Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467556 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kid thanks for the laughs.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
mediocre:
Uriel’s singing is distracting me
As if you didn't like her voice cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
These guys are really trying in this house o

Body wise almost all the girls in the house are hot. Kudos to the guys for keeping themselves together.

it's not easy. I know it will get tougher as time goes on because your body will naturally crave for it with time, and with no sex, coupled with an increase in testosterone, and with girls walking around with pants and shorts, lord! For person like me who's so much attracted to woman I don't think I can survive, I will be fucking frustrated. May God help them grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:
Alex dance!!!!
Queen of dance!!!
Jeslousy bitterleaf, we are discussing Big ass and not some useless kindergarten dance moves..

Remain pained as usual.

You are also free to report to the Mod too.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Who is this one screaming?
With all the annoying yansh from that orge
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:

As if you didn't like her voice cheesy grin

I thought she was going to stop but she just kept going

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Did you guys listen to what Venita said?

She said Mercy is their mother. She even repeated it for empahsis.

Mercy "owns" lots of the girls in that house.
I'm very observant and I've been saying it from day one.

The girls under her control are.
Venita
Angel
Ilebaye
CeeCee
Tolanibaj
Uriel

The reason Mercy has all these girls under her control is because she is their _PIMP. She connects them to the wealthy men they fuçk and they always obey and follow her.

Only Doyin, Princess and Alex aren't under her control, probably because they aren't into ashawo work or aren't fuçking the extremely wealthy men

Even CeeCee despite her hard girl persona always follows Mercy like a dog everytime they are picking groups and is always careful not to offend her.

I'm not saying this as a Mercy fan, I'm just stating my observation.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
I remember during their preparation, Doyin offered to do the presentation for their group, but Kiddwaya refused and said he'd do it. Boasting that he's done it severally and would ace it. Ike instead of backing Doyin who's one of the the best presenter amongst the HMs, decided to back Kiddwaya, and what we just saw now was a mediocre show of horror by Kiddwaya.

I hate it when people don't know their strengths but instead selfishly want to hog the limelight at the detriment of their team's success. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Angel, you dey see your mates?

Very lazy very entitled very embittered very foolish specimen of a human being.

Even Cece and Alex left everything to perform, but the entitled fool was just acting anyhow.

Radarada oshi.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
mediocre:

I thought she was going to stop but she just kept going

Oh ok.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lauryn41:
By the way

How can Venita fall so in love with Adekunle within days ?

Make person help me explain am abeg

This is a game and every single one of them are trying what they didn't try during their first coming, may be that's where the magic would lie

Venita didn't ship during her first outing. She almost had a triangle....but she didn't push for it

This is her trying that out

Adekunle was also trolled for being rejected last season, so both of them are on same mission grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
MercyStan:

Venita
Angel
Ilebaye
CeeCee
Tolanibaj
Uriel

Only Doyin, Princess and Alex aren't under her control, probably because they aren't into ashawo work.

The reason she has all these girls under her control is because she is their love-vendor. She connects them to the wealthy men they fuçk and they always obey and follow her.

Even CeeCee despite her hard girl persona always follows Mercy like a dog everytime they are picking groups and is always careful not to offend her.

I am not sure you are a Mercy Stan, everything you have written about her so far has painted her in bad light.

With you, Mercy needs no foe.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
If Uriel composed that song and melody she's really good. I enjoyed her song so much

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
FIGARO00:
Angel, you dey see your mates?

Very lazy very entitled very embittered very foolish specimen of a human being.

Even Cece and Alex left everything to perform, but the entitled fool was just acting anyhow.

Radarada oshi.
Angel was really laid back. Even her walk was so annoying to watch

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
MercyStan:

Venita
Angel
Ilebaye
CeeCee
Tolanibaj
Uriel

The reason Mercy has all these girls under her control is because she is their _PIMP. She connects them to the wealthy men they fuçk and they always obey and follow her.

Only Doyin, Princess and Alex aren't under her control, probably because they aren't into ashawo work or aren't fuçking the extremely wealthy men

Fixed.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

This is a game and every single one of them are trying what they didn't try during their first coming, may be that's where the magic would lie

Venita didn't ship during her first outing. She almost had a triangle....but she didn't push for it

This is her trying that out

Adekunle was also trolled for being rejected last season, so both of them are on same mission grin

From this angle , I understand it clearly now

Let’s see how long it will take before she breaks his head
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

I love him too
Glad that, at least you like one of my boys tongue
I like cross this season as well grin

I always liked Ike
You do not have the monopoly of liking him, eff da aiz cream my nigga
cheesy tongue
Cross my Heart

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Eeghe, Doyin is a deeply foul thing who has deep-seated self-esteem issues that she tries to play off with reverse psychology, projection, and a subtle form of clout-chasing e.g calling people much older than her or way above her league like Deji, Pere or Kidd "This boy" or struggling to be within the orbit of 'cool kids' like Beauty ,or manipulating people to play out her resentment as proxies e.g Allysyn against Hermes, Beauty against Groovy, Ilebaye against Neo & Venita, Whitemoney against Uriel.

