Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500638 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
In all of this …Doyin said Adekunle is Intelligent and I love that for my KING…

It would have been worst if she called him a pick pocket..

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kwa kwa kwa

Doyin has finished Kuku

I dey come let me quickly run go dash am small vote

Gbazeru!!
angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eeghe:

She is also a patriarchy princess lipsrsealed
And I am not even GenZ
The day I say “purr” you may need to arrest me cheesy

She's simply a realist. Women can be very.....catty. If there were no guys in that house, you'll be surprised at what some of those girls might do to each other. Alex is simply avoiding a fight and hurting her brand by sticking with guys who'll at least behave well with her.😎

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauryn41:
Well Adekunle just keep ignoring the dog on heat

Don’t know how someone like doyin would have an opinion about someone else

I mean look at that wall gecko
Women supporting women in the mud.😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
mayor1814:
I don't want mercy to win dis show coz oda ppl too who have not won should win. But I'm more of a realist than idealist.

D ideal thing is seeing a new winner but d hard reality is dat mercy has a very large fanbase. Very massive fans oo and votes.
Rest.
Mercy is not winning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Soma said he wasn't expecting the pardon because the women are doing women supporting women
He expected a pardon from Uriel because that's his sister and they have each other's backs
Even when seyi told him he had his back he didn't believe it. But now
Soma says he really believes the house has his back. He's feeling the love

Soma soma
The love may not last past this week oh
Be ready.

Soma sais he's very happy because he left the first nomination the second week so he was praying that God let this not happen again. I tried my best. He has PTSD from that

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Oga Soma nobody send you to be following Gifty during your set. Just like Pere it’s nobody’s fault that you left in two weeks, some left in week one. Rest with the narrative. You come up next week you move.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Soma milk it jare.
Pity strategy is a good one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eeghe:

Never gonna happen
She doesn’t do girls like that lol
She said she avoided them and went to set up her corner among guys because she doesn’t want used tampons, pads and underwear everywhere🤐

I understand her sentiment. I might avoid women for months if i ever see a used tampon, pad, or female underwear! In Level Up silly Amaka left a used pad on the kitchen table and Adekunle saw it! Bryann was bathing and saw a used pad beside the soap dish! Do you know how multi-dimensionally traumatic that is ?!😳

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
ChristoBam:
They'll tag the victims in all of these as canvassing for Pity votes.
I don't know if this is the case everywhere or it's just a thing with our society.
New housemates looking to build a huge brand, enter that house with the sole aim of being the most unruly, wicked, inconsiderate housemate in the house. Once they've got a little charisma to back it, a movement is born.
Too many dysfunctional people from dysfunctional homes creating a dysfunctional society.
This is the aftermath.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Don't pray to be pardoned next week Soma. Even if they do, you better reject it for your own sake. These guys won't use you for their game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Oga Soma nobody send you to be following Gifty during your set. Just like Pere it’s nobody’s fault that you left in two weeks, some left in week one. Rest with the narrative. You come up next week you move.
I rebuke you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pity association will be confused at this point .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Doyin is the exact definition of the paining she did on Adekunle.
She fired the first shot as she has been dying to talk to him all this while but he turned her ugly head to nothing but a ghost wandering around.

She will still get into trouble with that her chochocho mouth, shegia

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
OldBeer:
I rebuke you.

It’s good for your mental health but I go still torment you. I’m your karma
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauryn41:
Well Adekunle just keep ignoring the dog on heat

Don’t know how someone like doyin would have an opinion about someone else

I mean look at that wall gecko

Doyin shouldn't have an opinion about someone else but you should?

The hypocrisy of Adekuku fans stinks to the high heavens.

They are equally as two faced as their borite.

They insult other housemates but get provoked when you insult Adekuku.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Soma leave the pity card for rude Ilebaye and take your own game into your own hands
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Soma said if he's not pardoned next week
It'll be ok. He said he's not expecting it because he knows that people won't want to pardon him again because they just did it this week but he's happy now. He's gingered.
He would have been broken because he spent 2 weeks in the house the first week so he would have been very sad to come back again and spend 2 weeks again

He said he wants to be able to see himself stay till the finale and maybe win the money.

