Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502428 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kossyso:
Kid no dey play this season😂
Oba Waya dey Waya me so much joy opor😅😅😅
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
FIGARO00:
Angel, you dey see your mates?

Very lazy very entitled very embittered very foolish specimen of a human being.

Even Cece and Alex left everything to perform, but the entitled fool was just acting anyhow.

Radarada oshi.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kidd has admitted that he stole Team CeeC's idea. Common thief

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dsimmer:

Doyin can be manipulative and loves to project her insecurities on others while being Hypocritical at that, considering she doesn't take it lightly if a guy rejects her advance, thus will play the victim and blackmail whereas she does reject the guys too.

However I would say she wasn't the one who manipulated Beauty and Groovy situation, Baye & Neo, Allyson & Hermes etc. All of them had fallout which wasn't as a result of Doyin.

I would also say if a guy and a girl had a fall out, Doyin would likely pick the girl's side 70% of the times while carrying it on her head, even if the said girl was wrong. The case of Baye and Kidd was an example where she sided with Baye, albeit Baye also lied to her about the situation. Of course the guys wouldn't be happy about all that. As a matter of fact, the only guy whom she truly supported whenever he was in a quarrelsome situation was Chizzy who was her close friend.

So she loved to "carry" girls' matter on her head, even if the said girl was wrong. That was what she did in the case of kobosi for example. However, the question is, would these girls do same for her? Take Beauty and Groovy situation for example. Doyin sided with Beauty and was angry at Groovy & Phyna. In fact, she wouldn't keep shut about it and kept Beauty's name ringing throughout the show and kept defending her when people had almost forgotten about her but did Beauty do same for her after she fought with Adekunle? Although Beauty could have felt the reason for the quarrel between Doyin and Adekunle was nothing serious but considering how Doyin "carried" Beauty's matter throughout her time on the show, she would have expected Beauty to do same for her.

In fact, Most of the fight she's had on all star show is as a result of Baye for example. She's not cool with Venita because Baye & Venita fought. She's probably not cool with Mercy because Mercy is a friend of Venita who fought with Baye, thus already fueled her impression. She's not cool with Tbaj because Tbaj and Baye fought. Kidd had problem with her, considering she sided with Baye. She's not cool with Angel because she fought with Baye, aside the fact that Angel is now part of Mercy & Venita's crew. The only person she's got is Baye. She dey "carry" Baye's matter on top head without doing her own thing.

Question is would Baye do same for her if Doyin was in all these several situations which Baye had? That was why I said she was right to some extent when she was fuming about how others didn't go the length for her like she did but I would also add that she was the one who always had her head in the mud in most of these situations. Now, she's fed up with everything on the show, just like she was fed up in level up 😂

I think her case became exacerbated after Kidd didn't pick her as BFF 😂 She tend to dey carry "feminist" matter on her head too much. I mean what's wrong in telling her female friends that they are wrong whenever they're, including admitting to herself that she's wrong whenever she realises that she's wrong? She said she felt wrong about Adekunle's situation at the reunion for example but she couldn't bring herself to admit it yet rather went on social media to fuel it because she couldn't admit to her wrong 😅

That being said, the only situation where I felt she manipulated anyone to play her resentment issue was Allyson and Adekunle situation. Adekunle and Doyin were close in the early week and had a little thing for eachother however Doyin wanted to tryout the ones whom she felt were richer to see if she could get a chance with them (which she's entitled to) however she couldn't get them in the end. When she wanted to fall back on Adekunle, Adekunle was already in a sort of situationship with Allyson.

