Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498584 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney is asking big brother and the Saturday dj to play his songs grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Anybody to n binu Whitemoney, ki o la ori mo ogiri oOoOO!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Even with juju and ladder you can’t overtake mercy right now. Nice one too CeeC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Y’all see what I talked about? Those that were invited now have a brand they want to promote , it is a great opportunity to be reintroduced especially the old cargos .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
I don’t like white money. But this is diary session makes sense. At least he appreciates the platform. Nkt that stupid tasha down playing the platform

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney is also begging big brother to add his songs to playlist.
He said big brother should please play his songs as he's an upcoming artist.
He said if big Brother plays his song it will top apple top 1. Mango top 1 and all the fruit playlists and all the praise will go to big brother.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
mayor1814:

I can list 4 or 5 HMS that are more entertaining than Pere rite now
. No be every game be over calculation. I love his game but he over calculate things too much at times and at d end of d day d fun and human connection u are to have u won't have it.

Please ...ejoor
Let's have the list and also how they are currently more entertaining

Thank you 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
LoL.

Whitemoney say na mango banana and apple chart

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
mayor1814:

Look at d subtle yet interesting ways mercy relates with fellow hms and even her ex, Ike. She's naughty, fun, strategic, gaming, bitchy etc all at d same time. Pere is all about gaming. Nothing more.
Same Mercy who said so many hurtful things about Ike

Oh please

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
mayor1814:

Good for u. Rite now, I'm enjoying content from cross, ilebaye, venita, ceec, mercy, white money and even Ike.
Same Ike and Cross in the conspiracy??

Man geddifok abeg 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ceec is shouting at I think whitemoney
I think I hear her saying whitemoney is wrong

God abeg remove witches and demons from Whitemoney and Alex abeg.

I no get strength this season at all

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Clement1111:

Same Mercy who said so many hurtful things about Ike

Oh please

That is why I said subtle. She says bad things bout others yet she still have massive fanbase. Others say bad things bout other hms and dey won't get away with it. I'm not a mercy fan.

In fact I don't want mercy to win. But wen u c a heavyweight in a space, recognize such heavyweight. D only hms dat I think can give her a run for her money are not in d house - Beauty or Tacha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Clement1111:

Same Ike and Cross in the conspiracy??

Man geddifok abeg 🤣🤣🤣

Ur opinion
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ah ceec is screaming at whitemoney
Ah madam
Quarrel and fight don start

Angel is supporting
Anywhere they are against whitemoney she will be there.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney says he will leave the kitchen for her that he cannot give her highlights
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pere is BBAfrica material this game to small for bb9ja Nigerians are so gullible they don't understand the game.

How is somebody that is toxic, mannerless and with a stinking behavior towards others be thesame with someone trying to play a game without hurting the feelings of others

Two people dey hold beef of 5yrs and I decided that whenever dey wn fight I no go separate or stop them,how that one take be evil na Pere send me make them dey beef each other when 120M dey up?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
fitzmayowa
Come oh
You were right
You said ceec will soon pounce on whitemoney and Adekunle

And she has started with whitemoney.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Cee C dan start with WM.

I pity the man that will marry Cee c honestly.....she is too quick to react and insult.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:
Cross talked about some strategies

He said he doesn't understand ceec she's cold and warm
He doesn't understand Alex. She's a sweet girl but she's playing a game
He doesn't understand Adekunle.
He thinks about what he wants to say and it makes cross uncomfortable because it shows he's over calculating and he's wondering who is the real Adekunle

Coming from cross. Cross abeg

So make adekunle dey talk without thinking just like u cross...na why u dey misyarn
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:
fitzmayowa
Come oh
You were right
You said ceec will soon pounce on whitemoney and Adekunle

And she has started with whitemoney.

CeeC will happen to everybody, WhiteMoney just ran away now and said he won't give her highlight......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Cee C dan start with WM.

I pity the man that will marry Cee c honestly.....she is too quick to react and insult.
She's not there to look for husband

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ike you are spot on with cutting the dread....you look cute die with low cut.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Not me wondering how Ike eats at home if he can't cook
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:
Whitemoney says he will leave the kitchen for her that he cannot give her highlights

CeeC will reach everybody maybe everyone else in the house will see it too, this was what she did in Double Wahala that made the HMs start avoiding her, Teddy A was always on her side, Teddy got it, Anto, Rico, Miracle, BamBam etc all got it form her......

All the HMs will end up isolating her by avoiding her....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

CeeC will happen to everybody, WhiteMoney just ran away now and I said he won't give her highlight......cheesy grin cheesy

Make Adekunle dey do warm up then
His time dey come grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Y'all supporting ceecee are definitely toxic, Cos how una go support a short devil wey no get chills
God forbid o

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ceec tueh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Mr man this is the evil plot wether Kidd Mentioned alcohol or not undecided Nothing concern Oba Waya...he was not friends with any of the two ladies prior to the show neither is he misleading any of them to believe they are in a ship with him like Pere undecided undecided I am enjoying the game as 120M no be come chop but go and learn how to cook well😊
That was a response to someone saying Pere brought up the Alcohol thing,which I rightly stated he didn't.

As u can see from the Convo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Alaragbigbona oshi.....shioor
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:

Make Adekunle dey do warm up then
His time dey come grin

They will all get it, Whitemoney, Pere and Alex already got it, Adekunle and Venita will be next as she mentioned them in her DS yesterday, that will happen before next nomination I suspect.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Royalroz:
She's not there to look for husband

So hence she must react to everything shouting with insults

Bad character is bad character........no normal human goes about reacting to things the way she does.

who loves and enjoys verbal fights......Cee C

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
scondy:

So make adekunle dey talk without thinking just like u cross...na why u dey misyarn

He’s crazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.