Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,770 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488159 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Amya:
Ilebaye is a Cindy at best. If she does not sustain people's interest in the coming weeks, the band wagon will disband.

This is actually true.👌

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Phylla:

At least know the difference between waste and waist before you cook
every idiōt wants to troll cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=124803860][/quote] You are just seeing violence everywhere. 😂 Sadly I realized Mercy ain't just it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Phylla:

At least know the difference between waste and waist before you cook
grin ur failed gay Artist. Turn motivational speaker
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't go and vote na so dem go disgrace Amerigbo for finale.
Better leave bants and enter voting center. grin

You clearly have more experience with the word "disgrace" after your smelly, toxic, dirty pig Tacha was removed from the house when Mercy strategically pushed the mannerless fool to the limit.

Unlike you, Mercenaries have never experienced disgrace and this season wont be any different. Our fav is the embodiment of GRACE so disgrace can never be her portion.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:

Figaroo

See one of the people who won't let WM breef
Actually, she's the one not breefing well.
That one has been ranting since she saw Whitemoney on stage. grin

You can never be well when you are supporting an Okpo like angel.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
MercyStan:

You were never a Mercy stan you liar from the pit of hell.

Support the useless housemate you want to support, but don't lie about ever being a Mercy stan.

You are very delusional to think a core Mercy fan like me,cant decamp because of Mercy's over calculations.

I loved every damn thing about Mercy in pepper dem!
But you see this year,she should sit it out. She is not the only one for winning...to crown it all,she is playing same game and watching her now repeating it is annoying to be honest. Using Ike for the game and pretending she doesn't know her competition just like she did to tacha then,now cc.

Yes I said it,cos I have seen it before. Mercy is fake and very calculating.
Let any other person take it. Possibly Cee cee if she can as it is obvious she is the one closest to that.

Imagine Mercy calling Cc as the one she wanted to save yst. Lol
Very obvious calculated move. So cc fans cant vote and build their fan base!
Why didn't she call her alliance partner Whitemoney. At least whitemoney was gracious enough to call his whitelambo partner...But mercy was there forming as if she never had cee cee in mind since so her fans wont vote.

Fake ass mercy!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
dennisworld1:
a failed upcoming gay artist. Music he nor blow. Acting him nor blow. Toast woman he nor fit. He dey follow woman dey drag kitchen
Ahhh ahnn

Kini boboyi shey fun é
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
thatigboman:
why sunday? thursday night as soon as voting ends. is the voting not electronic? not like they will be waiting for voting result from one riverine area that will arrive on sunday.
Make I give am grace till Sunday afternoon before eviction

You know shim knows how to give useless excuse when the results doesn't tally
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
dennisworld1:
Failed music career. Person use 100million go waist for him failed music career. What a waist of cash.

All you need is his waist?

Coming from someone that can't distinguish waist from waste.

Dem suppose use money for your school from primary to Uni buy tampons dash am to bobrisky.

Waistman.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

"Wm" shocked shocked shocked shocked

God abeg ooo. angry angry angry
No fear

He isn't top 3

Kunle seems to be the strongest male housemate right now

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Threebear:

Ilebaye is not top 5 , Cross is .

Cross isn't top 6 sef

That boy dey enjoy flexing voters

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
FIGARO00:

Actually, she's the one not breefing well.
That one has been ranting since she saw Whitemoney on stage. grin

You can never be well when you are supporting an Okpo like angel.

Wait oooo

Angel still dey the house??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bennytwin:

You are very delusional to think a core Mercy fan like me,cant decamp because of Mercy's over calculations.

But you see this year,she should sit it out. She is not the only one for winning...to crown it all,she is playing same game and watching her now repeating it is annoying to be honest. Using Ike for the game and pretending she doesn't know her competition just like she did to tacha then,now cc.

Let any other person take it. Possibly Cee cee if she can as it is obvious she is the one closest to that.

Why didn't she call her alliance partner Whitemoney. At least whitemoney was gracious enough to call his whitelambo partner...But mercy was there forming as if she never had cee cee in mind since so her fans wont vote.

Fake ass mercy!

You can't claim to be a Mercy fan and then decamp just because you noticed she was calculating.

Mercy has been calculating right from the first day she walked into the pepperdem house and this is one of the reasons why lots of her fans love her. She is strategic, a master game player and always focused on the prize.

This is BBNaija not your sunday school service.

You were never a Mercy stan, just a confused moralist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I was mainly talking about in house though.
Not outside the house.
Lol, it was worse with Saskay and Nina o. People planned to beat Cross outside the house if he ever tried to sleep with Saskay. The same Saskay that even Pere was scared of hurting? The same Saskay that burst into tears when her fans gave her an iPhone? The same Saskay that woke up and burst into tears when JayPaul told her she was drunk during a particular Saturday?
I didn't follow Saskay's journey outside the house so I didn't even know about all these.

Or cry cry Nina that made even celebrities outside the house complain bitterly about bullying when CeeC started deriving a sick pleasure in pushing her around? The same Nina that viewers cheered for the first day she stood up to CeeC? The same Nina that made Biggie almost issue a restraining order against CeeC? The same Nina that caused a war between Bobrisky and Toyin Lawani

Not just ceec. You just reminded me that Nina was treated badly by a lot of the housemates. They looked down on her, for Ceec, she was a terror to a lot of housemates including Nina..
The funniest part was after Nina went to cry to big brother that Ceec was bullying her. Big brother told her to stand up for herself so she did, then the same ceec went back and complained about the way Nina stood up for herself to big brother.
I laughed that day

One of the reasons I will never like ceec is because she flushed nina's eyelashes down the toilet during one of her never ending issues with Nina.
If someone had done that to ceec she would burned the house down but yet she did it to Nina. Queen of dishing out what she cannot take. Provocator extraordinarie. Ceec was and is a very immature person.
She will poke people and when they react she'll play the victim so they have to keep overlooking her nonsense for their sanity.
Nina maturely overlooked.
Nina reconciled with all of them outside the house Sha.
She didn't hold any grudges.