She uses reverse psychology with guys she actually masturbates to in order to somehow boost her self-esteemm This greatly irritated Deji e.g. "Nobody really likes you, you're not really that attractive"

It's a crime that she's as ugly on the inside as on the outside. With those mighty bulging eyes of hers why can't she just see who the winner of the show will be and see herself out of the house?

If i was a housemate i would dedicate a day to damaging her psychologically with cold words while smiling sweetly. What you deem "nonsense" is strictly your private grief.

Doyin can be manipulative and loves to project her insecurities on others while being Hypocritical at that, considering she doesn't take it lightly if a guy rejects her advance, thus will play the victim and blackmail whereas she does reject the guys too.

However I would say she wasn't the one who manipulated Beauty and Groovy situation, Baye & Neo, Allyson & Hermes etc. All of them had fallout which wasn't as a result of Doyin.

I would also say if a guy and a girl had a fall out, Doyin would likely pick the girl's side 70% of the times while carrying it on her head, even if the said girl was wrong. The case of Baye and Kidd was an example where she sided with Baye, albeit Baye also lied to her about the situation. Of course the guys wouldn't be happy about all that. As a matter of fact, the only guy whom she truly supported whenever he was in a quarrelsome situation was Chizzy who was her close friend.

So she loved to "carry" girls' matter on her head, even if the said girl was wrong. That was what she did in the case of kobosi for example. However, the question is, would these girls do same for her? Take Beauty and Groovy situation for example. Doyin sided with Beauty and was angry at Groovy & Phyna. In fact, she wouldn't keep shut about it and kept Beauty's name ringing throughout the show and kept defending her when people had almost forgotten about her but did Beauty do same for her after she fought with Adekunle? Although Beauty could have felt the reason for the quarrel between Doyin and Adekunle was nothing serious but considering how Doyin "carried" Beauty's matter throughout her time on the show, she would have expected Beauty to do same for her.

In fact, Most of the fight she's had on all star show is as a result of Baye for example. She's not cool with Venita because Baye & Venita fought. She's probably not cool with Mercy because Mercy is a friend of Venita who fought with Baye, thus already fueled her impression. She's not cool with Tbaj because Tbaj and Baye fought. Kidd had problem with her, considering she sided with Baye. She's not cool with Angel because she fought with Baye, aside the fact that Angel is now part of Mercy & Venita's crew. Hell, she was almost forming alliance with Angel and Tbaj before Baye scattered it. The only person she's got is Baye. She dey "carry" Baye's victim card on top head, rather than do her own thing on the show.

Question is would Baye do same for her if Doyin was in all these several situations which Baye had? There was a time she was helping Bella and Sheggz settle their issues on the show, only for Sheggz and Bella to laugh at her and say shit in her absence. That was why I said she was right to some extent when she was fuming about how others didn't go the length for her like she did but I would also add that she was the one who always had her head in the mud in most of these situations. Now, she's fed up with everything on the show, just like she was fed up in level up 😂

I think her case became exacerbated after Kidd didn't pick her as BFF 😂 She tend to dey carry "feminist" matter on her head too much. I mean what's wrong in telling her female friends that they are wrong whenever they're, including admitting to herself that she's wrong whenever she realises that she's wrong? Baye was wrong in two situation with Kidd and Neo for example, although Baye lied to her about it. Also, Doyin said she felt wrong about Adekunle's situation at the reunion for example but she couldn't bring herself to admit it yet rather went on social media to fuel it because she couldn't admit to her wrong 😅

That being said, the only situation where I felt she manipulated anyone to play her resentment issue was Allyson and Adekunle situation. Adekunle and Doyin were close in the early week and had a little thing for eachother however Doyin wanted to tryout the ones whom she felt were richer to see if she could get a chance with them (which she's entitled to) however she couldn't get them in the end. When she wanted to fall back on Adekunle, Adekunle was already in a sort of situationship with Allyson.

In a bid to make herself feel good while believing Adekunle is no big loss anyway, she started to tell Allyson that she dreamt about Adekunle living in one wretched room while adding that Adekunle was only using Allyson blah blah blah. Of course Allyson left Adekunle and started setting her eyes on someone whom she felt was richer, such as Deji. So, Doyin sort of used Allyson to play her resentment. Of course Adekunle heard about everything she told Allyson thus he returned the same energy to her on the show. Then she came to play the victim at the reunion 😅

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
MercyStan:

Venita
Angel
Ilebaye
CeeCee
Tolanibaj
Uriel

Na today I conclude say u get serious mental problem…

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
WetSmoke:
Angel was really laid back. Even her walk was so annoying to watch

She always allow her beef with someone affect her even during tasks, she's not a team player at all. Tasha sef dey put beef aside sometimes to make her team work, but you she this entitled homo sapiens?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
MercyStan:

Venita
Angel
Ilebaye
CeeCee
Tolanibaj
Uriel

See as you cast Mercy..So Mercy na ashawo

😂 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Meanwhile islanders we’re in bottom 4

Is this how you people want ade to go home

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
livelymatilda:

But Girl, Geezeem and their fellow frustrated and bitterleaf souls won't agree.

Who cares?

