Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488380 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
safarigirl:

She said he was stroking her lap while she slept. That is what Venita is saying, that Adekunle was stroking Mercy's lap in her sleep. And she keeps reiterating that he doesn't know Mercy enough to be so touchy with her. She repeatedly said, "This is someone you're just meeting..."

It is to establish unfamiliarity. She's insinuating something very bad for him.

How can’t they see what narrative she’s spinning here

This is not cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Now I remember there was a day Adekunle slapped Alex backside ..
It shows he has that pervert side in him.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
But she is not trying to put adekunle in trouble o ...that's not her intent ....she is just trying to justify her grounds for being upset....unfortunately she is painting a terrible picture

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wahalur for bad boy Deks oh.
Moving from Spanking Venita's ass to stroking Mercy and Angel
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Venita expecting Adekunle to man up....lol

Adekunle really dull this babe ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Edu93:
Now I remember there was a day Adekunle slapped Alex backside ..
It shows he has that pervert side in him.

Of course

Them don start

Food don done

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
kowema:
Wahalur for bad boy Deks oh.
Moving from Spanking Venita's ass to stroking Mercy and Angel

Engel?
shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lauryn41:

How can’t they see what narrative she’s spinning here

This is not cool

Like, I'm here like, "Do you guys not understand what this babe is saying?"

Some people are saying she is jealous of Mercy and she is a woman scorned, but neither of those are the real issue here! How is it flying over their heads, the weight of her accusations?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Is love by force

Thank God they’ve split beds

Make everybody rest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Threebear:

If you don't believe my updates then let me be.

Why are you behaving like Amauche?

It's giving obsession.

There are thousands of accounts on Nairaland, you can always skip my posts ...haba !

If you claim someone is fraudulent, then let others find out for themselves 😁

Why are you so bothered?

I don't understand how some humans behave

On Sunday when my bottom 3 is correct, you'll say everyone knew it .

But you didn't ?
You never did !
Are you for real?

Any dumbass can put two plus two together to accurately guess the bottom 3.

I dare u to post the top 10 result in the exact order for this week,I will screenshot it and keep for later
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mambi Abeg. grin cheesy

MamBi:
undecided undecided Hmm, Venita.. it’s so hard to hear you…

I wish Adekunle will stay far from this woman sha….

So problem is that Mercy was sleeping on Adekunle or near him and Adekunle was stroking Mercy from waist down to thighs.. So Venita gave him some attitude because she had told him several stuff about what her limits were. Also considering that this was her friend. And now Adekunle is giving her attitude..

She says it’s the respect that other housemates have for her that they are rubbing on Adekunle….

Parrot, I hope you are recording…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
angry angry angry angry angry Venita did not try at all. It was excruciating trying to understand the convo..

Eeghe:
What fresh hell is this?
Lol
Somebody help mily understand the convo better?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lauryn41:

She said mercy was asleep

Is this not how tboss own went down ??

I can’t remember like that again

Naaa....in this case na mercy go lie on adekunle ...she is saying he kept stroking body even after she slept off....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wow

So Adekunle is this irresponsible,I will be highly disappointed in him,if Venita happened to be saying the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
safarigirl:

Scondy, we no even gats reason the disqualification. Adekunle has been sailing through this game untainted and is currently the top rated guy in that house and this babe wants to use careless accusations to dent his image.

Yeah...that isn't her intent but she is being careless due to jealousy....but why is she jealous of her friend....is she dating adekunle?

She just complained to seyi that she has dropped plenty hints and expects him to man up...so maybe she felt u can't stroke mercy but not me that sleeps on same bed with u
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
safarigirl:

She said he was stroking her lap while she slept. That is what Venita is saying, that Adekunle was stroking Mercy's lap in her sleep. And she keeps reiterating that he doesn't know Mercy enough to be so touchy with her. She repeatedly said, "This is someone you're just meeting..."

It is to establish unfamiliarity. She's insinuating something very bad for him.

Good there's a video clip of both of them at the gym, na so Adekunle for enter all cos he left her bed..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adekunle is causing silent beef between Mercy and Venita?

A real gamer!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Venita u must report this to Biggie o, before that thing go start to dey rape girls dem for inside dat house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alphagan:

A real gamer!!

Loool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omor Adekunle for nor near Venita ohh
The sudden breakup really pain her
'Hell Hath No Fury........'
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seankhalifa: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alphagan:

A real gamer!!
lol... make dem no game d gamer to disqualification ohhh grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Titaniumental:
Venita u must report this to Biggie o, before that thing go start to dey rape girls dem for inside dat house
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Eeghe:

Engel?
shocked

Venita mentioned Angels name that she has seen them in in the room as well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
I agree. She doesn’t understand the extent of what she is saying and how other people will interpret it because she’s not interpreting it that way.

For her, she’s upset that he was doing that to another woman. She is also upset that Mercy will lay on her “man” when she mercy will not allow another woman near her man.

But saying that a woman was being stroked while she was asleep is all forms of bad.

Because I believe she does not mean it, is why I’d didn’t talk about it that way. I am more into the fact that she’s trying to make out that the housemates or her so called house friends like Adekunle cos of her, referring to his experience last year etc

scondy:
But she is not trying to put adekunle in trouble o ...that's not her intent ....she is just trying to justify her grounds for being upset....unfortunately she is painting a terrible picture
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
How can a normal guy be stroking girl wey dey sleep.....no be another Kemen be this so?

Biggie must disqualify kuku

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
scondy:

Loool

Bad boy Deks is on a stealth mode.

Interesting.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Who will remind Uriel of her fight with princess

She promised to deliver after their wager task and she is yet to start ooo

Can the useless parrot help us remind Uriel of her promise??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Titaniumental:

Yes o

Kuku the Pervert

Venita don expose the potential rapist

Choi 😮😮😳😳
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Titaniumental:

Yes o

Kuku the Pervert

Venita don expose the potential rapist

Amber rose/pottiphar wife......well done.

Those who ain't knowledgeable to the fact.....there always 3 side to a story would start vomiting thrash about King ade.

Wetin bitter woman no fit talk.......gender who comfortable lie about rape since time memorial.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
If there is a rapist in the house, Biggie better do the needful.

I don't like what I hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Titaniumental:
How can a normal guy be stroking girl wey dey sleep.....no be another Kemen be this so?

Biggie must disqualify kuku
Milk it grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hypocrite feminists!

What happened to consent?

Did Adekunle get Mercys consent before he touched her inappropriately worse so when she was asleep?

Surprised that women here are justifying it claiming Mercy never complained. Yall be pretending you didnt hear her say same.about him touching Angel too.

If Adekunle grabbed Mercys breasts and she doesnt complain, does that make his pervy behaviour less pervy?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.