Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487585 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lauryn41:
Una go explain tire

Adekunle is bad boy Deks this season

He is a nice and kind hearted gentleman , he will never touch any woman inappropriately

Person wey no fit even rock woman well

Una go explain tire

It’s bad boy Deks season
Ok this is the picture I was looking for, the stroking happened this same day, in fact, these two were touchy for most part of that day and it was the same night Seyi reported that Venita flared up on Adekunle.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dsimmer:

Is that baddie vibe? Lol. The real genz baddie in that house is Angel. And it's not her dress sense but the natural vibe she gives out unlike Baye who dey behave like mgbeke feeling funky. There are even other baddies on the show but genz baddie is Angel.

And What highlight exactly? Provoking people and then playing the victim with "is it because I'm yang"? While people out there lap it up as highlight. Or insulting men after they chased her out of their bed for harassing them? I'm not even bothered by her antics until when some people start to make her the victim while wailing over others whereas she's the one doing the provocation. The audacity.
I guess illebaye is the new Khosi to yougrin
Continue!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Biggie should get Kuku arrested with immediate effect. He should behind bars this minute!!

A rapist is on the loose and our girls are no longer safe in that house

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hmmm so many girls are eyeing my General in the house.

Even Mercy agreed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Titaniumental:
Kuku the Pervert

Kuku the potential rapist

Biggie need to kick him out to protect his potential victims.

Una go explain tire,we will only hold on to what Venita spilled out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Edu93:
Now I remember there was a day Adekunle slapped Alex backside ..
It shows he has that pervert side in him.
grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mercy should go away so Three Musketeers can have their meeting.

Dem don gather, dey use style wait make she move. Napoleon Bonaparte and Stalin had already begun gist before she interrupted, Churchill has joined them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Godoverevery:
Like this one thing I hate about most women.

If it a different lady that said this about Adekunle.......it would have hold water for me but venita hell no.

Venita saying this is coming from a place of anger............most women does this rubbish most times.

They just ruin a man life with false accusation cos of rejection or break up.

Men watching.......always be careful of this jezabel oooo
Some one here warned Adekunle about Venita knowing her antecedence and her history of making a mountain out of a molehill!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Thank you biggie….

Ike was just mumbling.. e be like he wan sabotage parrot…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
safarigirl:

Dem don gather, dey use style wait make she move. Napoleon Bonaparte and Stalin had already begun gist before she interrupted, Churchill has joined them.
Pere and Ike invited her though
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Threebear:
If there is a rapist in the house, Biggie better do the needful.

I don't like what I hate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Clement1111:

I only find her annoying when she came for my boy last season

Aside that I like her,Geezem, Lauryn and Onyi the most here and I don't joke with those four moniker regardless of who we support

grin kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
A rapist on the loose in Biggie's house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Continue!
Why are you this violent? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
I think the thing's only a big issue on Nairaland. Cuz apparently Adekunle has nairaland fans as against the other social media channels.

No one's talking about this on Twitter or Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Olamide self dan let you guys no say una go explain tire no evidence

Adekunle mi owon

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Can someone push Frodd out of there

The boys and Mercy still need to finish that conversation
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Trust Sheggz fans to milk something that is not confirmed...Kai!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lauryn41:
Una go explain tire

Adekunle is bad boy Deks this season

He is a nice and kind hearted gentleman , he will never touch any woman inappropriately

Person wey no fit even rock woman well

Una go explain tire

It’s bad boy Deks season
dem go cry tire.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
bentenny:

Some one here warned Adekunle about Venita knowing her antecedence and her history of making a mountain out of a molehill!

Like it painful........and people believe women easily.

Biggie should address it.....if Adekunle is guilty he should be evicted and if venita is actually lying against that guy she should be evicted aswell.

You can't just ruin someone life cos you are bitter or angry......women reject men everyday and we don't go about accusing them of anything but with them the reverse is always the case.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
ChristoBam:
I think the thing's only a big issue on Nairaland. Cuz apparently Adekunle has nairaland fans as against the other social media channels.

No one's talking about this on Twitter or Facebook.
The same twitter?
Refresh your trend table if it’s not set to just things happening around you and see who is on it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Titaniumental:

No

Dem no give Kemen any chance to explain himself.

I'm sure they've have the video evidence of Venita's accusations.

Biggie should play the vid and disqualify kuku,dazall!!!!

Not only disqualification, he should be arrested and do time in the prison

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
safarigirl:

They invited Mercy

Na Frodd dey disturb
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Hmm…I’m speechless..
Adekunle don suffer sha…
It is not a crime to be calm and responsible..Venita called Ade stupid and he didn’t react,he was calmed about it…He shouted at him this morning at the bathroom,he was still calm about it now she’s painting a narrative about him,almost similar to Kemen and Tboss issue..

All I ask is for God to bless Adekunle beyond human expectation..
His Mother raised a KING…and I phucking Stan by him,anyway,anytime..

Venita likes ur guy she even complained of him not touching her, said pple like him in the house cos of her, that if not for her he will neva talk to mercy(saw a pic of beauty, mercy and Adekunle one time), that he's not a heavyweight housemate😊 but she won die cos he dint talk to er

Different food Venita cook on ur boy, good pple re arising for him....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Adekunle is enjoying all the love on twitter.

Venita’s entitlement to Kunle’s loyalty when the boy has not approached her for relationship is nauseating. If you’re jealous Mercy is flirting with Adekunle, confront her and be explicit on why she should not being that Adekunle is your love interest.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Not Illebaye fans yapping too grin. Bunch of dumb clowns
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
safarigirl:

See as you dey drop world war 2 leaders names.. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
There are some monikers here that once I see I just stroll pass without reading their post. They have so turned themselves to trolls to the extent of being useless now. Now the funny thing is they think they are funny or whatever they do is working…lol

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Godoverevery:

Like it painful........and people believe women easily.

Biggie should address it.....if Adekunle is guilty he should be evicted and if venita is actually lying against that guy she should be evicted aswell.

You can't just ruin someone life cos you are bitter or angry......women reject men everyday and we don't go about accusing them of anything but with them the reverse is always the case.

Is not that serious jare😀😀, there's video evidence nah.
Those monikers re only cruising..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Do we have a kemen in the house?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Continue!

Aren't you the one wailing over Kobosi & inserting her? grin Baye no even reach kobosi sef with her mgbeke feeling funky style grin Didn't you see her on the runaway? grin kobosi na natural flirt (albeit with also victim card/blackmail agenda) and she no dey provoke people while playing the victim with "is it because I'm Yang", although she's an instigator.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
I honestly don't like listening to Doyin, because everytime she speaks, she sounds like she's pitching herself to people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.