Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466608 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by johnnyn1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Avedonn:
Princess is a 6 year old girl trapped in a 30 year old woman.

Just look at her behavior like 6 year old.

I think her parents over pampered her when she was a kid.
Wahala..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Most surprising votes this season is going to be that of pere.

Even multi choice didn't see it coming.
The support from phyna for pere yesterday has changed the dynamics of the game.

Patriots, phynations!! Keep voting, never give up, y'all about to make history.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Princess. Princess. I love your diary session. Even Biggie enjoyed it aswell

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
OhBritannia:

The support from phyna to pere yesterday and changed the dynamics of the game.

I thought Pyna was supporting IIebaye.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Amya:
Ilebaye is a Cindy at best. If she does not sustain people's interest in the coming weeks, the band wagon will disband.
This!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I thought Pyna was supporting IIebaye.....
No! phyna is 100% for pere.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
jenifer007:
Princess start packing your load except jury save you sha

Thunder go fire jury if princess no leave that house on Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dear patriots and phynations supporting pere.
Do not allow any ikorodu Deloitte make you fear, don't allow any twitter on-line votes shake you.

Pere has already won the money only if you continue with the fire 🔥🔥.

Just keep the fire burning with your votes and let the others keep winning with twitter polls.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by johnnyn1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pere in a sticker

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pere speaks very well, and that’s one of the reasons I like him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lol una general chicken want purely luck HOh game . Such lazy chicken wings. He doesn’t even want to use his empty sk#ull at all

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Military man asking for game of luck shame undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pere sees Alex and CeeC as erratic......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eeghe:

She is a proper pick me
Steadily chooses boys over girls. If Princess who is almost family to her were to have a fallout with Pere who has picked her? She would side with Pere, no cap.
Disloyal as a friend
I came in with an open heart this season, but so far? She is one of my least favorite babes

This is one of the most misused terms in the English Dictionary.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
OhBritannia:

The support from phyna for pere yesterday has changed the dynamics of the game.

Oga who dey give you this deluded updates
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pere; I don't even want to be friends with her ( ceec) I don't need such people around me shocked
Pere dey vex
This was after he's told biggie how he's tried to talk to ceec and probably solve issues and the girl no gree
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ladies man for a reason. 😎
I only see Uriel, i don't recognize the other two ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pere is very logical and I resonate with people like that. Reason for pardoning Soma isn’t anybody’s fault , I mean princess is there too. But then it’s a game and he did well selling that story pretty early for them which they did buy. It might repeat itself next week too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eeghe:

She is a proper pick me
Steadily chooses boys over girls. If Princess who is almost family to her were to have a fallout with Pere who has picked her? She would side with Pere, no cap.
Disloyal as a friend
I came in with an open heart this season, but so far? She is one of my least favorite babes

All these Gen Z-ish buzzwords and terms sef...."Patriarchy princess","Living my truth","Misogynistic" , "Facts!", "Pick me"😒

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jamalchance(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Abeg who knows if I would get bbnaija on gotv lowest bouquet
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pere told Biggie that he doesn't want friendship with Ceec anymore.

He said he doesn't keep toxic people around him.

He said Ceec should go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nurse Pere fans will not see how he is wailing to Biggie because CeeC refused to talk to him while CeeC didn't even mention him in her DS.
They will only rush out when it's CeeC doing so.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pere behaving like a kid

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

All these Gen Z-ish buzzwords and terms sef...."Patriarchy princess","Living my truth","Misogynistic" , "Facts!", "Pick me"😒

She is also a patriarchy princess lipsrsealed
And I am not even GenZ
The day I say “purr” you may need to arrest me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pere talking about how his quarrel with ceec began.
He said it began when ceec was attacking Alex unfairly saying that alwx disappeared disappeared with the wager script for the house then came up with nonsense.
When pere knew that it wasn't fair to Alex to rubbish her work like that because Alex had worked hard on the script with some other people including himself. (Pere)
So he corrected ceec about her wrong actions

Then he talked about how ceec told him that she doesn't want him to talk to her for the rest of the season.
Pere said he doesn't want to be friends with such an individual. He said it's not worth it him.

Ceec then went to tell other people in the house that Pere came into the house and stopped talking to her.
Meanwhile she didn't tell them she was the one that asked him to stop talking to her for the rest of the season
Pere said see how ceec is trying to manipulate and create a false narrative about him to the house

Big brother asked pere if he has corrected that narrative
Pere said he doesn't care to correct the narrative because be believes people can see through ceec

Big brother asked him why he seems down. Be said talking about the issue brought down his mood because it's a very stupid reason for her to tell him that he shouldn't talk to her for the rest of the season.
Pere said Who the hell is Ceec that he can't correct her in public.

Pere thank you for calling ceec out.
She started all the drama by insulting Alex's work on the wager then continued her foolishness by telling Alex that Alex shouldn't speak to her in the preparation of the wager task.

But who is Ceec if she's not starting drama and tormenting others then playing victim right after. Miserable girl.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Royalroz:
Pere behaving like a kid
I’m so ashamed of him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Alex cry jor
Your tears are iconic grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Lol….

You see this Adekunle preek wey u dey badly crave for,Walai u no go chop am…Adekunle no dey chop rejected food..

Come back to me when Sheggzs decides to disvirgin Bella..thank God say na Bella talk am openly..

This brings me to this question..like what exactly is Shegzs aka pick pocket aka scammer aka abuser good at…Phuck Bella mbanu..he failed in been a scammer and was exposed,we already know that playing football is already dead on arrival for him…

Since u want to go low,I will go lower and drag u to d filth…Sheggzs have got nothing to show that he’s man,he’s been with diff women and none could even produce a bastard for him…I know Bella is tired already reasons she had to come online to cry out her pain..Ur failed footballer acts like he’s on heat but his shrinked delipitated preek keeps failing him..

Sheggzs aka broiler aka pick pocket aka scammer aka abuser is a failure in life…he has failed as a footballer,failed as a scammer and failed in having a functional preek..

And to u ladies out here…even if u have been cursed to be barren,it takes only one man to break a yoke..Adekunle will give u 12 beautiful kids(1 dozen)..My fave Dimkpa is working but Nherzu Adekunle no go phuck you,u go cry till eternity for this golden preek…

Self centered girl oshi,u want to convince others so u can have him all by yourself….oleeee barawo…

Ratio that broiler and and failed footballer supporter!!!!!

Gidddem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Alex is already crying

Alex kiddwaya really tried for your face paint..
He matched your face paint to your outfit.

He tried.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kossyso:
Princess. Princess. I love your diary session. Even Biggie enjoyed it aswell
Shes super eloquent. I give her that.Very organized.I think she's the most eloquent of all the housemates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
But why would Pere want to correct a grown adult he considers a "friend" in public
To shame her or belittle her before others
Would he have died if he had done it privately or mind his business
Good thing CeeC quickly changed it for him. grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Alex don begin wail, errrrmmm why go with something when you don't have the mind......

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.