Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1537301 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sanqa:
grin I love Ike. Why didn't I notice him before.

He was everything in the Pepperdem season, everything

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Best DS ever for me.

Ike nah you do this ooooo

FBI should please recruit Ike immediately.

Ike is a criminal honestly.......a beautiful criminal you love to watch do is things.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rahkman:
I bin think say na only me notice am, nothing american about her accent

She grew up in the US.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Best DS ever for me.
Ike is a criminal honestly.......a beautiful criminal you love to watch do is things.

He stole coins and cried
Ike Ike Ike the guy
❤️

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ike's DS is the best so far this season......

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She grew up in the US.....
then why is she not sounding like ike ??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
COOL10:
Ike: These housemates think they're smart. They don't know who they're dealing with. I'm just looking at them. What's the point of eating the fish now? You let it feed and grow. When it's time to strike, I will. I didn't come to play this season.
He should just shut up and go clean his ass!
He ain’t nothing!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rahkman:
then why is she not sounding like ike ??

She has away of switching......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Best DS ever for me.

He came to sell himself to the FBI and CIA.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
I won't mind if Ike wins, walahi.
His Machiavelli schemes and manipulations looks very interesting compared to anything else in the house now.
The end would justify the means in this case

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
That Doyin, all she knows how to do is to sit on her bed and make up for 3 hours. At the end of it all, she still comes out looking like a strangled frog.

Very judgemental, always pointing fingers at others and having unreasonable expectations of them that she herself wouldn't even be able to keep.

Cook your own food: Zero

Sweep your surroundings: No

Oya wash your plate after eating what others helped you cook: No

I won't be surprised if she was the one that Angel said shiit without flushing 🤮🤮😏[/quote]

Best description..Giddem

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ike na mouth u get!! Start from Mercy that reduced u to a waste basket!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ike said the housemates are worried about new people being added. But they don't know he is two housemates in one. grin

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
The year of gamers you snooze you loose na here fit tsatsi,khosi,thabang etc

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
See as CeeC dey abuse White money. Omo, that girl is very toxic. She really needs divine intervention. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
I just gave Ike 70% Votes and Ilebaye the rest.
This season I'm not interested in Ave Maria and Kumbayaya

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She has away of switching......
her accent is so nigerian for someone that returned to nigerian for the 1st time 5 years ago, that's not possible I know ppl that have done 11 years for naija but their accent still strong die
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
kowema:
I just gave Ike 70% Votes and Ilebaye the rest.
This season I'm not interested in Ave Maria and Kumbayaya

where you put WM angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
mayor1814:

That is why I said subtle. She says bad things bout others yet she still have massive fanbase. Others say bad things bout other hms and dey won't get away with it. I'm not a mercy fan.

In fact I don't want mercy to win. But wen u c a heavyweight in a space, recognize such heavyweight. D only hms dat I think can give her a run for her money are not in d house - Beauty or Tacha.
Even though it isn't on course anymore

I understand your sentiment
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Inspector Clement1111......am glad to inform you we have a badass FBI rated detective like you in that house.

Damn IKe should be recruited into the Nigerian DSS......I love guys like this.

You are in that game..........Ike must stay in that house.

Honestly am kicking seyi out of my favs list and Ike is added immediately

Adekunle
Pere
Ike.
Honestly,I subscribed to watch vawulence so whoever dish it out will get my votes till the finals

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

He came to sell himself to the FBI and CIA.

Like the guy read everyone of them and give perfect analysis of almost 19 people.

Like even me and most people watching don't even know all this......it takes someone very intelligent with high skills in analysing human being to do what he just did.

And honestly I love that his criminal vibe........stealing people coin will be a perfect drama in that house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

where you put WM angry

I liked WM in Shine Your Eye. It's past and I've moved on.
For every new season, I flow with the game and the person that is keeping me glued. I watch with an open mind, enjoy myself and vote accordingly. Whitemoney is not hitting my center of gravity this year. The fantastic 4 and Ilebaye are doing it for me this year actually.

I don't even know how most people on this thread do it. Carry over hate and beef and resentment towards HMs and Thread mates.

I can't even remember who yabbed me here last year. New slate!.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Teamie thank you so much!

You saw how he ran and called me a liar whereas he was the one who lied

I knew and remembered what I read, I just didn't have the patience to go and dig them out

What a character! embarassed
Shim is moving weird this season and I am ready for her/him

They called pere a borite in week 1 abd now that he is about to unpack they are protesting and saying shit.....to hell with them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

He should just shut up and go clean his ass!
He ain’t nothing!

If you watched it
You would eat your posts/words
Please find it….

Like butter, so smooth
Mercy insulting him about poop, if she slept with him, and dated him? What does that say about her?
I beg, and puleeeeZ undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Clement1111:

Honestly,I subscribed to watch vawulence so whoever dish it out will get my votes till the finals

That what sup bro.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
ambassadorgozie:
See as CeeC dey abuse White money. Omo, that girl is very toxic. She really needs divine intervention. Gosh!
she didn't abuse him. She warned him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Ike nah baddass analysis.......the guy is actually in that house and alive.

He is in for the game.....I love that.

Ike might win over and I might drop seyi in my fav list.

Seyi is dulling me in that house.

Adekunle
Pere
Seyi/ike..

Thank you ike....anybody loose guard with coin Ike is there to move things..
He isnt interested in any ship or BS talks.

Ike is in for the coins......baba is ready to steal,rob,move dirty for that ooo.
Ike is moving to the top of my list

Pere,Ike, cross and Kidd have my votes all season

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Eeghe:

He stole coins and cried
Ike Ike Ike the guy
❤️

Na confirm guy man ooo

He will run people street in that house.

He said cee c is hiding her coin inside make up box......he said when he opened Adekunle box he met sardine inside...lol

The honest truth people go still loose guard in that house.

Imagine Cee C coins going missing ........she will bring the house down ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bad Boy Deks for a reason🤩
I love unpredictability Keep Voting Lovelies🥳🥳🥳

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:

I'm already on the mountain cry
any talk, dark, handsome, big deek, low whisper voice, silent, evil, wicked, dangerous weapon fashioned against my girl cannot prosper cry grin
You go need pray hard cus I have been fasting on behalf of Pere for a week now🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Ike nah baddass analysis.......the guy is actually in that house and alive.

He is in for the game.....I love that.

Ike might win over and I might drop seyi in my fav list.

Seyi is dulling me in that house.

Adekunle
Pere
Seyi/ike..

Thank you ike....anybody loose guard with coin Ike is there to move things..
He isnt interested in any ship or BS talks.

Ike is in for the coins......baba is ready to steal,rob,move dirty for that ooo.
Sheyi no get nothing than to snore all day like ...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Eeghe:

If you watched it
You would eat your posts/words
Please find it….

Like butter, so smooth
Mercy insulting him about poop, if she slept with him, and dated him? What does that say about her?
I beg, and puleeeeZ undecided

When break up happens......anyone who go about bada mouthing the most nah en the break up pain pass.

Nah mercy the break up pain pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.