Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488013 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Clement1111:

It's like you are watching the wrong show

But cooking is allowed sha
You mean am, could it be because i off tv and leave my speaker on.

Dare you let do picture picture updates. MUUGU
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ceec said let Pere leave her alone but Pere name hasn't left her mouth.

Telling everyone that Alex wants what you have and discussing Alex-Pere to other housemates.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Allow
Ok ooo….
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
CeeCidinho
Onye nsogbu (Miracle’s voice)
cheesy
Tugging at my heart too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Who will marry Cee Cee with this attitude of hers?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Olodo24:
After her season, TBoss made it clear that she wouldn't do BBN again...not even for a billion. See Gobbe was too mentally draining for her. She's kind of a very fragile person. She cries easily.

Cee-C looks like the one that can shake Mercy with gbas gbos, and I think it'll happen. Remember the long wait we had for the Tacha x Mercy conflict to happen. Just wait

I don’t see a Mercy Vs CeeC fight happening sha. Mercy is seriously trying to avoid any female rivalry.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pinehead1:

Telling everyone that Alex wants what you have and discussing Alex-Pere to other housemates.

I'm just not getting it, even Cross is confused.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Avedonn:
CeeC should let Pere be o

Imagine saying Pere is angry with her because she's close to Cross.

She want to create problem between Cross and Pere.

She can't create that out of thin air...pere must ve really said something...he was like that too with Maria over her closeness to same cross....

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Cross will sure tell Pere now, because if Pere is upset about Cross talking to CeeC he won't have asked him to go talk to CeeC......
Like you get

The whole Pere sees cross as an enemy cus he is close to CeeC is weird,this is someone who mentioned cross in the diary room as someone he would save

Why save cross in the game when he sees him as an enemy,the thing no just jig

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
COOL10:
Who will marry Cee Cee with this attitude of hers?
She's not there to lookfor husband

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Cross you self. Why will you mention Alex’s name inside all of this? You done help Cee c close Pere chapter completely.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
eleshin:
I think Ccee is just disappointed that Pere sacrificed their friendship for strategy/game.

She told Cross few minutes ago that the only explanation she has as to why Pere spoke in favour of Alex that day is that he is jealous that she flirted with Cross.

Now, when an average girl you're close to loves you, she thinks you love her back. Cee-C loves Pere and must have flirted with Cross to make him jealous. That's the my own perspective of why she consistently claims that Pere is jealous of her closeness to Cross.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
Clement1111:

Like you get

The whole Pere sees cross as an enemy cus he is close to CeeC is weird,this is someone who mentioned cross in the diary room as someone he would save

Why save cross in the game when he sees him as an enemy,the thing no just jig

CeeC is sure misrepresenting facts, she just accused Pere of gossiping her while she has been the one mentioning Pere at any given chance and also make snide remarks around Pere.....

Pere should have just given her the treatment Adekunle is giving Doyin by completely not seeing her as an HM but a ghost who is not there.....

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2023
scondy:

She can't create that out of thin air...pere must ve really said something...he was like that too with Maria over her closeness to same cross....
She can

Someone who confess that she can pay Instablog to post Pere's private message to her......Cee C is toxic abeg and she will do anything to bring pere down for going with Alex

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:
I want cross to confront pere and hear his side of the story

Cant trust the testimony of a short put

Cross already clocked that Alex was the issue with Cc, based on how cc reacted when Cross mentioned Alex in the convo. Cross smiled afterwards.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:
Congratulations to the latest step father

Venkunle is the goal

U dey find trouble
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2023
Even Pere’s sudden dislike for Uriel is weird. It started after she kissed Neo and I don’t understand it.

scondy:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2023
eleshin:
I think Ccee is just disappointed that Pere sacrificed their friendship for strategy/game.

Pere didn't do anything to her. She's just fighting herself.

I think she want to be in a ship but nobody is interested in her in that house.

She was hoping Cross will reason her matter, but unfortunately for her Cross is not a shipping type.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2023
eleshin:

As she should be. Better to avoid him, than to let him use her shine.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2023
Bitterleaf Cynthia is still ranting

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2023
It's even the attempt of wanting to turn two cousin friends against each other that's the worst for me.

Same thing venom and the people supporting her had wanted to do. Venita of course didn't like it when venom said "any other Venita was counterfeit" while she was on the show thus she ranted a bit but later stopped. I also bet she probably didn't like the fact that venom voted out her loyal close friend, Lilo who had even helped her with the Neo matchmaking in the first place while helping to solve their issues whenever they had issues while they were just settling in. That act of Venom was quite sneaky and Venita would be wary of such act in the first place, albeit she didn't say much but it would have been in her mind nonetheless plus her first impression of Vee. Of course she can be dramatic.

However, the supporters of venom were the worse and were even boasting to her face while enjoying the glee of wanting to turn Neo against her like the same toxic people supporting the provocative predator 😂 The audacity! You must be toxic to have want to turn two cousin friends against each other in the first place, considering no one brought them to the show thus has no right to be entitled over Neo and then acting nasty because he refused. as a matter of fact, I don't understand the entitlement of a predatory harasser, let alone the toxic people supporting her. And the predatory act. Let me hear any girl say dem rape her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2023
Amillionnn:
Cross you self. Why will you mention Alex’s name inside all of this? You done help Cee c close Pere chapter completely.
Make them close chapters abeg

Mercy and Ike wey don date pass no do reach like this
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2023
Amillionnn:

Cross act dumb sometimes though, hence the reason why Alex was insisting Pere not let the talk happen as her name might come up......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2023
Venita ooooo... why are you always depressed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2023
Why is Seyi taking his tea in the toilet (that public toilet)

What's doing Venita?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2023
Pinehead1:

This is what you took from that conversation?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2023
"I no dey any triangle, square or circle. Tell Pere make he do like say he no Sabi me because very soon Dem go draw triangle then put me for one corner"- Miss Hitler.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2023
Pere is the male version of Cecee
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2023
In other news; Kayode no dey joke this Season o. Na everywhere dem put cameras, including the places that the housemates would think are blind spots.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

CeeC is sure misrepresenting facts, she just accused Pere of gossiping her while she has been the one mentioning Pere at any given chance and also make snide remarks around Pere.....

Pere should have just given her the treatment Adekunle is giving Doyin by completely not seeing her as an HM but a ghost who is not there.....
Cross should just relay everything to Pere make everybody find their level

Must we be friends to everyone??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2023
Ceec no wise at all and I'm so disappointed in her..... How can she be towing the same root as 5years ago.....chai shey man na throphy...

ADEKUNLE 2.0 Koni baje fun eh Omo iyi

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2023
scondy:

Lol, thank you very much
Lemme log out cos the analysis on here is not analyzing🙏🏿

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.