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
livelymatilda:

Breast and nipples ko.... Hairy Pussy and clitoris ni.

Nonsense and geezeem
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
livelymatilda:

Abeg Abeg, you and Geezeem abi na gizzard should stay away from Ike.. Before you do to him what you know how to do best..

Go and support Alex Biko. Nonsense.

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
MercyStan:

Venita
Angel
Ilebaye
CeeCee
Tolanibaj
Uriel

Mercy is only venita's mother!
Not all the ladies and certainly not cee cee!!!!

Even with surgery enhanced ass,cee cee mothered mercy's ass!!!
Lmfao!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
This Angel voice dis night de piss me off.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dsimmer:

Doyin can be manipulative and loves to project her insecurities on others while being Hypocritical at that, considering she doesn't take it lightly if a guy rejects her advance, thus will play the victim and blackmail whereas she does reject the guys too.

However I would say she wasn't the one who manipulated Beauty and Groovy situation, Baye & Neo, Allyson & Hermes etc. All of them had fallout which wasn't as a result of Doyin.

I would also say if a guy and a girl had a fall out, Doyin would likely pick the girl's side 70% of the times while carrying it on her head, even if the said girl was wrong. The case of Baye and Kidd was an example where she sided with Baye, albeit Baye also lied to her about the situation. Of course the guys wouldn't be happy about all that. As a matter of fact, the only guy whom she truly supported whenever he was in a quarrelsome situation was Chizzy who was her close friend.

So she loved to "carry" girls' matter on her head, even if the said girl was wrong. That was what she did in the case of kobosi for example. However, the question is, would these girls do same for her? Take Beauty and Groovy situation for example. Doyin sided with Beauty and was angry at Groovy & Phyna. In fact, she wouldn't keep shut about it and kept Beauty's name ringing throughout the show when people had almost forgotten about her but did Beauty do same for her after she fought with Adekunle?

In fact, Most of the fight she's had on all star show is as a result of Baye for example. She's not cool with Venita because Baye & Venita fought. She's definitely not cool with Mercy because Mercy is a friend of Venita who fought with Baye. She's not cool with Tbaj because Tbaj and Baye fought. Kidd had problem with her, considering she sided with Baye. She's not cool with Angel because she fought with Baye, aside the fact that Angel is now part of Mercy & Venita's crew. The only person she's got is Baye. She dey "carry" Baye's matter on top head without doing her own thing.

Question is would Baye do same for her if Doyin was in all these several situations which Baye had? That was why I said she was right to some extent when she was fuming about how others didn't go the length for her like she did but I would also add that she was the one who always had her head in the mud in most of these situations. Now, she's fed up with everything on the show, just like she was fed up in level up 😂

I think her case became exacerbated after Kidd didn't pick her as BFF 😂 She tend to dey carry "feminist" matter on her head too much. I mean what's wrong in telling her female friends that they are wrong whenever they're, including admitting to herself that she's wrong whenever she realises that she's wrong? She said she felt wrong about Adekunle's situation at the reunion for example but she couldn't bring herself to admit it yet rather went on social media to fuel it because she couldn't admit to her wrong 😅

That being said, the only situation where I felt she manipulated anyone to play her resentment issue was Allyson and Adekunle situation. Adekunle and Doyin were close in the early week and had a little thing for eachother however Doyin wanted to tryout the ones whom she felt were richer to see if she could get a chance with them (which she's entitled to) however she couldn't get them in the end. When she wanted to fall back on Adekunle, Adekunle was already in a sort of situationship with Allyson.

In a bid to make herself feel good while believing Adekunle is no big loss anyway, she started to tell Allyson that she dreamt about Adekunle living in one wretched room while adding that Adekunle was only using Allyson blah blah blah. Of course Allyson left Adekunle and started setting her eyes on someone whom she felt was bigger, such as Deji. So, Doyin sort of used Allyson to play her resentment. Of course Adekunle heard about everything she told Allyson thus he returned the same energy to her on the show. Then she came to play the victim at the reunion 😅

You no Dey tire?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
I really enjoyed Uriel’s song
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Eeghe:

I always liked Ike
You do not have the monopoly of liking him, eff da aiz cream my nigga
cheesy tongue
Cross my Heart
I remembered how Ike was evicted the very week you started liking him after your numerous faves have been evicted.

Eeghe Eeghe Eeghe, how many times did I call you?

You and geezeem should LEAVE Ike and Cee-C out-of your thoughts. You are free to love others..
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

Fixed.

Lol. Ilebaye is Mercy's bitch. She described Mercy as her mother in the house who always takes good care of her.

Tolani even said she doesn't mind Mercy winning because she will eat from it. How more literal do you want her to get?

I'm a street girl. I sabi all this stuff.

When I was a kid I lived opposite an ashawo house and I understand the relationship between the chief mama and her girls. She treats them with love but doesn't tolerate disrespect. And all her girls are always loyal and obedient.

That's the relationship dynamic Mercy has with most of the other girls.

Of all the girls currently in the house, Angel is Mercy's favorite while Venita is the most loyal. CeeCee is also loyal but doesn't want to make it obvious.

Feel free to disagree with me but everything I've said is the absolute truth.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.