Big brother asked soma to want more for himself.
Soma said he wants more.
He asked soma what he wants. He said I want to be a winner
Big brother asked him to say it with more conviction

Big brother anytime I hear you encourage people to expect to win the show. it makes me laugh because na wetin make this bbnaija show hate Tacha. She always had confidence that she would win. And all of you were mad as hell. Calling her arrogant.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Only if this Soma talkative knows how unpopular he is in the streets.

Plenty delusion.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Big brother asked soma about the housemates strategy and he said mercy instigates and Doyin is sneaky

He then said he doesn't care about anyone's strategy. He's just here to be himself

He didn't come to the house with strategy but he's learning how to handle everyone's strategy

He felt lost when he came to the house but he's learning now

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Soma is always talking about wanting to show his bad side.
I hope he knows he won't have this opportunity again and that time dey go. Anything he wants to show to get the viewers eyes on him, he should do so now.
Enough talking!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
thatigboman:
thunder fire mgbeke very ugly very ugly alexandra with her fake tears. that useless manipulation cast since 2018

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Everyone knows Doyin is sneaky reason she attracts women as sneaky as herself.

She’s passive-aggressor, those type that pinch you and blow breeze at the same time(Bera).

She says things to appear good while putting others down.

Some of her fans have similar characteristics.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
OldBeer:
Soma is always talking about wanting to show his bad side.
I hope he knows he won't have this opportunity again and that time dey go. Anything he wants to show to get the viewers eyes on him, he should do so now.
Enough talking!

He is likely suffering from bouts of delusion.

Talking about how he is a ladies man, how he is a bad guy, how he will start showing his game side and all.

I wonder when he plans to do all of that. Perhaps on his bus to Mgburuchi, Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Biggie: soma your diary session is over, enjoy your day
Soma: biggie thank you and you too enjoy your own day. Don't allow these housemates stress you with their plenty gist.

Soma after you just finished stressing biggie with plenty gist? grin

But that was sweet of him

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
ColdHunter:

He is likely suffering from bouts of delusion.

Talking about how he is a ladies man, how he is a bad guy, how he will start showing his game side and all.

I wonder when he plans to do all of that. Perhaps on his bus to Mgburuchi, Imo State.
It's annoying.
He is aware that he has gotten to this point because of pity from the housmates. But he should also help himself too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
MercyStan:

Doyin shouldn't have an opinion about someone else but you should?

The hypocrisy of Adekuku fans stinks to the high heavens.

They are equally as two faced as their borite.

They insult other housemates but get provoked when you insult Adekuku.

Taah get lost

You think I have time to talk to ma.d people ?

This is my last reply to you

Better Go and take your medicines from the psychiatrist home you escaped from

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Big brother saw ilebaye and asked If he should get holy water
Ilebaye started laughing said yes biggie then no biggie
Big brother said are you sure and she said no

Big brother asked her who did that to her face.

She said ike

Ilebaye you look very funny
Ike you are wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kossyso:

Women supporting women in the mud.😂😂

I don’t support transgenders
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
I still can't decide if Soma is just a fool with no self awareness nor awareness of his environment, or a smart guy trying to play the housemates and the audience to get pity votes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ike lied.
He probably thinks she is the devil

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Giel:
Doyin get wahala Sha. grin

She said the white and black paint on Adekunle's face represents that he's a 2 faced person
The red on his lips represents that he talks like a woman
The dot on his face shows he's intelligent
The yellow on his nose shows that he's a clown

Big brother asked him how he feels about her comments.

Adekunle said he doesn't feel a type of way about Doyin's comment and he finds it funny because doyin doesn't know him so he doesn't let it bother him. It doesn't hold water to him.
He said he responded with the painting he did on her face.

Alex Amuche Asogwa. learn this strategy. Quickly.

But doyin Sha
You dey find Adekunle mouth

Ah Doyin.
Doyin’s major problem with Adekunle’s because of Beauty!
They got closer outside the house and Doyin feels betrayed and jealousgrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.