Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501626 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Geezeem:

Pere and delawood in one sentence... grin. This is is joke right?

Anyway I will take your smile as an answer

That said, we don't want your loose cannon of a fave near the General biko, make she no stain him white

Your short put should keep it moving lipsrsealed

Why!!!.....cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
crystalpapers:
It seems olamide baddo is supporting both mercy and adekunle oo..
BBN fans Sha. It's just a meme to promote album. He's never given a sh*t about BBN.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwa cheesy grin

Adekunle hard to seduce?

Aguwanyi should we tell her? grin

Venita dear, Adekunle is not hard to seduce like you presume . He is not cold blooded. He has an age long health issue. He has erectile problem he's been dealing with since last year. He can't get it up which is the main reason 3 lovely ladies rejected him on live TV. It was so bad that his then girlfriend Beauty took him to a strip club paid strippers to work on the kpenis yet no solution.

Everything I said here is nothing but the truth Aguwanyi can bear me withness

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You are so brutal!!grin
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Geezeem:

That said, we don't want your loose cannon of a fave near the General biko, make she no stain him white

Ewoo! You are a very bad girl/lady/woman!😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Geezeem:

I just day laugh.

Those people queuing behind the girl are not even true fans cheesy...

Na where "belle face" them

We watch

Bandwagoners must bandwagon!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Osiki18(f): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please I need help, how do I delete a topic I created on nairaland?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Geezeem:

Bambam and Khaffi found love on the show undecided

Nothing wrong in that
But none of them came into the show with that mindset…it happened naturally
Alex is too uptight and she’s trying too hard to make people see as a saint/wife material.
Cece on the other seems to be her usual self and I appreciate her realness…even though she’s vile!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Threebear:

Ilebaye is not top 5 , Cross is .

The top 5 is tight,anyone can win it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Osiki18:
Please I need help, how do I delete a topic I created on nairaland?

Ask the mod moderating that section with your valid reasons.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:

No fear

He isn't top 3

Kunle seems to be the strongest male housemate right now

But I told you na.he has momentum from last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Giel:

Pere is the one running after Alex. He doesn't share this same low standard of Alex you seem to have grin
But if it's about standards, Pere is far far below Alex's standard then

Yes Alex is very beautiful and has a banging body.. Same as Pere, he's tall and I like the way he brings his voice down to a whisper like state when he talks.

LoL, Pere will pay new York film academy graduate salary. Sweet talk or relationship will not get him out of that
What can Pere even do for Alex sef grin

What’s this abeg? Some of you just type rubbish in the name of defending And trying to make your fav look more than what they are. Pere that has acted many movies is below Alex? Abeg what does Alex does again? I want to know

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauryn41:
Princess baye and the other one
Chai Ade why? grin grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Adekunle the father that fathered their collective fathers..
No nonsense, you do anyhow, you see anyhow, move mad and be ready to get double.
No fake love, as petty as petty itself.

How that orge has the effrontery to paint nonsense and still had the temerity to ask My chairman not to paint her whole face, ment or malaria?

Baba did not even do what I would have done on that face, that pimples must be as big as groundnut on her face in two days time..

Madam chochochocho, tueh.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Didn’t they schedule diary sessions for 2pm on Tuesdays?
undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:

Can't really say the top but right now as we speak

Mercy,Wm,Cee C, Adekunle and Ilebaye are currently top 5

When you join delloite people for permutation and computation of result? grin

All I know is, who go dust mercy go try.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:

No fear

He isn't top 3

Kunle seems to be the strongest male housemate right now

Oga no dey cap.

By the way shebi it’s Deloitte auditing the stuff yeah?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauryn41:
Ostrich Doyen in Kidd's voice
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauryn41:

Na Adekunle paint Doyin?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Lol….

You see this Adekunle preek wey u dey badly crave for,Walai u no go chop am…Adekunle no dey chop rejected food..

Come back to me when Sheggzs decides to disvirgin Bella..thank God say na Bella talk am openly..

This brings me to this question..like what exactly is Shegzs aka pick pocket aka scammer aka abuser good at…Phuck Bella mbanu..he failed in been a scammer and was exposed,we already know that playing football is already dead on arrival for him…

Since u want to go low,I will go lower and drag u to d filth…Sheggzs have got nothing to show that he’s man,he’s been with diff women and none could even produce a bastard for him…I know Bella is tired already reasons she had to come online to cry out her pain..Ur failed footballer acts like he’s on heat but his shrinked delipitated preek keeps failing him..