In a bid to make herself feel good while believing Adekunle is no big loss anyway, she started to tell Allyson that she dreamt about Adekunle living in one wretched room while adding that Adekunle was only using Allyson blah blah blah. Of course Allyson left Adekunle and started setting her eyes on someone whom she felt was bigger, such as Deji. So, Doyin sort of used Allyson to play her resentment. Of course Adekunle heard about everything she told Allyson thus he returned the same energy to her on the show. Then she came to play the victim at the reunion 😅
If I was in that House. I would make her stay as horrible as hell that she will beg for voluntary eviction. People will know me as a sadist. I wouldn't mind throwing that ugly, frog-eyed bitch over Third Mainland Bridge.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney said
"I hope say no be Mr Macaroni dey judge this thing oh?, Because when he see Mercy them their yansh he go just dey shout fantabulous" grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
thatigboman:
Kidd has admitted that he stole Team CeeC's idea. Common thief
U are the oshi common thief!! Ur Ceec is not a better presenter🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
I’m sure she’s on her period…that’s why she’s so moody
Abeg make una no vex for my Angel

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
carammel:

I never knew there are men that do not like sex, I have always thought it’s their favorite exercise.
I would say Self-control/awareness from not wanting to have sex on live teevee .

Some guys stay off sex based on spirituality or it's based on their just not liking sex(i have a friend like this) or practised self-control. Yes, guys are usually more aware of cameras and are actually more prone to feelings of shame or the fear of disappointing loved ones who see them mess up on live TV. That's why there have been more cases of girls in BBNaija pressuring guys for sex because they usually become more relaxed in comfortable environments and forget cameras.

Also, why would Adekunle want to sex Venita in a place where her BROTHER is around? That's a major violation and e fit cause serious fight.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

They are silently fasting and praying for this ship with Venita. They come here and pretend grin

The sad thing is that it's purely game for Venita, the full gist will eventually come out, I trust mercy to get it out for us

So far their body languages, especially when sleeping is too awkward for words

Their foolery no get limit

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
RawSex:
Have always thought he's asexual or gay. Prove me right pls grin

He might be asexual, but he also realizes he is a brand and has a name to protect. Any man that can exercise self-control with a very endowed babe like Allysyn should be able to endure with Venita. Besides he's quite content with just kissing.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bold team full of empty headed slay mamas,na for this kind thing u go see their wing.

If na task we require mental ability like debate or general knowledge u no go see them

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Edu93:
In the Level up season, he told someone he was having problems getting hard on...
Maybe that's the problem

Stop jare. He said he likes curvy women which was why he was not so moved by Bella. Still, is self-control now a bad thing?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
kowema:
Whitemoney said
"I hope say no be Mr Macaroni dey judge this thing oh?, Because when he see Mercy them their yansh he go just dey shout fantabulous" grin grin grin

he don make you laugh, better drop votes cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Princess with the accent though.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Any time I see princess I have to acknowledge. Her beauty
Let me see her for the little time I have left to see her on my screen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
MercyStan:

Lol. You are missing the point. This isn't about who has the biggest ass.

This is about the fact that Mercy helps connect CeeCee to rich men and CeeCee is loyal to her as a result.

A lot of you are so naive and blinded by fanbase vs fanbase fights that you can't see what's directly in front of your eyes..

Mercy is Obi cubana's girl. He and Chief priest literally bought owerri for her during her season. She's very close to him and has direct contacts with his wealthy friends.

Mercy is literally one of the biggest PIMPS in high class ashawo work in Nigeria and majority of girls use her as an intermediary, including your CeeCee..
Well done in exposing the true nature of 'business' of your fave. Am sure you would love for her to connect you to one of her contacts and in return, you give her some percentage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
MercyStan:

Lol. You are missing the point. This isn't about who has the biggest ass.

This is about the fact that Mercy helps connect CeeCee to rich men and CeeCee is loyal to her as a result.

A lot of you are so naive and blinded by fanbase vs fanbase fights that you can't see what's directly in front of your eyes..

Mercy is Obi cubana's girl. He and Chief priest literally bought owerri for her during her season. She's very close to him and has direct contacts with his wealthy friends.

Mercy is literally one of the biggest PIMPS in high class ashawo work in Nigeria and majority of girls use her as an intermediary, including your CeeCee..
Ashawo no be work ooo😅😅😅

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

This show go long ooo grin
Na episode 100 we dey go

We still dey 1
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lmao Cross 😂. Even if I was starving to death, I’d rather die than eat fish
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
livelymatilda:
Well, Angel will always behave like Angel.