Beauty for all her bad realized she was mean to Ilebaye and never shouted at her again. She even taught her how to use tampons. Venita kinda acted like agbaya sha
I didn't watch that in level. I actually don't think I watched level 2 that much.
Beauty was a horrible abuser. I give that girl no props. Props to ilebaye for forgiving her because beauty went overboard with her.

You just reminded me of Alex, another cry cry baby dat year! It's why it's funny to see them acting like babes now!😄
LoL. Even Alex was saying it that the girl that cries alot is gone. She knows she cried a lot when she was in the house.
Yes they've grown up now.
Well not all of them Sha. Some of them are still stuck in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by babydioku(f): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
dennisworld1:
Failed music career. Person use 100million go waist for him failed music career. What a waist of cash.

And a butt of cash too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Big brother when will diary sessions start?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Alex is still close to Miracle.
In a conversation with Seyi, she said he wasn't impressed that she was coming for the show.
Also recounted an incident where he almost lost his life in flight school. What saved him was that he didn't go and someone else took his place.
Alex said she attended the funeral of the substitute with Miracle.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bennytwin:

Fake ass mercy!
Simply say let another housemate win. All this ranting doesn't make sense. I mean how can you win if you don't calculate? This is a game ffs. 🧐
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Giel:

Not outside the house.

I didn't follow Saskay's journey outside the house so I didn't even know about all these.

Not just ceec. You just reminded me that Nina was treated badly by a lot of the housemates. They looked down on her, for Ceec, she was a terror to a lot of housemates including Nina..
The funniest part was after Nina went to cry to big brother that Ceec was bullying her. Big brother told her to stand up for herself so she did, then the same ceec went back and complained about the way Nina stood up for herself to big brother.
I laughed that day

One of the reasons I will never like ceec is because she flushed nina's eyelashes down the toilet during one of her never ending issues with Nina.
If someone had done that to ceec she would burned the house down but yet she did it to Nina. Queen of dishing out what she cannot take.

I didn't watch that in level. I actually don't think I watched level 2 that much.
Beauty was a horrible abuser. I give that girl no props. Props to ilebaye for forgiving her because beauty went overboard with her.

LoL. Even Alex was saying it that the girl that cries alot is gone. She knows she cried a lot when she was in the house.
I'll always like cecee for being real. 😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Imagine what someone that didn't watch DW had to say about very useless alexandra

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
OldBeer:
Alex is still close to Miracle.
In a conversation with Seyi, she said he wasn't impressed that she was coming for the show.
Also recounted an incident where he almost lost his life in flight school. What saved him was that he didn't go and someone else took his place.
Alex said she attended the funeral of the substitute with Miracle.
Ok that was the funeral she was talking about?
I was wondering what the whole funeral talk is about..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
thatigboman:
Imagine what someone that didn't watch DW had to say about alexandra
Amuche has always being a pickme. She came to look for husband

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Threebear:
Tolani and princess are in the bottom bottom .

Even a blind man will get this right

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kuku fans oya ship

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
I don't know why big brother flashed to the garden now but he did and the conversation in the garden between Adekunle, Venita and Ike
They were talking about sex
So Ike said he doesn't like it if a lady tries to touch his ass or eat his ass

Then Venita slyly said.
Its because your ass isn't clean. If it was clean you would let her eat it.
For a girl to want to eat your ass that means she thinks it's clean

Ike then responded and said no, it's clean but it's not about being clean.. I don't like it.

Venita Venita
You are not nice for that
And I'm sure Ike doesn't know what mercy said because he would have caught on that she was mocking him with what mercy said.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Titaniumental:

This one don come with his voting week mind games again.

Will nvr forget how e take dribble Ozo gullible fans that yr

Threebear dealth wt ozo fans. I wont lie.
Even the day Ozo left,he kept saying he wont leave. Lols.
That Ozo's leaving pained me sha. Such a talented young man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Titaniumental:
Kuku fans oya ship
Them no know their mate??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:

No fear

He isn't top 3

Kunle seems to be the strongest male housemate right now
I must admit that I like this Adekunle on All Stars.
He deserves it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
thatigboman:
Imagine what someone that didn't watch DW had to say about very useless Alexandra
Alex is a pick me.
Women arisers will not support her.
What she said about Ceec fans yesterday was very low.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Giel:

Not outside the house.

I laughed that day

If someone had done that to ceec she would burned the house down but yet she did it to Nina. Queen of dishing out what she cannot take.

Nina wey abandon school go marry person for America. She was classified as dumb and actually appeared Clueless much of time.But big brother paved a way for her as that visibility enabled to connect with her baby daddy and she was able to leave her local Imo town for the US and couldn't care less now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
FIGARO00:

All you need is his waist?

Coming from someone that can't distinguish waist from waste.

Dem suppose use money for your school from primary to Uni buy tampons dash am to bobrisky.

Waistman.
ok Mr English is that all. Tell white pig to stop been gayish. He dun waste money wen he win take go push him failed music career.

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.