Sheggzs aka broiler aka pick pocket aka scammer aka abuser is a failure in life…he has failed as a footballer,failed as a scammer and failed in having a functional preek..

And to u ladies out here…even if u have been cursed to be barren,it takes only one man to break a yoke..Adekunle will give u 12 beautiful kids(1 dozen)..My fave Dimkpa is working but Nherzu Adekunle no go phuck you,u go cry till eternity for this golden preek…

Self centered girl oshi,u want to convince others so u can have him all by yourself….oleeee barawo…

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Some people were making bet about who will speak about each other between CeeC and Alex, well there is a winner, CeeC has started ranting about Pere and Alex to Soma now.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
garfield1:

But I told you na.he has momentum from last year
I give it to him tho

He dey try
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Whitesnow01:

When you join delloite people for permutation and computation of result? grin

All I know is, who go dust mercy go try.

Mercy people dey craze oooo.....they are back at the very top as at now

Mercy don do underground work
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Clement1111:

I give it to him tho

He dey try

Outside campaigning,funding,canvassing,pr,an average Nigerian will pick a liking in adekunle before any other housemate.the guy has more natural fans than others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Some people were making bet about who will speak about each other between CeeC and Alex, well there is a winner, CeeC has started ranting about Pere and Alex to Soma now.....
Thatigboman

Can we share the grace after thunder strike that toxic dwarf ??

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Giel:

Pere is the one running after Alex. He doesn't share this same low standard of Alex you seem to have grin
But if it's about standards, Pere is far far below Alex's standard then

Yes Alex is very beautiful and has a banging body.. Same as Pere, he's tall and I like the way he brings his voice down to a whisper like state when he talks.

LoL, Pere will pay new York film academy graduate salary. Sweet talk or relationship will not get him out of that
What can Pere even do for Alex sef grin

From that hot Francophone-American chick to Maria and Beatrice to the first lady of a state to Venita .... and you seriously believe Pere is below Alex's standards? Lol, okay. I even agree that Alex is beautiful in a way that's baffling, but i schooled and lived in Enugu....i don't know if it's their okpa or palm oil, but Nsukka produces girls like Alex per minute, very curvy human beings! Where do you think Mercy Johnson got her curves from? It's why i'm not particularly crazy about Alex who some guys might even rate as on the same level with another black beauty like Uriel. Alex good to marry sha.

Pere already had Venita pinned down for a film project later this year. If her strict management team doesn't interfere, Alex can take 3m-5m as her combined writer/director's fee with enough sweet-talking from Pere na!😛

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Geezeem:

Chinekeeee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
thatigboman:
amuche the which writer? The one that absconded and used 3 days to write 3-hr nonsense play. Not only organic beauty, shes organism. Mgbeke very ugly alexandra pick me up, tobi's wasted tissue paper.

Lol, did Alex jilt you in the past? Nwanne wetin dey sup? Tell me who hurt you make i help you fight am!😎
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

From that hot Francophone-American chick to Maria and Beatrice to the first lady of a state to Venita .... and you seriously believe Pere is below Alex's standards? Lol, okay. I even agree that Alex is beautiful in a way that's baffling, but i schooled and lived in Enugu....i don't know if it's their okpa or palm oil, but Nsukka produces girls like Alex per minute, very curvy human beings! Where do you think Mercy Johnson got her curves from? It's why i'm not particularly crazy about Alex who some guys might even rate as on the same level with another black beauty like Uriel. Alex good to marry sha.

Pere already had Venita pinned down for a film project later this year. If her strict management team doesn't interfere, Alex can take 3m-5m as her combined writer/director's fee with enough sweet-talking from Pere na!😛
Mercy Johnson is from Kogi State

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
My source just told me that Pere is currently leading.

He'll win the show!

Keep voting Patriots so that he won't be displaced as we're almost there!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
garfield1:

Outside campaigning,funding,canvassing,pr,an average Nigerian will pick a liking in adekunle before any other housemate.the guy has more natural fans than others
He is a fresh graduate plus he has been giving little entertainment this season plus the HoH is a boost

Another surprise is how Ilebaye position on the poll is dropping every hour

Cross Abuja community are not playing this season,I think I underrated him early cus his position on the poll is looking good so far

Patriots should sit up and vote cus his position on the poll isn't encouraging
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauryn41:
The ship that must scatter by fire by thunder

Is that venita's bed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
It’s over two hours biggie, call these people to describe their paintings, this one some are snoring like pigs

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.