Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487401 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Titaniumental:
All those girls view Mercy as a big threat,but Olodo Mercy view Ceec as a bigger threat

The Olodo can't fancy her chances against Ceec in possible eviction line up,she had to quickly pardon Ceec

Actually Mercy sees WhiteMoney as a bigger threat that's why she betrayed their alliance.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Threebear:

And she still became more successful than the winner of her season.

Look at the chef embarrassing himself and being insulted by Uriel of all people, while Maria is vacationing around the world with her billionaire boyfriend and she has over 700 million in her bank account.

😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
scondy:

Of all people ...Alex....very immature manipulative human being

At all at all na em bad. He needs a story line and highlights... it doesn't matter who is giving it to him or how it's coming

Y'all were already saying he has become a delawood.

Ceecee is a big wing in this game.... Alex in the mixture is all the cocktail of catastrophe we need to boom!!

Pere chose well! grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Vote Alex

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sulele04(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pere dey live rent free for Cee C head lmao. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Geezeem:

At all at all na em bad. He needs a story and highlights... it doesn't matter who is giving it to him or how it's coming

Y'all were already saying he has become a delawood.

Ceecee is a big wing in this game.... Alex in the mixture is all the cocktail of catastrophe we need to boom!!

Pere choose well! grin
Wo

Me,I don't like this storyline at allllll.....I dey vex sef,he should have just stayed with Uriel instead of this nonsense CEE C/ Alex dynamics
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
CeeC telling the boys another version of the story.....cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Na pere go finish this cecee 😂😂😂😂

Is this obsession or what

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Still thinking why Neo and Benita didn't pick each other for pardon me nomination
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC telling the boys another version of the story.....cheesy grin cheesy

Only Ike looks interested in hearing her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Sulele04:
Pere dey leave rent free for Cee C head lmao. cheesy cheesy

Na only both of them know their issue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
You like to cook, people like to eat your food.
Cook your food, we’ll eat your food. Simple!!!

... CeeC to Whitemoney 2023

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
CeeC should let Pere be o
Imagine saying Pere is angry with her because she's close to Cross.
She want to create problem between Cross and Pere.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Abeg make I find out something!
Did the quarrel between pere and ceec have anything to do with her closeness to cross as she is alluding to?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Whitemoney is very manipulative. According to his story Uriel came to him yesterday, hugged him and told him if she did anything wrong to him, she's sorry. Obviously she knows him and they're friends and she definitely knows he's low-key pissed at her.thats why she felt she did something wrong that's making him give her some type of attitude. He's very pretentious and fake. That's how he was so down down during that pool party because Kidd took over the grilling.

When she was speaking about her mum, he also said something seemingly lighthearted but loaded with malice and I'm sure that's why she spiralled

People like this will gaslight you when no one is looking and if you react, you look like a bad person.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dsimmer:
Meanwhile, I liked the fact that Kidd chose the people close to him as BFF and ignore Doyin. I would have done same. Doyin can't claim to be Kidd's buddy or wanting to be his buddy yet dey side with a harasser who insulted his father just because he sent her out of his bed 😂 that's why I said Doyin head dey in the mud most times 😂 E shock am.

Let me also add that No one is even saying Doyin should stop being a friend to her but she should have pointed out her wrong to her,so she will know. The housemates who did, the useless people out there are rather attacking them while making her the victim 😂 Let me hear one girl say dem rape her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
The misunderstanding in this game is wild...

Every housemate has an opinion about what's happening around...

Nobody's story is straight...

A true definition of what PERSPECTIVE from different angles look like.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Amya:
Whitemoney is very manipulative. According to his story she came to him yesterday, hugged him and told him if she did anything wrong to him, she's sorry. Obviously she knows him and they're friends and she definitely knows he's low-key pissed at her.thats why she felt she did something wrong that's making him give her some type of attitude. He's very pretentious and fake. That's how he was so down down during that pool party because Kidd took over the grilling.

People like this will gaslight you when no one is looking and if you react, you look like a bad person.

Abeg shove your opinion one side. Even the housemates dey support WM

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pere don enter one chance with Cee C

Same cross, Pere saved in the diary is who she is lying about

I want the news to get to both boys this night

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Abeg shove your opinion one side. Even the housemates dey support WM

... because they think Whitemonkey has retained his fan base.

In reality 3/4 of his fans are gone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Clement1111:

Wo

Me,I don't like this storyline at allllll.....I dey vex sef,he should have just stayed with Uriel instead of this nonsense CEE C/ Alex dynamics

You no know wetin dey
grin

Just chill, watch and...learn

No stay there make people wey no sabi dey deceive you

Pere is in the "right kind of drama" right now

Trust me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Doyin and Ilebaye 😂

Was this Ilebaye girl brought up in Ghana because I can't place her accent 😂

She dey call Alex, Alexandria.

The girl is not playing victim, she's just weird.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
🌵
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Whitemoney, stop disturbing yourself. At least now you know who to stay away from.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
🌵

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Grandpa recognizes grandma

If you know, you know grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Amya:
Whitemoney is very manipulative. According to his story Uriel came to him yesterday, hugged him and told him if she did anything wrong to him, she's sorry. Obviously she knows him and they're friends and she definitely knows he's low-key pissed at her.thats why she felt she did something wrong that's making him give her some type of attitude. He's very pretentious and fake. That's how he was so down down during that pool party because Kidd took over the grilling.

When she was speaking about her mum, he also said something seemingly lighthearted but loaded with malice and I'm sure that's why she spiralled

Very correct. I doubt if he even ate anything that night because he was so moody.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
Cee C go finish Pere and sprinkles periwinkles on him. The babe don read Pere's game plan finish

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
Now that Frodd has vindicated Whitemoney and said he didn’t drag meat with Uriel, what other manipulative propaganda will hanty bring up against Mazi?

Omo, in this life, just be good!!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
N3TRAL:

... because they think Whitemonkey has retained his fan base.

In reality 3/4 of his fans are gone.

Enjoy your display of delusional grandeur,if it makes you happy.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Whitemoney no well, he said you are eating healthy, me I am eating unhealthy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

Let me also add that No one is even saying Doyin should stop being a friend to her but she should have pointed out her wrong to her,so she will know. The housemates who did, the useless people out there are rather attacking them while making her the victim 😂 Let me hear one girl say dem rape her.
I feel Kidd is a free guy. Yesterday he said she was joking even someone else confirmed they were joking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.