Same way Geezeem will always behave like gizard.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

Most time I don't understand ds narrative of Adekunle was rejected last soon.

Is only in biggie house a guy will get close to a lady and once he stop talking to that lady it means the lady rejected him.

Is only in biggie house a guy will tell a lady I find you attractive automatically it means he want to date her.

Adekunle never woo any lady last season......infact racheal case was even the most ridiculous of all.

We guys reject ladies alot aswell but the difference is we don't go about saying like ladies do.

Even if he was rejected....of what relevance is that to his life?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:
Any time I see princess I have to acknowledge. Her beauty
Let me see her for the little time I have left to see her on my screen
Shez a priddy girl with good adidiude

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
What’s Kidd whispering into peoples ear?
Bigbrother is becoming lenient or is it cos the housemates are now stars?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

They are silently fasting and praying for this ship with Venita. They come here and pretend grin

The sad thing is that it's purely game for Venita, the full gist will eventually come out, I trust mercy to get it out for us

So far their body languages, especially when sleeping is too awkward for words

U Ll be fine Geezem.

.Adekunle's presence dey do u string thing....repeating thesame gibberish since last season...y don't u know how to move on ?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Well done in exposing the true nature of 'business' of your fave. Am sure you would love for her to connect you to one of her contacts and in return, you give her some percentage.

This is no Mercy Stan, I'm surprised a lot of people haven't seen through her.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
So pere is angry that venita called her a military nurse. He is mad.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
No wonder the Men don't like Doyin

She likes saying mean things
grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pere currently baiting Doyin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
As Kiddwaya Ship no sail, Doyin don port to Pere. Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
See Doyin blushing...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pere trying to move to another victim(Doyin).
I know the game he will play with Doyin though, this nurse is not smart but he thinks he is…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
PegasusSolid:

That shows she's nuts or battling delusions of grandeur or gravy self-esteem issues. What she can't get, she denigrates. She's even low-key chasing clout with Mercy because she realizes she might never be allowed to join the clique. The Beauty she worships is a huge fan of Mercy!

She obviously learned absolutely nothing from Level Up. The fact that she genuinely believes she has a chance with Soma and KIDDWAYA shows that she has a problem with over-reaching. Ilebaye has never been a fighter, why should she back up Doyin who ran away when Venita was messing with her? Now Mercy and the rest will come out and see her diary session, where will she explain all that if she runs into Ike or Venita? She might be the first BBNaija housemate to chop beating outside the house!

I don't think she had problem with Soma thou. Soma came to her and implied to her that he felt she was attracted to him but she turned the question around to him that he was the one who was attracted to her which Soma agreed. Then she added that she ain't the type to look at attraction alone but personalities and that the fact that she found someone attractive didn't mean she would go for the person. Then I think Soma went to tell other people such as Mercy that Doyin said she liked him but he's been avoiding her. He also implied such about Angel to Mercy. He threw the same roundabout question to Mercy about Mercy liking him which Mercy refuted and told him that she's got a boyfriend. I think Mercy later went to confirm his story with Doyin which Doyin refuted. She also told Angel about what Soma disclosed. Mercy probably went to confront Soma, after hearing about everything from Doyin. Then Soma went to tell Doyin about Mercy. He also told Angel or so that Doyin was fake, like someone already told him.

I don't even understand the whole roundabout thing. All I knew was Soma had been going to several girls to tell them that other girls were attracted to him and he had been avoiding them while also implying to the girls that they liked him during the conversation but the girls would refute it. Then he would go do same to other girls. That was why I said I didn't understand if he was looking for a ship or something.

As for Kidd, she's been trying her move on Kidd for a while and they've been good buddies. I think Kidd only sees her as a friend and good buddy however after the Baye issue, Kidd probably thought it was the same thread that weaved them together. She's been having a hard time while trying to understand why Kidd didn't pick her as BFF because she thought Kidd was the other friend she's made, apart from Baye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.