney inside.

Mercy’s butthole? 🤢🤮
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
N3TRAL:

Exactly.

Mercy has been clear that she wants 5 women to finish top and a woman to win. It is why Ebuka asked her the gender question. Mercy's strategy this season is to cause a gender war and she simply selected the female she thinks is the strongest and the only one she has a bit of respect for due to her pedigree.

On the other part, Whitemoney approached Mercy for a conversation last week and told her that the other housemates are jealous of them because they are past winners. He opined that since they are past winners and have the fans, they should finish 1st and 2nd. Whitemoney promised to stand by Mercy and he genuinely believes that he's in an alliance with Mercy after the failed deal.

This clearly explains why Mercy and Whitemoney nominated Cee-C and Mercy respectively.
If you believe this as her reason then the sky is green. That one na just lip service the female she wants to win is her. The pardon me strategy is a good way to hide her intent. Someone that was nominating women in pepperdem is who will not nominate a woman she feels is a threat to her. Lol
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Is Doyin a parrot?

Na she get her mouth, make she talk. Ceec talks, Uriel talks, Alex talks Venita talks but it's forbidden for Doyin to express her feelings.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
I prefer this blue room
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Omo I can now say with confidence, this season will be a big flop. And I expect multichoice to take a very long break from the whole big brother naija shenanigans….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Uriel should shut up

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

The jury will not pity anything. The jury thing is the organizers way of intervening in the eviction process. I suspect they will only keep people who serve content. For example, say someone like ilebaye is put up for eviction and they score really low votes. The jury will probably save her instead of say someone like princess that is not offering anything.

Long and short, imo, multichoice introduced this jury thing to ensure the show does not descend into a borefest. It is their way of ensuring interesting housemates, content serving housemates, remain in the show for as long as possible. This is what I think sha o.

If this is the case then Adekunle firewood needs to be booted out of the house whenever he lands in the bottom.

Dude offers nothing. Zero content, waste of space and a fake fool. Boring boy deks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

This may be true.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Alex stay away from Uriel before Uriel drag you down o, Uriel e don do na abi.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
All those girls view Mercy as a big threat,but Olodo Mercy view Ceec as a bigger threat

The Olodo can't fancy her chances against Ceec in possible eviction line up,she had to quickly pardon Ceec

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Please what is Tor

It’s like starting a sentence with an exaggerated “Exactly”

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
🌵

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Omo I can now say with confidence, this season will be a big flop. And I expect multichoice to take a very long break from the whole big brother naija shenanigans….

Why What's the reason you feel its going to flop though, just asking to know.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Fairdamsel:

You must be mistaking me for your dad…. Definitely not me☺️☺️
no, u are mistaking me for your grandfather
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
WM for the money

Uriel shut up already

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Is Doyin a parrot?

Doyin is just pathetic.

I hope she gets evicted soon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
dada4138:
Cross's psych as been messed up since yesterday. Today's game further fvcked him up.

He needs healing with Maria
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Wm better stay clear from this girl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
This two gist is not gisting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bad Boy Dek, You will scale through.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
dominique:

Lose lipped Neo has broadcasted to the best whole house that Ilebaye is chasing him, why is he now dragging her to come and sit with him? Bloody gaslighter

Baye came to his bed unsolicited. That's the point. She came and unnecessarily interrupt his conversation with Tbaj while acting bitchy to Tbaj who returned the same energy. Tbaj's narration corroborated Neo's narration

Same way she went to harass Kidd's bed unsolicited and Kidd asked her to leave but when she wouldn't leave, Kidd had to leave her bed for her to leave. But what did she tell Doyin? She lied! She lied and said Kidd got a boner which made her leave whereas it was Kidd who chased her and had to even leave when she wouldn't leave his bed.

Your provocative predator is a harasser and a liar! How about when she harassed married Kess in his bed? A manipulative entitled victim card playing toxic harassing blackmailer, not to mention her toxic attitude of attacking Kidd's father because Kidd didn't allow her in his bed. Or acting nasty and entitled everywhere.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Uriel, I don’t even know where to start…

What happened today to cause the flare up now?

Jollof rice, goat meat all na from some days ago ..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Uriel nor go allow this rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.